First Night Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo was a past master at reading people very quickly and had realised that if he kept Adrien talking on familiar ground by the time the conversation swung round to them both being gay he'd still feel like he was in a comfort zone. Besides which he was genuinely interested in the man not just his sexual orientation.

"Something over ten hours."

"You're pulling my leg."

"Nope, we were doing a heart-lung transplant into a young girl, her heart was good and we had a match for it so we had both a cadaveric and living donor, three organ teams not including the by-pass specialists. Whenever I perform a transplant I always thank the donor's family preferably in person but usually by 'phone or letter, I try to explain how precious their gift is, how many lives it can save or improve. They often say it helps make sense of losing a loved one, particularly when it's a younger donor."

"I think I can understand that, their loved one's life may be over but in a way they get to live lots of different ones. I hope I'd have the courage to make that decision."

"Courage isn't the main thing compassion is the families don't want other people to suffer their pain."

"I take it you're on the donor list," Theo chortled.

"Damn! I knew there was something I was supposed to do, thanks for the reminder."

Adrien's laugh was real and Theo loved the sound of it, for Adrien's sake.

"My mum had a kidney transplant a few years back, that's why they moved to Polperro, the better climate."

"Are they well?"

"Thriving I'm gloriously happy to say."

"Do you think them being so far away played a part in you facing things now that you've split from," Theo paused, "Claudia was it?"

"Claudia yes and maybe to the why now. Perhaps the next time I visit I'll have the words to tell them."

"The only advice I can offer is don't force it, if you set off with the intention of telling them but it doesn't feel right when you're there leave it, but please don't do it alone, talk about it to someone you trust.

Adrien dropped his head back again, laying his hands over his face before running them through his hair, he left them there as he spoke again,

"Theo does this make sense to you? That I don't know how to tell them because I don't really know about myself? I mean I think I feel like I'm gay, although up to the moment you touched my hand if I'd been force to say I'd have described myself as bi-curious at most, so why the hell haven't I even done the porn at least? It's not like being gay's still illegal, I can't be fired because I am, surely that all means something."

Adrien allowed his arms to fall as he gave a deep sigh so Theo brought his hand from the back of the sofa then repeated what he'd done in the restaurant.

"Does this mean something? Is it still your happy place?"

"Oh dear god yes!" Adrien sighed.

"Not being a psychologist you understand, I'd guess it's not that you don't know if you're gay it's that you don't know how to be gay."

"What's that mean?"

"Well I doubt the camp queer drag-queen route's for you, I can't see you as a leather fag and from what you've said you're probably not a social butterfly type of gay that said you're a normal run of the mill gay guy, apart from being an exceptional human being, doing what you do."

"So being gay is normal?"

"It is if you're gay," Theo laughed.

"Silly bugger."

"No such thing as weird dear boy, just different takes on normality."

"Amen to that."

12