All Comments on 'First Night of the Rest of My Life'

by lohengren99

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Marvelous and Arousing

I always love a good mother-son fuck story. This is a marvelous story. So satisfying. All along while reading, I was stroking my cock and at the end I came.

Thank you, lohengren99. I do hope you really had this experience, as no sexual experience is as gratifying as mother-son sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
soo nice

its so satisfying. i want some more on mother-son and bro-sis sex as well. not just sex but long time relationships.. love, living together as couples or marraige of bro-sis or mom-son.. if possible.nothing is more satisfying than incest...specially taking own mother or sister in bed 2 enjoy...2 keep them as partners

oldfogeyoldfogeyover 18 years ago
Great writing!

Just at the pace I would hope more writers would use. The build-up was almost as good as the description of the sex.

Please, write some more mother and son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well told with a nice build up!

I particularly liked the first half of the story showing her emotions, and why she felt the way she did! A fifty year old woman is NOT over the hill! I really liked the phrase "12 oz. curls"! I hadn't heard this before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

I love the build up all the way to that night and then her freedom from the abuse of her marriage..it was beautifully written and very erotic, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant.

This one is different than most of the stories I've read on here. It's forbidden passion and sexual redemption all in one...and more! The idea of a woman NOT over the hill - that's so fucking cliche! - being released from a life that's more like living death into something much better and in her case deserved. I've an aunt who just turned 41 who was in a similar relationship - although this loser was hardly ever home and was cheating on her, a gorgeous woman, with some pretzel stick tramp with the brain of a worm - who recently confessed to me feeling free after leaving him. No, I didn't fuck her...but I've to admit there's time I'd love to.

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
Awesome

Awesome .. correct work to describe the one of the best story on Literotica.

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
good for her

this is a good modle story for othe ladies in the same postion and I am not talking about the incest angle just staying with an abuser and I am especially talking about the ending and what she said to him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great one

Very we'll described. Hope you guys are still together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed the slow build-up

Sweet sex, and the rejoining of mother and son as lovers now.

Thanks for tthe great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romantic incest

This has to be one of the very finest pieces of Incest I have read in a long while and moreover it had for me the essential ingredients, love, romance and lust between a mother and son. A very beautiful story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"And now he was back in me; back in the same warm, wet, loving place he had come from 28 years earlier."

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. I love how the mother describes it when her boy Brent's finally got his big hard cock up the cunt he came out of. Yes his cock's back up his mother's mommy-hole, that "warm wet loving" hole between his mother's legs. How many sons ever get to experience that? A few tens of thousands every year? Who knows--in our sexually liberated society it could be many, many more. But for any boy who does get to fuck his own mother, it's the best fuck he'll ever have. His big prick is surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, it's like he's electrified from head to toe, and like his prick is a bolt of pure electricity. His mother feels it too, Mom knows that there's the closest possible human connection between her son Brent's prick and her twat. That's why her twat's wetter than it's ever been before, it's fucking drenched, and her juices are streaming down her legs and ass. Brent's grinning and bursting with boyish pride that he's making dear old mom so wet. He blows his balls up inside her and shoots his mother full of his creamy semen. They're blissful, but they still have to wonder--why, oh why did they waste all those years? By now Brent could have shot gallons of sperm up his mother's happy cunt. Well, they'll be making up for lost time from now on. If all goes well, he'll fuck a baby, lots of cute incest babies, up where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but where does she go ?

It would be so much more realistic and fulfilling to follow them both together further than what appears to be only a one night stand (?). Too many of these stories end up as a formula process and could all fall under the same title "Mother and Son Get Laid". This premise called for and repeatedly narrated about unfulfilled passions and desires coming to a lasting relationship for life together.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very sweet sexy story. Would like to see a second chapter that talks about her and son's new life together

oldwayneoldwayneabout 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

Rich always gets it right. FIVE STARS!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Wow

How did i miss this gem. Beautiful

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago
"First Night Of the Rest Of My Life:" - Fifty Year Old Married Sexually Bereft Mother, Lorraine and Twenty-eight Year Old Divorced Son, Brenton.

This is an ideal story for all us mother and son love, romance and dedicated-to-each other parent/child incest story lovers. Mother Lorraine has no reservations--whatsoever--of making love with, to and earth-shatteringly needed, in order to make her life once again worthwhile! The writer has an amazing feathery touch with the words to describe and detail this mother's recent twenty (20) past years, with her slovenly, beer-drinking husband. After her first night with her son--falling IN love--she throws her beer-breath husband out, and quickly files for divorce. The writer has finessed this two-page love and romance story to the ultimate heights of incestuous love and rediscovery of a mother for and with her son.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago

This is an ideal story for all us mother and son love, romance and dedicated-to-each other parent/child incest story lovers. Mother Lorraine has no reservations--whatsoever--of making love with, to and earth-shatteringly needed, in order to make her life once again worthwhile! The writer has an amazing feathery touch with the words to describe and detail this mother's recent twenty (20) past years, with her slovenly, beer-drinking husband. After her first night with her son--falling IN love--she throws her beer-breath husband out, and quickly files for divorce. The writer has finessed this two-page love and romance story to the ultimate heights of incestuous love and rediscovery of a mother for and with her son.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 4 years ago
"Fist Night Of The Rest Of My Life:"

This is an ideal story for all us mother and son lovers, romance and dedicated-to-each other parent/child incest story lovers. Mother Lorraine has no reservations--whatsoever--of making love with her son, which is earth-shattering needed, in order to make her life once again worthwhile! The writer has an amazing feathery touch with the words to describe and detail this mother's recent twenty (20) past years, with her slovenly, beer-drinking husband. After her first night with her son--falling IN love--she throws her beer-breath husband out, and quickly files for divorce. The writer has finessed this two-page love and romance story to the ultimate heights of incestuous love and rediscovery of a mother for and with her son.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/27/2022) I loved this romantic short story. I’d like to imagine that she moved in with Brent. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it but there was only one sexual encounter you should have continued with more!! I guess when she left her worthless husband she moved in with her son??????? 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous