First Private Date

Story Info
Do sperms get drunk?
4.7k words
3.5
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt hungry. For food of course. I was going to get a snack and hoped there's some around. I looked down and rubbed my belly as it was growling loudly. Then when I looked up, I found myself holding a pair of tongs. Why am I holding them and what for? I asked myself. Upon moving the tongs out of the line of vision, there were two pieces of fine-looking thick steaks with a bit of pepper-looking seasoning on them, sitting neatly in two frying pans, right in front of me. That sight coupled with the sound of sizzling meat in hot oil became apparent to me that I was cooking...without the memory of ever having started that action.

Soon after there was a distinct feeling of lacking something. Distinct because it also implied a lack of feeling about something bodily. And in that moment, I realised that was the lack of other clothing apart from the dark greenish apron that had been bound to my body all along.

Oh my god! I might have zoned out to that place again.

As I looked around, I found I was in an unfamiliar place. It appeared to be an apartment. Am I the Sam guy again or someone else? I thought to myself. Then came the urge to check the mirror to answer that question myself. But before it could happen, another question sprung up in my mind: two pieces of steaks suggest two meals for two people, one for me then who the other one would be? Silly me. It might have been for two other people besides me.

As I turned away to search for a bathroom for a mirror, there were knocks at the door, prompting my immediate attention. I glanced at the door slowly and was worried by the thought that what if this is not that place where the concepts of "nude" and "clothes" are non-existent (check out my "Waking up in a strange World"). If this is not that place, then I may still have been in my normal world and opening to whoever was on the side of that door with only an apron on is definitely not a good idea. So, I thought I was better off finding something extra to put on before getting to that entrance.

The pounding came the second time. This time sounded obviously more forceful. Better think fast and act quick, the thought rushed through my head. Then I noticed there was a peep hole in the door, and an idea came to mind: maybe I can just try peeking through to see how the person is. If he or she is naked, then yes it would be quite safe to conclude that I've been "transported" in this realm, if not, then it's better luck for him or her to come around...next time. I'm just going to pretend no one is home.

Calmly and carefully, I took a peek through the peephole. There was a young woman on the other side of the door. She looked kind of familiar. The lighting outside was a bit poor, so I could not be sure. She was also looking kind of impatient and a bit worried. Who is this lady? What is she here for? I asked myself as I leaned forward and pressed my forearm against the door right above the peephole.

I kept looking for clues of no clothings but to no avail, the peep hole only showed the girl's from the top of her head to the middle of the chest. There was no sight of any clothes seen about her but she could have had some down there. I was not sure. But I wanted to be sure. Suddenly, I had another idea: how about I just open the door just a little bit and I'll just stick about half of my face out with the rest of my almost totally naked body hidden behind the door of course and look for, well, any sign of woman's clothes on her. If there is some, I'll just excuse her and slam the door with a note that I will be back.

Lock clicked followed by a long slow creak at the door, my eye was between the door's edge and the door frame. There she was, standing with a big but pleasant smile. Her arms fully stretched down and in front and then joined together at the hands where a bottle of wine that read "VinJard" was hanging. And the best of all, except for the sandals, she was completely naked. I let out a breath of sheer relief.

Yes, only then I was certain that I got spirited to that world again.

"Hey Sam, what took you so long? In the middle of something?" she gleefully greeted.

Yes, I was Sam again. And this woman was none other than his wife Cindy.

"Hey Cindy....Please come on in..." I greeted back pretty awkwardly, and swung the door wide open.

She then raised the bottle up, put it next to her left cheek with a big wide smile and said, "For our very first private date!"

But before I could think the next thought, she stepped toward me, put a hand under my apron searching for my penis and then gently touched it. Her other hand was placed on my waist. She picked her chin up and placed a small kiss on my lips. I didn't know how to react, so I put my hands on both sides of her small waist and then ran them down the outer thighs, hoping I was doing the right thing, culturally. Her skin felt smooth. There was also a faint scent of sweetness about her. She then looked down with a subtle disappointment on her face and removed herself from my body as though she was expecting me to do something else. In other words, I messed up.

First date? Wow! So, this is even before I actually first met her.

"Hey, are you hungry? I'm making food. Two steaks..." I told eagerly.

How massively lucky this guy Sam is to be able to get a date with this beautiful lady! I think Sam deserves my praise.

"What a nice place you got here!" Cindy complimented as she was taking off the scandals. Her nice big pair of boobs were hanging freely and majestically as she bent over. That made blood quickly rush to my cock.

"Do you want me to help you with anything? How about I prep the table for us?" she asked, to which I replied with a nod and a smile.

Cindy placed the bottle in the centre of the round dining table surrounded by four chairs, pulled one of the chairs and sat it next to another chair and then pushed the rest to the corner. I guess she preferred it that way instead of sitting face-to-face like how couples would sit. She then went to the kitchen, and rummaged through several drawers and cupboards looking for some cutlery and a couple of glasses. I saw it but did not help because I myself had no idea where they were, so I looked away focusing on transferring the meat onto the plates. There was a pan of some steaming hot sauce sitting on the kitchen counter. I guessed that was for the steaks so I grabbed it and poured onto them. As though I knew what I was doing.

A few minutes or so later, I looked at the table. Two plates of deliciousness. Two medium-sized glasses of half full of the purple-coloured wine which she had just brought. Having steaks with a knife and a fork, and a good glass of wine. I guess that is the universal way of doing it. Even here.

"I believe everything is set. Please have a seat, Cindy!" I invited.

"Cheers!" Cindy and I clinked our glass and took the first sip. It was a pleasant drink.

"So, tell me what are you doing for a living?" I fired the question as I was carving into the meat for the first piece.

"I work at the library," she answered after swallowing a small piece of meat. She then took a sip of the wine.

"I sort books in there," she continued, and then cut another piece.

Sensing the lack of passion in her response, I felt bad. Have I done something wrong to her? I could not tell. I'm not from this world, so I can't really beat myself up for that. But still, I felt bad because I was in this Sam's meatsuit and not doing him any favours so far. I might have been doing harm to him. But then I was reminded by the fact that Cindy was going to marry this guy later on anyway. So, if this one turned out to be a letdown for the lady, then maybe Sam would have made it up for her some other times in the future.

I rambled on about my interests in talking with friends, reading, writing and working out, especially about the reading and writing part because I was trying to relate them to books and libraries, hoping that would spark her interests somehow. Even though she appeared attentive during the conversation, I still felt there was still a lack of interest in her beautiful eyes that put an awkward smile onto my face every time I gazed into them. It had been twenty minutes now, and apparently no progress had been made so far.

Out of frustration, I tapped the table then glanced at the saucepan on the bench. "Would you like any more sauce? I don't want to boast but my sauce is super delicious.".

"No thanks. I still got plenty here. What's the secret? Did you put your cum into it?" She chuckled and took another sip.

Wow, that "cum" bit came out of nowhere. I was speechless for a few seconds. But that magically elevated the lady's mood noticeably. Is it how romance works in this world? Couples being overly sexual on the get-go like that? Could it be the wine? A booze talk? But even if that was the booze talk, that was very bold for a woman according to my standard.

"Who knows? Might be some in it that sweetens the taste and thickens the texture. Don't you think?" It was the booze talk from me now.

"Ooh really...gotta try it raw to find out." She glanced at the table where my dick was probably under with a grin while holding a glass to her lips.

I gulped more wine as I realised like my world, alcohol also gives people a good load of romantic and sexual courage in courtship.

"How about I put some in your wine to spice up the flavour and perhaps...thicken it up?" I challenged as I clinked the just-emptied glass against the table. It must have been glass number four for me now.

She giggled and then handed me her glass with about a bit of wine still in it. "Here you go! Pour me a full load, will ya?"

"Don't you want more wine in that?" I asked

"Nah this is enough. That'll do. More wine will overwhelm the taste of it. Plus, I want it...thicker," said Cindy with her now cheeky face.

Blood began to gush to my junk, enlarging it in every direction until I felt the tip of my cockhead touch the surface under the table.

I grabbed the glass, pushed my seat a little bit out and held it below my crotch as I remained seated. I squeezed her breasts for extra encouragement. The lady pulled her seat closer to mine. Then I started jerking my cock with the other hand. Occasionally, I let go of it and squeezed her breast to get extra blood flowing down there.

"Let me help." Her voice was gentle yet inviting.

Cindy grabbed my cock. Her hand was warm. Her grip barely contained the girth of it, and only covered about a third of the length. Then she started jerking the shaft passionately. Up and down. Minutes later I was starting to pant with my face turned upward to the ceiling and my eyes rolled up. I nodded down a few times to check and soon found there were bundles of thick veins wrapping around my dick, seemingly choking it so hard that I'd imagine the whole thing would burst a mixture of cum and blood any second.

I began to grunt more loudly. It's coming in hot and so am I! On that verge, I squeezed her breast even harder. She was now working it with both hands. My dick began to blush from all that intense friction.

"Give it to me, Sam! Give it all! C'mon baby!". The more she urged, the faster and harder her hand moved.

My dick erected so strongly that we both were struggling to get the cockhead into the glass while in the sitting position. So as my cock was about to shoot, I quickly stood up and bent over, so the cockhead would be positioned into the glass more easily.

I bit down hard teeth-baring and let out a big grunt. Streams of cloudy white fluid came bursting into the glass, repeatedly breaking the wine liquid surface upon each impact. Cindy kept on jerking but at much slower pace, until her jerking resulted in no more drop of cum from the cockhole.

It was a nice finish. A teamwork well done there.

Cindy raised the glass up at her eye level, catching more light from above and seemingly inspecting it, while I threw myself back into the chair and began to breathe heavily.

"Wow! The glass is half-full now...Very impressive! Well done, Sammy!" She complimented with a slight surprise look on her face.

And from the look of it, the drink was now no longer wine mixed with cum but instead cum mixed with wine.

Shaking the glass a few times, Cindy neared it to her nose and took a whiff and praised: "Smells so majestic! This is how the drink should be all along".

"I wonder if sperms do get drunk..." She was wondering (or perhaps joking)

"Cheer!" she exclaimed and then proceeded to pout her lips out, tilting the glass and taking it sip by sip slowly. Toward the end, she put her chin up, dropped her jaw, stuck her tongue out and patiently waited for the very last drop to hit it.

"Thank you, my love. That was amazing! You are amazing! This might actually be the dish of the day for me." More praises from her. I was sitting there immobile, legs spread out, still catching my breath.

I was glad she enjoyed it thoroughly and the horrific image of cum and blood was after all a fantasy. But to be honest, I found her enjoyment a world different from what I had expected a lady to have on the first date with a guy. And that made me curious...

"Did you always enjoy this?" I asked. And what I meant by "this" was the act of swallowing cum.

"Well, actually this is my first-time having wine with cum," Cindy confessed.

I was feeling a bit special, but then what followed shocked me greatly. "My ex came on my food in the middle of the dinner like this one here before," she continued.

"Wow, that was wild!" I immediately exclaimed.

"Tasted a bit stronger than yours...but it was okay," she added.

There could have been more wows from me, but the only thing I could do was staring at her speechlessly. The girls must have a habit or hobby of tasting semen. Or it might go for all women around here.

Cindy leaned toward me, laced her fingers together, placed them on my left shoulder, rested her chin on it, and said softly into my ears: "I think I have an idea. I'm going to give you something in return. Something both fun and tasty. Would you like to know?"

"Sure baby. I'd love to hear it., I replied

Cindy reached for the knife and fork and then proceeded to cut out a big piece of steak on her plate about a middle finger big.

"Let's see how adventurous you are" She smiled while holding the piece of meat between her index and thumb finger.

Cindy then stood up, bent over and spread her legs out. Unexpectedly, she shove the piece of steak into her vagina slowly until it was totally buried deep behind the lips. Then she sat back down, crossed her legs, looked at me again, and bit her lip.

"Let it marinate a little bit. I'm sure it will be the best steak you've ever tasted in your life," she assured

When she mentioned "tasted", I instantly understood what was coming next.

After a minute or so, she again stood up, bent over, and spread her legs out. She then began to reach her hand down her crotch. Slowly and almost skilfully, she pulled the meat out in one piece. She then sat back down, leaned toward and started waving the piece in front of me.

"Eat me!" she invited with a wicked smile.

I was hesitant at first but then thinking if she had the guts to swallow my cum (with wine), I wondered why I should be refraining myself from this "invitation". I was convincing myself that if I refused, she might think that I was weak, that I was not fully in the game, that I was too shy and sexually withdrawn. I hate it when women think I'm sexually weak or awkward, so now I'm going to show her the complete opposite.

I dropped my jaw and my mouth was wide open. Bite by bite, the steak gradually went in and eventually disappeared into my oral cavity. I even sucked her fingers clean once I was done, showing her that I really appreciated the experience.

"Magnificent!" I complimented at which she burst out in laughter.

She grabbed my head, pulled me closer to her and kissed me passionately.

As our lips separated, I proposed "Shall we fuck?"

"You need to ask?" she replied, nodding her head and glancing at my junk.

I put my one arm around Cindy's shoulders and the other under her thighs. And thanks to Sam's large muscular structure, I was able to lift her entire body up with ease. I proceeded to carry her to the big couch next to the dining table. With her fine body on my arms, I walked with a great sense of pride that exponentially expanded and lifted up my chest. I felt larger than life!

I put her back on the couch but she swiftly rolled over, and lay on her stomach with her elbows planted on the couch. With the S curves formed by her arch of the lower back and the finely shaped ass, she could get any man.

I slipped my hands under her chest and gently squeezed her tits. I started kissing and licking her shoulders and upper back from side to side. Then I slowly worked my lips and tongue all the way down to the butt cheeks. Tapping them a few beats like a pair of bongos with my hands made us giggle like a bunch of children.

Her skin tasted so good that I had to give it a few love bites here and there on the back as well as the soft and succulent ass. She let out a few soft "ah" as I did so.

"Come on, Sam. Get it in there quick! After all that, your "boy" must be very...thirsty now. It needs some...water. And I'm so wet now!" Cindy urged, turning the right side of her face toward me with her hair covering the other side.

I slid my cock against her butt crack a few times, then dug the cockhead deeper until it reached her vaginal lips and proceeded to rubbing and moving it between the pussy and anus. She immediately dropped her jaw and let out a long moan.

I stopped it at her opening a few seconds and then thrusted my precious cock inside her with my hand at about a little more than an inch from the lips.

"Let my "brother" down here have a little taste of the juicy meat you just fed me please" I joked. As Cindy was laughing out loud at it, her laughter filled the air with the smell of the alcohol.

I then began to lean forward and on top of her. As I did so, my cock slowly penetrated her pussy to which she wailed uncontrollably along the way. My elbows were planted next to hers. I slipped my hands under hers. Our fingers were now tightly intertwined and our palms were inseparable.

Placing a few kisses on her left shoulder, I commenced pounding away on her ass. A series of moans now echoed across the room and they were getting louder by the second. Her moans started to match my every in-stroke.

Cindy finally came. And at the same time, a loud wail shot out of her mouth. Her neck overextended. Orgasmic pulses could be sensed all over her body. Her finger nails dug hard into the back of my hands. I kept on throbbing when it happened and by my many powerful and fast hip thrusts, her vaginal juice got splattered all over her ass, my lower abs, dick, and balls.

I stopped. "Oh...it felt so damn good...you're so wild...baby!" Cindy turned and complimented with a few sharp inhalations in between. Her face went wild and somewhat lustful. "I just showered your junk with my cum, so now it's your turn to shower mine with yours," she suggested with an evil smile.

I looked at Cindy for a few seconds, stretched my lips out, and showed her an evil grin in exchange. With my cock still buried deep inside her, I let go my right hand from hers, slipped it under her right tit, and gave it a nice little squeeze. I then moved the hand up and grabbed her right shoulder and pulled her torso with me as I turned my body to lie on my left side. Her hips actively rotated in unison with mine, suggesting the mutual understanding of what was coming next: a spooning position.

"Make my little "sister" down there happy. Make me happy. Make me proud. And most importantly make me a mother...if you can" Cindy demanded.

12