All Comments on 'First Steps Ch. 01: A Trip to Heaven'

by kneeling_lisa

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written and So Hot!

Very well done. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good job!

Great story. Great writing. I look forward to part 2.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
HOT FIVE STAR FABULOUS

I feel so happy reading this in the Philippines, South Pacific

You don't know how much JOY I feel.

Thank you. Keep on writing from your heart, your fabulous heart!!

gapster7 and Jake: the magnificent helpers . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I really liked it.....please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ditto to all the previous comments.

rml65rml65over 5 years ago
Wonderful start!!

This is a great start and looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot!

Well written and incredibly hot! Waiting for more. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really good, very much looking forward to more chapters. Well written and very sexy

Maddie624Maddie624over 5 years ago

Damn...that was one hell of a chapter! Can't wait to see where you take this and whether or not Jing has anything to say about it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent writing

Your excellent descriptive writing brought this sensual story to life. It forced me to read sentence after sentence as if Hannah herself were on top of my face. I, too, had to wipe of the juices when I reached the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great writing.

I'm a senior citizen from far away. India. I've been bisexual since about 35 when I was invited to join my work mate for a 3 some with his sexy wife. I was straight till then but had no problem taking his cum covered cock into my mouth after he had cum inside her juicy pussy right after I'd finished cumming in her. We still enjoy getting to gether but not so easy with granchildren joining in to prevent our shenanigans.

This is such a juicy story, I can't wait for the next section. Please hurry Lisa.

LeavesOfGLeavesOfGover 5 years ago
A thoroughly enjoyable read

Your story pulls the reader along a journey of self discovery in a highly engaging manner. I look forward to reading future chapters.

kneeling_lisakneeling_lisaover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. It has been so encouraging to see people enjoy my writing, I was so nervous when I posted it.

I am currently writing part two and hope you will all continue reading the coming chapters. In the next one Emily will be introduced to submission, so I will be posting it in the BDSM section, please check there or follow me for the rest of the story. I have a fair bit planned for the future, we have not seen the last of any of the characters. I hope you will enjoy the journey.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hurry :-)

Please hurry up with the next chapters, I can hardly wait to find out more about her sexual awakenig!!! You did a great job in chapter 1, I truly enjoyed reading it!!

Lady_SLady_Sover 5 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

Really loved your story and would surely look forward to the next chapter eagerly. Very, very amorous.

You deserve a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Nice work, I enjoyed your story. Please continue the series!

fishingrod48fishingrod48about 5 years ago
Brilliant

What a great start please write the next chapter soon. Five stars is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!

What a magnificent first effort! I think it's worth developing a hot relationship with Jing and go on from there - you have a wonderful way of building a delicious erotic tension that had me squirming throughout this story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More, please?

It’s a rare story that gets deeply into the mind and heart of the protagonist as yours does. I felt her desperate need battling her reluctance. She was unsure of the allure of her body and had no interest in showing off...until she did. The heat in her affects the reader because we all have our hidden desires and crave someone to release us of our responsibility, to tease and seduce until we can falsely claim it wasn’t our choice of our fault.

Yet the story goes beyond the mental and emotional lust, not shying away from sensual descriptions of the subtle (and not so subtle) lovemaking. Please, write more. It’s obvious that Jing is jealous and aches for her friend. Yet Jing has Tom. This offers a new flavor of reluctant desire. How about a sequel from Jing’s point of view? Please?

ByrdMan1960ByrdMan1960about 5 years ago
Very hot

Please, please, oh please continue. You really are a wonderful writer.

MariaG983MariaG983almost 5 years ago
WOW

I want that to happen to me! Please!

Liveware_problemLiveware_problemalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding.

Felt very believable. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You tease like your characters

I need more. It looks like many of us do, yet you’ve posted nothing since your comment? Would begging help speed the process?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Write more

Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue!

Loved it want to read more of this story get Jing involved next!

1whiskey1whiskeyover 2 years ago

really well written. loved it. although there is obviously a second part to this ..... looking forward to it.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr10 months ago

Very well written, and Very Hot! ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous