First Opportunities Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting my long time friends for the first time. As Georgia.
2.9k words
4.65
4.4k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, we need to talk."

He was still staring, confused and... possibly aroused at seeing his best friend in women's attire. "Hi, um, George?"

-

I had just had a rather brief conversation with Vicky on how I 'liked trying women's things on for fun' and that I don't tell anyone including them and family because 'it was not socially acceptable' in the country, without going into details as much as possible. I had expected her to react from her religious core, but she broke into tears almost immediately and hugged me tightly.

"What a terrible thing it must be to keep this to yourself! For how long have you been dressing up?"

"Let's- let's not go into details now, given..." I gestured to the living area. Where Mark was possibly confused as hell, waiting for the two of us.

She patted me on the shoulders twice. "Of course, of course. When you're ready, Geo-" she stopped. "Do you prefer female pronouns?"

I blushed, and nodded. I couldn't look at her like how a girl wouldn't look at someone she had a crush on, when they were looking at her intently - which Vicky was.

"You know what?" she walked up to her wardrobe, opened it, and went, "take your pick. All yours."

Magic words.

-

So, there I was, in front of Mark, wearing a camisole that made it very clear that I was wearing a (padded) bra, in a short skirt that ended an inch above my knees. And the high pony tail, of course. With a few quick additions from Vicky.

"This is Georgia, Mark." Vicky smiled. "She has had...an interest, shall we say, in women's clothing, and has chosen to trust us - her best friends - with this info today."

Mark was fairly confused, looking at Victoria one second, and appraising me end to end the next. "I need more information. She- she looks like a woman, not like George at all."

Vicky flailed her arms in my general direction. "And this is without even trying! I have just touched her face. Think better makeup, a better hair do, and better fitting clothes, and my God, she'd look a lot better than I do." She put her hands on her hips. "How did I not see this till now?"

I was speechless, not even looking at them. Being in front of other people for the first time, dressed as a woman, and I found I had no words, no explanations. I was overwhelmed emotionally, focusing on my toes, only taking a second to smile at Vicky now & then when she appreciated my feminine self - a lot. I was still worried about how Mark would take this, but Vicky's complete support meant the world to me. If I were attracted to her strong personality before, it was nearing a point of devotion now.

"Makes sense in a way," Mark muttered, regaining his composure a bit. "So, over the years, when I asked you not to be such a girl about things, you actually were?"

I laughed a bit. It was true - I lived up to every known stereotype for women - the one who couldn't throw a ball well, was not great at driving, needed Mark's help with opening bottles (or anything that required upper body strength), more sensitive about emotional moments in movies, take all the time in the world to buy a shirt, and - you get the drift. And he had asked me not to be such a girl about things at least a hundred times over the years.

"Yes, Mark." I found my voice to be a lot more subdued than before.

"I mean," he went on. "Why didn't you tell me? You are hot, G-, Georgia."

While I blushed deep at one of my crushes calling me hot - which I'd never imagined would happen in real life, Vicky stepped in. "I had enough trouble getting Mark to spend more time with me than you before. But now, seeing as he can't take his eyes off you," there was a hint of jealousy in her voice, as Mark quickly stopped staring at me. "I should probably give up, shouldn't I?" She laughed, a hint of nervousness in her voice amidst the excitement.

"Oh please, Vicky. You are a literal goddess." I said, and that put a smile on her face.

"I could get used to these compliments," she laughed. "I think I like Georgia a lot more than George." The look she gave me then was intense, like all the world's spotlights were focused on me. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought that she was coming on to me. That made me feel even more feminine and shy than the open gaping I got from Mark. I couldn't decide which of the two were driving me mad mentally - I had a full erection underneath it all, and goosebumps all over me.

"Goosebumps," Vicky noticed. "Why don't you sit down - take my blanket there, this must be overwhelming. Tell us whatever you are comfortable telling us? I'll get some tea - you still like tea, don't you?"

I nodded, while Mark went, "that's another thing you two got in common. Tea instead of beers and all. I should have known!"

"You wouldn't know it even if it hit you in the face, M." Vicky laughed and went to the kitchen, leaving Mark and me alone in the room.

"So, Georgia is it?"

I only needed to look at him for a second to know that it was the same lust he had in his eyes whenever he was attracted to someone. Be it the first girl he dated at our first job, the on & off girl he met at a bar we went to, and when he met Victoria.

"Oh my god, you are doing this look now." I voiced out aloud, half in surprise and half in excitement.

"Doing what?"

I giggled. "I know that look, Mark." I found myself saying his name differently, less as a casual friend, and more as 'one of his girls'. "It's what you had when you met the women you wanted."

He recovered himself a bit. "No it's not!" It was again a denial I knew so well, one he employed when he knew he was denying something that was true. He realised it as well and laughed. "Okay, sure, but you are hot, dude. My best friend for a decade couldn't have been...this beautiful woman in front of me."

I smiled. "I know."

"Is this something you do now & then, or... is this you?"

Vicky returned with tea at that point, and I felt overwhelmed (and aroused) enough to trust them with my story a bit more. About how I had always been a woman at heart, and was pretending to fit in with society. The words kept coming. It must have taken at least half an hour, but both Mark and Vicky listened patiently, asking a little question here and there to understand better, and making me more comfortable to share more.

At the end, Mark decided he had to ask the question I knew was coming. "So, are you attracted to men? To be honest, that explains your unsuccessful history with women a lot." Vicky slapped his arm, but I could see she was curious as well.

"I don't know," I half lied, as I had been doing to myself over the years, before deciding to let it all out. "I am attracted to specific individuals, I think, regardless of if they are men or women. For instance," I paused to consider if it would be a mistake, but decided to be brave, "I have found both of you attractive in different ways."

"I mean, we are just very good looking people." Mark laughed, but I could see he was turning his charm on. What surprised me though, was Vicky being fully focused on me, and giving off similar vibes as Mark did.

"I have always wanted to tell you guys," I blabbered. "I know you are religious, so I didn't know how you would take this."

Vicky was next to me in an instant, hugging me again. "Oh, you poor thing. We are religious, sure. But you know us! We are not against trans people. And we love you!" The hug felt a bit forced, like she was waiting to hug me for the last few minutes. Her arms roamed a bit, one reaching very close to my bottom.

Mark broke the moment before either of us just slid into it any further. "Eh, Vicky? This is great, but could we get that dinner now?"

-

Dinner was more interesting than I thought it would be. We took our usual places at the table, which meant I was sitting next to Mark, with Vicky on the other side. While she was fussing over me and what I should be eating 'now that I was a woman', I found Mark getting closer and closer with every minute. His arms around my chair here, his hands touching my shoulder there. At one point, he patted my thighs while laughing at a joke (which he had never done before), and I thought his hands lingered there for longer than required. I was very close to a climax just from that and had to adjust things.

I couldn't believe that these very good looking people were attracted to me. I was living the dream. When I took a break to go to the restroom (Vicky's), I could see why, in the mirror there. Whatever Vicky did in a minute made me look more like a girl, than all the experiments I had done at home. The pink in my cheeks was perfect, the tiny hoop clip ons she put on me suited me, and her quick brush of my wet ish hair was spot on. The effect of the padded bra, and oh my god that musky perfume... Even I felt attracted to me. I wondered what she could do given the time!

After dinner, I was thinking of hitting the bed given the emotional rollercoaster I had been through. I think I looked visibly sleepy - Vicky noticed. While putting the dishes way, she said that even she felt the emotional weight of the evening and just wanted to get a good long sleep. I was helping her with the dishes, which I did earlier as well, but there was something else - charged - in the air that night. When we finished and headed back to the living area - Mark, my man - he promptly set up the playstation like we always used to whenever I stayed over earlier.

Under the sighs from both Vicky & me, he went, "What? Does being a girl mean you are no longer interested in FIFA or DOTA?"

After a good laugh, Vicky shook her hand, said Georgia needed her sleep. When he protested and I didn't say no, she put her hands up, mumbled "these two and their games" and went to bed. I told Mark I'd hang around for a game or two.

While on our game, he started asking if this was the reason I was comfortable with both male and female heroes in our games over the years (he never picked the female characters). I found him sitting unnecessarily close to me during our first game, almost on my half of the sofa. I laughed to myself and focused on the game. In minutes, I found him sitting exactly where he was at the beginning, but surprisingly, i found myself snuggled up a bit into him, with my legs on the sofa together in the way I've seen women do. Must have been the attire that made me lean into him, I thought. I quickly paused the game and tried to move away a bit with a 'sorry'. He looked at my unsuccessful attempt to move away with both legs on the sofa and trying to not lean on him, smiled, and put his arms around me to hold me closer. "This is better," he whispered, as he put his finger on my cheeks, moved it slowly to my chin, and lifted my face up to meet his.

I knew this is what he used to do to women, but I was too lost in the moment to react, and I had wanted that kiss all evening. Badly. After what felt like an eternity of kissing, and his arms roaming every inch of my upper body, from my hair to my bra, and down to my back, I saw I was lying on my back in the sofa, and he was on top with his face nestled in my neck. I had dreamt about this moment before - it was a dream of mine to be exactly in this moment - but it felt wrong .

Victoria was almost as much a friend of mine as Mark was.

"Stop, Mark." I whispered, but he didn't even hear my words. He bit my neck, both of his arms heading to my skirt, expertly getting rid of it and going under it to squeeze my ass. All thoughts fled my held as I held on to him tightly, ready for him to do whatever he wanted to do to me. "Mark," I whispered. He moaned in answer to that, and the next thing I knew, my cami wasn't on me. I couldn't tell if he was kissing or biting parts of me, but I didn't want any of it to stop. My hands went from holding him to clutching the sofa, trembling in sheer pleasure as he explored the offering in front of him, so to speak.

The wrongness of the act kept yelling from the back of my mind during all of this, trying to get a word in. I somehow managed to mumble "I can't do this to Vicky" somewhere in the middle of the waves of pleasure taking control of me. He stopped at the mention of her name, but licked his way from my neck to my ear before pulling back. My entire body ached to have the pressure of him on it, but I held my immediate impulse to throw myself at him and close the gap.

He laughed at my goofy attempt to stay away. "I know I want this, I know you want this. Is that not enough? Oh god, till I saw you dressed this way, I did not know how much I wanted this. You are Georgia now - all woman. Your hands are shaking, close to a climax. And youou want us to stop - now - and ask Vicky to bless this moment?"

"But this is," I took a few seconds to regain my breath in the middle of it all. "This is cheating."

He laughed. "Vicky and I haven't had proper sex for a while now, G. We are just not attracted to each other anymore."

That was a shock to me. Why would two people most others would find irresistible not find each other so?

"Yea, she's hot as hell," he continued, as if reading my mind. "But after the first few years, we found things...not working. We even considered a divorce before realising our sin to go back on our wedding vows."

"You never told me!"

He gestured at me. "You're one to say." His laugh ended in a sigh, his hand absently sliding down my arm, "I guess we all have our secrets."

"But why?"

He looked at me for a long second, and moved back to his end of the sofa. "You know I want the girl I'm fucking to want me, right? Physically needing me. That's what turns me on, primarily. She...lost that over time. We tried different things, she has even tried faking it, but we just gave up in the middle somewhere."

"Wow."

He opened up in detail about how Vicky and him were friends who really loved each other, wanted to spend their lives with each other, but just couldn't work the sex part out without forcing it. They had tried - and were still trying now and then - to rekindle that part. To no avail.

"That woman is perfect, G. I wouldn't want to change anything about her. But this... this has been frustrating for me."

Around 3 or so in the morning, my best friend gave me a long hug and a peck that promised more, and went to bed. Leaving me in my panties and bra, with my other clothes in hand, tiptoeing into the guest room.

How did I get here?! I had seen a girl leave Mark's room like this many years ago, and now, I was that girl! It filled me with an overwhelming sense of femininity again. How much had changed in a mere matter of hours!

Vicky had left a shiny red baby doll on the guest bed for me to wear, and I teared up a bit at that. I gratefully snatched it, and felt that I was right in not going any further with Mark. I slipped out of my bra and slid the baby doll over me. It hung loosely, since I didn't have Vicky's B cup. It was slightly longer than a shirt, but infinitely more arousing and comfortable. I jerked myself to sleep, hoping I could wash the panties before Vicky found what I did in it.

There were a million thoughts in my head, and I slept for the first time as Georgia outside my house.