First Session with Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning, Daddy," I say against his lips. His hand trails over my hip to grab a fist full of my ass.

"I can get used to this, seeing you walking around in my clothes. I'm looking forward to spending mornings with you." He kisses me, nipping my lip before pulling back. "We have a busy day ahead. So sit, and I'll make you breakfast."

After a homemade breakfast of pancakes, I was told to get ready for the day but wear a skirt and no panties. I quickly rush to shower, pulling on a checkered skirt, white v-neck t-shirt, and a creme cardigan. I paired my outfit with knee-high light gray socks. The only thing that was missing was my panties; if I bent over, my bare butt and pussy would be on show. Biting my lip at the thought, I went to the living room.

"You look adorable, Baby girl." Daddy walked around me, taking in my outfit. His hand slipped under my skirt when he was behind me, cupping my bare butt in his large hands. "Good girl." He murmured, squeezing my butt before slipping his fingers between my legs. "What do good girls get?" He asks as he brushes over my pussy.

"Rewards, they get rewards, daddy." I let out a little moan as his fingers slipped into my wet heat.

"They do. But I have something planned for us today," he says as his fingers begin to thirst in and out. "Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

"Yes, Daddy." I moan, pushing my hips back into him, chasing my own pleasure.

"Good." He stops, pulling away from me. "Clean." He holds his fingers up to me. I lean forward, licking his thick fingers, tasting my slick against his skin. When I am done, he takes my hand in his. "So let's go, baby", he flashes me a wicked grin, leading me out of his flat.

I find out Daddy plans on taking me shopping. He tells me on the way to the car. As I sit next to him, his hand seeks out my needy pussy, his thumb toys with my clit, drawing me close to the edge, before stopping just as I'm about to cum. By the time we pulled into the parking lot, I was teetering on the edge of release, only for Daddy to ignore my pout and help me from the car.

Daddy retakes my hand, leading me from fancy dress shop to fancy shop. He lets me pick out what I want, not caring how much it costs. We are out in the third fancy shop of the day. I found a champagne-coloured halterneck dress. Slipping it on, the soft material feels lovely against my skin. It's neckline rests just above my nipples, showing off my perky tits.

"How's it going?" Daddy asks, peeking around the door. "Fuck, baby." He groans at the sight of me, stepping into the little changing room I was in.

"Do you like it?" I ask, turning to face him, only for his large hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"I love it. So much." He pushes the dress over my hips. "But I know something we can do. It's time to reward my good girl." He presses his hips against mine; I can feel him growing hard already.

"Daddy.. we can't. Someone will here." I stutter as he presses me firmly against the wall, pulling my hips out so he can grind his thick cock against my bare pussy.

"So this is the only time you can stifle your sweet moans, baby." He purrs in my ear. "Colour?"

"Green." I whimper.

"Good." His hand finds me ready for him. "Fuck your soaked. You like the thought of me fucking you in public, don't you, baby.?" He asks as he frees himself from his slacks.

"Yes, Daddy," I whisper. Suddenly he's thirsting his stiff cock into me. I have to bite my knuckles to stop myself from shouting about his name. "Daddy." I whimpered as he began to thrust into me, with deep, sure thrusts.

"Just think, baby, all I need to do is part this curtain, and everyone can see what a desperate little slut you are." He murmurs into my ear as he fucks me against the wall. "God, your pussy is clutching me tight at the thought; you like the thought of all those people knowing you're a slut, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy." I moan into my hand as I bit my lip to help stifle my moans. Fuck it felt so good to have him inside of me. I was addicted to the feel of his cock in me.

"I'm gonna fill you full of my cum, and you're gonna walk around for the rest of the day with my cum leaking from you." He nipped my ear as his hips snapped into mine. His large hand gripped one of my legs, lifting it so he could thrust deeper inside.

"Oh god-please... I-i'm gonna." I whimper as I close my eyes, losing myself to the building pleasure that rippled through me. My head was empty of any previous fears of getting caught; all I wanted was the sweet bliss that came with Daddy pulling me to my release.

"Cum for me, baby." He purred in my ear. It was all I needed to slip over the edge, falling into the deep, raging inferno that pooled low in my gut. I pressed my palm against my lips, hoping no one could hear my muffled moan. Daddy didn't stop thrusting into me, pushing me more into the wall as he found his own release. His purred promise was not an empty threat, as his cock twitched, filling me with his cum. "Fuck, baby." Daddy groaned as he pressed a kiss against my shoulder.

"So you like the dress then?" I ask as I feel him slip from me, tucking his softening length back into his slacks.

"I love it." He grins as he straightens the dress back over my hips. "I'll leave you to get changed." I kiss his lips quickly before he slips out of the changing room. I slip out of the dress and back into my clothes before joining him back on the shop floor, the dress draped over my arms. As Daddy pays for my new dress, I can feel his cum drip down my leg; I subtly press them together. I can tell the rest of the shopping trip will be interesting.