First Night Seduction Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you asked if you could do it the first time I'd already decided I wanted you to, your fingers and that butt-plug were way beyond my imaginings and I thought that if they felt that good you were going to feel a whole lot better. Trouble was I didn't know if you wanted to and I certainly hadn't got the nerve to ask."

"And if I asked you now what you want what would it be?"

"I want to do what we did then, the positions we were in, well as close as."

In truth Adrien didn't really care what they did or how they did it, the doctor in him on the other hand was still making enough noise to make him need to protect Theo and making love with him as he lay on his back was, for Adrien, a highly satisfying compromise.

Adrien spun away from Theo to kneel beside the bed, already reaching for the lube in his bedside cabinet,

"Ready when you are," he smirked as he began stroking his cock to make it slick with the gel.

"I was ready three weeks back but I can wait a bit longer, watching you do that is one hell of a turn-on."

"Like you need it," Adrien chortled as he reached across the bed to stroke Theo's hard-on.

"Not when I'm with you."

Theo moved to sit on the very edge of the bed in front of Adrien, his legs wide apart,

"What's a man got to do to get fucked around here?" he added in mock exasperation.

In an instant their roles reversed, Adrien pushed Theo onto his back, pulled his thighs up and hips forward a little more before sliding his cock all the way inside him in one smooth thrust. He lifted Theo's legs higher to rest his calves on his shoulders before reaching to take hold of Theo's wrists; all this took mere seconds,

"If it's a fuck you want a fuck you shall have Mister Jepson."

Adrien moved in long slow strokes ensuring Theo felt every inch as Adrien's dick penetrated him,

"It feels so fucking good inside you, feels even better when you're full of my spunk."

He picked up the pace letting go of Theo's wrists to wrap his arms around his thighs,

"Don't you dare touch your cock," he growled as he drilled Theo's ass hard and fast.

Theo began squeezing Adrien's dick whenever he was pulling out, it was the only thing he could do as he strove to control his own fast-approaching orgasm.

"I really hope you're in the mood for another wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am because that's what you're getting," Adrien all but snarled between clenched teeth.

"Thank fuck for that I thought it was just me. Say the word and it's over."

Adrien had been staring at Theo's crotch and knew form how high and tight his balls were that he really was on the edge.

"That," Adrien withdrew, "would," he thrust back into Theo, "be," he pulled back, " NOW!" he bellowed, his head thrown back as he slammed his cock back into Theo's ass.

"Yes!" Theo roared a few moments later, his body convulsing as spunk flew from his prick.

Adrien shuddered with every hard wave of his orgasm making his still-hard flesh tease Theo's prostate in a whole other way.

"Fucking hell" Theo groaned as his own orgasm carried on well beyond the norm

"If the Grim Reaper came for me now I'd join him a happy man but I'd have a stupid grin on my face for all eternity," Theo sniggered some minutes later.

"He'd have the two of us with him then," Adrien replied, he'd already moved to lay his body on Theo's, resting on his forearms his hands on Theo's shoulders, his cock still buried deep inside his ass.

"Well that went well," he giggled wickedly making his cock twitch.

"Don't fucking start," Theo retorted purposely squeezing his ass muscles.

"Why Mister Jepson, round three already?"

"Adrien," Theo's tone held a hint of menace, "I've tanned your behind once already, was that not enough for you, because if you so much as think about moving I'll tie your hands to the headboard and keep you needing for hours, but only after I've reddened that delectable butt of yours again.

"You're a silver-tongued devil Theo Jepson but how about we save it for later or even tomorrow?"

"That's not such a bad idea," Theo smiled, "for now I hear the shower calling," he looked down to where their bodies touched.

"Ok after three we both move," Adrien suggested with Theo nodding in reply.

"One, two,"

"Wait," Theo stopped him, "do we go on three or,"

"Oh for," Adrien muttered rocking his hips back leaving Theo empty, "two can play those games you know," he chuckled.

"Frigging hell what happened to the blokes who had some self-control?"

"Didn't I tell you? One of them went on strike when you were tormenting my neck when we were waiting for the chopper."

Adrien climbed onto the bed facing Theo,

"That was one hell of an engagement pa," he stopped realising that Theo would jump on the idea, "no, nay and thrice no, don't even go there," he gabbled seeing a broad grin spread across Theo's face.

"Aw, come on! You thought it first I'm just running with it. Could be tomorrow seeing as everyone who's important's already here. Did the grocery delivery get here? Was anything missing?" he turned to look at Adrien his eyes alight with excitement that wasn't sexual.

Adrien knew he would give in but he had to put up some small resistance if only for the sake of his dignity.

"Won't Lindy be disappointed if she's not helping arrange it?" he offered.

"Nah, she can handle spontaneity."

"You can tell me your plans as we shower."

It took Theo a second or two to register Adrien's meaning.

"Thank-you sweetheart."

That word meant much to them, they used it only in moments of deep feeling that needed verbal expression.

"Ok so here's what I need," Adrien put in before Theo could go overboard, "we call everyone in the morning and ask if they fancy a grand afternoon tea party to properly celebrate your home-coming. All the bedrooms are ready so we'll tell them to go home from here on Sunday."

"So what about that makes it our engagement party?"

"Well I'm giving odds on who spots this," he held up his left hand, "first."

"Only if you're sure love."

"For you, certain, but it goes no further."

"Whatever you want love, I am the happiest man I'll ever know just seeing you wearing it."