First Sexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
510 Followers

"Greg! No!" I turned to see him almost foaming at the mouth with his cock full engorged.

I didn't have the best self-image and didn't really want to show him any part of me. I sat crosslegged on the floor watching him. His eyes narrowed.

"Michelle, pl-ease! I need to see your pussy." He kept pulling on his cock.

"You won't even like it. Why you wanna see it anyway?"

He wasn't even listening to me, his mind was on a single track. He had passed the point of no return and he wasn't taking it back. He just kept saying becoming ever more strained, "Michelle, let me see your pussy, let me see your pussy, I want to see your pussy.

"Ok" Finally I relented.

I took in a huge breath of air. He stopped with his thumb positioned on the head of his very erect penis. I stood up and then commenced perhaps the most inelegant strip show of all time. I tripped over my PJ's as I was stepping out of them. Naked from the waist down I ended up on the floor. I kicked my foot out of the other leg and stood up.

"There" I said very timidly.

He wasn't even listening. He was cumming and making guttural grunts while doing it. I guess he liked what he saw, it was like there was no movie on at all, just the two of us. I was standing with my bottoms at my feet where they tripped me up in only my top which came to about my waist. I felt sexy for the first time in my nearly 19 years. He had covered himself with cum and was now apologizing profusely.

I think we both felt ashamed but this was now the routine. I would get naked and he would masturbate and look at me. Before long I was doing away with my top too. Sometimes he would even turn the movie off. I would stand looking at him with wide open eyes. He would almost always apologize to me when it was done. This went on until past my nineteenth birthday. His next request became inevitable.

"Michelle, I need you to suck my dick." I probably shouldn't have been surprised but that was something I had never done.

"Greg, I can't do that." I said while averting my eyes. "You're my brother."

Finally I called attention to what this was. My older brother was asking his little sister to suck his dick.

"Come on Michelle, I know you can do it. I want you to do it. You're so pretty and I think you would love it. Come on Michelle, just try it and you can stop if you don't like it. Ok? Come on Michie, just try it, ok?"

I was curious, after seeing it done hundreds times how could I not be curious? I was completely naked and he motioned for me to join him on the sofa. His place. I hesitantly started moving toward like I was fixed in a trance. He motioned at me like a man trying to coax a cat into a cage.

"Come on, it's ok, just come over here." I raised the blanket for me to cuddle up next to him.

"Do you really like me Greg?"

"Don't worry Michie, I love you." He had never told me that before.

He was pretty gentle with me, he held the back of my head and my forehead firmly but never pushed my head down. He relaxed his grip when I relented and we took baby steps.

"Mich, you're so pretty, I wanted this for so long."

I was cuddling into his side and leaning over his penis where he continued to position my head.

"Ok, just open your mouth, it's going to be ok."

"Greg, I've never done this before, ok"

"Yeah, but you're doing perfect, ok Mich, you're doing really good. Just take a bit inside."

I opened my mouth and let him lower my head down slowly. The tip of his very hard penis touched my touch first. It tasted salty and not all together pleasant but it wasn't bad either. The precum got on my tongue and spread around my lips.

"Fuck Michelle...fuck Mich...I don't know how much I can take." He exhaled.

"Are you ok Mich?"

I must have given him some sort of sign that I was because he started to push my head up and down gently. I let him control the pace.

"Mich, I can't hold it anymore."

He started cumming and he pulled my head up to take my mouth off to do that. He came all over my face and even in my hair. It felt hot when it first hit but cooled down and felt slimy after. At least 6 full ropes came out. As soon as he was done he rushed to get the towel and started wiping me off. He was apologetic for his actions.

It was probably the moment I found the way to a man's heart is between his legs.

"Mich, I love you so much. You know that, right? That I love you? You're ok, right?"

"Yeah Greg, I'm fine. I love you too."

Greg wiped as much as he could off but my eyes really stung. We kissed for the first time and made out for a bit. In other sessions he felt me up a bit but never stick anything into me. I only sucked his dick a couple more times and then I stopped going downstairs.

I had a really bad feeling that I let things get out of hand. Just like that it was over. We never spoke about it again but something had changed in our relationship. He didn't treat me like an annoying sister anymore. He got pretty protective over me and actually asked how my days went. He never said so but I don't think he wanted me sucking anyone else's dick either... or worse.

I masturbated myself but I really wasn't interested in porno movies and am not to this day. In the end I was probably more interested in being in his world but when I finally entered completely I knew that it was time to leave. I think he understood this too.

michie
michie
510 Followers
12