First Night Seduction Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Adrien didn't know was that Theo had earlier slipped a small tube of their favourite lube under his pillow which he took out after saying,

"I'd like your mouth on my dick again."

Adrien was only too happy to oblige, and sank his head down to wrap his lips round the ridge of Theo's cock then slid it all the way to the back of his throat when he swallowed against it he heard Theo groan and smiled as he took his mouth from his prize.

"Sorry love was that too much?" he giggled.

"Smart arse," Theo retorted slapping Adrien's ass.

"Ow!" Adrien exclaimed, although he moved his behind enticingly.

"Oh so that's how it's going to be is it?" Theo mused.

Much quicker than any man so recently at death's door should have been able to Theo pushed himself up sliding out from under Adrien and pressed down on Adrien's body until he was flat against Theo's legs with his cock trapped between them. He set up a rapid tattoo on Adrien's behind with both hands in response Adrien's hips began slowly moving, as if thrusting his hard flesh not between Theo's legs but into his body.

It was rare that Theo did this, if he spanked Adrien at all it would usually be a single, one-handed, light tap often due to Adrien's flirting which was always so over-the-top it would make them both laugh; but every once in a while, mostly when they were both so het up they each needed to be both top and bottom, there would come a moment for Theo when his dominant needs would surface and he needed Adrien's submissive side to follow suit -- this was one of the ways he'd found to help it along.

He always knew when he was getting it right when Adrien responded as he was now but Theo wanted, needed, more; after Adrien had raised himself to his knees and began stroking Theo's prick Theo carried on the spanking with one hand and with his other picked up the lube; there was no way Adrien didn't know his position would part his ass-cheeks enough to expose his puckered hole. Theo blew over it, quickly smeared lube over it then blew on it again, Adrien bucked his hips down so hard Theo was sure injury could ensue,

"Fuck," he yelled, his whole body trembling.

"Up," Theo ordered spanking Adrien's behind.

"For fuck's sake please don't do that again," he begged as he raised himself onto his knees.

"Are you telling me what I can and can't do?"

"No, but if you do it again I'm going to spill and I want to do that with you inside me."

Adrien's words altered Theo's immediate plans, he'd intended pushing the tube's opening into Adrien's behind and squeezing it, he'd done it before and Adrien's reaction always amused Theo but now he knew his lover was too close to the precipice to try it. Instead he opted to continue his dominance for a little longer,

"Head up, look round at me then close your eyes."

As Adrien moved to comply so Theo moved his hands and the lube beneath Adrien's body,

"Good man, now stay like that until I say otherwise."

Theo spread the cool gel generously over his erection knowing he too was already as close to finishing as was Adrien. When he'd capped and stashed the lube he told Adrien to spin round and straddle him.

"Pull those cheeks apart for me," Theo held his prick away from his body ready for what came next, "get yourself on it, you know you want to."

"So fucking much," Adrien replied already lowering himself.

For both their sakes Adrien took things slowly, savouring every inch as he sank into Theo's lap. He leaned into Theo kissing and licking across his right shoulder, up his neck to his ear then along his jawline and finally his lips barely touching his own to Theo's in order to speak,

"I'm sorry Theo but I'm really not going to last long, I think I should've jacked off before I came to get you," he smiled when he'd finally captured all of Theo's cock.

"I'm glad you didn't or I may have needed to spank you again," when Theo laughed quietly it made his prick twitch the result was astounding,

"FUCK!" this time it was Adrien who grabbed his own prick to stop his orgasm, "Jesus H. fucking Christ!" he panted.

"My hero really is on the edge isn't he?" Theo mused, "I'll let you into a secret, so am I."

He kissed Adrien, one hand at the back of his head the other splayed at his back; it was fast and passion-filled with Theo's tongue demanding entry into Adrien's mouth, both were panting at its end.

"If this is going to be as fast as I think it is then the least I can do is fuck you as deep as I can," Theo growled.

He grabbed hold of Adrien's knees and yanked them up from the bed, Adrien was so taken by surprise that he offered no resistance, but then he was also busy stopping himself from falling backwards so he flung his arms out behind himself planting his palms on the bed.

"Theo, too sooon!" Adrien wailed as his orgasm hit so fast nothing could have stopped it.

Theo bent his head forward and raised his own hips between the position they were in, Theo's action and Adrien's length he was able to capture the tip of Adrien's cock just as spunk exploded from it.

"Aarrgh!" Adrien cried as his muscles clamped around Theo's flesh when he felt Theo's hot jism flooding his insides.

"Somebody put my frigging brain back together," Adrien managed to say between ragged breaths.

"What a pair of frigging amateurs," Theo chortled.

"I daren't move, I mean that literally, every frigging part of me's so fucking sensitive it's untrue."

"Do you recall what I said to you after our first time, that if you kept moving I'd have to roger you all over again? Well the same holds true now. If you so much as blink too hard I swear I'll have to turn us both over and nail you to this mattress."

Slowly Adrien brought his torso more upright his eyes never leaving Theo's again tucking his legs beneath him to either side of Theo's thighs.

"That was something else," he said when he was close enough to link his fingers at the nape of Theo's neck his aim was to pull him close enough to kiss.

"You are something else," Theo told him just as their lips met.

Neither man moved, except to exchange small soft kisses, their foreheads touching.

"Welcome home," Adrien murmured as he nuzzled into Theo's neck.

"I swear you are sexier now than when we met," he replied wrapping his arms around Adrien.

Eventually they moved to lay facing each other,

"How do you feel Theo?"

"On top of the world, I'm going to marry the man I love although there's been no mention of when, where, how big or how quiet or,"

"Stop, being obtuse, you know what I meant."

"I feel perfectly well love, I swear I never felt otherwise. And frankly if I can survive that I reckon I can survive anything."

"Well you did better than me, I swear everything started to go black around the edges."

"So now can I stop being a patient?" Theo smiled.

"Ok, ok, yes, in this room, unless something's obviously troubling you, you are my lover, my partner not my patient."

"Your what?" Theo looked smug all over again.

"My other half," Adrien kissed Theo's chest, "my man," he kissed Theo's chin, "my husband to be," he touched his lips gently to Theo's.

Theo smiled, raising his eyebrows in a question.

"Oh for the love of, alright my fiancé," he said exasperatedly throwing himself onto his back.

Theo chuckled,

"What's wrong with saying it?"

"I don't know it's just,"

"What?" Theo was laughing quietly now, if it was a serious issue for Adrien he'd back off but unless he saw Adrien pass his hands over his face to his hair he was going to have fun with it,

"Is it too straight for you?"

"No, yes, no."

"Too gay?"

"It's, oh, for, look stop laughing first then I'll try to explain and you can't laugh when I have but I know you'll want to."

Theo propped his head on his hand and waited for Adrien to collect his thoughts; Adrien sighed heavily.

"Do you remember, a few months after we came out as a couple Phil asked which one of us is top?"

"Yeah and he's still waiting for his answer."

"Well in my head this," he held up his left hand then set it on the bed, "is something similar," he paused, "that question holds a presumption that one of us is,"

Theo could see that Adrien was struggling but he genuinely couldn't understand exactly why,

"Is less manly in character?" he offered.

"Yeah, I suppose so, something like that, well this whole fiancé thing, part of me's thinking that some people will be wondering if the double e ending applies to one of us and trust me if they do they won't be thinking it's you.."

"Is that all?" Theo asked incredulously, desperately fighting off laughter.

"Look I can't help it alright?"

"Silly bugger, I couldn't give a hoot, what this means," Theo lifted Adrien's left hand," is that one day, hopefully in the not too distant future, I'll be calling you my husband or does that give you the jitters as well?"

"No that doesn't I mean the word for a female spouse is wife so no confusion there."

"You still struggle with it don't you?" Theo asked him quietly stroking his thumb across the back of Adrien's hand.

"On a daily basis no but once in a while something hits me that doesn't seem to transfer so well from what was, in this case, originally straight terminology for a engaged couple i.e. a male and a female."

"Did you not think about this before, when you were considering the whole marriage bit?"

"Honestly no, I just thought about us being married."

"Did you actually give any thought to the other stuff I mentioned? The when, where, how big et cetera?"

"Er, not church, apart from that my mind's a blank."

Theo shook his head as he smiled at his lover,

"The most important day of our lives and you've given it zero thought."

"I think I want us to plan it all together for it to be what we want, small and quiet, big and brash or something in between. I don't want it to be held abroad though."

"Fair enough, our fifth anniversary's eight months away or we could do it sooner if you'd prefer."

"There's something else we need to decide that has to be done sooner."

"Family, I know, but this," he showed his ring finger to Adrien, "will not be on here when they arrive. Tonight, between us, it feels right but after tonight it's a no. It's up to you what you do with yours, if you're not ready to tell them tomorrow that's fine.

"Let me think about it."

"There's something else I want you to think about."

"What?"

"How long do you think round two will last?"

"I like your thinking Mister Jepson. How about we find out?"

Theo leaned forward to kiss Adrien while his hand stroked random patterns over his torso. Surprisingly Adrien put a hand to stop him,

"You are a devious bastard Theo Jepson."

Theo leaned back as Adrien propped himself up on his forearms,

"What do you mean?" Theo had seen the change in Adrien's look the moment he'd put two and two together.

"Even if I wear it on my right hand I'll have to wear it on my left hand that day everybody will still know what it really is! You really are a fucking devious bastard!"

"Good at it aren't I?"

"I can't win, I can't fucking win," Adrien flopped back onto the bed.

"You could just take it off altogether, during the ceremony I could put them on one at a time or already part locked together."

"That's what I mean, I want to wear it so no matter which finger I put it on at some point people will realise it was always," he stopped.

"An engagement ring," Theo put in chortling at Adrien's discomfiture.

"Double e it is then," Adrien began laughing with Theo following suit.

Theo didn't mention the possibility of Adrien wearing it on his right hand until the day when he could pass it to Theo for him to fit the two rings together and put them part-locked on his finger, that way it would probably take people longer for people to work it out.

"Now that's settled can we start the next round?"

"Yes please."

Adrien pulled Theo closer to him,

"I'm all yours Mister Jepson seduce me as you will."

Theo lowered his head to lick and suck at Adrien's left nipple whilst his fingers teased the right one, Adrien took in a hissing breath when Theo nipped at the hardened pink nub albeit gently between his teeth.

Theo moved Adrien's arms so that his hands were above his head,

"Leave them there," he whispered as he nibbled along Adrien's shoulder.

From there he licked and kissed the sensitive skin on the inside of Adrien's left bicep from elbow to shoulder; Adrien hear him inhaling deeply as his nose skimmed over the short hairs at his armpit,

"Your scent always turns me on, it's almost intoxicating, you smell good enough to eat."

"So eat me," Adrien sniggered.

"Getting there, don't rush me," Theo retorted smiling.

Following Adrien's lead from earlier Theo kissed, licked, nibbled and stroked all the areas of Adrien's body he could except for those he knew would greatly heighten his arousal -- not that it needed it, Adrien's manhood hadn't softened at all despite the phenomenal orgasm each of them had already had.

Adrien's eyes had long since drifted closed so when Theo lay himself between Adrien's spread legs he had no idea of what Theo was about to do. Theo sucked on one of Adrien's balls and his fingers stroked the other and Adrien's torso jack-knifed off the bed.

"Holy frigging hell!" he yelled already collapsing back onto the bed, breathing hard, his arms by his sides.

Theo did not repeat his actions instead he stroked the smooth sensitive skin leading to Adrien's sphincter. There was one 'first' left between them and Theo was starting to believe this could be the time to try it.

"Hands back where I put them," he watched as Adrien complied, "actually I think I'd prefer you to be like this," he muttered as he came to kneel beside him.

He told Adrien to sit up then re-arranged the pillows so that his upper body would be slightly raised,

"Arms there I think," Theo said spreading Adrien's arms wide across the pillows.

"What're you up to Mister Jepson?"

"Anything I want according to you."

"Oh yeah," Adrien agreed.

"As I recall this magnificent piece of man-flesh got very little attention in round one which was really very bad of me."

Theo slid down the bed and took hold of Adrien's hard-on,

"My turn to taste you."

"The first time you did that I daren't watch you I was so frikking nervous," Adrien chortled as Theo began licking his way from the base to the tip of Adrien's cock.

He spent long minutes doing this making the skin slick with his saliva, sometimes he'd do the same to Adrien's balls but all the time he kept stroking from them to Adrien's butt-hole.

"Oh jeez, yes!" Adrien gasped as his hands fisted the pillows when Theo slid half of Adrien's length into his mouth.

Theo used his lips teeth and tongue to both tease and arouse Adrien, sometimes moving them along the length of him but most of all every time he took Adrien's cock into his mouth he took in a little more of him.

"I can't tell you how much watching you do that turns me on."

"Does the same for me," Theo replied just before he licked away the pre-come oozing from Adrien's prick, "you taste so good."

Adrien let his eyes close, allowing himself to wallow in being the sole focus of Theo's attention -- it was a powerful aphrodisiac. He opened them when he felt a change in Theo's actions, he was now only using his lips and tongue as he moved his mouth up and down Adrien's length, he'd stopped using his hands altogether.

Little by little, as Adrien watched entranced, Theo sucked and licked at ever more of the flesh in his mouth until, with a small alteration to his position Theo finally managed to take enough of Adrien into his throat to be able to kiss the perfectly trimmed hairs at the base. He couldn't stay that way long but for the first time ever he'd done it.

"I wish I could've got that on camera," Adrien was holding himself still, "it would've kept me and Missus Palm company the next time you go away," he chortled when Theo came up for air, "note to self must keep camera on hand at all times."

"Thanks for the reminder, I really ought to have one of your naked perfection in my private cache."

"Only if I pick the pose," Adrien retorted.

This time they weren't responding to needful lust but to loving desire. Just as he had four years ago Theo took things slowly, allowing Adrien time to adjust to every new sensation he added to the mix. Their kisses were slow and passionate, his touches were at once both light and arousing but it was Theo's words which had Adrien whimpering with need,

Theo knelt beside Adrien,

"I remember you hesitating before you'd let me do this for the first time," he trailed his thumb and finger up Adrien's cock, "but not so much when I asked if I could do taste you and none at all when I wanted to go further," every time Theo mentioned something from their first night together he'd repeated his actions from then, "when I did this," he drew his nails over the taught shiny head of Adrien's prick as he stroked his right nipple,

"Jesus Christ!" Adrien exclaimed as his body jerked and shuddered.

"Yep, that's about what happened then," Theo paused before moving on, "but when I did this," he slid a finger into Adrien's ass just far enough to gently stroke his prostate,

"Shit, shit!" Adrien's behind pushed down into the mattress as his back arched.

"That reaction's familiar," Theo commented as he slowly withdrew his finger, "but watching that butt-plug slide into you was fucking brilliant, what made it really hot was knowing you were taking it for yourself, every inch of it. When you did that I was almost certain you would let me fuck you. I have never wanted to shag anyone so much, I wanted to fuck your face, suck you off, come all over as well as inside you. For the first time in years I wanted to keep things going for hours. I had no idea if you were a once and done kind of guy, what your self-control was like, nothing but if there was any way in hell of persuading you to let me be the first to fill that irresistible ass of yours I was going to find it," Theo was lightly stroking Adrien's cock as he spoke, his eyes fixed on it.

"When you said I could I had to stop myself finishing there and then. I didn't just want it to be right for you then, I wanted it to be right forever, no regrets, no disappointment, in case it never happened again. I wanted to be your first I never expected to be your only."

Adrien sat up and gently turned Theo's face towards him,

"You'll always be my only Theo," he said quietly before kissing his lover.

"Perhaps you should wear white for our wedding, I mean you were a gay virgin when we met."

Theo was pressing his body forward and Adrien back onto the pillows, both of them laughing.

"Crackers, I'm engaged to someone who's bonkers," Adrien retorted.

"Yes!" Theo exclaimed under his breath.

"Yes what?"

"What you said."

"Said what?"

"That you're engaged," Theo chuckled.

"That's you that is, you mess with my head. You make me think we're heading for a major edging or fuck-fest then you talk about something else and you've already got me so far gone I can't switch tracks fast enough. You should've worked in intelligence interrogating foreign spies."

For a moment Theo's eyes were hooded as he glanced away from Adrien's face but Adrien spotted it.

"What did I just say?"

"Fuck," Theo hissed.

"You did?"

"Not tonight love please, can we do it another time?"

"Hey, we don't have to do it at all," Adrien kissed Theo, his promise of silence in every second of it.