All Comments on 'First Night Seduction Ch. 02'

by S_Isemen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Chapter 2

I hope that you continue the storey as you have made me want to read more. Thank you

GybbsGybbsalmost 5 years ago
so masterfully crafted

The angst, the fears, the turmoil, the denial - they're all here. I suspect you may have been through all this yourself. Thank heavens when there is someone to 'rescue' us from ourselves! By the way - from the lamb to Barber's Adagio, it feels like you know me personally (but no, I'm not a medical doctor). As for the coffee - was it cardamom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I second the above comment....

Great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely perfect description of the conflict we experience when we can't face who we really are and are unable to reveal our truth to others.

Please continue.

S_IsemenS_Isemenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank-you

Thank-you for those few kind words (I hope you enjoyed the first part as much) and yes the story does go on. The next part has been posted today (8th July) the first part took 3 days to appear, pt. 2 took a week so I've no idea when the clearly busy monitoring team will be ready to post pt. 3. I look forward to reading any comment you may have regarding the next chapters.

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years ago

Again, so well-written. I love your writing style. I'm sure everyone will like the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovin' this!

Wish I'd met someone like Theo when I needed to. Life might have been a whole lot easier. Great characters, and I love the pace of the story. Hope the sex, when it happens is as hot as I anticipate. I'm sure it will be.

Now, I have one "critical" comment that I need to make. Back in the first chapter, the first sentence in the third paragraph doesn't work at all -- the sense is there, but the punctuation (or lack thereof) makes it very confusing. I know you can't fix it now, but for future submissions if you make them, go back and look at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS_Isemen@S_Isemen
I'll begin with a thank-you, chances are if you're reading this then you may have read at least part of my story "First Night Seduction" it is something of a major departure from my usual erotic subject matter which is generally based around the fetish/B.D.S.M. scene with str...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES