How I Turned Him into a Fag

Story Info
Ali is the young Arab jock making my grocery deliveries.
3.3k words
4.61
10.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Benoît!"

"Yes, me too, Hassan!" I will be in Paris a little more often from now on and will therefore come more regularly..."

"In this case, I need to tell you about our new offer: if for 1 month you buy for more than €200, during the following month, we deliver your groceries to your home for free and we also give you a discount of 5%. What do you think?"

"That's great! I'm really interested!"

"As I see that you have filled your cart, we will begin delivery today..."

"I'm glad to accept! THANKS. Because it's true that it would have been a little complicated with all I took from your shelves..."

Given the prices, I admit to having somewhat abandoned the local grocery store 2 blocks from my house. I was shopping at the supermarket near my work. But they changed their delivery policy and here I am again a customer of Hassan Céhef, the local Arab grocer...

"Ali! Ali, come! I have one last delivery for you today..." Hassan shouts towards the back room.

"Ah, you no longer have Younès' services for deliveries?"

"No. Younès returned to Morocco and it is his younger brother, Ali, who replaces him. He arrived 2 months ago to study at college in France. I host him and every evening he makes a few deliveries..." Hassan interrupts himself when Ali arrives and adds to his attention, "Okay, Ali, you are going to accompany Mr. Benoît to deliver his purchases to his home and, this time I will I promise, this is your last delivery of the day!"

Since Ali's entrance, I can't take my eyes off this very sexy young guy. He of course has the Arab look, with short curly brown hair, a very regular face with laughing eyes, a caramel skin and a slightly cheeky look in the rascal style.

But when Ali addresses me with a large friendly smile and says "Hello Sir. I am happy to be able to provide you with this service!", I understand that this kid has received a good education and that he is not the little scum that he appeared to be.

I discreetly detail his body which he reveals under his outfit appropriate for the end of September which is still hot in Paris this year: From his shorts emerge long tapered legs, with fairly thin and very hairy calves and more powerful thighs but with only little fur ; his t-shirt sticks a little to his skin and shows broad and muscular shoulders, a well-defined torso with 2 small nipples clearly visible and a very flat stomach from which we can make out the small protuberances of his 8-pack.

As much as Younès, his brother, left me indifferent, this young Ali gives me a hormone shot and excites me!

As you have understood, I am gay and attracted to dudes younger than me. Much younger than me... I am fascinated by the freshness, the passion and the energy that a young guy guided by his cock and his testosterone can give!

And, in the cock and testosterone department, I have the impression that Ali has enough in his shorts to satisfy me, given the not really discreet bulge...

"Thank you Ali! You'll see it's not too far, even if there are still 5 floors to go up and... no elevator! But, stop saying "Sir" and call me "Benoît", please. I know I'm older than you, but not that much, right? How old are you by the way?"

"19 years old. Well, next month..." Ali replies, smiling and walking towards my building.

Relieved to be dealing with a young adult, I say to him, "I'm 42!"

"I would have said a lot less..."

"How nice! It must be said that I do everything to stay in shape: marathon, boxing, bodybuilding..."

"With all this, I understand better! For me, it's athletics, with the 110-meters-hurdles as a specialty..."

"Excuse me for cutting you off, but it's there at No. 73..." I say to Ali as I type in the building code and continue, "Go past, it's on the 5th floor. I follow you..."

It's a beautiful sight to follow Ali in the stairs: his round ass is tightly molded into his shorts; we feel all the power it gives to this young jock; his back is broad; a virile smell of perspiration follows him; I feel my cock swell a little in my Bermuda shorts.

Once inside, Ali says, "I put the bags on the table... It's true that 5 floors count! But it's good for strengthening the thighs..."

"Yes, I see that you are well equipped in that regard!" I say to Ali with a wink.

He blushes a little. It is charming. Then he wipes his forehead with the back of his hand which he then wipes on his t-shirt.

"It's true and I'm proud of it... The 110-meters-hurdles develop all the muscles, but especially the thighs and... the buttocks" Ali adds, blushing again.

"If you say it, it must be true! I should try..."

"You can touch it if you want: you will see that it is very firm!"

With such an invitation (does he understand what he is triggering in me?), I cannot resist. I approach Ali and grab the front of his left thigh with a manly hand. I am surprised by its real firmness. It feels like steel. But his smooth skin is as soft as a baby's... Then I bring my hand up, directing it backwards to cup his left buttock. As I slide my hand, it goes under the shorts! Same feeling of firmness, but my fingers are in contact with many hairs: Ali has a visibly hairy ass and he doesn't wear anything under his shorts!

I regretfully withdraw my hand before it looks too suspicious and conclude, "Damn, you're telling the truth! This is very impressive, Ali!", while discreetly readjusting the front of my Bermuda shorts...

I notice the bulge in his shorts is also noticeably larger. Not really surprising: if a guy had caressed my butt when I was 19, no doubt that it would have made my cock swell!

"To reward you, shall I offer you a cold beer?"

"Ah yes, thanks. With pleasure. Even if your apartment is air conditioned. I was really hot today with all the deliveries..." Ali replies while readjusting his shorts.

As I walk over to the fridge and start uncapping the beers, I say to this young stallion, "Ali, you must have quite some success with girls with such a jock bod, right?"

Ali blushes again and shyly says to me, "In our culture, it's not that simple...Having sex with a girl before marriage is very, very difficult..."

"Well then, how do you do it?" I ask him, handing him a beer.

We clink our beers and start drinking from the bottles.

"I make do with what I have!" He says, showing me his right hand.

I smile and mime the gesture with my free hand of a handjob. I resume the conversation and add, "But then no one has ever touched your dick, huh?"

Ali blushes and admits, "Since I'm not the only boy with this problem... Well, you understand what I mean..."

"You mean you... fuck with guys?"

"Oh no! No, no! I'm not a fag! But, hey, I sometimes have handjobs with my friend Mounir or with my cousin... We have all the same age; we live nearby to each other; and we're constantly horny!"

"And you never went further?" I ask him with a wink.

"Yes, we sometimes suck each other off... But I don't swallow the juice!"

"And do you prefer to suck or be sucked?"

"I prefer to be sucked! Mounir has already done it with his big sister and tells me that guys suck much better than girls... There's also something that I like: sinking my dick into my cousin Amid's ass. He loves it. His ass is a little tight, especially for me. But it makes me squirt pretty quickly..."

"Especially for you? What do you mean? So, it would be true that some young Arabs are well endowed?" My questions flow as my gaze fixes on the front of Ali's shorts which are really distorted by his raging erection. To be more suggestive I push the neck of my beer bottle a little into my mouth...

Seeing the direction of my gaze, Ali moves his right hand down to the front of his shorts, blushes when he reaches his hard-on and says smiling, "Talking about sex made my dick wake up! It must be said that it never sleeps very deeply!"

"That's what I can see! But you didn't tell me if you're just average or a little above..."

"I don't know. I've never measured... I'd say slightly above average... Well, maybe?"

So excited at the idea of seeing the heavy bulky gear that Ali's shorts are having more and more difficulty containing, I try everything for the challenge and say, "We're among guys. I've got some experience. Show me and I'll tell you!"

"OK. Why not..."

The kid is probably very proud of his cock, not even believing himself how much he has grown down there during those past years. He doesn't need to be asked twice and slowly lowers his shorts after having entered his thumbs on each side. He first discovers a beautiful forest of very black pubic hair. Then he has to maneuver his shorts forward to finally free a big circumcised cock. The cock bounces 2 or 3 times, then stabilizes. With each beat of his heart, it continues to swell a little more. It lengthens and curves upwards. Ali has a broad smile.

I can't hold back a "Wow!" Which visibly pleases Ali. This young male is proud of his beautiful cock. He surely knows it is gorgeous and appetizing, and likes to show it off. He waddles a little, making it sway. He obviously has an exhib side. I would not be surprised he likes his college buddies take a double look on his huge dick when under the showers or nude in the locker rooms!

"So, Benoît? Am I average?" Ali says to me with a provocative air, moving his pelvis again to give a pendulum movement to his big upwards pointing caramel-colored prick.

"As you may have understood, I'm gay... And I've seen A LOT of dicks. But, there, Ali, I can tell you that you have a competitive model! If you're OK, we can measure it. But it's not just size that matters. Its well-arched banana shape, which brings your glans very close to your navel. The contrast of the caramel color of your cock with this beautiful pink glans. Your balls are hairy and overfilled with cum, as big as 2 beautiful kiwis. Your patch of very dark pubic hair... Damn, it's all exciting!"

"Thank you Benoît! I had guessed your gay side as soon as I saw you in Hassan's grocery store: you couldn't look at anything other than my bod! And on the stairs to go up to your house I had the impression that your gaze was trying to pass through my shorts!"

"Sorry, but you really are a pretty boy! Can I take my tape measure? Tell me yes!"

"Yes, why not. That way I'll know!"

I come back very quickly with the ribbon and kneel in front of Ali, whose cock has lost absolutely nothing in force. It's true that at that age erections are of steel and limitless! I take the shaft in hand and apply the tape along its length, from the top of the balls to the glans. I try it twice before concluding with, "Well, Ali, you're almost at 9.5'': you have a very nice piece of meat between your thighs!"

He smiles and asks me innocently, "So you think it's not bad for my age?"

"Ha, that's for sure, dude!" And as I finish measuring the circumference of his hot cock, I add "Almost 6" at the base and a little over 6" near the glans! You have a cock that I like, wider at the glans... No surprise that you find that your cousin Amid has a rather narrow ass! It's actually you who has a bulky baton!"

"We're talking about my dick, but I still haven't seen yours, except for the bulge in your Bermuda shorts..."

My cock had been asking for fresh air for a while. But I didn't want to ruin the magic of the moment by giving too gay a character to this young guy who I didn't know how far he was capable of going. Since he's the one offering it to me now, I get comfortable and pull down Bermuda shorts and boxers in the same movement and release my cock...

"I have the impression that you have nothing to complain about either!" Ali says, stroking his own cock.

"THANKS! But, since you're still bigger than me, I would like to jerk you off..."

Without being asked, he takes a few steps in my direction without saying anything. I sit on an armchair and admire his cock which sways from right to left with each of his steps. Arriving in front of me, he takes off his t-shirt. I do the same. I approach my right hand and caress his long column of flesh. It's warm, soft and really hard. I take his rod in hand: my fingers (rather long!) just go around!

I make movements from top to down, more and more extensive to pull on the glans. I see a drop of precum appear on the tip of the glans: I spread it with my thumb on the handsome Ali's glans.

I look up and stare at Ali: his hairy navel, his shapely 8-pack, his broad, hairless torso, his eyes are closed and he's biting his lips...

I continue my handjob. He starts to moan.

After a few minutes of this treatment, he says to me, "I haven't emptied myself in 2 days. As you saw, my balls are very full... I'm going to cum soon. If you want to suck me, don't hesitate!"

My only response is to open my mouth and run my tongue over my lips, as if there was a need to excite him even more... With his hand he lowers his glans a little to put his cock in the axis of my mouth and push, push, push. Until it's half buried. I'm starting to choke. He withdraws. His cock stands up and the sticky glans of my saliva hits his navel with a dull noise.

"You're so well hung that you have to take it step by step... In the end, I'm sure I can take you completely deep throat... But go at it inch by inch!"

"I'm so excited...I need to calm down. But, damn, your mouth is good!" And his cock starts to force my lips again.

He sinks in again, deeper with each powerful thrust of his ass. With my left hand I palm his muscular right buttock; with my right hand, I start to jerk off.

Ali gets excited and fucks my mouth. I don't really know how I manage swallowing his big cock entirely. This young stud shoves his cock deep into me, almost to the point of choking me. And I want more. I caress his muscular, hairy buttocks. Every now and then I cup his balls in my hand and squeeze a little harder when he gets too deep inside me.

But, with the passion of his youth, the firmness of his big cock, the massive release of testosterone from his young balls, nothing stops him. He picks up the pace. And even if I have a little trouble shoving his big cock, I am also completely excited, on the verge of releasing my sticky juice.

I moan, although my mouth is full of young Ali's cock who is still picking up the pace.

I am forced to release Ali's cock to release a powerful moan that accompanies the big jets of cum that my cock releases in jerks.

Ali looks in astonishment at all the semen spurting out of my reddened cock. He activates his handjob and also begins to moan. His eyes seem to go into a sort of epilepsy. His legs start to shake. His pelvis moves back and forth, as if he were fucking a babe's slobbering pussy.

Finally, in a moan even more powerful than the previous ones, his cock begins to release large spurts of cum onto my face. I can't count because I have to close my eyes, but I feel like he's giving me a good facial. I feel this creamy, sticky spunk covers my eyes, enters my nostrils, invades my hair, flows between my lips.

When the jets stop, I open one eye (damn it burns!) and say to him, "My God, Ali, are you sure it was only 2 days of cum?! To me it feels like a whole month of ball's juice!"

"When I'm excited, my balls have the power to contract very strongly and release a ton of cum!"

"You're a damn handsome guy, with a magnificent dick and, above all, an extraordinary squirter! Once again, I've seen quite a lot of cocks... But you're a true champion!"

"So you're not going to believe it if I tell you that I feel like my balls are still full... Look: my cock is still standing at attention and wants another go!"

"I see! Mine is also starting to recover..."

"It's true. You sure are quite fit for a boomer, lol! But let me show you that I still have some juice in reserve..." Ali says to me as he jerks his long, fat cock, spitting on the glans to lubricate it well.

After less than 2 minutes, his body stiffens. He directs his penis against his abdomen and releases 7 or 8 large jets of creamy cum which will crash onto his chin, his chest and his 8-pack. Then the sticky juice drips down his muscular body, stopped in part by the hairs that reach up to his navel.

While jerking off my own painful dick, I lick this young guy's slightly salty nectar: it's so good that it makes me squirt in turn. Less generously than this young Arab god, I must admit.

He smiles at me and says, with the candor of his youth, "It wasn't so bad! For me, it's OK to do it again whenever you want..."

I get up and try to kiss him. But he turns his head away: maybe it's true that he's not a fag, after all...

"I feel that I will often go back to do my shopping at Hassan's!"

We laugh.

I suggest he take a shower, because we've been sweating quite a bit. But also to see him naked for a few more minutes, with his big brown cock bouncing between his muscular thighs.

I stay naked. He gets dressed. I hand him a small note. He smiles. Me too.

At least 2 or 3 times a week, I go shopping at Hassan's. When he sees me arriving, he shouts towards the back room, "Ali, it's your favorite customer coming! You're one more time going to have to make a big delivery... But, as usual, it will be the last one of the day!" and he winks at me.

Each time Ali rewards me with good rations of hot, creamy and sticky jizz. On my face, down my throat or deep in my asshole.

Yesterday, he even agreed to let me kiss him and said, "After all, maybe I don't need a girl!"

THANKS FOR READING!