All Comments on 'First Punishment'

by verogenous

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written

I am giving it 100% because you took the time to ensure it was edited correctly. The characterization was very well written. So for your literary ability, it definitely deserves the 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story....

I am giving 100% because it has to be one of the most sensual, yet non-sexual story I have ever heard. Genuinely sounds like a true story. The pain and anguish that exudes here comes from the soul that only one only knows from turth in experience and love and dissapointment...bith reflected in the story teller and the opposing subject. Please continue to write....you have a true talent and ability. Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pot No More

So well written I nearly peed from the punishment. A severe punishment that spoke more of the deep love between this couple than merely getting off pleasure and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

That was truly a well written story. Beautifully describes the love and reality of the relationship between husband and wife. To go from over 22 years of D/s play into a true domestic discipline situation and come out of it as well as they did, that's amazing. You have a real talent for writing, I for one would love to see more of your work.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

So superbly written, I felt it was real. Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to more already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gander and goose?

Well written story. I have just one question if the husband did something truly stupid then would the wife get to punish him for hurting or lying to her. Or is he the only one who is big enough to give out punishment. Which would mean that he never does anything wrong, which would be impossible.

neshernesherover 15 years ago
Tremendous...

I don't know whether a true story or not, but one that is certainly well written.

My compliments young lady.

Nesher

gem28gem28about 15 years ago
that was brilliant and raw.

i could feel his and her agony at the end of the story. it was like i could "see" the punishment she was forced to endure.i actually had to pause from time to time,for several seconds to regroup,during the last part of their story.the distress and sorrow she felt towards hubby,was so real.this tale of domestic discipline read like a "lesson" to every wife out there,this was not a play scene in any way,shape or form.Lord please don't bring this sort of misery into your marriage.what an amazing talent you have,i hope we can see if this incident affects their marriage of 23 yrs. bravo!

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago

Very thought-provoking story. Thank you for sharing.

humbly,

slutty_jannelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NYC

Came home late one night... never forget what my husband did. Thanks for reminding me to be a good girl.

Dasani_83Dasani_83over 12 years ago
This is why I am still single

This is what I am looking for in marriage. A man who treats me like an equal, loves me as much as he loves himself. One who loves me to the point that if I'm a complete douche, he will take me in hand for it.

Does love of this capacity really exist, outside of the fictional realm? I not only hope so, I truly hope I can find it one day. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Read

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Makes me want to dust off my keyboard and start thinking up one of my own. I really appreciate the fact that you made this story very intimate, but didn't get caught up in the trashy XXX stuff. Hopefully, I will stumble upon more of your work soon.

jenellesljenelleslover 11 years ago
Reality

I found this to be a very superbly written story. I could feel the emotions, both hers and his. I've had to punish my daughters, and I've been caned. I flinched every time the cane struck. I wish I could give you 6 start. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
secret spanker

i also have kept my love of spanking secret from everyone-now a man in my mid -40,s,have been aroused by seeing girls punished for as long as i can remember-the famous spanking scene from 'blue hawaii' in particular sticking in my mind when i saw it aged just 10,in those days the cane still used in british schools-absolutely terrified one day i might get it-i never did-but today i have strong urges to be caned very hard by a woman,and also would love to do the same to a woman-feel its only really fair i submit to the cane as well-unlike the man in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing erotic about abuse

Were his behavior to be known by family and friends I believe they would all be disgusted by his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If I was him

I would have dumped her. My dad said he'd disown us if we took drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife gets dressed and proceeds to the hospital

The Police are summoned as required by law. Her bruises are documented and the husband is arrested. Her attorney gets a restraining order and the husband can't go home or anywhere near her. In the trail she gets the divorce, alimony and 75% of the assets as he has a felony assault conviction on his record. End of your idiotic, unbelievable story. Even for fiction this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How long did it take her?

To get to the divorce lawyers office the next day? Because who needs the abuse? What a load of manure this was.

MattigotMattigotalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed this

Loved it. A really good D/S story that shows how much her husband loves her by making sure she will never do it again. Well written. Thanks, hope to read more of your writing.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Disregard the nonnies. This was a terrific story, and it very well could have been a true one for all I know! Five stars, big time!

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
over kill

too much she should leave him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Pretty good. The set up was a bit long. The weakest part was the over use of soy d effect words. They made me feel I was reading a kinky script from the original Batman tv show.

Smack! crack! splatt!

You seemed to be going for intensity, but got cartoony instead. The story is good, with tweeking it could be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous