All Comments on 'First Summer: My First Time'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF is a 'crutch ' ?

After a THIRD mention of the word 'crutch ' I wondered ; WTF (when it comes to a couple making close sexual contact ) is a crutch ?

pope32767pope32767almost 8 years ago
It's British English for "crotch", that's all.

 

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Downunder going to the top. . .

A beach scene as good as "From Here to Eternity?" A good steady build and a new beginning. . .

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Crutch

Macquarie English Dictionary "Crutch - the crotch of the human body"

No point looking at Websters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Great tension build-up.

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Crutch and other mistakes!

Kaf: I'm a 64 yrs old scotsman living in England. You might have heard of England as its the country that invented the English language that I have spoken all my life. As a young child I used to have woollen swimming trunks that when wet used to swell in size and hang down from my crutch to my knees. I well remember the conversations about this regular phenomenon as we had council run paddling pools in those days that were not vandalised. Crutch is definitely the same as crotch. As regards the 'other mistakes' you mentioned...... I didnt notice them. I just read a very pleasant story without deeply analysing it and it was a very pleasant read.

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 8 years ago
Beach Baby

Speedos! Macquarie Dictionary! What a give-away!

Loved it, Wonderfully detailed story of making love, not just having sex. Would've liked a bit of a flourish at the end: it finished a bit flat after the great sex.

I approve of the birth control, also comments on boys being assholes. Adds realism, makes me believe the story more.

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 8 years ago
Another beach story

Shameless plug: you might want to read another first time, my story "Beach Holiday", then you'll know what boardies are...

Flyer2Flyer2almost 8 years ago
First Time

Enjoyed the story, missed my first time, wife had lots of guys, silly me I didn't realize till later. Nice story

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 8 years ago
good

I didn't get hung up on the strange words, which are easily figured out with some context. The important things to me are the quality of the descriptions and the plot. My penis responded positively to your story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spelling

Crotch, not crutch. But other than that this was a really nice story. Thank you for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Number the stories in series

It would help immensely if when writing a continuing series of stories that they be numbered. I have had to go back to the daters to try and get them into sequence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

if they were numbered it would be easier to find each,, I have to go by dates for now

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapters

I am sorry that the first few chapters aren’t numbered. The site offers a limited number of characters for a heading and I couldn’t fit a numeric system in. It also records entries alphabetically rather than in date order.

To help you, I offer the following

Chapter 1: First Summer: A Long Holiday Ahead

Chapter 2: First Summer: That Erection Will Be

Chapter 3: First Summer: My First Time

Chapter 4: First Summer: Second Cumming

Chapter 5: First Summer: Friday's Passions

After that I put the chapter numbers in the sub-description where they should be visible on a search.

Chapter 11 was accidentally mis-posted on my flatmate’s tag and can be found here https://www.literotica.com/s/first-summer-nipple-orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellently written

Sweet, entertaining and arousing story with real emotions and thinking.

Just feels good and believable.

Thank you!.

Decadent SwitchDecadent Switchabout 5 years ago
Great pacing

I love this. It's rare that I read every word of an erotic story, because I often skip past the "irrelevant" parts, so I can get to the sexual parts. But I really love the pacing and the gradual exploration of the protagonist's awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful series of stories by a wonderful writer. It is several years on, but I just want to emphasize that all the people claiming Australian and British usage is not correct are just advertising their own stupidity. The U.S. as a whole is an insular, poorly-educated culture ignorant of rest of the world. I am from the U.S. and love it, but I have also lived in other countries and traveled to many more. No well-educated person would insist that "crutch" is wrong and that the author has to use "crotch" just shows us the failure of the U.S. educational system, among other things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
1218 Followers
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES