All Comments on 'First Night Seduction Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by S_Isemen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
1moeannie1moeannieover 4 years ago
So sensitive and touching

Wow. This story is compelling. A wonderful beginning to Part 2.

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 4 years ago
First Night Seduction

Wow, I'm loving your story, please update soon. It's beautiful to read and imagine the first half where they met, sort of dated, fell in love and now, living their lives together as a couple growing and still learning about each other and yet not loosing that special spark they first had.

S_IsemenS_Isemenover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your support

Thank-you for your positive comments - I'm still amazed to find people are enjoying reading it! I sent in the next chapter yesterday (4th. Aug.) but I've no idea how soon the busy people at Lierotica will post it - the chapters of part 1 averaged 6-7 days to appear after sending them. I hope you like what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS_Isemen@S_Isemen
I'll begin with a thank-you, chances are if you're reading this then you may have read at least part of my story "First Night Seduction" it is something of a major departure from my usual erotic subject matter which is generally based around the fetish/B.D.S.M. scene with str...