First Nude Beach Exposure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I tried to sort out my conundrum, we were soon met by, if not descended upon by six clothed tourists sporting Princess cruise excursion stickers. Obviously, they were from the same ship as our three new friends, and they unfortunately did recognize them with their clothes off. Our women friends were obviously experiencing some of the same anxiety I would feel if we encountered some of our friends from home. No doubt they wanted to cover up, but they certainly didn't want to look like they were either ashamed of their bodies, or guilty of some embarrassing indiscretion. While the women squirmed with self-consciousness, our male friend was clearly delighted in the opportunity to show off his "manliness" for three more women.

With a cruise ship dumping 2,500 tourists on a 36 square mile island, it shouldn't have surprised us to see a good number of their shipmates taking in the sights at Orient Bay. The idea that these intruders could make me self-conscious, or in any way ashamed of my nudity offended me no end. It had taken me some time to get comfortable with, and maybe even proud of my body, and I wasn't about to let them take that freedom away from me.

So, to my amazement I decided to ignore their presence and sexual curiosity and to flourish in the opportunity to show off every bit of my naked body.

Two of the men had devoted most of their attention to the younger of their female shipmates. The third kept staring at me and I thought he was just checking out every detail of my very erect nipples. Then he glanced sideways at Dave, looked me straight in the eyes, thought for a second, and announced to his wife, "Look its Joan and Dave!" I then recognized them as our table mates from our last and longest cruise. He'd persistently leered at me in my sundresses at dinner, and in my bikini at the pool. He was obviously beyond pleased to see me with neither of them on now.

Dave had an expression of shock on his face that initially I thought was from his knowing my expressed fear of running into someone we knew. But I was even more certain that this degree of sheer astonishment was really due to his recognizing that I had not displayed even one bit of modesty or annoyance at these men's sexual intrusion.

As I sat cross-legged, my widely spread pussy was naturally exposed. I found myself basking in these men's lustful attention. My unabashed display now lured the men's eyes away from our two new women friends, and it seemed Dave thought I was making some selfless effort to protect the younger women's modesty.

Believe me, this was no act of kindness on my part. I had simply reached an unexpected pinnacle in my hunger for and euphoria from being seen naked.

Our conversation with the six spectators had lost energy since they'd seen every bit of us, and we all were ready for them to leave. They must have felt our discomfort and moved on to be voyeurs among the many naked bodies down the beach. For the rest of the afternoon, Dave and I walked the beach and spent some time splashing in the water.

At 5:00 we headed back to our condo where we showered and decided to stay-in and cook a light dinner. After we cleaned up, we took a bottle of wine out on our upstairs balcony to watch the spectacular Caribbean sunset. I wore a white eyelet nightgown that could pass as a sundress. This is one of Dave's favorites, especially when, like tonight, I leave a few buttons undone at the top and the bottom.

The first bottle of wine went down so easily I asked Dave to get another. Before he came back my gown had gone down just as easily. Seeing me sitting naked caught him a little by surprise, and he took a long look at me before removing his shorts before sitting down.

"What happened with you today?" He asked reverently while absorbing my nudity. "You started out reluctant to even go topless, then you ended up showing your spread and wet pussy to a bunch of guys, even one we knew. And now I'm getting another special treat from you."

I quietly thought for a while before saying, "I'll just say I learned a lot about myself today; my self-confidence about my body, and not letting others control how I feel about myself or what I choose to do. Those guys looking at me gave me a lot of confidence, and instead of feeling exploited, I felt incredibly empowered and in control."

Dave then sat down clearly pondering what I'd said and not sure how to reply. I poured us each another glass of wine while bending over to give him a close-up view of my very wet and swollen labia. His response was not unexpected, and he delicately pulled me down to sit on his lap. I was immediately impaled on his rock-hard cock as I easily guided it into my very ready vagina. Instead of me actively bouncing on my legs to engage in repeated penetrations, I instead slowly and gently rocked back and forth while contracting my pelvic muscles, as if I were practicing my Kegel exercises.

I could feel Dave pushing deep inside of me as I relished thoughts of our time at the beach. For me, the more tender physical stimulation of our coupling was complemented and enhanced by the incredible emotional rush I got from having exposed myself so brazenly earlier.

This almost "Tantric" experience let us take our time most intimately working up to our crescendos. As my rocking picked up its pace Dave reached around me to play with my sensitive nipples, no doubt gauging my meteoric level of arousal. This was all it took for me to climax so hard I squirted too, with my warm fluid cascading over his scrotum. My pulsating vulva and contracting vagina put Dave over the edge too, and I couldn't remember when we'd both come together so intensely.

Once I caught my breath and felt Dave withdraw from me, I moved to my chair and found our still full wine glasses. As we sipped our drinks, I savored the moment without needing to say a word. I slept peacefully all-night dreaming of another day at Orient Bay.

During the rest of our vacation, we returned to Orient Bay three more times. We also discovered the beach at Cupecoy Bay near where we stayed the second week. It had the same openness to nudity and was much less crowded and more laid back. Each of these days was sweet and relaxed, but none were to match the self-awareness and courage I learned that first day.

12