All Comments on 'First One for You'

by ShowMe1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unfortunately, the background music is too loud and competes too strongly with the speaker's voice, such that the speech portion is overwhelmed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your audio, the music could be a bit quieter. But your accent is very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I lived your audio and hope you continue to contribute. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely. And I loved hearing a sexy older woman’s voice on here instead of another “girl”. More please!

Aurora_DickensonAurora_Dickensonabout 2 years ago

Welcome to Lit! This is such a cut above most of the rest of the audio section, a really lovely tale, lovingly told. Romance as well as lust! Sincere congratulations. 5 stars, a heart and I'm following you to see what you do for an encore!

Aurora_DickensonAurora_Dickensonabout 2 years ago

Welcome to Lit! This is a beautiful story, sensitively written, with a headily erotic mix of lust and romance. And you read it beautifully. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful as always, I've been desperate to hear your voice! Keep up the good work!

Workinman01Workinman01almost 2 years ago

Fantastic! I've listened 3 times, I feel like I'm there with you now... keep it up please!! I'm there in spirit!!

Workinman01Workinman01almost 2 years ago

Please say my name next time.... oh my god!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're an amazing woman! I feel like I'm there! So sensual and highly erotic!! I'm hooked!! And you have a beautiful voice, I could listen all day "long"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So erotic and sensual, id love to hear you using that throat!! Always so intimate, whether you believe it or not! Please keep it up!! You draw us all into your dimly lit room... fantastic!!! 5 stars for sure! I'll be waiting for an encore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am so turned on!! Your voice is beautiful, like music to my ears, and the thought of being in his position.... what a lucky guy to experience a well practiced older woman, so appreciative of serving him... once in a lifetime experience. Please give me more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a lovely nurturing voice! Keep it up! So much more intense from a mature woman, than younger women. You have a niche for sure! Be looking for your next contribution! Keep it up!!

Workinman01Workinman01almost 2 years ago

I'm your number 1 fan!! Keep up the good work!! -Ben

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, and your voice is so captivating and confident. Please keep it up! Waiting for your next story! Thank you!

Workinman01Workinman01almost 2 years ago

Lovely to hear your voice, I listen to only you constantly, I think of you and your stories often, and love the stories you come up with... so erotic, I'm turned on now just thinking about it... please keep it up! Your #1 fan...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous