First Session with Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Palms in the glass," Daddy growled, and I pressed my palms to the cold glass. Suddenly, he tugged my dress up around my hips. Palming my ass in his large hand, I let out a soft moan. I missed the feeling of him. I was not expecting the sharp sting of his palm slapping my butt. I gasped before another followed. "What did I say about hiding?" Daddy asked firmly, running his hand over my stinging cheek.

"No more hiding things." I let out another sharp gasp as he rained three quick blows, one after the other. "I'm sorry, Daddy." I whimper, feeling tears prickle at the corners of my eyes.

His body pressed me firmly to the glass. His hand brushed through my auburn hair before tugging my head back against his chest. "Baby girl, if you stopped breaking my rules, I wouldn't have to punish you," he murmured in my ear, his hand trailing over my waist to rest on my hip.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." My lip trembled as I blinked away my tears.

"I know you are. You want to be my good girl. I know that. I don't mind training you to get there." He had begun to press small kisses into my neck. Daddy pulled back, leaving me against the window. "So, Baby, show me you followed my orders from earlier. Lift your skirt, and don't turn around." I slowly tugged the other side of my skirt up around my hip. Showing him that I was just wearing the panties, garter and stockings he had given me.

"Fuck." He said with a low groan. "Turn around." I did as I was asked, meeting his hungry gaze.

"And no bra, too." He moved closer to check, thumbing my pebbling nipple through the dress. Daddy leaned down, taking one of my nipples in his mouth through the dress. I moaned, feeling his hot mouth on me. I tried to reach out for him, only for his mouth to leave my nipple. It hardened at the loss of his warmth, stiffening and becoming even more visible. "Take the dress off."

I pulled the silken dress over my head, feeling it brush against my body as I let it drop to the floor, leaving me partially bare to his hungry gaze. "Over to the sofa," he demanded firmly.

With each step I took, my heels clicked against the wooden floor. He followed close behind. With my added height, I came up to his chin rather than just reaching his shoulders. I eyed the metal pole in front of the sofa. "Don't worry about that. We'll get around to that later." Daddy said with a smirk as he sat heavily on the couch.

I began sitting on the couch, only for Daddy to point between his legs. Oh. Feeling my cheeks burn. I moved to kneel between his spread legs. "So tonight. I am going to teach you how to suck cock. When I am done with you, you'll know how to make me cum with that sweet mouth of yours. Then I can have you hidden under my desk while I work. Your mouth wrapped around me. Keeping me warm and hard until I bend you over my desk and fuck your tight pussy." His hand took to stroking my hair. Bit ut keeping me looking up at him. "When you have my cock in your mouth, you will look at me. That's the first thing you need to learn. Now, undo my slacks."

I reached out slowly so he could stop me if he wanted and began to undo his belt and slacks. He was semi-hard already and began to grow harder as my hand pulled him out gently. "What should I do next, Daddy?" I held his semi-hard cock in my hand. It was still surprisingly heavy; as it swelled, it seemed to grow longer.

"So eager, move your hand up and down, from base to tip. Rub your palm over the tip, as well. Do that until it's fully hard." I followed his instructions to a T. Running my small hand up and down his thick length over the bulbous tip. Gathering up pre-cum as I went before rubbing it over his thick shaft. Daddy shifted against the sofa, thrusting his hips up against my hand as he let out a low groan. "Fuck, Baby. Your hand feels so good." He moaned. I remembered the First session, how he reacted when my mouth kissed the tip of his cock. Keeping my hand running over the length of him, I leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to the head of his cock. Letting out a little moan of my own at his musky, salty taste.

When I tried to pull away, his hand in my hair held me in place. Looking up at him, only for him to look down at me through hooded eyes. "Open your mouth." He growled, pressing the tip of his cock against my plush lips. Keeping eye contact with him, I opened my mouth slightly. Daddy began to push his cock into my mouth, forcing me to open wider to let him in. "One warning, Baby, no teeth. If you use teeth, we stop."

The salty and musky taste of him coated my tongue as his cock filled my mouth. It was not unpleasant; it was more unfamiliar. He slid himself further into my mouth, and I let out a small moan around him. Working my head further down his shaft, I had to stop about halfway. There was no way I could fit all of it in without gagging.

"Breathe through your nose," Daddy instructed; with his hand on my hair, he urged me forward. Slipping himself further and further into me. I could feel him down my throat. My nose brushed up against the neat, wiry hairs at his root. Keeping eye contact with him was hard; my eyes began to water, and I gagged around his thick length. Trying to swallow, to stop myself from choking. Only for Daddy to clench my hair in his fist and let out a loud moan. "That's it, baby, warm my cock in that pretty mouth of yours. Fuck, I can't wait to use this more often." He began thrusting into my mouth, slowly, like he did when he first claimed my pussy. I could not help but moan. I was starting to love the feeling of him in my mouth, his heavy weight on my tongue. I began to move my head in time with his thrusts, wanting nothing more than to make my Daddy feel good. Every thought, all my worries, skipped out of my head, leaving me with one thought. To make my Daddy cum.

I picked up the pace, pulling back slightly so he did not rest down my throat; it made it easier to bob my head, not having to worry about choking. My hand took hold of the rest of the shaft I could not swallow; keeping in time with my head, I began stroking him. "Fuck." He hissed, arching his hips up into my mouth to meet me. Watching him lose himself was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I wanted him to let go. But I knew that he would always make sure I was safe.

His hand on my hair tightened, pulling me further onto his cock, the head of it sitting in my throat. I swallowed around him, feeling him tense. Suddenly, thick ropes of his cum filled my mouth. "Swallow it, swallow it all." Daddy groaned as he thrust himself into my mouth. I struggled to do as he asked; the taste wasn't unpleasant, just new. I opened my mouth, showing proudly that I had swallowed every last drop. "Oh, Baby girl, that was amazing." He motioned for me to stand, and slowly, I rose to my feet. "Now I want to cum in that pretty pussy of yours. Take off your panties."

Shimmying the silken panties down my legs to pool at my feet, I felt my cheeks grow red as I realised... I was naked.. in his office. "Sit down." He patted his lap. Straddling his waist, I slowly lowered myself down. Only to find Daddy had angled his cock, so I impaled myself on him as I lowered myself to sit. Fuck I had missed how full he made me feel. How my molten walls stretched around him to the peak of pain. Even at this angle, my tummy swells slightly from being so full of his cock. "Looks like my good girl enjoyed sucking cock." Daddy said with a smirk, drawing his thumb over my slick lower lips.

"I love sucking your cock, Daddy." I moaned, pressing my palms onto his chest, helping me keep balance. I didn't know what he wanted me to do.

"Now, Baby, have you ever ridden a horse?" I nodded, slightly confused. "So this is somewhat similar. Roll your hips against me." I tried it, rocking my hips, I felt his cock shift deep inside. It felt so good I groaned. "That's it, keep doing that; ride my cock Baby... fuck your pussy is so tight."

"Ah... Daddy. Feels so good. I.. oh god. I'm so full." I kept rocking my hips against him, trying to chase my own pleasure. But it was clumsy and sloppy. I just wanted Daddy to fuck into me. As if he could read my mind, he took hold of my hips and began thrusting up into me, matching my clumsy rhythm; his hands pulled me down to meet him. "Oh god." I cried out loud. I was too far gone on bliss to worry about anyone hearing me.

I took to bouncing on his cock. Feeling it slide nearly fully out of me before slamming fully into my hot pussy. Fuck it felt so good. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. My perky tits bounced with my movements. "Daddy, Daddy, please, please fuck me, oh god.. please," I begged, wanting him to fuck me like he did in our last sessions. Hard and fast, setting a brutal pace that left me sore afterwards. But he didn't. Keeping the steady pace he had set, Daddy fucked me onto his hard cock, letting me work my own release off him. His low, rumbling moans and groans joined my pleas. I was proud that I made him feel good. My ex may call me frigid, but look how I made this sexy man under me moan, how his eyes burned with lust as he watched me ride his cock. How he wanted me and me alone. Not even a blond bimbo like Amber could draw his attention from me.

I came with a loud cry. Bright lights danced over my vision as I trembled. Daddy held me firmly, pressing me down on his cock so my quivering pussy fluttered around his thick length. As I began to calm down, he began to fuck into me. Hard and fast, he slammed me down onto his cock, until he filled me with his hot cum. He called my name loudly, letting everyone who could hear know I made him feel this way.

I lay against his chest, trying to catch my breath and come down from my earth-shattering climax. Daddy held me close, his large hand gripping my hip, while the other ran over my back. "You did so good, Baby. How do you feel?" He asked softly, pressing kisses into my hair.

"Feel good.. really good." I nuzzle into his neck. I wanted nothing more than to feel every inch of his solid body pressed against mine. "I have never felt like this before."

"I'm glad. You know I have been thinking." John paused, shifting so we both lay back on the sofa, pulling me to lie fully against him. I miss you too much; when you're away from me, all I seem to do is worry over you. Now, after meeting your roommate, I'm not happy with sending you back to your dorms. What would you say to moving in with me?"

I pulled away from his neck and looked up at him. "You serious? What about college?"

"You can still attend if you want to. I'll make sure you get to your classes on time and make sure you're brought home safe to me." His gray-blue eyes burned into me. I shifted, sitting on his lap and resting my hands on his chest.

"But what if you find me annoying, or what if I got in your way?" I mumble.

"I don't think you can be annoying," John smiled, moving to sit up and pulling me flush against his chest. "What do you say, Elizabeth? Will you move in with me? Let me treat you how you should be treated." He spoke against my neck, trailing small kisses towards my jaw. "Say yes. Say you'll live with me."

"Yes," I say with a smile. Yes, John, I'll live with you." I feel his lips take control of mine. From that moment, I knew there was no going back.

By the time we left John's club, it was late. Well, it's nearly early morning. There were people still milling about, but from the sounds of it, the bar was closing up soon. John led me towards his car, making sure I was safe inside before he settled in himself and drove towards my dorm. The Campus was quiet, as it was so late. I led John through the grounds towards my dorm house. With every step, butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I had agreed to move in with him; I could hardly believe it. I squeezed his hand as I led him inside.

My dorm flat was quiet, but the lamp in the shared living room was still on. I left the door open so John could keep watch. "Where the fuck have you been?" Amber's angry hiss greeted me as I pushed open the door to my room. She stormed out of her room, her eyes full of anger.

"I was on a date," I say with a slight shrug before walking into my room. I pulled out my suitcase and began packing. My hands shook with a mixture of nerves and excitement as I packed my belongings.

"What the... who the fuck is this?" John must have entered the living space behind me. "Oh, it's you from the club... "Amber whirled around to see me packing. "What the fuck are you doing?" She stormed over to me, grabbing my arm.

"I'm leaving." I did not stutter as I spoke, staring her in the eye as I held myself tall. "I have had enough of you treating me like you do. So I'm leaving."

"You can't just leave." Amber spluttered. I wrenched my arm from her grasp and carried on packing anything of importance. I did not have much, so it made choosing what to take and what to leave easy. "I said you can't leave." Amber pushed me hard, pushing me against my bedroom wall. "Listen here, you stupid bitch. You are not going anywhere. You are going tell that asshole to fuck off, and me and you are going to have a nice. Little. chat." I froze at the malice in her eyes, which laced her voice. It was not the first time I had heard it, and I knew what would happen if John left.

Amber was suddenly ripped off me, letting me drop to the floor. I watched as John held her by the throat, right next to where she had pinned me. "No, you listen." His voice was firm and low as he spoke; it sent a shiver down my spine. "You come near my Elizabeth again; so much as look at her wrong, and you will be sorry." He pressed Amber harder into the wall, tightening the grip on her neck, causing her to gasp and claw at his large hand. I watched his gray-blue eyes harden into ice; I had never seen them like that, but I made a note to myself that I never wanted to see that look again. "Nod your head if you fucking understand." She nodded vigorously. With a huff, John let her go.

"Carry on packing, Elizabeth." I pushed away from the wall and did what I was told. Amber glared at me, opening and closing her mouth, trying to think of something to say before rushing from the room. I noticed my hands shake more as I continued to fit my belongings into my suitcase. John looked so at ease threatening someone as if it was not the first time he had done it. I zipped my case closed and looked over to him. He had taken to leaning against the wall, his dark gaze watching me like a predator watches its prey.

"Are you done?" He asked as he stalked over to me.

"Yes." I did not meet his gaze. How could I? His gaze was so intense that I felt like I was being eaten alive.

"Elizabeth, baby. Look at me." When I didn't, he used two fingers to tilt my head to face him. "Know that what I do is to keep you safe."

"That scared me, John," I whispered.

"There is no need to be scared of me. I'll never hurt you." His lips pressed against mine, a short kiss with a hint of desperation. I moved closer slowly, reaching up to brush a hand through his hair. What he did scared me, but also... It made me feel the safest I had ever felt. God, what is wrong with me? I actually liked the fact he had threatened my bitch of a roommate.

I pulled back, pressing my forehead to his. "Take me home, John. I want to go home."

***

When we arrived back at his apartment, I was still nervous. I had just agreed to move in with a man I had known for what... little under a month. Surely, someone more sensible would have said no. But I could not say no to John. He had walked past me, carrying my suitcase and rucksack with all my belongings, towards his bedroom....no, our bedroom. Fuck that was going to take some getting used to.

"Baby, come unpack." I followed his voice to find him opening my suitcase. I'll leave you to organise. If you need anything, let me know." He pressed a kiss to my temple before vanishing. I sat on the bed, letting this all sink in. I pinched myself to find I was awake. This was not a dream. I am living with John now. I set about unpacking my bags, uncertain about what this would bring.

When I was done, I found him sitting on the sofa in the living room. The jacket he had worn tonight was abandoned, leaving him in a black shirt and slacks. "Look, get Frankie to take care of it; make sure to send George with him. That son of a bitch is too wild at the moment. Also, send Carmine to come to my apartment first thing. I'll explain when he gets here." John hung up the phone and motioned over to me. "So, how is my Baby girl?" He pulled me onto his lap and held me close.

"I'm fine... Are you sure it's okay for me to be here?" I asked nervously, expecting him to change his mind as I toyed with his shirt buttons.

"I asked you to be here, didn't I? His hand pushed up my skirt, moving to rest on my thigh. "God, I can't get enough of you. Now that you're here, I can have you whenever I want." His hand slipped between my spread thighs, finding me wet. "You like the thought of that, don't you, Baby? Daddy being able to have you whenever the mood strikes." His thumb brushes against my clit as he asks.

"Yes, Daddy." I whimper, shifting my hips against his hand.

"Such a needy thing." He purrs, slipping his fingers into my wet heat, filling me with two fingers at once. "Work yourself on my fingers, baby; show me how much you like the thought." At his instruction, I rock my hips against him, riding his fingers as they thrust in and out of my drenched pussy. I clutched at his shirt, needing something to hold on to, as I drew closer and closer to the growing bliss that pooled in my stomach.

"Ask me to cum." I snapped my eyes open at the new demand. "You heard me, baby. Ask your Daddy nicely to cum." He repeated, stiling his fingers but keeping them inside.

"Please, Daddy, please, can I cum." I mumble, feeling my cheeks burn hot.

"Not good enough, louder." His thumb brushes against my clit, making me jolt at the spark of pleasure it sends through me.

"Please, Daddy, please, can I cum, please," I beg louder. God, I sound so desperate.

"Good girl." He grins at me, moving his fingers at a brutal pace as he pushes me over the edge, making me fall head-first into the waves of pleasure that erupt from my lower stomach, washing over me until I think I am drowning, as I cry out my release. I slump against his firm chest, feeling my breath leave me in soft pants. "That's it, baby, rest up, we aren't over yet." He kisses my head before lifting me and carrying me towards the bedroom.

***

When I awoke the next morning, I was blissfully sore. I had lost count of the number of times Daddy made me cum last night. I snuggled deeper into the blankets of... Our bed. Oh god, I groaned slightly as I remembered I said I would move in with him. It was then I noticed the bed was empty. Looking around, puzzled, I couldn't see any sign of him. Climbing from the bed, I opened up one of the wardrobes. It was full of expensive-looking suits and shirts. Surely, he wouldn't mind if I wore one. With a slight grin, I threw on one of his shirts before padding out the room to find him.

It didn't take me long to find him. John was leaning against the kitchen counter, talking to the bald, tall man from the club. "Ah, here she is." He motioned me over to him as his eyes caught sight of me. "Carmine, this is my girl Elizabeth. I want you to make sure she gets to classes on time and bring her back safely. I'll send you the times and the address of her college. Elizabeth, this is Carmine; he works for me. He will be taking you to college in the week."

"Hi," I mumble, embarrassed about my lack of clothes in front of a strange man; he nods and leaves. "What was that about?" I ask once we are alone.

"Work. Sadly, something popped up last night, but thankfully, Carmine will be enough to handle it for now." John takes hold of my hips, pulling me flush against him and pressing a kiss to my lips. "Morning, baby."