All Comments on 'First Sexual Experience'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
sunburycdsunburycdabout 5 years ago
As always.

As always Michie, so realistic and raw. A few spelling and editing errors which I'm sure you'll notice and shake your head they got through! That being said, it had the desired effect and would have loved another page.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story

Like many taboo stories, enjoy while you can.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 5 years ago
entering your world

Thank you for letting us enter your world. Totally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely

Genuinely touching. Keep up the good work.

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Is this incest?

Most authorities agree that sexual activity between siblings or other related members of a family is only incestuous if penetrative intercourse takes place. In this instance It clearly does not. Anything other than the penetration of a female by a male organ is classed as experimentation, it is not incest.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Love All

your stories michie and this one is no exception.I've always had sexual fantasies of my older sister for decades,we're both in are forties now,both single and her four years older than me.I really want to tell her how I feel about her...maybe one day.

Anyways great story and PLEASE more incest related ones from you lol,that's where you shine the most!

michiemichieabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and for those who took the time to leave a comment. It certainly isn't my most popular story. I think most want something a bit more graphic, but I like it how it is :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good try

Thank you.

The genre is incest/taboo, so it matters little what authorities think about penetration. Or penetrating oil. Or statue migration.

BraidersBraidersabout 5 years ago

Really enjoyed the story Michie

M45divorcedM45divorcedabout 5 years ago
Good story

I liked the energy and how you captured the mood of sneaking around a sleeping house and getting up to naughty things. This kind of discovery isn’t abnormal and the way you wrote about it is beautiful and sexy.

red_96vettered_96vetteabout 5 years ago
Another light up the lamp offering

Somewhat different but in her style an outstanding read. Love that she deals with more realistic people and and story lines. Michie is on of the best on this website!!

FreewheelFreewheelabout 5 years ago
Best Author

On the site, by far. Realistic stories that are not over the top with a sexual theme. I could actually see each story happening in real life.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 5 years ago
just terrific

I've been reading your stories for a few days now. Every one is very good...this is a gem.

drscardrscaralmost 5 years ago
Really well done

Well paced, and just enough of a tease to keep the reader going. Nice job. :)

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!!!!! VERY WELL DONE.^*!^*!@*!

That story was so well done, it must have you

quite some time to finish it. PLEASE KEEP THIS

KIND OF STORY ALIVE. It was a joy to read it.

...THANK YOU...

ps. OH!! YA!! HOW ABOUT 5++****** ALL GOLD

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

I loved this. Neither of them understands what they are doing. Real brothers and sisters have experiences like these all the time.

scottc543scottc543about 2 years ago

Another 5 stars from me. So sexy and hot. And oh so intimate. How can you not love that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous