First Steps Pt. 01

Story Info
An exploration into cuckolding. Fantasy, just for now.
2.3k words
4.25
15.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungirl92
fungirl92
235 Followers

**Author's Note: So this is clearly my first foray into a story exploring this particular kink, so, go easy, but feedback is appreciated!

Dave was frozen in shock, his hand still holding the door knob to the bedroom he shared with his wife, Chrissy.

They had been married for almost 2 years now; and Dave was still awed that she had chosen him. He wasn't exactly the most attractive man; he was tall, so at least he had that going for him; a whopping 6'3" was usually enough to get him at least a few dates. His brown eyes were covered by glasses, he was on the scrawny side, and his personality was definitely nerdy. He liked his video games, his numbers, and his Star Wars. And Dave was man enough to admit that his cock wasn't very, well, man enough. It was a little smaller than average, and not very thick. But he liked to think he made up for it in other ways; using his fingers and tongue more often than not. And he knew he made his wife come, so at least there was that.

His wife Chrissy, on the other hand, was a hard 10. Absolutely. She was about 5'6", and had long, blonde beautiful hair. Her icy blue eyes were piercing, and if you weren't drawn to those first, you were drawn to her big, perky breasts; they were 34DDD, and so sensitive. Dave could play with his wife's tits for hours, and had before. The rest of her body was pretty perfect as well; slim stomach, well-toned ass, great thighs. She kept her pussy waxed, and it was always so wet for him by the time they were really getting down to business. His wife had such easy triggers. Some heavy making out, some rough nipple play, a neck filled with erogenous zones. And then there were her feet; Dave loved his wife's feet. So dainty, and arched, and she always had her toes painted because she knew how much Dave loved her feet. He loved sucking on her toes, licking the heels, rubbing his dick against her feet. He even would paint her toenails for her.

Chrissy could have any guy she wanted, and she had chosen Dave; and Dave tried to never let her regret it. His wife had gotten progressively more kinky as their relationship and marriage grew, and Dave tried to accommodate her every desire, so she wouldn't be tempted to look elsewhere. When she wanted to add toys- dildos and vibrators for her and cock rings for him - he was game. When she wanted to play strangers in a bar with him and fuck in a relatively public place, he was hesitant but eventually willing. And when Chrissy wanted to use her dildos on him - she was kind enough to start off with the smaller ones - he agreed to try it once, and didn't hate it, like he thought he would, and wound up doing it a few more times. He even came from it.

But there had been a recent fantasy of hers that made Dave particularly uneasy. It was a fantasy that as a man, he shouldn't be drawn to. It was demeaning, emasculating, a little humiliating. And what made him particularly uneasy was how appealing this idea did actually sound.

She had shared her fantasy of cuckolding him.

"Now, Dave, I would never do it," she had assured him, "unless we talked the hell out of it. Pros, cons, looking at it from every angle. I don't want you having any regrets, or feeling like I'm not totally happy with you. But... don't you think it would be just a little hot to come home from a long day at the office, not finding me anywhere until you came into the bedroom? And there I'd be, bent over our bed with some other guy fucking me? Is that at all appealing?"

Dave had squirmed a little, unsure of why the idea was a little thrilling. "I don't know, babe... I mean, it could be, but... I don't... What if you like his dick better than mine? You know I'm n-not particularly, well, g-gifted in that area-"

Chrissy had put her finger to his lips to stop his stammering. "I love YOU, Dave, that would never change. And I'm not asking you to do it, baby, just maybe... explore the fantasy with me? We can take it slow, see how you feel about it after every step."

So Dave had agreed to keep an open mind; he didn't think he had to worry about it for a while. She had so many other fantasies and kinks she wanted to explore. She wanted to do something more in public, she wanted to buy him panties, she wanted all sorts of things. So surely this fantasy would take a place in line closer to the end.

Turns out, though, he had been wrong.

The sight that greeted him when he had opened the door to his bedroom, after a long, hard day at work, was jarring; and yet so fucking hot, Dave's cock was already hardening in his pants.

His wife was spread eagled on the bed, completely naked. She had one hand mauling her breast; Chrissy enjoyed the rougher treatment on her breasts; pulling and pinching her nipples instead of rubbing, twisting instead of licking, gently nibbling instead of sucking.

And the other hand was fucking a large dildo in and out of her cunt. She was so wet, he could hear it; that juicy slide in and out of her wet tight cunt. Her hips were fucking that dildo, and her mouth was open on a silent moan, her head arching a little as she slammed the dildo harder into her pussy. It was a huge dildo, too; it had to be at least 8 or 9 inches, and looked to be stretching her tight box.

Dave finally made a noise; it probably sounded like a strangled moan. Chrissy's eyes opened slowly, and she looked over at her husband. Licking her lips, she gave him a sultry smile as her eyelids fluttered, trying to stay open as she drove the dildo into a spot that seemed to just rub her right. "Hi, baby," she greeted breathlessly. She arched as she drove the dildo into her twat with a little extra force, moaning loudly.

"Wh-what... what are you doing?" he sputtered, his cock already so hard he could hammer nails with it.

"What's it look like I'm doing, baby?" she crooned. "I'm getting fucked." She reached for something to the side of her - Dave saw that it was another dildo, a little smaller than the thick, long one in her cunt, and she stuffed it in her mouth and worked the toy in her pussy faster as she moaned and gobbled on the other. She slid it in and out of her mouth, licking up and down the sides, before shoving it down her throat and purposefully gagging on it. She pulled it back out of her mouth and Dave watched as she licked it clean of her spit.

"It... It seems awfully big, don't you think?" Dave responded. His own small cock was twitching in his pants, looking at the lewd display his wife was presenting him with; the big fake cock was spreading her twat open, and it was getting deep, places Dave had never been able to reach himself.

Dave had to rub a hand over his crotch at the thought. His wife hadn't had anything but his cock for years - two years of marriage, a year and a half of dating - but it seemed like her pussy wasn't having any trouble with the bigger toy.

"Yes, it is awfully big," she moaned as she pushed it in as deep as it would go before bringing it back out and fucking it back up into her again. "It feels so good, baby," she looked Dave in the eyes as she said it. "Take out your cock, Dave," she commanded.

Dave hesitated, but she repeated the order, more firmly, and his hand moved to the button and zipper of his work slacks, and he eased the zipper down and pulled out his hard cock.

"Oooooooh," Chrissy breathed. "You like this, huh, baby?" she fucked the cock faster, and moaned. "Look at your cock, it's so hard; and the head looks like it's about to explode."

Chrissy sat up, with the fake cock still filling her pussy, and crawled on her knees to the edge of the bed to get a better look of her husband and his hand on his cock. "Do you like watching me fill myself with something so big?"

"Your pussy is stretched so obscenely," Dave breathed, his hand going to his cock to start stroking. "You look like a little slut."

Chrissy used one hand to balance herself while she put the other one back on the dildo trying to fall out of her pussy, thrusting it in quickly and roughly. "Mmmmm baby, this cock feels so good in my wet cunt," she moaned as she watched her husband stroke his cock. "This cock that's bigger than yours..." she trailed off, her eyes going to her husband's face to see how he took that line.

Dave couldn't take his eyes off the big, fake cock fucking his wife's pussy, though, as his grip tightened on his cock while he stroked upwards. His tongue came out to wet his lips; "Y-yeah?" he stuttered. "D-do you... do you like it bigger?"

Chrissy knew this was the defining moment; she had long suspected her husband wanted to be a true cuck, who took it all the way, with the humiliating remarks about his small dick, the idea of another guy fucking her and filling her with his seed, maybe even knocking her up. They had watched and read so much porn together - she had had them try all categories, to make sure there wasn't a fantasy she hadn't missed. She wanted to try it all, within reason; she had her limits. And she wanted to fulfill all the fantasies of her husband's that she could, too, even the ones he didn't know he had.

Her husband was so... so suggestible. And he had been from the very start. And she noticed that he seemed to pay more attention to the plots that involved the humiliating cuck aspect.

So she went for it. The worst he could do was stop and show that's where the line was drawn. Chrissy loved Dave no matter what, and was beyond satisfied with their sex life. But you didn't know where the boundaries were until you almost pushed past them, right?

So Chrissy raised up on her knees, legs still spread, still pumping that big, thick dildo into her cunt, and went "Yes, baby, I like it bigger; it feels so good, reaching where your little cock can't."

Dave whimpered at the words, his hand moving faster on his cock and his jaw going slack.

And a shiver went through Chrissy, her pussy getting wetter. She grabbed Dave behind the neck and pulled his head to hers, her lips finding his immediately; she sucked his tongue into her mouth and swallowed his grunt that came with that.They made out heavily while masturbating their own selves; she could hear his cock getting slicker as his precum made its way out of the tip of his cock, and the dildo working in and out of her cunt was making obscenely wet sounds.

She tore her mouth from his, moved it to his ear, and started whispering dirty, demeaning things into his ear. "That's right, baby, your little cock is nothing compared to this cock fucking me, stretching my cunt, filling me up. Imagine how much hotter it would be if this cock were real, all ready to shoot its cum into me; wouldn't that be hot, baby? A real man's cock, fucking me, giving me his real seed? Maybe even knocking me up like you haven't been able to with your little dick? Should we even really call it a dick, baby? Is it even big enough for that?"

Chrissy was about to whisper more, as she continued to pound her cunt with her big dildo, but she didn't have to; Dave was shuddering and shooting his cum onto her stomach already, whimpering as he came, a little pathetically, Chrissy might have to tell him later. And as she felt his warm seed hitting her skin from just her emasculating him, her own orgasm hit, and she cried out, falling forward onto one of her hands again as she rode out the orgasm on her hand and knees, fucking the dildo through the waves.

Dave fell onto the mattress face first, next to her, and she moved to lay next to him, on her back. They were both panting still.

Finally, she turned to face him, and teased "Look at how quickly you came when I started talking about your little cock, baby."

Dave huffed out a small laugh. "Hey, we've both reached the finish line. Go easy on your poor husband and his now bruised ego."

Chrissy leaned over to kiss the bridge of his nose. "I love you, baby, and anything I said was just part of the fantasy. I could see that it was getting to you, and I just wanted to see if there was a line." She paused. "Was there? Did you not like anything I said? You can tell me, and I'll just not say it next time."

Dave bit his lip and sighed. "Honestly, no, all of it was fucking hot. Is there something wrong with me? That I got turned on by being unmanned?"

Chrissy shook her head. "If there is something wrong with you, I can't see it; I loved seeing you so hot by something like this. But if you want to pause the exploration of this kink, I've got plenty of other things I want to try." She shot him a wicked smile.

Dave closed his eyes, and huffed out another small laugh. "Those other things might kill me." He opened one eye to peek at her. "But what a way to die."

fungirl92
fungirl92
235 Followers