First Steps Ch. 01: A Trip to Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh. I need the bathroom," I muttered.

She nodded to me and I hurried off the dance floor, my face on fire. I rushed to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall, hardly able to breath as I pressed myself back against the door. I took deep breaths and closed my eyes to calm myself.

As soon as I closed my eyes the image of the blonde appeared and my aching increased. Without thinking, I reached down, sliding my hand under my dress and tracing across my bare slit. I was soaked and I had to fight not to moan. Outside the stall there were the sounds of people chatting and water running.

I pulled my hand away, squirming in frustration. It was being out in this dress, in this place, and not having had sex for so long. I tried to convince myself, but my mind kept drifting back to her. The thought of how easily she could have reached down, under my dress...

I walked out of the bathroom and through the dark labyrinthine corridors back towards the bar. I definitely needed a drink after all that. I turned a corner and almost walked straight into the blonde. I took a step back and smiled apologetically.

"Well, if it isn't the straight girl." Her lips curled into a wicked smile.

I froze, searching for the words to explain what even I didn't understand. I tried to ignore the fact that I was almost at eye level with her magnificent breasts, forcing myself to look up at her.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself on the dance floor," she whispered.

She was smiling as I floundered for words, her beautiful blue eyes calling to me.

"I am Hannah, by the way. Am I that bad a dancer? Girls don't usually run off halfway through a song." Her smile showed me she didn't believe that for a second.

"I'm Emily. No. You are good, perfect. Just...my friends...I'm sorry."

She looked around the dimly lit corridor. Only a few people were walking past, none of them even spared us a glance. We were practically alone.

"They aren't here now," she said, as she flashed me a predatory smile.

"No." My voice was quiet and calm, but my mind was racing.

She leaned in and grabbed my wrist lightly in her soft, perfectly manicured fingers, leading me gently nearer the wall, out of the way. I knew I could resist. But no one could really see us...

She was so close to me that I could smell her perfume. It was sensual, but delicate. It seemed so feminine, so seductive, reminding me that even were I to close my eyes I couldn't imagine I was standing here with a man. Her fingers felt so soft, so strange against my skin. They felt like Jing's, but there was something so different about them too.

She glanced over my body and I tingled at the thought of her liking what she saw.

"You know, you can run back to your friends at any time."

"They probably won't burn the place down without me. Probably." I replied, breathlessly.

Her grin made my heart flutter and I wondered what I was doing. What did I want to happen next? Thinking seemed impossible as I stared into her deep blue eyes. My whole body tensed as I held my breath.

She leaned in and I knew I was about to be kissed. I rose onto tip toes, instinctively moving up towards her lips. My body flushed with need and desire. Waiting those few seconds before her lips reached mine felt almost painful.

Her soft, full lips were against mine. She felt so delicate, but I could feel her passion as she kissed me. Her body was pressed up against me, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, were all separated from me by only a few thin pieces of fabric.

She pulled back, but I wouldn't let her. I acted on impulse, I was not ready to let this end. I felt her lips open, her tongue slipping into my mouth as I kissed her. I shivered and pressed my body firmly against hers. I knew she must have realised how desperate I was, but I didn't care.

Her hands were on my body, rubbing over my breasts, grabbing at them. I moaned into her mouth, praying no one saw as I rose up, offering myself to her hands. I felt her reaching lower, down my stomach, across my thighs until she reached the hem of my skirt, my bare skin. I remembered I had nothing on underneath, but it was already too late. Her hand moved up, her delicate fingers suddenly caressed my wet folds.

I squirmed against the wall, pressing myself into her hand, her touch sent electricity shooting through me. I half squealed into her mouth in surprise and arousal before I could calm myself. She kissed my neck, right under my ear where it makes me go weak.

"Naughty girl."

She moved her hand back out from under my dress and smiled teasingly before kissing me again, deeply. I couldn't get enough. Every time she seemed about to stop I hungrily kissed her, pulling her back to me. I don't know how long we had been kissing, how many people had walked past and seen me in her arms.

Finally she pulled back, her soft lips leaving mine. My body was tingling as my mind tried to catch up. I looked into her eyes and couldn't help but smile blissfully, longing for her touch. Something caught my eye and I realised Jing was standing a little way down the corridor, staring at us.

She watched me with wide eyes, her mouth slightly open. I felt embarrassment wash over me. She must have seen me kissing this wonderful woman, her hands all over me. Hannah turned to see what I was looking at. She smiled.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I hesitated. I was frozen. I couldn't pull my eyes away from Jing as she stood completely still, watching me.

"No."

It seemed impossible that Hannah would hear me as I barely breathed the words, but her hand tightened on my hip. The other hand reached up under my chin, pulling my eyes back to hers.

"Come back to mine," she kissed me again, soft, but passionate, and my legs went weak. I nodded and felt her hand slip into mine, pulling me towards the exit. I caught one last glance of Jing as we left. Tom was coming up to her as she stared after me.

—————————————————————

Hannah led me into her flat, her hand never leaving mine. In the brighter lights of her flat she looked even more stunning. Her hair shone brightly and her eyes sparkled. My eyes kept drifting back to her large breasts and down to her ass, her dress clinging tightly to both. I couldn't believe I might be about to see her without that fabulous dress. Butterflies danced in my stomach and I ached at the thought.

She led me through a short hallway into her bedroom. We were high up with a view out over the city, the windows stretched from floor to ceiling. Everything spoke of style and elegance: white walls with ornate paintings, thick cream carpet, and, right across from us, a large bed. I tried to take it all in, but I could barely think as images of us sprawled across the bed filled my mind.

Right inside the doorway she kissed me again, her luscious lips sending pleasure shooting down my body. Her hands were all over me, fondling me as we kissed. She felt my breasts, grabbing me almost painfully through the flimsy dress. I would have felt scared by her desperation, but I felt it too. I happily explored her soft, sexy body, gripping her ass and pulled her into me with a moan.

"You are going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" she whispered in my ear.

I moaned loudly. I was so aroused and hearing that phrase made me shiver. I paused, looking into her eyes as I panted, need racing through my body. I managed to nod and felt her hand in my hair, roughly pulling me to her, kissing me. Her fingers continued to run over my body, every touch made me moan loudly into her lips.

"I have been wanting to do this to you from the moment you walked up to the bar." Hannah panted into my ear, as she pressed her body against me.

She kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot again as both her hands massaged my breasts. She pulled back, looking at me with wild eyes, and roughly grabbed the hem of my dress, pulling it up and off. Almost at once my bra was gone with it and I was left standing in just heels. Her eyes were roaming over my body, devouring me, the large dark windows next to us reflecting the scene. I wondered if anyone could see in. What would they think if they saw me, standing naked and panting in front of this beauty?

Every touch made me wince and groan, her fingers sending hot waves of pleasure through me. I pulled at her dress, eager to see her. I slipped it off and savoured her body. She was stunning. Her perfect lingerie highlighted her enormous breasts and only just about covered her firm ass. Every part of her seemed designed for sex and pleasure, designed to make my body ache with desire. Her soft pink skin looked so inviting.

She stepped back and sat down on the bed, then quickly slipped out of the lingerie. Her large puffy nipples were sticking out stiffly as she leaned back and slid up the bed. She spread her legs wide for me, showing off the little strip of blonde hair just above her glistening pussy.

I kicked off my heels and stood at the end of the bed, my body alive with the effect of her kiss and her touch. I drank in the image of her on the bed, so curvy and sexual, so feminine. Every part of my body was alive with need and excitement. I thrilled at the feeling of standing there, on show for her. I felt so strange, standing like that, my dark hair and small body so different from her stunning curves and bright hair. I would have felt insecure, but I could see the lust in her eyes. I could tell she was as aroused by me as I was by her.

I walked the last few steps, crawling slowly onto the bed, up to this beautiful blonde. I couldn't believe what I was doing and how aroused it made me, crawling up to her. I kissed her smooth, soft legs. My lips traced slowly over her thighs, her stomach, until I reached her breasts. My black hair brushed across her pale skin as I explored her. I fondled her big, soft breasts, delighted at how loudly she moaned as I touched them. I took one large pink nipple between my lips and sucked, feeling her writhe under me.

I twirled my tongue slowly over her nipple. I circled it carefully before flicking across it. I got the reaction I wanted as she moaned under me. I softly touched and played with her other breast, my fingers digging gently into it. Her body felt so different from mine and I couldn't get enough of it. I sucked harder on her nipple, my wet lips clasping around it as I enjoyed her body twitching under me.

She pushed me off of her, tumbling me onto my back and ran her hands over my body. I looked up into her blue eyes, overjoyed to see the smile of satisfaction and excitement on her face. For a moment she hovered above me, like she was deciding what to do with me. I laid on her soft bed shivering with need. I wanted to touch her, but something about her gaze was so fierce, I just laid back and let her look at me.

She didn't watch for long. Almost as soon as I laid back her fingers slid between my thighs, slipping inside me easily. After everything at the club and thinking about this moment the whole journey back, I was soaked. I arched my back and moaned loudly as she slid into me. Her fingers felt small and gentle, and I could tell she was an expert. Her fingers easily found every sensitive part, every place that made me squirm and moan.

Hannah started to kiss down my neck, but didn't stop. Her tongue flicked briefly across a stiff, dark nipple as she passed my breasts. I couldn't take my eyes off her pink lips, teasing my skin. She moved over my stomach quickly and kissed my mound softly. As I panted hard, I raised my hips high, silently pleading for more. Every kiss made my skin tingle and the ache between my legs was growing so desperate. I needed more.

She looked up at me, that sensual smile on her lips as her golden hair brushed over my thighs. She placed little kisses around my pussy, never quite touching it as I squirmed into the bed, whimpering softly with need. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, couldn't form the words for what I needed. I tensed with anticipation, increasingly desperate for more, craving her lips on my pussy.

She finally gave in and lapped slowly up my slit, making me cry out, clutching at the pillow. Her hands pinned my hips down below her, trapping me so I couldn't escape her tongue. She lapped up and down slowly, exploring my dripping folds. She spread my pussy lips until she could see my clit, swollen with need. I was shaking as I knew she was about to touch it, about to give me what I longed for.

She flicked over my clit, her tongue darting briefly across it before moving away again. I let out a groan of frustration, trying to raise my hips to her mouth, but she kept me pinned to the bed. She kept teasing me, her tongue darting across my clit, only to leave again. One moment she would plunge deep inside me, only to pull back suddenly and start tracing softly across my labia. She never lingered on any place too long, never let me have the steady rhythm I craved.

My orgasm was building as I squirmed and tensed, insensible as desire completely overwhelmed me. Hannah slid her tongue inside me again and then pulled back up to my clit, circling around it. Her tongue was even more expert than her fingers and it didn't take long before I was right on the brink. Her lips were locked around my clit, her tongue lapping over it, sending me crazy.

Looking down I saw her beautiful blue eyes watching me, through her golden hair, as she lapped between my thighs. She sucked my clit into her mouth, bit on it softly, and then flicked her tongue rapidly over it, sending me tumbling over the edge.

I bucked and moaned as I came, the hot, electric feeling washing through me. I opened my mouth in a long soundless scream, forgetting to breath. Every part of my body tensed and I shook as I came hard. Her tongue never stopped, just moved over and over, as I rocked and came. My body strained as my mind went blank and I enjoyed the wonderful pleasure.

I collapsed back into the bed, panting hard, tingling hotly. I bathed in the warm pleasure as I started to come down from my orgasm. I looked around with hazy eyes, my mouth hanging open slightly. I felt completely spent, my body felt heavy and sluggish. I stared at Hannah and tried to get my mind to work.

But Hannah wasn't done with me. She crawled up the bed and over my body. Her soft breasts brushed against my skin, sending little aftershocks. I expected her to stop when her face was next to mine, but she didn't. She got up onto her knees, holding tightly to the head of the bed as she mounted my face. Her soft, pale thighs pressed lightly against my cheeks. I looked up at her sexy body, her pussy gleaming with arousal right above me. I tore my eyes away from her pussy to see her smiling down at me. Then she lowered herself onto my mouth.

She was soaking wet, hot and needy. I jumped as I felt her heat pressed against me. I could smell her excitement, her sweat and her perfume mingling. It was so intoxicating as she rocked eagerly against my lips. She was so wet my lips were quickly covered and her juices dripped down my chin.

Hannah pressed greedily down, grinding into me as I opened my mouth and tasted her for the first time. I had tasted myself a few times and expected her to taste the same, but there was something so different about it. I licked over her folds, her juices pooling on my tongue, filling my mouth with a salty, slightly sweet taste. I hesitated for a moment, the full realisation of what I was doing hitting me. It felt so strange to lick her, tasting someone else's juices.

She rocked harder, moaning in need above me. I licked her. I pushed back all the thoughts and doubts and just let go, letting my tongue explore her and taste her. I tried to remember all the things she had just done to me. I needed to please her, I wanted so desperately to make her feel as good as she had just made me feel.

She grabbed my silky black hair and rocked hard into my face, using my lips and tongue for her pleasure. She rode my face, moaning, as I tried desperately to keep up, my tongue moving frantically. I looked up at her to see her eyes closed, her body rocking and her breasts swaying above me. She looked so beautiful I almost stopped for a moment to admire her, but I could feel her need and I kept lapping at her.

She was grinding harder and harder, panting as she pushed her soaking wet pussy against my lips and tongue. Her fingers tightened in my hair, riding my face without a concern for me, just needing to cum. The thought of pleasing her that way made me even more desperate, made me lap over and over her clit, as fast as I could.

She jerked to a halt, shaking as she pushed herself down onto me. She came right above me, pressing down so hard that, for a moment, I couldn't breath. Her hand tightened in my hair as she let out a deep, primal scream. Her juices were flowing across me, covering my face as I felt her body twitch and shake. She stayed there for a few moments, little tremors rocking through her body as she rested on me, her weight pressing down. Little sounds of enjoyment escaped her lips as she panted.

Just as I was beginning to think I would have to push her off of me, she slipped off and onto her back, breathing hard. I gulped in breaths, my face coated in her juices. I was smiling happily. She pulled me to her, my head resting against her soft, large breasts. Her heart was pounding as she stroked my hair lazily. We were both breathing hard. I licked my lips, tasting her and smiling at how strange it all felt.

I pressed my body against hers, I was still so sensitive after cumming that just the touch of her soft skin made me tingle. I sighed happily and nuzzled gently against her breast. I knew the night was not over, but for this moment I felt so content to just lie with her, feeling her hand running over my soft hair.

"We are going to have so much fun, straight girl," she muttered softly.

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please let me know if you liked it. I would appreciate any feedback and it will help me with the next chapter. I have a larger story planned and I hope to have the next chapter up soon.

I would like to say a huge thank you to gapster7 for encouraging me to write this, and being so patient with helping me to edit it. I wouldn't have written it without his support, so I can't fully express the gratitude I feel.

I would also like to thank Jake for looking over the story and giving me his opinion. It helped immensely.

12