All Comments on 'First Orgasm With "Daddy"'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
A highly erotic love story..

Well written and told. Not quite incest in the truest sense but close.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Really sweet

Expertly done. Realistic, and very caring.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this story was incredible please continue on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
uhm..

Well.. uh.. wow.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 13 years ago
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Good!!!!

OMG!!! That was one great story. There for sure has to be more to this one.I wish i had a Daddy like that. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

Liked it very much. Very hot yet realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really good

That was uh...yeah,pretty damn good

creepyrjcreepyrjalmost 13 years ago

Holy wow that was good. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

This is really a fantastic story. Keep writing such a hot stuffed stories. Thank you for such a fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm.

Reads like the seduction of a twelve year-old girl. She's just a little too immature for consent to seem relevant. -- 24601

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read it

I have to admit I was turned on, but she seems so much younger then 18, even with the homeschool and being sheltered thing. It does sound as if it could be true but i would venture to guess she was 13 not 18.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years agoAuthor
A response

This is a work of fiction, so if the author says she is 18 but immature, then that is the story. Yes, there are 18 year old girls this naive, and of course they are the exception, not the rule. It is a story about a father with his very naive and vulnerable and exceptional 18 year old daughter. -- SmallTitFan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Despite the repeated assurances that Rachel was completely naive, her dialog and actions were somewhat less so. I found her total naivete less believable. I think she was more inexperienced than anything else and had a deep enough thirst to know more that her eagerness shone through. I think the Author did a splendid job of creating a believable story, my first girlfriend was almost as inexperienced and just as eager to explore and learn. My first girlfriend and I were both 18 when we met so anyone disputing the age in this story as being 12 or 13 is flat out wrong and disgusting. Maybe instead of reading this story for the sexual bits and reading it for the entire content, the maturity of the girl will become obvious, there are clues here and there that indisputably indicate a far more mature, if shy, young woman rather than a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I sense a pattern...

Three stories about an older man with a step-daughter.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469almost 11 years ago
Very sexy story!

Thanks for writing a very sexy story! It had a great build up and fantastic ending! You had me building along with your story (like others, I am sure) and exploded when Rachael said," "Don't stop, Daddy. Cum in me!" she begged. "Daddy!" she gasped with desperation in her voice" It was the perfect trigger for my bliss!

Not that you need defending, but I have known some very naive girls that have had very strict religious upbringing, or were home schooled by strict parents. I wrote about one of those situations where at age, 27, she had not orgasmed during sex or not experienced receiving oral sex yet. Most, are younger, same age as your character, or college age,where they finally get a little freedom to explore out of the view of over protective parents. Even formerly married women, like Rachael's mom in the story, I have had similar experiences in helping explore.

Thanks for writing a great story with the right amount of build up. I am sure some daughters wish they had a dadddy like the one in your story.

Naughtydad469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hafta?!

I seem to be the only one that became thoroughly agitated with the amount of times 'hafta' was used. The general story was well written but I honestly stopped reading because I was sick of that stupid word.

Also she did not in anyway come across as 18 years old. As previously said it seems she is much younger. I get that you where going for the young and naive route but it didn't work. No one is that sheltered in life. Everyone has either watched tv/movie or read a magazine where sex is talked about.

You are a good story teller but you just need to work on a few things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
enjoyed it, but...

In addition to the "hafta", all those apostrophically ended verbs seemed artificial, unnecessary, and overdone.

As with many authors on this site, there is ignorance about the difference between the verbs "to lie" (as in "to lie in bed" - nothing to do with untruthfulness) and "to lay", as in to lay something down. Elementary English.

I am also surprised by the ignorance of female anatomy exhibited by this, and many (mostly male) authors. A "pussy" is not a vagina. We see a pussy when we look at a female's groin. A more formal term is vulva. Within it we see labia. The vagina is an internal structure, between uterus and vulva, seen only by the penis while inside.

Makes me me wonder about what else might be wrong.

Made me hard just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh so delectable

Yes; I recognize that this story is similar to at least two others "Nikki & Anna"; but the plotlines vary for emotional and dramatic effect. Circumstances like Mom "abandons the family but is alive", "abandons via suicide", "abandoned to start a lesbian relationship" change how people respond. Also; each woman had a slightly different approach to dealing with Daddy & the Daughter; how they were brought up, their previous marital / sexual relationships, etc... Of course; each one ends up the survivors leaning on each others but Daddy's approach to dealing with the circumstances also varies.

I still have more to read; but I'm slightly surprised that I haven't seen one where Daddy is only there to help the daughter grow and in doing so prepares her for a younger man who she could have a normal, lifelong, loving relationship with. Daddy could / would still be around for support but in helping her, she could also be helping him for meeting his actual soulmate elsewhere. Their relationship would still be Taboo!

Keep writing please;

DKP

hejohejoover 9 years ago
Wrong area

You are a good writer but your placement of her hymen is wrong. It is at the entrance of the vagina not deep in side. This is a misconception of many writers on Literotica even some females .You need to google it so you can see it's location.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Um

You lost me at:

"When I got a little older, I realized that I didn't actually want to marry a slut or a chubby girl who was so desperate for a dick that she would do whatever she was told to do. You know, marriage isn't just about somebody to have sex with on a regular basis (and, yes, I know that many of the older married guys are wanting to jump in with their jokes about how sex becomes infrequent after you get married. Too bad you have that kind of marriage!) "

You seem awfully naïve for such an old man. Spouting garbage as sage advice and being arrogant about your superior view on life versus your readers is no way to start a story. Pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well, while the story itself was pretty decent, it was kind of ruined by the authors lack of knowledge of female anatomy. Hey, if I was a young guy who had never been with a virgin, or taken a basic health class, or given a girl orgasms by rubbing her G spot, then the story would have been fine.

Kind of lost me in the bathtub. First you cant get to her g-spot without getting through her hymen and even if it was the right type of hymen and the hole wss big enough you wouldnt be able to seriously get anywhere without causing more disconfort than pleasure, assuming you didnt rip it. Then theres the position... Shes on her knees bent over and your trying to get at her g spot from above? Not enough room to get in there at that angle, and even if you did shes bent over, which means the area you need to get at isnt under straight or arched tension, its at an inward angle and you arent going to get any friction on it even if you could reach it.

Then he enters her and her hymen is half way in? I spit my damned coffee out laughing!! At the front kiddos. Thirty seconds on google if youve never seen one or broken one! If your going to write about something youve never seen or done you should do research! Thats what writers do! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We will soon teach all of these hymen ignorant people!

I get pulled out of the zone as soon as I read about a deformed pussy that has caved in so horribly as to cause the hymen to no longer be located at the entrance of the vagina. I always wonder how her vagina caved in and what caused the hymen to migrate from it's actual location of being the extra skin around the entrance. It must have been some freak of nature to go from being an outer thick ring of skin to inside and become an actual solid barrier.

Newsflash for men and women who are not as knowledgeable as some of the people leaving comments: If you have had even a tiny part of one put inside of you or have put even the tiniest bit of your dick inside of a virgin you have broken the outer ring of skin at the entrance and the hymen is no longer there. There will be no internal barrier and any gush of fluid you feel is not from the hymen.

The best diagrams are in pencil or traced drawings showing the types of hymen and the location of the hymen. Learn it ad share the knowledge with someone who doesn't know. One should be required to take a small quiz on anatomy before being allowed to submit a story which involves a female virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

After that night, we continued to have oral sex occasionally but I never got to cum in her mouth. You probably guessed that we never had anal sex and I never even got to touch her bum hole. Hell, I don't remember ever seeing her bum hole; I'm sure she had one, but I never saw it. I wasn't obsessed with anal sex, but . . . I guess that it being the forbidden act, the taboo practice, made the idea more exciting to me.

@@@ i think my frustration would have peaked and I'd have pinned her face down on the bed with the lights on, sat on her legs and spread those cheeks and had a good look! After telling her how cute it was I'd have slid down her legs and put my tongue to work on it! ;) (maybe slide my fingers on her clit since im there!

I wasn't very happy about the public schools, either, for other reasons; there is just way too much violence and not enough education in our public schools. So Rachel was home-schooled. That means that her social experiences were limited to the children who lived nearby and the other children who attended church. (I'm not an atheist but I didn't attend church with Sarah and Rachel.)

@@@ hell Id have sent her to public school just so she could have a normal social life with normal social development. You just get fucked over in those areas being home schooled or with most private schools. Socially retarded and ill equipped.

I convinced Rachel that she should try wearing some thong panties and we also got her some matching bra and panty sets, and we got some nighties, too.

@@@ ...ooook, call me weird, but why in the fuck would a dad try and convince his daughter to wear thong panties?! Hell. No. @@@

I continued sliding my meat into her until I was about halfway home. I felt some resistance and immediately knew what I had encountered.

@@@ Dammit!! ANOTHER clueless author who doesn't know where the hymen is! How many are there on here?! Argh! (Had a good laugh with the last poster too, glad Im not the only one that this ruins the story for)@@@

I had felt my man juice building up

@@@ lol, man juice, hehehe. @@@

Well over all it was a pretty enjoyable story! I love how she likes to yank his chain, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I suspect you are well below the age of 18

"I suggested that we do it doggy style and she said that she had never done that. I was a bit surprised ......."

Course she hadn't done that, she hadn't done anything before her wedding night and why were you surprised? You lost the plot there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yes she had, she was married previously, remember?? You should pay closer attention when you read a story, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re-read the hymen issue..

... it implies that he entered her, until he reached the hymen, and then pulled back an inch, to apply pressure. It does NOT say that the hymen was only in within 1 inch of her opening.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Hey hejo 9/16/14...

don't know how many vj's you have, but you do venture in quite a way, before anything pops... at least a 1/2 to 3/4 of a fingers length.. keeping in mind that everyone is built DIFFERENTLY as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

One of the best that I have read. My daughter moved back home after a terrible marriage and three kids. I too have been seduced to keep her sexually happy. My wife encouraged it and we are all one big happy family. She is my daughter by adoption. What more could an old man of 74 ask for than having two women at any time. All I have to do is mention and either of them that says okay so I then take my viagra and in two hours we are at it in whoevers bedroom. My wife doesn't do oral but enjoys me doing it to her. Where as the daughter prefers giving me oral in order to get me really hard and will stop us having sex and want to suck me more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fantastic story

loving, innocence, sexy, no out sized proportions. needs a few more chapters. would be nice if they married

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not to put you down or anything, but how did he get dressed between the living room and the bed?

Otherwise, good story flow. i really enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous