Do I Have Your Attention?

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with a new toy.
1k words
4.07
20.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/08/2022
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers

It started with her outfit, she dressed in a corset, it drew her waist in and pushed her full breasts tantalisingly together. She pulled on her thigh high stockings, knowing the texture would drive him wild. She thought of underwear, but only for a moment, she decided they weren't necessary. The tease was more fun.

She knew what excited her husband, what would make him literally make him unload all over himself, but not until she gave him permission.

She unwrapped the box and admired the toy she had just purchased to use on her husband, she shivered at the thought of the pleasurable torture she was about to provide him. As her imagination ran wild she made her way to the bedside tables and lit scented candles, filling the air with the musky erotic odour. She took the new toy and laid it on the bed alongside a bottle of lube, she took one look at herself in the mirror before smiling, it was time to go and find him.

She stood in the doorway of the lounge room, he was sprawled across the lounge, engrossed in the TV, not even noticing him. The distance smell of the scented candles wafted slowly into the room with her own perfume and she smiled as she noticed it reach him, he suddenly looked up.

Stepping into the room and into full view, this was the part she loved as his jaw dropped and his eyes raced across her body as she, declared, "I want to play with you!"

She watched his pupils dilate as he took her in. His breath quickened as he slowly stood up, this was the power exchange, the part where she knew she had every ounce of his attention, focus and desire. In charge and in control of his and her pleasure.

"Get naked," she demand of him as he hesitated slightly before she asked him again more forcefully.

He slowly took of his shirt, then eased down his pants. He had been naked before her thousands of times and yet this time the demand made it feel new and thrilling and he was unable to control his cock not rick hard and pointing upwards.

"Kneel down."

Despite his height and solid frame, he quickly knelt down before her.

She walked slowly over to him and stood barely a breath away, his face level with the heavenly spot between her legs that he wanted to devour. She noticed this quickly denied him, stepping back and placing her heeled foot on his shoulder, letting it slightly dig into his naked flesh and his mouth moved to her leg, kissing it.

Taking the whip she lifted his chin once his lips had left her leg so his eyes met hers and said, "Oh baby, the things I have in store for you tonight, the orgasm I intend gift you if you earn it"

His cock ached and throbbed as those seductive words dripped from her red lips.

"Now up and follow me," She turned with one last sultry glance and headed back towards the bedroom, her hips swaying as she went.

When they arrived back in the bedroom stopped by the end of the bed and turned to face him. "Lay your upper body on the bed, hands extended above your head."

"Yes," as he quickly followed her instruction.

"Yes what?", she demanded sternly.

"Yes mistress".

When he was in position, she took took his hands and bound them together, leaving him prone and completely at her whim.

"Do you know what it is?" She asked as she ran the nails of her free hand down his back.

"No, what?" The sting of crop landed across his ass cheek a moment later.

"Is that any way to answer me?"

"No Mistress."

She ran her fingers over the red line rising across skin. "This was supposed to be a pleasurable session but if you would like me to change it to one of punishment that can be arranged too."

"I want whatever you desire to give," he replied between panting breaths.

"That's better," she responded as she made her way between his legs and slowly licked the head of his cock, watching it spring to life as she did.

He started to moan and squirm until she suddenly struck the back of his thigh with the crop and demanded he be still while she continued to explore him, teasing him and punishing him towards the brink knowing now he was so worked up he would submit to any avenue towards climax.

He watched as she grabbed the lube and locked eyes with him while she covered her hands, more so than usual peaking his curiosity. In the darkness he noticed her grab something from the bedside table and place it between his legs, her lubed fingers made her way between his cheeks and slowly teased him before he suddenly felt an enormous pressure against him and then a sudden release, shuddering as she entered him with it.

With the toy in place, she took a moment to admire the way the end was not quite inside his him and pressed deliciously behind his balls. She had him turn over onto his back and with his knees bent, feet planted on the bed she then placed the remote on his chest.

"while I sit on your face and you devour my pussy I'm going to play with my new toy. You will not cum without my permission." She grazed her nails along his cock, and it jumped under her touch.

"Yes Mistress," he whispered along her thighs as she lowered her cunt to his face and pushed the button on the remote control sending electric shockwaves through his body as he devoured her soaking cunt.

She pumped his rock hard cock as she fucked his face, alternating the settings and building up the well inside of him before he erupted in her hands, feeling every pulse as rivers of cum shot up and all over him as he grasped her clit with his wet lips before going limp.

"You haven't climaxed yet," he panted, limp and spent beneath her.

"No, lets switch".

LoveLustUs
LoveLustUs
109 Followers