First Porn Shop Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made the act of removing her panties almost ritualistic. And once again, she flung her underwear at me. The song ended, and she picked up her bra and reclasped it. She stepped toward me, and extended her foot to me again. I picked up her panties and opened the leg hole, sliding it over her foot and ankle slowly up to her shin. I yanking her panties over her knees as she wiggled into them again. Somehow, she had managed to make the act of getting dressed sexier than getting undressed. The men clearly liked seeing the two of us interact intimately. I exhaled, and looked at the three men, whose mouths were agape. I was standing in front of Eve, my eyes to her chest because of her heels. She put her hand on one cheek and kissed the other. I pulled my thighs together as shivers went down my neck to my toes.

"What's your slutty strip club name?" she asked me in a whisper..

Again, I was speechless. I never considered a slutty fake name. I could only copy her, picking a sitcom name. "Mallory?" I said, picking the name of the older sister on "Family Ties."

"Oh, that is fucking perfect," Eve said.

She turned to the men, and I could see at least two trying to obscure their erections. Only Paul Newman seemed composed. "Boys, I hope you don't mind that my friend Mallory is joining us. She's not a performer, so don't be rude. I just wanted her to see how I work."

A chorus erupted, of "No, no we don't mind," and "Nice to meet you Mallory." Somehow, Eve's character had turned strip club patrons into polite young men. Hank, the heavier guy then asked for a lapdance. Details were exchanged, and Eve started dancing again. With just her lingerie on, she squatted on his lap just across from my chair. He leaned down low, nearly laying down on the chair. She was grinding against him, and he reached around to cup her breast, but she gently swatted him away. "No hands," she said. But then she undid her bra again. Strippers loved to send mixed messages to these poor guys.

She stretched her left foot out so her shoe was on my chair, and she kept eye contact with me as she wiggled her ass against Hank's cock. I tried to stare into her eyes, but sometimes I drifted to her nipples, her abs and to Hank's face as he closed his eyes with pleasure. Eve ran her hand down her thigh and across her crotch. She slowly moved her hands to her panties and started pulling them down, but then she motioned to me. I moved toward her and knelt down beside her, my face just inches away from her and Hank's hips. She stretched her other leg out, and together we pulled her underwear over her knees and heels. She put her feet back on the ground, and started pressing harder on Hank. "Mallory, give Hank my panties."

I followed orders, and Hank ran his fingers and thumb over the fabric, seeking the crotch. I couldn't tell if he found dampness, but he seemed more excited, bringing the panties to his face and inhaling. The song was petering out, and Eve asked if Hank wanted another song. "Yes, please Whitley." She turned up the pressure, and a minute into the second song, Hank was arching his back desperately against her. He stretched his legs, and then collapsed lower into the chair. Eve stood up, kissed his cheek and subtly untucked his shirt to cover the dark spot growing around his crotch.

Eve stood up and took my hand and we moved on to another group of guys. She danced for them, and we repeated the bit with me pulling off her underwear, and these guys loved it. I was sure they were going to ask for lap dances, but then Paul Newman showed up. He whispered in Eve's ear, and she nodded.

Eve took me by the hand and led me upstairs. She talked to one of the security guys, and they took us past a tacky velvet rope and into a small, gaudy room. There was an L-shaped couch, two chairs and a wet bar in the corner. The music was lower here, and it was darker. Paul and his friend Ray showed up soon, and Eve welcomed them.

"Mallory is just here to watch boys, but we can all have some fun and some privacy in here," she said.

The men sat down one on each side of the L. I took a chair across from them. Eve, back in her bra and panties, danced between them.

"Hank had a little too much excitement, so he headed home," Paul said. "But he left a happy man."

"I'm glad," Eve said, still dancing. "Do you want a lap dance, too?"

"Maybe," he said. "But start with Ray."

Eve turned her back to the dark-haired guy, and slipped down into his lap, moving her hips the whole time. Ray was focused on her, but Paul was staring at me, as he sipped Scotch. After a few minutes of grinding, Ray asked if he could touch her nipples.

"No hands during lap dances," Eve said, grinding and smiling. "But I am pretty horny, and having my nipples played with would feel nice. Mallory?"

I was excited and nervous. I had dreamed about playing with Eve's tits all week, but I never thought it would be in front of two men. I walked over to her. I reached out to her breast, touching her with my index and middle finger right above her dark areola. I trailed down gently until I was brushing her nipple. Eve moaned loudly and arched her back toward me. I rolled the nipple around in my fingers, and gave the same treatment to her other breast.

"Damn," Paul and Ray said in unison.

I positioned myself between Paul and Eve, and leaned down strategically, knowing my skirt would ride up and give Paul a view of my panties. I bent down lower, thinking he would notice the wet spot around my vagina. I licked Eve's nipple. She moaned, and the men said, "Wow." I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. Then moved to the other one. She grinded harder on Ray. Still with her nipple in my mouth, I turned my head to smile at Paul, whose cock was stretching his pants.

Ray interrupted. "So the guys downstairs said sometimes we can purchase 'extras' in here."

"Sometimes," Eve said.

"Maybe something a little more hands on," Ray said.

Eve leaned into him and whispered into his ear. Ray nodded. She stood up, and he pulled out a wad of cash, pushing several bills onto the table next to him. Eve smiled and danced toward me. She kissed me on the lips, gently at first. Then we opened our mouths and greedily tasted each other while my hands explored her tits. She turned around and stuck her ass out and - by this time I was an expert - I pulled her panties down. She danced toward Paul and kissed his cheek. "After I'm done with Ray, your next," she told him.

She gracefully knelt between Ray's legs and unbuckled his pants. She helped pull his pants down and rubbed his erection through his boxers. He stood up so she could pull the pants and boxers all the way off, and sat back down. His cock was dark and circumcised, surrounded by a jungle of thick hair that thinned only slightly around his legs and stomach. He was fully erect, and slightly above average for length and thickness. Eve moved to the bar and opened a cabinet, she came back with a container of lube. She was back between his legs, spreading the lube on her hands rubbing them together to warm it up.

Her back was to me, so I stood up to get a better view.

She spread a glob over his tip, teasing his hole and making him jump. She made a fist over the head, and squeezed several times, then took a slow stroke all the way to his balls. "Does that feel nice Ray?"

"Yeah, Whitley. Just like that."

She went back up and down several times, then stopped to use her finger on his head again. When he pushed up begging for more stroking, she obliged. I saw clear fluid well up on Ray's tip and it excited me. I let out an involuntary "Mmmm." I looked down at Paul, who was watching the action, but also checking out my legs.

He scooted over to give me room, so I sat by him, our thighs touching.

Ray reached down and touched Eve's nipple with his finger gently. I guess that was part of the "extras" he had paid for, so she allowed it and kept stroking, looking into his eyes while she jerked down on his cock. I could see the skin around his cock tighten even more, and he kept throwing his head back when she pulled against his lower shaft.

Ray looked over at me. "Mallory, please show me those tits, and I'll come."

"Ray, I told you Mallory is just here to watch and play with me. Don't be rude. She's a good girl. You ruffians aren't her type," Eve said.

I didn't feel like a good girl. My pussy was tingling and moist. I wanted to be stroking Ray's cock. Or touching Eve's tits. I turned to Paul.

"Unzip me, please."

His hands were shaky on the back of my dress, as he pulled the zipper down. The straps started to slip down, so I put my hand on the front of the dress to keep it from falling all the way down. My nipples were hard. I stood up, staring into Ray's lust-filled eyes, and Eve stopped stroking to watch me.

I leaned down still holding my dress, giving him a view of my cleavage, at the same time as I exposed my underwear and the growing wet spot on my panties to Paul again. I held the dress there for a few seconds, then let it fall exposing both my breasts to the cool air. Goosebumps erupted on my shoulders, arms and thighs. I tilted my head and stared at Ray. Eve kept her eyes on my chest as she stroked his veiny shaft.

I stepped out of my dress and leaned down. There was no doubt all three of them could see my damp panties now. Eve licked at my nipple, sending shockwaves through my body. My face was inches from Ray's engorged cock, and every primal urge I had was pushing me to grab it, to take it into my mouth or to slide down it and feel it filling me. Eve kept stroking while sucking my tit.

"I'm gonna come," Ray declared. Eve pointed his cock down and away from our faces. Instinctively I reached down and cupped my hand under his penis. My fingertips were at the base of the head, touching Eve's hand as she held the shaft tightly. "Come for us, Ray," I cooed.

A blast of hot fluid slammed into my palm. "Good boy, Ray," I said. Another stream hit hard. Then small globs dripped into my hand, sticky and warm. I kissed Eve again. I used my fingers so scoop up the last drops, and Eve took a long stroke upwards, capturing the rest of his load. She smiled at me, surprised by my boldness. She ran her fingers through my hand, and spread Ray's cum around our both our fingers and palms. She rubbed some back onto the head of his cock and he moaned. I went to the bar and wiped off on some paper towels, then washed my hands and watched the stickly clumps flow down the drain. Eve joined me at the sink and kissed me again.

Ray sat there exhausted, his cock going flaccid.

Paul was staring at my tits. "I would like Mallory to take care of me," he said.

"That wasn't the deal Paul," Eve said. "But if Mallory is into it, maybe we can work something out."

Eve said looked at me, and I just I smiled widely. I had wanted to touch Paul's cock for the past hour.

Eve sat on Paul's lap and grinded against him. He whispered to her as I watched. I was naked other than my shoes and panties. I sat on the sofa next to them, rubbing Eve's nipples. She kissed me. "Do you want to help me make Paul feel good, Mallory? He is such a nice, sexy man. I think he deserves it."

"He is sexy. I do want to help. But I am not very experienced though," I said, playing my ingenue role.

She sat on the other side of him, and together we took off his pants and shoes. "Let me get this shirt, too. You're going to cum hard, and we don't want to ruin it," I said.

He was shockingly muscular, defined shoulders, ripped arms and a barrel chest covered with wisps of gray and black hair. He sat up and we pulled his boxers down to expose a lovely cock. It was average length and thicker than normal, uncircumcised and surrounded by a mass of silver hair. He was hard, and the bulbous head was already peeking out from the foreskin. "That is a gorgeous dick, Paul. I can't wait to get hold of it," Eve said.

She played with the head using just her fingertips and thumb, swirling around a tiny bit of precum. "You are so excited Paul. Tell us what turned you on."

"Sometimes I have trouble getting hard nowadays, but simply unzipping Mallory's dress was very erotic," he said. "And then watching the two of you ... well everything."

"Be specific Paul," she said.

"I liked when you licked Mallory's nipples. Mallory reminds me of a girl from my younger days, and the way she gasped when you sucked her tits sent me back to the first time I had my old girlfriend's nipples in my mouth," he said, staring at me.

Eve started stroking his swollen member. "Now we're getting somewhere. We are all about fantasy fulfillment, Paul. What did Mallory's young doppelgänger do for you?"

"She made me come. My first time with a woman."

I felt the folds of my pussy open thinking about young Paul literally rolling in the hay with a woman who looked like me in the 1960s. Eve stroked slowly and gently.

"For weeks we would have hour-long makeout sessions. I would leave with painful balls dying for release. Then one night, I kissed her neck, and she was wearing a low cut dress like Mallory's. I was able to easily cup her breasts, kiss the top of them. Then her nipple popped out, and I licked at it, then sucked it, getting her excited."

The story excited all of us. I kissed Paul deeply, running my hands over his chest. I reached down and my hand met Eve's. She held the base of his shaft tight, and I began teasing the top. Paul moaned. I grasped his head and stroked down, and for a couple minutes Eve and I were in sync with our movements. Paul closed his eyes. After a while, Eve stopped stroking and let me take over. I loved the feel of his veiny foreskin. And I finally understood why young women sometimes have affairs with older guys. No one had ever made me feel as desired as Paul was making me feel.

"I was so hard. She felt bad for me," he said. "She undid my pants and touched me, tentatively at first. I helped her with gentle instructions, and she eventually started stroking me."

Eve took Paul's hand and put it on my breast. I leaned closer to him, and the feel of his rough palm against my nipple got me more excited.

"I was cupping her breasts and licking her nipples as she rubbed my cock," he said.

I kept stroking and pushed my chest toward him. Paul leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth hungrily. "Oh God," I moaned, and shivers went up and down my spine.

"Then I reached down and rubbed her through her panties. I was shocked at how wet I had made her. When I saw Mallory's panties wet from excitement, it took me back," Paul said.

I felt a finger pressing my underwear. But it was Eve, not Paul. I started with longer, slower strokes, and I held his shaft tightly at the bottom after every jerk.

"I came and it shocked both of us. My cum hit her chin, her neck and her tits. She yelled out in surprise, but didn't let go of my cock," he said.

I pulled hard, wanting to time his orgasm with the one in the story, but I couldn't make him cum yet.

Eve's finger had slipped under my panties, and was stroking my soaked labia. She prodded him.

"Did you see her again?" she asked.

"We had one more chance to be alone one weekend before I had to report to basic training. That night we went further. She said she wanted to give me something to remember. She played with my cock again, but this time she took me into her mouth. Her lips enveloped my cock, and I couldn't have lasted 30 seconds. I came all over her cheeks and chin."

"Not in her mouth?" Eve asked.

"Girls back then didn't do that very often," he said.

I rolled off the couch and knelt between Paul's legs. "No Mallory. You don't have to do that," he said.

"I want to, Paul," I said.

I kept stroking. Eve pulled back my hair, while I leaned down to lick the head of his cock. "Oooh," he moaned.

I put just the tip into my lips and sucked gently while holding his shaft tightly and rubbing his balls with my left hand. Then I slowly slipped lower until I had half of his cock in my mouth. I stroked his shaft hard.

"Mallory. Please don't stop."

I relaxed my jaw and slipped lower, taking him in until my lips were pressing against his balls. I bobbed up and down for a few seconds.

"Oh God," Paul said.

The first blast of cum hit the roof of my mouth. I kept still, concentrating on milking his cock with my hand hard around his shaft. More cum followed on my tongue, and I kept stroking and sucking the tip. I was surprised by the volume, but kept going. "Mallory, Mallory," Paul whispered.

His cock kept jerking against my tongue, but the flow had stopped. I had already inadvertently swallowed some, and it was not as bitter as the only other guy I had let come in my mouth. I was proud that I had made an older guy feel that good. Finally, I popped his cock out of my mouth. Eve leaned and grabbed his shaft, staring at me over his cock. She took his head into her mouth and slurped, sending his body into another convulsion. Then she pointed his dick to me, and I licked the head again as I felt the last of his cum slide down my throat. Then Eve and I made out around his cock, sharing the taste of his cum and licking his sensitive tip between us. I grabbed Paul's shaft while we kissed, and I liked the feeling of it growing soft in my hand. I kissed the head again. I stood up and kissed his cheek and whispered that I hope it felt as good as his first blow job. "Thank you, thank you," was his out-of-breath response.

Paul slowly recovered and all of us got dressed and cleaned up. Eve and I kissed Ray and Paul on the cheeks and they thanked us. Paul asked where he could find us again, and Eve said she was here most Fridays and Saturday nights, "And maybe if you're lucky, Mallory will be here, too."

We giggled and left the private room. Eve tipped the security guys with some of the enormous pile of cash. She led me to the dressing room while she talked to the manager. I sat in the corner watching all these gorgeous women in various stages of changing. The diversity and beauty was amazing. I was confused by my own desires. I had just had a dick in my mouth moments ago and enjoyed it, but here I was getting aroused thinking about fondling these women's nipples, or licking their pussies as they fingered me.

"Whitley" was gone and Eve showed up, wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Her long hair was put away. "Can you drive?" she asked.

The security guards let me blow a man in the private room, but they did not let me get a drink, so I was fine to drive. We stopped at a diner for coffee and some food, and giggled about our crazy night. Eve said she made more money that night than ever before. She pushed five $100 bills toward me. "Here's Mallory's cut. It would be more, but I had to tip security to not rat us out for letting a non-employee help in the private room."

"I can't take this. It would be like being a hooker," I said.

Eve frowned. "Absolutely not. Did you do anything you didn't want to do? Those were nice guys. You know that if you met Paul at a hotel bar, you would might have blown - and maybe fucked - him for free."

"Maybe," I said.

"So no harm in taking some of the strip club's money for having fun," she said. "I never take guys to the back whom I don't trust and like. We had fun, and we made some money. We should celebrate."

"I don't have a fake ID, so bars are out," I said.

"Well, there is champagne at my apartment," Eve said.

She held my hand and kissed me as we got back in the car. I felt like a schoolgirl with a crush on an older, more experienced classmate. I followed her directions nervously, as she sang along to the radio and touched my shoulder and leg.

We got to her cute 2-bedroom apartment in about 10 minutes. She said her roommate was probably out partying. We turned on music and drank champagne. She was leading me through a dance when I stumbled, and we fell back onto the sofa. She landed softly on top of me, and I stared into her eyes hoping she would kiss me again. She looked at me quizzingly.