First Opportunities Ch. 04

Story Info
A day with the Bakers.
2.7k words
4.74
1.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight flooded the room by the time I awoke to distant sounds. While I was a morning person in general, the...action from the previous night and the very late sleeping meant it was closer to noon than morning.

I walked into the living room to see that Mark had already gone to work, but Vicky had taken a day off to help me out. I knew taking an unplanned day off work would have consequences with my boss, but hell there were a lot more things to worry about in life that day.

While we (Mark & I) usually made fun of Victoria Baker for how orderly her life was, it was rather helpful that morning. She had everything from guest toothbrushes to towels and 'all the things a woman needs to get ready for the day', as she put it. She said that once I had a coffee and a shower, she was going to help me be Georgia in any way she could.

"Gia," I said. "That's the name I use in my head when I am, you know."

Vicky mouthed Gia slowly and sensuously once before going, "I love it! Now, here's your coffee."

It was good to hold a warm mug of coffee with both hands. "You never held it with both hands earlier."

"You know what, Vicky? You have been a rock since yesterday. I am not even anxious anymore about you knowing about everything. I feel like I can trust you with anything in life."

With the coffee in hand, I talked to her about all my historical escapades into my feminine self. From the time I used to try on mom's clothes as a kid to getting caught and being threatened never to try it again, to getting out of the house as early as possible in life so I could breathe freely in my own space... I told her everything!

She pushed me to get a shower in her room, with an array of items in hand and a whole lot of instructions. There was a hair removing serum, a volume adding shampoo, a new buttery soap, and one of those lush towels. After a bit of "But Vicky, I don't have-" and "Ssh, trust me Gia", I went and followed her instructions to a T. I didn't know if it was because I was accepted as - and felt like a woman, but the sensuality in everything was dialled up to a 11. My skin felt sensitive to every drop of serum or even water, shampooing felt like a whole new thing, and even lathering myself with soap felt sensual - because I was, in my own eyes, a woman. There were trace lines from the padded bra on my skin to remind me of the previous night and all that went with it. I was sure Mark wouldn't tell Vicky anything he did, but I felt bad about not telling her. At the right moment, I decided.

After taking the time to slowly dry myself with the towel, I walked out with it tied like a woman. Just for fun. And saw a full wardrobe laid out on the bed.

"You sure took your time in there, Gia. Like an hour and half?"

"Well you gave me the instructions!"

We selected the outfit of the day amidst a lot of laughter and jibes - and touching, she was very touchy now that she saw me as a woman. I picked up the courage to reciprocate the touching a couple of times - just the leaning on her shoulder to laugh, locking arms when she introduced me to an item and the like. She didn't mind, and in fact leaned into it a bit.

And the clothes, my God. I was in heaven. Every material, every kind of graceful, and every kind of sexy. I had a blast learning about different kinds of bras - I didn't know about a few until that day - and who / when to use them. She gave me a lacy, 'seamless padded' one for the day, which was soft as hell to touch. I kept playing with it for a bit while she talked about training ones and bralettes, that she stopped and asked me to wear it first.

While I fidgeted with it, wanting to play with the soft bouncy material, she pulled the towel off me, laughing, leaving me naked! I took a few steps back, dropping the bra in the commotion, clamouring to hide the...bits (now standing on attention) with anything at all. While she laughed, clearly amused at me picking up the nearest skirt to hide things. She walked up to me slowly, with a smirk on her face, put her hands on mine (which were holding the skirt) and nearly whispered, "it's okay, let it go."

I don't know why I complied, but when one of the most beautiful women in the city asks you to do something in a sexy whisper, I guessed other people would comply too. I dropped the skirt. She looked at my dick, 4 inches in all, and cupped it with one of her hands. I wasn't expecting her to, so it felt like an electric bolt coursing through me.

"Could I, Gia?" She was barely an inch away from me, looking intently into my eyes and my lips. I was surprised at myself not taking control and kissing her - I merely nodded. Her smile widened as she put her other hand on my back and pulled me in for a kiss. She opened up my mouth, exploring it, while jerking me - I shot my load in mere seconds, mostly on her PJs. It felt very different from every other ejaculation I'd had. It felt like an energy ball started in the pit of my stomach and radiated out from there. I was a toy in her hands. She laughed and picked me up casually and put me against the wall, kissing again, with her hands roving over me - fondling my breasts, holding me there, tussled in my now softer hair, pinching my butt, kneading the back of my thigh, lifting me onto her and eventually throwing me over the clothes on the bed. Before I could get a sense of what was happening, she was already on top of me, in her bra - and nothing else. While I got the courage to hold her bouncing breasts - somewhere between a B and a C, just the perfect pair of god given breasts - she had already guided my now (already) semi-hard member into her and started riding me to oblivion. I didn't even know if I came a second time or not, but I was completely spent within minutes, flaccid across the board, now lying on my tummy, while she was still necking me and fingering my ass. I knew something was building in my stomach again, with the two finger push hitting the spot, and I was barely conscious or in my senses after the possibly third climax.

She saw that and stopped - and I realised she had not orgasmed once through all that. While I offered to eat her somewhere in between all the panting, her animal side retreated into her as she came back to her senses a bit.

"Oh my God, what did I do?" she asked herself a couple of times, and checked with me if I was okay. My weak, satisfied nod made her smile and she got off the bed. "God, Gia, that was fun."

Now that I could breathe a bit, I pointed at the clothes around us. "Oh ignore the clothes, I'll clean things up, but hope I didn't - you know - hope you wanted to-"

I sat up at the edge of the bed. "With all my heart, Vicky."

She leaned into a hug and planted a kiss on a few places on my face, lingering at the lips. "These are yum!" She bit my lower lip and pulled it out a bit. My complete and utter submissiveness surprised both of us in that moment.

After cleaning up some of the clothes, and throwing some in the laundry, because - you know, we went into the living room to get some water. Both of us were in our inners - me in my padded bra and a snug yet satiny panty - and her in what she called a full figure bra. Her hands kept finding my ass all morning, fondling, cupping, pinching and slapping them. "I didn't expect any of that to happen today," I told her over tea a bit later over tea.

"Neither did I. If someone had told me three days back that I'd be getting it on with my husband's best friend, I'd have laughed at them."

"But that was George," I reminded her. "I am Gia."

She laughed, kept her mug on the counter, walked to me and pulled me in for another kiss, "and I can't get enough of her."

"One thing though, Vicky. Mark-" She stopped me. "Gia - tell me. Did it feel like we were cheating? Doing things behind his back?"

I gave it a thought. "It should have felt that way, but..."

"But it didn't. Curious, isn't it?"

Through the day, I talked to her about Mark coming on to me the previous night and how we had the conversation about their marriage. She laughed and agreed. "I was afraid I was losing interest in sex overall. Sometimes, I wondered if I was becoming homosexual. A couple of demure ladies at church look very attractive to me these days, for some reason. But I wasn't sure that was the direction I wanted to explore."

"It sure felt like you were interested in women back there," I pointed at her room. "I don't think I've ever taken as much control in sex over the years, as you did today." She blushed a bit. "That was something else entirely. You were an animal."

"I felt like one, yes. And I really liked it, Gia."

"What do you want to tell Mark, though?"

She thought about it. "He should be back in a couple of hours. I think I need to have a conversation with him."

"Please don't-"

"Relax, Gee. I don't think I'm a lesbian. In my head, doing that with you doesn't register as cheating on him - because deep down, I think...I think I feel like we are both his, in a way."

I let that sink in for a bit. "Yes. I don't feel bad about what we did, either." And I felt like I had subconsciously accepted her inference as well. We were indeed Mark's women.

"In fact, I feel like I want him for the first time in God knows how long," she laughed. "You have awakened something in me, Gia." She looked at the clock. "Should we get ready for our husband, then?"

She laughed at how much that made me blush.

"We still have a lot of time to kill, though. How about a Round 2 in the shower together?"

Vicky always knew what to say in any situation. She led me into the shower.

-

The shower was, again, exhausting. In the most brilliant way.

When I was going to remove my inner wear, she held my hand, motioned a no with a head, her luscious hair moving around. She switched the shower on a bit, and led me slowly under it. Even as the slightly cold water hit me, I walked further into her arms as she pulled me closer into a kiss for what felt like forever. When she pulled back, my bra wasn't there, and water hit my breasts directly for the first time, while I was already wet everywhere else. It was a new feeling. She went down, dragged my (my!) panties down, and held my member, feeling it grow in her palm. It was surreal - the most beautiful woman I knew held my dick in her hands and looked up to smile at me. She pulled me down to my knees while stroking it, and kissed me again. If I had any nails to speak of, there would have been marks all over her as she stroked me. Sometime during it all, I found myself sucking on her breasts, kissing every inch of her I could reach, while she did the same, just more forcefully. When I came, I was on the floor, with the shower still on, and Vicky driving me mad with her mouth on my breasts. Whenever I wasn't delirious, I noted down some of her techniques to use on her the next time. Oh yes, I had no intention of stopping this, whether Mark allowed it or not.

When I was spent and lying there, while Vicky still hadn't orgasmed, I moved to eat her out. She stopped me, and said, not now. And had soap on her hand. "And now, dear Gia, we clean ourselves. Deeply."

We stopped the shower and went on to lather each other with soap. We spent the next few minutes laughing and playing with each other. Never in my dreams did I think I would ever get the chance to clean this soft goddess, but here we were. I learnt so much about how an ideal version of a woman should look like. Her skin was way smoother than it looked, and I found her arms and face as captivating as anything else on her. The smoothness of her breasts, combined with just the perfect size, meant my hands were soaping them up a lot more than required. She had to remind me there were other parts as well to knead and play with. She had a flattish stomach you couldn't get your hands off of, that I found myself kissing at one point, only to have soap in my mouth. And her vagina - soaping its edges led to fingering it, as one would expect to happen. She shuddered for a second - the first time I felt I was giving her something. She held my hand, and said "Later."

"How much later, Vicky? I feel like I'm not helping you with anything while I feel like you gave me the world. I felt satisfied in every way, and I feel like you-"

She held my face in her hand, and kissed again for a few seconds, biting my lip there. "Oh, I haven't even started with you, G. We need more water," she switched the shower on to rinse us, and took the soap in her hand again. "And more lubrication."

What Victoria did with her fingers then was magic. I am sure my bum had never been cleaner than what it had become that day. Soap and fingers slid in, slid out and I found myself face down, gasping for breath as she pounded away, going from one finger to even three at some point before I came again. It felt - again - like an energy that started in the pit of my stomach and radiating out from there. She laughed when I told her that and said I was a girl already.

-

"What do you think?" she finally asked, a few minutes before Mark was supposed to return home.

She got me ready for our man, keeping me away from the mirror for all the work she did on me for at least a couple of hours. I was in a white sundress, with straps on the shoulders to showcase the much smoother shoulders which spent time soaking in oil that afternoon. It showed. The rather tight & padded strapless bra made it look like I had a reasonable cleavage too. I stood there, jaw on the floor, and finally got the courage to look at my face and hair.

The natural waviness in my hair was exaggerated enough to look like a proper girl's, and the patient makeup I'd sat for for a lifetime felt totally worth it.

"She looks hot, Vicky. If I didn't know better..."

The doorbell rang.

She hugged me from behind slowly, and placed a kiss on my neck, our eyes locked in each other throughout. The doorbell rang again. "Gia, my darling, I think that one is for you."