First Mother then Daughter Pt. 07

Story Info
Lewis and Alison tell her Parents - Last Chapter.
6.8k words
4.8
9.9k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a long story. I decided to break it into seven chapters and this is the last one.

Enjoy

First Mother then Daughter - Chapter 7

Alison fell asleep for a little while and Lewis watched her. When she woke up, she hugged and kissed him.

She looked at Lewis and said, "That was incredible. Can we do it again?"

"I think we need to talk some more first, at least I do."

"OK."

"I didn't get a chance to say it...em...before, but I do love you with all my heart. I swear I'll never cheat on you. You're more than I could want or deserve - physically, emotionally, and intellectually. You challenge me in ways I never would have expected. You make me laugh."

"I'll never lie to you either, but I may not answer a question you ask if the answer would hurt someone else. So, make sure you want the truth before you ask me anything important. I expect that of you too. I might tell a few white lies like what I'm getting you for Christmas, but never about anything meaningful."

"What am I getting for Christmas?" she asked.

"A pony," he replied, and they both laughed.

Lewis said, "This is unfamiliar territory for me. I've never been in love. I've had girlfriends but I never loved them, not like this. You're my first."

"What about that pretty woman in those pictures?" She tried to catch the words with her hands as they flew out.

"What pictures?" He looked at her feigning suspicion.

"I guess that lying rule has already started," she said with a pained expression on her face.

"Yep."

"I was bored waiting for you after you left. I poked around a little and found a box of pictures in your closet. There were pictures of you and a beautiful girl in, well, sexual positions." She looked worried, waiting for him to be angry.

"That was Lucindia, and she was beautiful. She's the woman that I was with in grad school. When we took those pictures, I had only known her for a few months. I adored her. But I was never in love with her. Did you think those pictures were sexy?"

Lewis leaned over and sucked Alison's nipple as she cried "Yes!", as an answer and an expression of pleasure.

"You're not mad that I looked at them?"

"If I had cared about people seeing them that much, I would have secured them better."

"Those were my exact thoughts as I kept looking through them! They made me so horny I got on your bed and made myself come."

"You know, that's on video now."

Her eyes opened wide. "Are cameras in here too? I never even considered..."

He pushed two long fingers into her opening.

"Is everything we've done in here, including this, on video?" she asked as she moaned.

He nodded as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. "As soon as you walked in here, the cameras started recording."

"Oh, god." She whimpered.

"I can turn it off if you want."

"Don't you dare!" He sucked her nipple into his mouth as he pressed harder on her clit. She screamed as she came.

He reached for a remote and showed the last few minutes of activity from four angles on the seventy-two-inch TV. If you just want to see one camera, do this. He pushed a button and the screen filled with the angle that showed up from her feet with Lewis's thumb on her clit. You can also make it zoom. He zoomed in on her pussy.

She stroked his cock as she watched the TV wide-eyed. He came on his hand just before she came on the TV. Her hand flew to her pussy. She shoved it between her closed legs. She curled up in a ball and shivered.

"That was so hot to watch," she said. "I didn't know the video quality was so good. I can see every detail."

"The night pictures aren't as clear."

They lay next to each other in bed for a while, thinking and dreaming.

"How are we going to make this work?" Alison asked.

"Make what work?"

"Us, living together and me going to graduate school."

"Uh, living together?"

"Yes. You want to live together, don't you?"

"Well yes, but what about grad school?"

"I was accepted at both Cal Tech and Stanford. I accepted Cal Tech's offer, but Stanford is closer. Is it possible to change where I go? It's only a 35-minute train ride to Stanford and I bet I could do a lot of my work from here."

"You've done some homework and planned for this."

"If you're sure about Stanford that would work great. You could also have a place close to campus to stay in when you couldn't get home."

"How can I change schools?"

"You'd have to apply again although I'm sure they have your previous application on file. It's way past the deadline for acceptance and that will make it harder. You'll have to make a good case about why you've changed your mind, but I have no doubt you will charm them. I can get you additional letters of recommendation. You can't throw a rock around here without hitting a Ph.D. from Stanford."

"You'll also need a good reason to give Cal Tech for not going there. I'm sure that you were one of their top picks. You should do it in person. You don't ever want to burn bridges in this business."

"When should we tell my parents that we're a couple and that I'll be living with you while I'm going to graduate school?"

"Jesus, Alison, I don't know all the answers yet. We've only been together for six hours. But let's wait until they get back from Europe. I don't want to tell them long distance and mess up their trip. This is something that will require a cookout and a family meeting."

"When can I start moving my stuff in?"

"As soon as you want. I'll clear out any space you need."

-----

Howard and Beverly returned from vacation in September right after Alison started at Standford. She and Lewis decided that she would pretend her stuff was at her place near the Stanford campus for a few days until they told her parents that they were a couple. She slept at her parents' house for those nights. She was lonely when she couldn't snuggle next to Lewis.

Alison didn't get much sleep in her old bedroom. That night, for the first time in her life, she heard her parents making those unmistakable sounds of people in love in the bedroom. And they were loud. She was happy they were having fun but put on headphones so she couldn't hear it.

The next day Howard and Beverly surprised them by calling a family meeting. After we gathered, they stood up in front of us holding hands and giggling.

Howard said, "We have some exciting news. I've retired and we've bought a vineyard in northern Oregon. After our three months in Europe, we've decided to sell this house and start over. The vineyard has a large house that we're remodeling. There will be plenty of room when you want to visit. We're considering lots of options in addition to growing grapes and making wine. We might build a lodge and some cabins for people who want to spend some time in the area. It would be a beautiful place to host weddings. Our plans for it are up in the air and we're having a wonderful time planning."

"Beverly and I have become closer to each other than we've ever been. We're going to renew our marriage vows, probably when the house at the vineyard is finished. Our trip was a success. I needed to get away with Beverly to remember how much I loved her and how much I liked being...uh...frisky with her." She poked him in the side giggling. "We think that living in the country will be perfect for us after being in the suburbs for so long. It's not like I'll need to drive to work every day."

"Alison, I know this is a surprise, but you can come visit us anytime and we'll come to visit you. It's only a two-hour flight away or it's a beautiful drive."

Howard had come back more committed to Beverly than ever and would do what she wanted when she wanted it. It turned out Howard liked Beverly telling him what to do and she liked being in charge. Lewis couldn't tell how much weight Howard had lost but he looked great. The Howard that was on his way to becoming the Pillsbury dough boy was gone. He looked great standing next to Beverly.

After the meeting, Howard went into the office to sign some papers involving his retirement and the other partners wanted to take him out for dinner. There would be a farewell party later with the whole office.

Alison needed to get to school. She was a little shocked by the whole thing but also happy for them. Not having her mother next door removed any temptation she and Lewis felt - if anything had ever happened between them.

When Alison got home from school, she went over to Lewis's house. Lewis was in the living room. She heard giggling coming from the patio. When she looked out, she saw her parents out in the hot tub drinking margaritas, pawing at each other, and giggling.

She asked Lewis, "What in the world is going on?"

"Your mother asked me if they could use the hot tub, alone, tonight. How could I say no?"

"It's easy. It's just one word. No."

Lewis said, "They'll be out there for a while. Do you want to go upstairs? I can distract you."

Alison asked, "Do you have any earplugs?" as she ran up the stairs.

When Alison left for her parents' place two hours later. She said, "If you have any videos of whatever went on outside tonight, please delete them, then burn the drive they were on."

She walked into the house and her parents were talking, laughing, and a little drunk. She yelled good night and hurried up to her room hoping they'd just go to sleep.

A few minutes later she heard furniture moving around downstairs. Against her better judgment, she stuck her head out her bedroom door. She heard her mother plead, "Now that I'm tied to the table what are you going to do to me you brute." Then after a pause, "Oh god yes, Howard." She ran back to bed, put on her headphones, and covered her head with a pillow.

She couldn't stay here any longer. She wanted to be next door yelling Lewis's name. It must have been quite a vacation for them. Intellectually, she was happy that they were having fun with each other, but emotionally it was just gross. She called Lewis and told him what was going on downstairs. He started laughing which did not go over well with Alison.

"You can come over here," he said.

"I'd have to go right past them."

Lewis said, "I know." and started laughing again.

"We're having a cookout and a family meeting tomorrow. I'm not staying here another night," Alison said.

"OK, I'll set it up."

"Why don't you go downstairs and ask your parents if they are free."

-----

The next afternoon, while Howard was out, and Alison was at school. Beverly went over to Lewis's house and found him in the living room. She went over and kissed him.

"I guess you and Howard are getting along now?"

"It's been wonderful. At first, it was hard for Howard to live with the strict regimen I set for him, but he did it and more. He's never been in such good shape. He exercises every day and it did wonders for our sex life. I felt bad for a while for forcing him into having sex with me. That worried me, but after a few weeks of a good diet and exercise, he started looking forward to it. We both did. I think he'd forgotten what it was like to have a lot of sex. I reminded him of how much fun we used to have, and we started playing our old sex games again."

"I introduced him to the 'cat burglar' game. In one version he's the burglar and I catch him in the act and force him to satisfy me. In another, the burglar catches the lady of the house, ties her up, and takes advantage of her until she tells him where she keeps the valuables. We also play the version you came up with. It makes me think of you."

"God, you're getting me excited Beverly."

"Wait until I tell you about this one. After we bought the vineyard only a few people were tending to the vines, so Howard and I had some time to play. Howard decided on a new game but didn't tell me."

"I'll only tell you this one if you promise to control yourself. It's a hot story."

"I swear."

Well, I was out in the barn putting some hay in the stalls from a big pile in the middle of the barn. I wasn't dressed for it, but I was bored waiting for Howard to come back from the field. I just had on a snap-up cowboy shirt and a peasant skirt. One of the workers came into the barn in mud-caked overalls, a sweat-stained dirty t-shirt, a straw hat, and work boots. I didn't know anyone was around and I didn't recognize him. The sun was behind him, his hands were in his pockets, and his hat was over his eyes. I was a little frightened being alone with a stranger.

He said quietly with a heavy Mexican accent, "Senora Beverly, I am Pedro. I got my last check from Senor Mitch, the last owner. But Senora Carla always paid me for the extra work I did for her. She did not pay me for the last week before she left, and I need to be paid." I could see he was using the hand in his pocket to rub himself.

"You'll have to talk to my husband about your pay but I'm curious what you did extra for Senora Carla?" Pedro inched his way closer to me.

"I helped her take care of her horse and her little vegetable garden. I did anything she wanted me to. The inside of the house needed lots of fixing and I did that. Senor Mitch was much older than she was and wasn't very handy. He couldn't fulfill all her needs, so she needed me to help her. I would do work for her after everyone had left for home and Senor Mitch went into town."

Pedro was so close now that I could smell his sweat. I held my head down not wanting to look at him.

That was when I knew Howard was playing a new little game with me. I'd know Howard's smell anywhere. I was glad he was being so creative even though he'd scared the crap out of me. I will get even. But I didn't skip a beat. If he wanted to play, who was I to stop him?

"Ho...how much did Senor Mitch pay you for your extra work helping his wife?"

"Oh, he didn't pay me for that. He never knew that I did things for her. Senora Carla paid me." It might have been my imagination, but the tone of his voice sounded menacing.

"How much did she pay you?"

"She couldn't give me cash; Senor Mitch would have found out."

"So how did she pay you?"

"She paid me with her body."

I took a step back, tripped, and fell on the stack of hay.

Before I knew what was happening Pedro was on top of me and he covered my face with a horse blanket. I couldn't see anything. He pulled the blanket off my face but he had put a mask on his so I still couldn't identify him. His dirty hands held my arms down.

"Pedro, get off of me! What if somebody sees us? If my husband finds us out here, he'll get his gun."

"I saw him going out to the fields with the other fellows as I was coming in. We're all alone and we have plenty of time together."

"For what?"

"You need to pay off Senora Carla's debt."

"No, I can't. I won't!"

Pedro put his hands on my shirt and pulled it apart. All the snaps came apart and my bare breasts were exposed to the ruffian.

"Oh my, Senora Beverly, your tetas are so much nicer than Senora Carla's. We're going to have fun together." He kissed my nipple, and I slapped him.

I covered myself with my hands, but he took my arms and put them under his knees. I couldn't move but he sure could. He put his hands all over my breasts and pinched and pulled at my nipples.

A vineyard worker's hands would have been rough and calloused, but these hands were smooth, manicured, and white. They were not the hands of a Mexican vineyard worker.

He pulled a long piece of rope out of his pocket and a huge hunting knife. He cut the rope into six-foot-long pieces. His knife cut through the rope like butter. He jammed the knife into the ground next to him. He tied my hands together and tied the other end to a post.

Before I knew what was happening, he took the peasant skirt I was wearing off, leaving me in only my boots and my panties. He said, "Now we can go slower."

"Senora Beverly, you are a feisty one. I never had to tie Senora Carla up. She wanted me more than I wanted her. But you are like a wild mustang I need to break." He lifted each of my legs and pulled off my boot and sock. With one leg in the air, I couldn't get any leverage to kick at him. Then I felt his dirty fingers under the band of my lacey white panties. I kicked at him. Ok, Senora, we'll try something else. He pulled his big knife out of the dirt, put it between the leg and waistband of my panties, and pulled it up, slicing off one side. I didn't dare move; the knife was razor sharp. He went to the other side of me and repeated the process. He roughly pulled the panties out from under me.

"Now, that's taken care of."

He grabbed one leg and cinched a rope on it and tied it off to the stall. Then he tied off the other leg so that my legs were spread wide open on a pile of hay, in a barn that had big open doors at each end. Anyone passing by could see my pussy.

"What if the other workers come back," I cried.

"Maybe they'll want a turn. You can't stop them. But that won't happen if I fuck all of your holes before they get here."

"Let's start with your pretty little mouth." He dropped his coveralls, pulled off his t-shirt, and said, "The faster you make me come the less likely the others will make it back. You wasted a lot of time, fighting me."

I sucked his cock the best I could, given my position and it didn't take long to make him come.

"Now, I must get hard again, Senora. Eating pussy usually gets me hard. He lay down between my legs and started to lick me. After he licked and sucked on my pussy for a while, I was close to coming. He stopped.

"Good news Senora. I got hard again. Since you're all open and wet I guess I'm going to fuck your cute little pussy next, but I want to take you from behind." He moved some ropes to flip me over and left some slack so he could put me on my knees.

He slid his cock up and down my slit. I was soaking.

"Senora, you are very wet," he said as he plunged his full length into me. I gasped at his sudden entrance.

I said, "Oh, Pedro. Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's."

He pounded into me fast and hard. I could feel my orgasm building again. And he stopped.

"Argh!" I yelled in frustration.

"Did you hear that? I think I heard the truck in the distance. We'd better hurry before they get here. I've got one hole left," he said. "I've got a bottle of lube here someplace. We wouldn't want to do this without some lube. No. That would hurt."

He smeared plenty of lube on my asshole and his finger. "Such a pretty little rosebud," he said as he pushed his finger into me to stretch me and I moaned loudly. "Oh, I think you are ready." He put more lube on my ass and then all over his cock then pushed against my asshole until the head popped in. "Are you OK Senora?"

I nodded and said, "Shove your big cock in my ass, Pedro. My husband never fucks my ass properly."

I felt his hips hit my ass. "Oh, god. Fuck me, Pedro. Let's see if you can fuck my ass better than my husband."

He took me in the ass without mercy, he just slammed into me, and I loved every second. I felt his cock expand as he came, I came too, and my ass tightened around his cock.

"I guess I was wrong about the truck, Senora. I don't hear it anymore."

"Untie me, Pedro. My husband could come home."

"Next time when I want payment, if you don't fight me, it will be easier. Although with a wild Mustang like you, it might take several times to get you broken."

"Who said I wanted you to keep working for me? I haven't met the other workers yet. Maybe I'll give them a try before I pick someone to help me when my husband's not around."

"No one is better than Pedro."

12