All Comments on 'First Mother then Daughter Pt. 07'

by AnotherOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Pardon me if I'm sceptical about the likelihood of unasked questions and untold guessed-at truths being a long term success.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

I did indeed like the entire story line. Thank you.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Lovely romance. I liked it.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Many thanks for a fine series of tales. Well written and constructed. Plus with a huge dose of reality. The mother/daughter scenario always has many fantasy prospects and tangents. Anyway, thanks again. Cheers.

Pipe58Pipe585 months ago

Great story! I was looking for it daily. Can't wait to see what you cook up next. Lewis is one lucky man...........

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

Wonderful story. You left many unanswered questions about Lewis and Allison future. Could a sequel be in future?

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

There are so many different directions this story could have gone.

I think you wove the tale in the best way possible.

Thank you for sharing your story!!

HarryKing1066HarryKing10664 months ago

Thanks - that was a terrific journey without the need for anything too out of the ordeinary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I gotta say I really enjoyed this series. I'll go thru the backlog over your other stuff. Keep up the good work. It is really refreshing to read well written material. I tend to catch errors in editing. Again, thanks for the great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous