First Private Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not sure whether "make me a mother" was a joke or real, but it did turn me on greatly because it implied that I could let in. However, the tone of "if you can" sounded like she was challenging me and my reproductive capabilities.

A series of clapping sounds were produced by my hips upon impact with Cindy's. As I sped up, the clapping sounds were growing louder by the second, and her moans amplified accordingly. She grabbed my right hand, placed it on her right breast, and made me squeeze it so hard my hand almost formed a fist.

Then afer putting "baby" between my in-strokes a few times, Cindy came the second time. And again, her warm juice was getting splattered all over the place.

After about ten minutes of continuous strenuous effort, I stopped a minute to catch my breaths. Cindy turned to me huffing and puffing, and she said "How about...we...wet this entire couch tonight...cause...I'm still so wet now...yeah...baby?"

This girl was being funny again, and so I replied: "Hell yeah! Make it rain, honey! Squirt all your might! Let my hip help spray your sweet juice over every inch of this couch".

Cindy immediately put her hand over her mouth and began to laugh. But soon her laughing was stopped abruptly and replaced with moaning, as my many powerful and fast-paced hip thrusts returned.

Soon I found my cock jerking intensely and my PC muscle contracting aggressively again. My pelvis immediately froze and I was starting to grunt softly. I imagined there was an explosion of cum that was taking place inside Cindy right now. She let out a series of loud moans with each one seemingly matching a jerk of my cock as it was dispensing the white-hot seed. She arched up her back, separating her back from my stomach, and dug her fingers into the back of my hands again.

"Don't pull it out too soon, Sam! I want my puss to savour your hot cream a bit more, a bit longer! Let it have it!" she said hastily upon sensing my dick had stopped sending ejaculation pulses.

"Thank you, honey, for showering me with so much goodness and hospitality," she thanked.

Damn this girl is nice and polite, I thought.

As my cock remained inside Cindy, I leaned my head forward to her shoulder and neck, and place a few kisses here and there. I could taste the light saltiness of her sweat on my lips. The odour of cum began to build up in the air now. There was probably some cum spilling back out due to overflow insider her.

I brought her body closer to mine. "Wow I can't believe we fucked right on the first date. Even better, I got to cum inside you. That was so great! How generous of you!" I exclaimed, quickly moving my hand over her nipples.

"Yeah. You actually fucked harder than last time. You came much more than last time as well. I knew the liquor would work wonders for your sexual prowess," Cindy explained while fondling her nipples with her fingers.

"Last time?" The question slipped out of my lips almost on its own, and I was probably looking dumbfounded at the moment. I thought this was the first time.

Does it imply that Cindy and Sam did fuck before? Even before dating? I wondered.

"Yeah. It may also be because Tim was there while we were having it for the first time, which might give you a bit of performance anxiety," she continued.

Tim who now? I could picture myself frowning a funny face at that for a brief moment.

"I do believe we make a good couple together. For a very long time." She was now looking hopeful.

"I gotta make a note to thank him for this opportunity later. We do have a good friend there." She mentioned Tim again and appeared to be grateful.

From what was being told, my best guess was this Tim guy was both our mutual friend and matchmaker. I obviously had no memory of him but whoever he was at the time, I too felt a deep sense of gratitude for his help and this amazing experience.

"He just kept yelling '"Cum! Cum! Cum inside her!'" the whole time," Cindy recalled and put on a cheeky face as she was mimicking the guy's speech. "Do you think that gave you too much pressure around me?"

That guy was watching Cindy and Sam fucking during the first time? And he was encouraging him to creampie the lady?

"I guess..." I sighed, pretending that made sense.

Then I suddenly realised that Cindy did mention "private" between "first" and "date" previously when she was at the door. That means this was the first time Cindy and Sam went on a one-one date. The real "first date" was with my buddy, Tim, present. So, he must have introduced them to each other on that day, and then they fucked right on set. Out of mutual affection or simply out of lust. And in front of this overly excited matchmaker.

I'm quite sure I was not in Sam's meatsuit during that time performing all the action, simply because I don't believe I can even get my dick up in front of anyone (especially in front of some dude) beside my sex partner, let alone doing it.

I know the following question would make the Sam guy look like he just done lost a good chunk of brain, but screw him! I was in the driver's seat now. My curiosity peaked so high that I simply could not hold back. "Did I eventually cum inside?"

Cindy took it as somewhat a joke, stopped her finger movement, glanced at me, put on a gentle smile and calmly replied with a question

"Baby, if I didn't let you cum in, would we ever be able to have this date?"

*** Sam will return ***

A special thanks to macktosh for editing this story.

12