First Porn Shop Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what you want Lily?"

"Right now, I want to be with you. I've been thinking about you non-stop all week."

"Have you ever been with a girl before? Even just playing around?" she asked.

"No. Never. I mean, I've been curious. But never. But I want to. Isn't this the time in life to see what you're really interested in?"

"Absolutely," Eve said. "I just don't want to push you into something that you'll regret or feel weird about later."

My only response was to put my hand on the back of her head and kiss her deeply. "I want you Eve."

She stood up and led me to her room. Her bed had no frame, just a mattress on top of a small board on the floor. She moved behind me and lifted my hair to kiss the back of my neck. Goosebumps rose on my arms, shoulders and neck. She kissed my shoulders and upper back as she unzipped the dress that had been so popular at the club. It fell around my ankles. I pulled my feet out of my shoes and kicked them aside. She kissed the small of my back and ran her hands down my sides, making my whole body tingle. She dropped her hands to my panties and squeezed my ass tightly. She spun me around to face her, then squeezed my ass cheeks again and pulled me against her. We kissed again. I lifted her shirt off and undid her bra, tossing it to the corner of the room. We held each other tight, and I loved the feeling of her tits above mine, rubbing against my body.

I took her dark nipple into my mouth, flicking it gently with my tongue. She moaned, and I moved to her other breast, licking and sucking at her greedily. I did to her what I liked done to me, and she encouraged me with one hand on the back of my head, while her other trailed down my waist and found its way between my legs.

When she pressed against my soaked spot on my panties, I exhaled in relief and pleasure. I unbuttoned her jeans and slid down her body, leaving a trail of kisses under her tits, along her ribs and navel as I moved. I pulled down her pants until I was on my knees helping her pull her feet out. I looked up and admired her brown legs and tiny waist. I rubbed her through the fabric of her panties, and she threw her head back in pleasure. I pressed up, and she moaned. I didn't have the patience to tease her, so I grabbed both sides of her panties and pulled them down. I examined her pussy more closely. Her labia were darker than mine, and they seemed longer. I ran my finger up and down the left side, and then the right. She was damp, but not nearly as wet as I was. I put my finger on the bottom of her slit and ran it up, feeling a little more wetness inside of her. I pushed her toward the mattress, and she sat down. I put my palm over her breast and pushed gently so her back was on the mattress, while her legs were bent over the side and her feet were on the ground.

I moved between her legs, stroking her pussy lips gently. I pressed one finger into her folds, revealing moist, pink inner walls, about the same color as mine. I extended my tongue and licked her labia, one side at a time. She slid upwards on the bed until her head was propped on the pillows, and I followed her onto the mattress. She looked down at me between her legs, my own legs behind me and in the air. "I want to watch you eat me," she said. That made my pussy jump and my clit ache to be touched. I wished someone was fucking me from behind while I ate her.

I ran my tongue up her slit. She tasted sweet. I wondered what products she used, and made a mental note to ask her later. I lapped at her hungrily and then moved my tongue to her clit. I flicked my tongue along her clitoris and eased one finger inside of her, feeling her tighten around it as I teased her. I sucked on her clit and pressed a second finger inside her, and her muscles tightened around me. I started to suck her clit and move my head side to side, because I liked when guys did that to me. I could feel her body respond. I pressed my fingers upward toward her spot, as my mouth alternated licking and sucking her clitoris. I could tell her orgasm was coming from the noises she was making, the way her thighs pressed against my head and the way her walls pinched inward against my fingers, which were moving gently in and out. She cried out, and I sucked her clitoris hard as my fingers felt her contractions. I moaned into her pussy, so happy that I made her come and so hungry for an orgasm of my own.

I was proud. I had made a man come in my mouth an hour earlier, and now I had a woman coming against my tongue. Her legs were shaking and I held her thighs and continued to suck her clit gently as she rode her orgasm. Finally, she ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me up to kiss her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, tasting her own sweet fluid. Her hands rubbed my nipples, and I groaned into her mouth, begging for more.

She flipped me onto my back and took my nipples into her mouth roughly. She knew exactly what I needed. She pushed her hand under the waistband of my drenched panties and fingered my aching folds. She slid down and pulled the panties off. Suddenly, her tongue was gliding up and down my labia, then lingering over my clit. I cried out. She was sucking my clit and fingering me just as I had for her. I pushed my cunt toward her lips desperate for more. She had two slender fingers inside of me, sliding in and out while she teased my clit. I prepared for an orgasm I had been desiring for days. Then suddenly, the pressure of her fingers was gone, as was the warm touch of her mouth. I whimpered and sat up. She was walking away. I almost began to cry, I was so horny and eager to come. "I'll be right back," she said teasingly. I rubbed my clit, aching for her mouth.

She was back, with a container of lubricant and something else in her hand. It was a firm but flexible dildo, with two bulbous ends. She kissed me and poured lube into my hand, giving me one end of the toy. She lathered more lube on the other end, and I copied her. I sat up on the pillows and she sat down across from me, the snake-like toy between our legs. She spread my legs and I lifted my ass up to accept the dildo. The greasy head felt good against my opening, and she pressed it against my engorged clit, making meI jump. She lowered it again and placed the tip inside of me slowly. My opening stretched over the head and it popped through, filling me nicely. She slowly pushed it deeper and as her finger played with my clit. She scooted closer to me, and slipped the other side of the dildo into her pussy, which was still wet from my mouth. She moaned as it went in.

We both had our legs spread, and we took turns pushing, each time getting the dildo deeper. It was awkward at first, but as my own juices added to the lubrication, it got easier and felt better. When she pushed, I kept my feet planted and accepted more of the dildo, until at least 6-7 inches disappeared inside me. Then I would lift my pelvis and push, and she would steady herself and take more of the length. We giggled as we experimented, both of us fingering our clits. As we got closer and it went deeper, we could touch each other's clit. She pushed and teased me to the brink of orgasm again.

Eve then spun around on all fours, and told me to do the same, grasping the dildo to hold it in place. Now are asses were nearly touching, and she pushed back into me. I gasped in surprise as it went deeper than I expected. When she pulled back, I pushed, and she moaned. We had more leverage, and it was as if we were both getting fucked doggystyle by a very long cock. Eventually, she pushed it so far that our asses were touching. I thought I might come, but then she changed positions again. She pulled the double dildo out of me, and my pussy felt empty.

She pulled out another toy. I have to admit, I didn't even know strap-ons existed until this moment. It looked like a dildo attached to a thong. She kissed me. "Let's try this Lilly." She put my hand around the dildo and I grasped it. She spread lube around the top of it, and I slathered it round the base. Then she flipped it over and there was another, slightly smaller dildo on the inside of the contraption. "The small one is for me, and the big one is for you," she said, putting lube on the other side.

She pulled on the strap-on, and I helped her tie the belt-like attachment around her back. It had a thong in the back that slipped up her ass. "Mmm," she said, as the small dildo entered her. "Every time I push into you, it will push into me."

I was excited. The double dildo was fun, but it wasn't like getting fucked. This strap-on meant Eve could fill me up and take control. I spread my legs in anticipation, playing with my clit as she lined up to enter me. She kissed me and then started sucking my nipples. I was on my back, and she lined up the strap-on with my already stretched and wet vagina. The lube and my fluids let it slip in easily. Eve got up on her knees and started pushing with long strokes, and the angle pressed against my G-spot. I reached between my legs and fingered my clit in rhythm with her thrusts. She moaned in pleasure every time she pushed hard, as the other attachment filled her. She pushed faster, and I finally felt my orgasm, which had been building ever since I watched her dance at the club, go beyond the point of no return. I rubbed my clit faster and the spasms came over me like an ocean wave, my pussy clenching against the still thrusting strap-on, my muscles tightening and my legs shaking. I pressed my other hand against her ass and pulled her into me deeper. Eve kissed me.

I felt fulfilled, and I wanted to make her cum again. I undid the strap-on and attached it around my hips with her help. Neither of us needed more lube. It felt naughty to put the attachment that had been in Eve's cunt seconds ago, into mine. I put her on her knees and knelt behind her, enjoying the extra appendage and feeling powerful. I spread her legs and pressed the tip against her, pushing through and enjoying the view of her lips spreading around the strap-on. It slipped all the way in quickly because she was so wet, and I immediately began thrusting the way I liked to be fucked doggy style. It was fun to have the sensation of fucking someone, something I had never felt before and never really thought about doing. I pushed hard into her the way I enjoyed being fucked. The small attachment inside the strap-on felt good, although my pussy was so stretched, it didn't really fill me up.

I reached beneath her and rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb as I pushed hard, pausing at the deepest point. I guess my clit play was not aggressive enough, because she leaned down lower, her face now on the mattress, to give me a better thrusting angle. She reached between her legs to manipulate her own clit. My hand now free, I reached over and grabbed the lube, slathering it on my index finger. I placed it at the entrance of her rectum and paused for her reaction. Eve moaned and pushed back and up to encourage me. I gently popped my finger into her ass, just as my lover Enzo had done to me for the first time a few weeks earlier. I reveled in making her feel as good as he made me feel: completely full, with a thrusting phallic pressing against inner walls. She moaned loudly each time I pushed. With each thrust the strap-on was pressing into my cunt and putting pressure on my clit. I felt another orgasm building inside me. I pushed harder.

"Don't. Fucking. Stop. Fucking. Me. You. Dirty. Fucking. Slut!" Eve screamed. And then let out an animalistic roar. She pressed her hand against her clit and started bucking, sending me over the edge with my own orgasm. But hers was explosive, and a stream of fluid hit my waist and thighs. She pushed me away, her legs and arms shaking involuntarily, as she cried out and pressed her palm against her clit and pussy, almost as if she were protecting it from any more stimulation. My pussy spasmed gently, and I lay down next to her.

As she stopped shaking, I unstrapped the device and pulled her close to spoon her, kissing her shoulders and back. I fell asleep like that, my tits pressed up against her, both of us wet and sticky with lube and our own juices, the taste of each others' cunts still on our tongues.

We slept for hours, and I woke up holding her from behind, my hand cupped around her breast. When my ex and I slept together, this was our position, but I was always the one being spooned. I liked the change. I put my other hand between her legs for warmth. She stirred, and opening her legs and then clamping down on my hand and grinding against it. I pushed up and felt her wetness, pressing on to her clit. I rubbed it gently, fingering her nipple and kissing her back. I must have done that for 10 minutes before I felt her shudder and she moaned with a tiny orgasm. She flipped around and did the same thing for me. I moaned, "Eve," as I came again.

In the morning, we showered together, making out and teasing each other. She made me breakfast, and we avoided the topic of the future. Finally, I wrote down my number and the address of my apartment at school, and she gave me her number and we promised to meet, somewhere and sometime in the not-too-distant future. But there was no pressure or bullshit. I kissed her one last time at the door.

A few months later, in my apartment near campus, I leafed through the mail and saw Eve's writing on an envelope. A photo fell out, it was Eve (dressed as Whitley) sitting on Paul's lap at the club. There was no letter. I flipped over the picture. "We miss Mallory," was all it said.