First Real Time

Story Info
Giving First Real Blow Job.
1.1k words
4.52
14.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having experimented when I was young didn't know much about Male/Male sex. That all changed when I was 19, running with some friends who told me they would make money getting guys to give them blow jobs. I was fascinated with this so I went with them one night.

About 15 minutes after walking around a car stopped and asked if I wanted a ride (I had been told this was the usual line) so I agreed. I got in car and we drove around and chatted about normal stuff, when he reached over and started rubbing my leg, was startled at first but soon found my cock getting hard.

After a few minutes we pulled into a parking lot and he unzipped me and pulled out my cock, average uncut he said it looked very tasty. He put his lips on the head and started to suck me, think I only lasted about 30 seconds, he was very talented. He continued to suck and I started getting hard again.

He stroked me and said he was glad I was not done yet, he asked if I would like to come to his place and he would finish the job in a more comfortable setting. I agreed and we took off, he lived only about 10 minutes away in a nice apartment. When we got there he rubbed my shoulders, and started to kiss my neck, I wasn't used to this so I sort of recoiled. He said he was just trying to make me feel comfortable. I said ok.

Next we moved to the bedroom, he had the largest bed I had ever seen. He told me to get undressed and I did. When I was naked he said he was going to get comfortable also. He undressed and was I surprised at the size of his cock, we never measured it but it was at least 8" and very thick, I had seen larger cocks before but never as thick.

He told me to lay down on the bed and he proceeded to start sucking me, licking the head and up and down the shaft, he licked and sucked my balls, I was really turned on, he was very good. Soon I felt him swing his legs up towards my head, as he continued working on me, he asked me to play with his cock so I did, he got hard very fast. As he continued doing me he kept moving his cock closer to my face, he then asked if I had every sucked a cock. I said yes and he said well please suck me.

I happily obliged as I was really hot to trot I tried to stick the whole thing in and he said to slow down and just do the head first, so I just licked around the head and put just it in my mouth, he had precum which was my first taste of that, he then told me to lick the shaft up and down, I did, but it was a lot of ground to so I enjoyed it immensely, after it was licked for a while I started to take it into my mouth, he told me to go slowly then take as much as I could and then retreat, I did and found it very exciting, having given blow jobs before guess he was teaching me the right way.

After a while I got the hang of it and was going up and down on it pretty steady when he slowed me down and said I was doing a very good job, I realized that I enjoyed having him tell me what to do and how to do it, not a submissive by any means but love the passive side.

We started 69ing and I had to be careful because he was getting me very close, but he knew that and would stop and just rub around my legs and balls, he then asked if I had ever tried to deep throat anyone, I had but they were considerable smaller than him, he asked if I would like to try him, it sound exciting but also scary, so I was in.

He shifted me so my neck was hanging over the edge of the bed, he stood up and I could see his large cock sticking in front of my nose, he said open up and he just put the head in my lips and moved back and forth he was leaking precum he slowly put in a little more, until about a quarter of his cock was in my mouth, he moved a little faster then he said he was going to go a little deeper if it bothers me just push him, he slowly inserted and about half was now in my mouth, now I was filling filled up.

He noticed I was tensing and said I needed to relax, so I tried and eventually became more calm, he then went deeper and he was very slowly moving in and out, he told me I was very good, with a full mouth I couldn't answer but was starting to get the hang of this, he eventually said he was going to go all in and I sort of tensed and he slowed and said relax and I did and next thing I felt it very deep in my mouth and in my throat, he started moving in and out and was going very deep, I found myself enjoying it, he then pulled out and I got my breath and he said that was very good, he enjoyed fucking mouths and mine was very wet and hot.

He then inserted again and was moving a little faster and I was now relaxing much more and it became easier to accept it, I could feel him picking up speed and I knew he was going to cum, didn't know if I would choke on his cum if he was in my throat so pushed on him, he pulled back a little and asked if I was alright, he said yes but was ready to cum, I told him I was worried about choking on cum and he said he would just cum in my mouth and we got into the 69 position and I took as much as I could in this position and he did me I was ready to cum and next thing as I shot my first spurt, he came at the same time and it was very powerful and a lot, having never been a big cummer I couldn't keep it all in but tried, as we settled down, he told me that if I would like we could get together again on a more regular basis and he would teach me other things, I was all in now that I had deep throated a much larger cock, so we set up a regular time to meet.

But that is for another story, the adventures had just begun, but I had learned how to give good head, as I found out from some other gentlemen, so we were off to a really good start.