First Submission

Story Info
Married couple tries power play for the first time.
1.5k words
4.32
12.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2022
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

My wife walked into the room and my attention suddenly shifted to how stunning she looked. In her tight dress that hugged her curvaceous body, her full lips with red lipstick, her stunning eyes, and the dress, the dress accentuated every gorgeous curve of her body. Her full breasts, curved hips, thick thighs and curvy ass.

She was every inch perfection. As my eyes undressed her I noticed she was wearing something different, stockings that covered her whole legs and stopped at her ankles.

There was something utterly teasing and sexy about this. She knew how much I enjoyed stockings, and how much the texture drove me wild. She gave me a wink as she said;

"I'm ready to go now if you are?"

I wanted to undress her there, but we were still heading out to dinner, sometimes the slow tease was worth the wait.

As we drove to our dinner my wife rested her hand on my thigh. Our first year of marriage had been a whirlwind and we were very much excited to be celebrating our first anniversary. After we parked we followed the foreshore around to our favourite restaurant holding hands and enjoying the beautiful brisk night.

We arrived and were seated looking over the harbour. My wife ordered a cocktail and I ordered a glass of wine as we sat and reflected on our year, we held each other's hands, laughed and gazed lovingly into each other's eyes as we talked.

Occasionally my wife would brush her foot against the inside of my leg, she knew it drove me wild and tonight it did more than usual as I felt her soft foot brush against me. I could already feel myself hardening with anticipation of what would come later, I wanted her badly, as we talked my eyes were undressing her.

Imagining her beautiful naked body before mine and how it would feel to hold her against me locked in a passionate embrace as our hands urgently caressed and touched every inch of each other.

My wife was a little tipsy as I went to pay, she was teasing me and she knew it.

Her eyes flirted with me as I announced it was time to go home as we finished the dessert. I paid and we walked to the car giggling like young lovers on the way. When we arrived home we both sat down together and had a drink, she was brushing her hands along my thigh when I brought her in close for a kiss. Deeply and passionately we kissed each other on the lounge as we held each other close.

"I want to take you to bed baby," I said.

"I want to take you to bed, undress you and bring you pleasure" I added.

"Then take me, I want you to bring me pleasure" she replied.

We made our way into the bedroom and under the soft light, we kissed deeply as our tongues met. I moved behind her and pressed up against her, my now hard cock grinding against her as I kissed the back of her neck softly.

I slowly unzipped her dress and unhooked her bra leaving me with my arms around her holding her breasts. I caressed and held them, feeling her nipples harden in my hands as I kissed her ear and bit it softly whispering in her ear how much I loved her. She stepped over her dress on the floor and stood before me. She was only wearing her stockings and heels and then slowly made her way to the bed and surprised me by kneeling on all fours in front of me.

"I want you to be in charge," she said as she looked over to me.

Seeing her before me, the small of her back, her thick thighs, her smooth legs and ass, she was being submissive. She wanted me to be in charge, to play with her, control her pleasure and bring her to climax.

I slowly ran my fingers down the small of her back, as I leant forward I pushed myself closer to her. She could feel my hard cock through my pants, begging to be inside of her and she kept pushing back into me. I undid my pants and undressed and as I drew back in she kicked off her heels and started to place them on my cock.

The feeling was new, different and felt amazing. She took my hard cock to her feet and started to tease me, one softly stroking me, the other teasing my balls and then premium. It felt naughty and exciting.

As I pressed against her there was nothing but a thin layer of her stockings between me and heaven. It teased me, the sensation of being so close, feeling the warmth and wetness but not being allowed in was commanding, and the aroma of her was intoxicating.

We ground against each other, feeling the intense pleasure of every nerve awakened by this new sensation.

"Your not allowed in yet," she said.

"I want you to take control because I'm feeling like a naughty girl" she added.

"How naughty?" I asked.

"Very naughty," she said.

"I want you to spank me" she demanded.

"Then bend over again" I demanded.

She bent over and I leant down finding my belt. I ran it slowly over her beautiful ass and then gave her a slight slap.

"Oh," she moaned, "I've been naughtier than that".

I folded the belt over and slapped her across her ass listening to her gasp with the three strokes I gave her.

"More," she said

As I slapped her again I asked;

"What does my naughty girl want?"

"To please you," she said.

"Then rub my cock with your feet" I demanded of her.

She again took my cock and rubbed it with her feet, her soft toes teased me as I watched her painted toenails pleasure me and indulging in my kink.

I then bent down and took them in my hands and slowly kissed her feet before placing her big toe in my mouth. I placed my tongue on the bottom and pressed as I sucked making her moan with delight as she submitted herself to this new area of pleasure.

Just as she was writhing to this I stopped suddenly.

"Please don't stop" she begged.

"But I want you to take me in your mouth," I said.

She turned around and looked up at me, her red lips inches from my now aching cock.

"I need you to suck me," I told her

She nodded and then with one swift lick, licked the gleaming bead of precum from my head.

"Yes, master" she replied.

It surprised me how into this role she was letting herself. We had always played a little bit with power play, but this was a whole new experience and it was exciting how quickly we slipped into it.

I watched her expertly suck my cock, maintaining eye contact, taking me deeper and harder as she worked the entire length of me. I could feel myself getting close but I didn't want it to stop. This whole scenario was so sexy and sensual and I could tell we both wanted to keep exploring it.

I took my hand and eased her off my cock.

"I want you to cum" she said.

"I'm not ready yet," I told her.

"But I want it so bad" she quickly responded.

"Where?" I asked.

"Deep in my hot cunt, I want to feel your cum drip out of me" she begged.

"Why do you want it in your cunt?" I enquired.

"Because I want to be your dirty little cum slut".

That comment was absolutely red hot. Hearing these words from my wife's pretty face was again a shock, it's as if she was indulging in her more adventurous side, confident and safe that she could be honest with me about her desires and what she wanted.

"On all fours" I demanded. And she obliged.

As I made my way behind her, I grabbed her ass and have it two quick slaps which she loved. I then placed my hands on either side of her cheeks and ripped her stockings, pushed aside her panties and buried my aching cock into her wet cunt.

I thrust hard and quick, each time wanting more and more of her when suddenly the anticipation was too much and I felt my large load drop deeply into her. I cried out her name and groaned as I felt my legs go weak and we collapsed on the bed together holding each other close.

"Where did that come from?" I asked laughing with her.

"I don't know" she replied.

"I loved it," I told her.

"Really? She said sitting up and positioning herself on top of me. "Now it's my turn to be in charge," she said and flipped around placing her pussy wet with cum in front of my face.

"You need to finish me off now!"

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers