All Comments on 'First Summer: That Erection Will Be'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
I think he likes you.

We don't allways like to show our erections, but you were just so lovely about his shyness as well as your own. I thought you were going to adjust him, its as uncomfortable to be bent and held by our trunks.

A fun story, I hope its from a practical experience of yours. *~*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dual Meaning

You are an excellent writer ; I just have one criticism . Words with dual meanings . Crutch . Swimmers . This is a worldwide website , open to writers and readers all over the world . Especially English speakers . Take out the word crutch , and put in the word fanny . The meaning is totally different depending on what English speaking country you hail from. In the U. S. , fanny means bum , butt , or ass. If you hurt your leg , ( U.S. ) you would use a crutch or crutches . If you can't get your wife pregnant , you go to the doctor's office , and take a test to see if your little swimmers ( sperm ) are OK . I gave you 5 stars , because your writing is excellent . Just keep in mind that your work is being seen all over the world ; I look forward to seeing you succeeding worldwide !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful writing!

Yours is the best writing I have come across on this site in a long time. It is believable and real. That is what makes it so hot.

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapters

I am sorry that the first few chapters aren’t numbered. The site offers a limited number of characters for a heading and I couldn’t fit a numeric system in. It also records entries alphabetically rather than in date order.

To help you, I offer the following

Chapter 1: First Summer: A Long Holiday Ahead

Chapter 2: First Summer: That Erection Will Be

Chapter 3: First Summer: My First Time

Chapter 4: First Summer: Second Cumming

Chapter 5: First Summer: Friday's Passions

After that I put the chapter numbers in the sub-description where they should be visible on a search.

Chapter 11 was accidentally mis-posted on my flatmate’s tag and can be found here https://www.literotica.com/s/first-summer-nipple-orgasm

jaundealzatejaundealzateover 7 years ago
deep deep into the misteries of the female condition

First inside I see clearly in to the aroused female mind Keep writing you are gooood!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Realistic

It is refreshing to read these stories which are so close to life as it is. The slow buildup of a new relationship and the wandering thoughts that go along with it are so well written. Being a beach and surf lover in NZ, l relate fully to your experiences. 8

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
I'm just LOVING this!

Albeit out of order...

Now I need to find the tea chapter.

I did chapter 4...I think.

I'm sure this will turn out well...Pause...Need to Favorite Author you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crotch not Crutch! ARGH!

Finally found myself screaming in my head, 'CROTCH, CROTCH, CROTCH damnit!'

;-)

JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyover 4 years agoAuthor
crotch/crutch

UGH

We've had this discussion.

The above comment is entirely US centric.

In Australia, crutch is completely acceptable, even more common.

But I've given up and in more recent stories, use the US version. But can't be bothered changing the past for those with a narrow outlook

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 4 years ago
Discussion maybe not quite over

although I do come down mostly on Joan's side.

The point I want to make is that English is the source language, and Chambers (my everyday arbiter, since I don't have the OED) gives only one possible meaning to each term: a crotch is where a trunk or limb (of a tree or a human body) has a fork that divides it into two; and a crutch is something you put under your arm where it joins your shoulder to help you walk when you cannot put your weight on one or both foot/feet. So the crotch view is not purely US-centric; rather, it is UK-US-centric. (You then have two centers, which is NOT allowed in Euclidean geometry. We'd better just agree that crutch as a body region is Aussie-centric.)

This being true, note that a slew of other words are Aussie-centric and don't do any harm: waltzing Mathilda, billabong, Speedos, and g'day, mate. So I read the story with near-perfect equanimity, or at least was able to hide my puristic agitation. And it really is a damned well-written piece of prose! Worth all the stars I'm allowed to give...

Btrying2Btrying2over 1 year ago

Yep it’s a worldwide site. So we Americans should expect word difference. English has dialects just like other languages. Quit your biased bellyaching because everyone doesn’t confirm to your preconceived notions how words should be or shouldn’t be used. Geez what petty thinkers you make us in the US seem to be.

That said this is an excellent story. Great pace and very real tension and anxiousness. Can’t wait to follow through to the end. Super writing. Thanks for sharing your talent. John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES