First Real BJ

Story Info
Al reeled in the younger Trav.
1.5k words
4.39
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

Al and I weren't supposed to be nothing more than a fling.

"I can't help that my love for chocolate is strong as it is," he said to me as we met on Silver Daddies.

Some would say a then-26 year old, six foot four, 240 lb. black guy who was active duty Navy and worked out five times a week had no business mixing it up with anyone over 60, but 63 year old Alberto was a different person, one who captivated me with his aura at first glance despite not being in his presence.

"What are you doing up here, kid," he asked me, pondering like many others in society.

"Just like you can't help your love for chocolate, I have a 'jones' for older men," I told him, as I explicitly explained my attraction.

"You're a lust bucket is what you're saying," he responded. "We can suck like barnacles in the middle of the sea, this I can attest to."

Those simple words of his would turn most away, but my new found fondness of engaging in homosexual activities at this point in my life (I fucked a guy for the first time a year prior) drove me to him more, and though we both were looking for a casual encounter, we mutually decided to dine first to see if the meet would gel. Did it ever.

A week later, Al treated me to dinner at one of East Los Angeles' Mexican staples, Manuel's, as the entire time while I ate I couldn't stop laughing, or melting as this man had me in his palm with his fun, warm, casual demeanor. Al, who stood at six foot two, 280 lbs. back then, had me nervous at times whenever he used his brown eyes to look through mine, as they punched through his gold rimmed lens and into my soul. He was all in my head as I was hard under the table, and oftentimes squirming a little thinking about what would happen once we made it in privacy somewhere. I finished my plate and wanted nothing more than for him to take me home, or follow me to my barracks room, but once we made it outside, he got close to me as if he was going to kiss me with his bearded mouth, but instead pulled back, deciding to tease me by rubbing my nipples as they were protruding through my Polo shirt.

"Not tonight. I'll call you when I'm ready," he said to me. "Trust me, you waiting is worth it."

That was a Tuesday as we parted to go separate ways, with me driving home with the stiffest dick in my khakis. I got home and jerked my dick so much I came within three minutes, a record for me as I have what you would call unwanted stamina. Friday would come and I was busy in meetings all day, the biggest being where I had to present statistics for my job in front of personnel that ranked higher than me, when my phone went off.

"Hey. You busy," asked a question from Al via text message.

The captain allowed us to break as I'd forgot to put my phone on silent, as everyone in the room was stiff from my long presentation, so I responded to Al.

"I'm at work. You wanna meet again for dinner," I asked Al, knowing I wanted to link for sex.

"I want you to come to my place and take your clothes off so I can take advantage of you," he messaged back. "You'll be my dinner."

I was giddy and squeezed my knees together, standing in the bathroom anxious of what Al was capable of, my dick pushing through my trousers and me wondering how the fuck was I going to stand in front of 20 dudes with a hard on.

"YN1, the rest of the meet was cancelled. Captain saw enough and wants everyone to leave for the day. He was impressed! Great job," yelled one of the chiefs as he barged into the bathroom.

The sex gods were certainly on my side this day as I messaged Al back to let him know I was en route once he sent me his address.

"Pack a bag. Go home Monday morning when you head to work," he told me.

I cleared my desk, logged off my computer and grabbed my keys to run out of the door, driving across base to the barracks to get some items to change in, some toiletries, then darting across the 605 from Seal Beach to L.A. County, and essentially to I-5 to make my way to his place in East Los Angeles. I hadn't showered or anything, and pledged to do so once I went inside his home but didn't get the chance as he came to the door, grinning from ear to ear and directing me to come inside.

"Let's get in the bedroom," he said, shutting the door behind me then grabbing me by the hand to walk a few feet. "Take your clothes off."

"I gotta shower first Al," I told him, and he came to me, and sniffed behind my neck, my ears, my back, chest, then went low to his knees to unzip my pants and put his mouth on my manhood.

"You smell good to me," he said.

I was slightly embarrassed as I didn't smell, but I'd been working all day and wanted to ensure this man could enjoy me thoroughly. He however wouldn't waste anytime as he was on his knees sucking me, then licking me as he took his bearded mouth to my balls and made me swoon.

"I love your scent. Lay back on the bed," he said as now I was completely naked aside from me wearing my black socks.

He made me lift my legs in the air as he took off his robe and showed off his dad bear body, then found his way in my crotch as he spent a considerable amount of time licking me like a cat drinking water, having me squirm and moan as no one pleasured me like he did.

"You making all that noise now and we just getting started. I hope you don't cum too soon because then daddy's gone need multiple loads," he said to me.

Al's eyes were intimidating, but they provided a gateway to what he would do to me as he gave head like he was hungry, using my dick as a lollipop as through his lips he squeezed my shaft tight, and at times would simply run his tongue in circles around the tip and on the slit, going back and forth doing this as he had my dick throbbing.

"Got damn, you are super hard," he said to me as he grabbed the base, then smacked it to see it wave like a needle in a temperature gauge.

He gently caressed my balls while continuing to go up and down, and instantly had me falling in love as no one else could do me like he did.

"Al you can't just come off the top like this," I told him.

"I can't do what," he asked, as he went back to licking my balls. "Baby, I wanted to suck you on Tuesday, but wanted to make you wait."

He took my testicles in his mouth and I gasped, as he was the first to suck my balls and do it in such a way I was in shock, yet delighted. He pulled them tight enough to make me not move, but hit the right spot as my body felt electricity throughout.

"I'm the daddy here, you don't ever tell me what to do," he said with my sack in his mouth.

Al had me at his mercy as I was damn near crying because it felt so good. I couldn't move, and so I started stroking my dick as the urge to climax came on strong.

"Al, I wanna cum. Al, I wanna cum," I whimpered out.

I grimaced and grabbed the bed with my left hand and pulled out that nut with my right just as Al tightened his grip on my sack, growling like a lion as the sperm spilled out of me like rain on the surface, all in his hair, forehead, and of course, my body. When I finished I started shaking and he didn't want to let go, as I had to plead to him to loosen up.

"Yeahhhhh baby," he said afterwards, laughing at me. "That's how you bust a nut baby."

He crawled up to my face and we kissed, his beard feeling good against my face while we wrapped our arms around each other.

"Will you stay with me the whole weekend," he asked.

"Of course," I told him.

"Good, because you're gonna get a lot of that. I been wanting your sexy ass since I saw you online," he said with a chuckle.

Al, a retired software engineer, spoiled me that entire weekend with his cooking, his conversation, and of course constant times of me climaxing as I didn't know it at the time, but he'd turn out to be my first gay relationship. We lasted for two years until he caught a wandering eye, but I never forget what he did for me that initial day.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers