First Summer: Weekend at Byron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

The rules allowed both girls to stay in the competition until both their swimmers were off. They battled on until the second girl's swimmers were also destroyed and thrown out of the ring, leaving him the winner.

We sort of half watched a few more matches as we talked and ate; the matches providing a distraction for the guys so there were less of them trying to hit on Kate. On the whole they were good natured competitions; the contestants laughing even as they struggled to win.

Some of the girls were a bit cheeky with the guys, sitting over his hips and rubbing their crutch up and down on his cock and generally doing other things to visibly arouse them; although just all the highly intimate contact involved in trying to wrestle the swimmers off two strange girls in an oil pool must have been arousing enough. For the guys it must have been a battle between the body's natural tendency to respond to that stimulation and their brain's inhibiting fear of ridicule if it did. All I can say is the body often won. On the other hand the girls could enjoy themselves as much as they wanted winning applause and encouragement for overtly sexual moves without any arousal being obvious.

Most matches ended with the girls breasts exposed whether they won or lost and the constant flash of cameras was a reminder there was no guarantee that what happened here stayed here.

Perhaps the most amusing sight was that of losing guys left in their tiny oil soaked g strings simply moulded around their cock; it's not a sight I'd seen before -- even more so given a degree of arousal was often obvious. I wondered if Greg might allow them as a sex toy.

None of this was something I'd normally be exposed to or a participant in; my hogtie wrestling episode notwithstanding. Trust Kate to lead us down such a corrupting, if unusual and amusing path! Still I did wonder if she'd factored in the guys being distracted from her by the activities.

One match did however change the mood of the night -- and for us the whole outcome

There was a mixed match between a pair of French girls and a German guy.

The girls were nothing special. A medium height somewhat overweight one and a quite petite one who still seemed to show the effect of too many croissants. They were obviously friends. The guy also was fairly ordinary; more than a bit pudgy for his age -- certainly not a looker.

We hadn't really being paying much attention to it until something caught my eye. The guy had the larger girl pinned under him; sitting across the top of her shoulders, her chin and her enormous breasts between them stopping her from sliding either forward or back to slip out from under him. The petite girl was behind him, pushing his shoulders to try and knock him off; the top part of her swimmers already down to her waist.

Suddenly he grabbed both her hands and dragged her forward over his shoulder. As she overbalanced and gravity took over from his pull in bringing her forward, he hooked his fingers under her swimmers so that as she fell and flipped over onto her back they were dragged off her body. It would have been a very neat and clever manoeuvre except for the fact I saw him quite deliberately hook his fingers under her g string too, so that they came off with the other swimmers.

It left the girl completely naked, face up, her bum over the edge of the pool, legs apart and her fanny open to the audience. Immediately camera flashes came to life to record her indignity; compounded as he lent forward, pulled one knee even further to the side to expose her more and did a victory pose over her for another round of shots.

(Fanny has a different meaning in Australia to that in the US. It equates more with the slang "pussy")

With her back arched awkwardly, she struggled to regain her balance and extract herself from the position she was in, something he hindered as much as he could while he threw both her swimmers and g string deeply into the audience.

Now exposed to a much greater extent than she'd expected, even when she did regain her balance she became totally focused on recovering her g string, begging the audience to return it; something the yobbos were in no hurry to do.

That left her partner wrestling alone with the guy; although wrestling's a generous word -- it was too lop sided.

The larger girl had started with a good hold on the guys swimmers. No longer having to worry about the smaller girl, he used his greater strength to pull her hands away from it which permitted him to stand over her, his pants now out of her reach. Then he bent down, lifted her feet and dragged them around to face the audience. In a single action he hooked his fingers under both the g string and her swimmers and flipped off her bottom, lifting her legs skyward as he slid them down her legs -- and threw them into the audience. In a final insulting action he dragged the girl's legs over the side of the pool so she too was left arched backwards with her bum on the side wall and her fanny exposed.

Then he put his foot up on her stomach and did a victory pose; once again inhibiting her attempts to recover some dignity.

The yobbos went wild with excitement and camera flashes. But a good part of the more sensible section of the audience was appalled and started booing. What had been a good humoured competition had taken on another side.

When Kate got to her feet I thought she was just trying to get a better look. Then I heard the fateful words. "We want to challenge him". I think the MC, Greg and I all had the same question in mind, but he put it into words.

"Who is we?"

Without even looking around, Kate pointed behind her -- straight at me.

There were a few different reactions to Kate's challenge around the room. The German took one look at Kate (and yes OK, a look at me too) and readily accepted, just about growing a boner in anticipation. Kate was well out of any league this guy had got to play in before. Kate would say I'm in the same league as her; I'll reserve on that, but acknowledge I was probably well outside his usual league as well. I doubt he'd even got to touch girls like us before.

The yobbos were equally enthusiastic; probably looking forward to an equally intimate view of the fannies of both of us to that they'd just been given of the French girls and already blowing loads into their pants in anticipation. After all, neither Kate nor I looked like big girls. I was no more than 50 kg, Kate maybe in the low 60's -- and it's only a slight exaggeration to say most of the difference is in her breasts. The larger French girl was much bigger and he'd just demolished her.

I was like "no way!" But I knew I was stuck and would now have to go along with Kate's challenge. Kate was an interventionist; something she shared with Greg. If they saw something wrong, they set out to fix it, even if others might take a "it's not my problem" approach. They'd prefer to risk looking silly by overreacting than leave a situation where someone was in distress.

That's part of why they'd both originally joined the lifesavers in the first place.

Me; I was a bit too shy to throw myself into situations the same way; more worried I be misreading things and interfering where I shouldn't.

Kate saw the guy as needing putting in his place and was setting out to do it; even if she risked a similar humiliation (for her and me -- thanks Kate).

But what neither he nor the yobbos were to know was that Kate certainly wasn't the weak pretty girl female she appeared to be. She was a serious athlete. Her iron man training -- involving as it does multiple disciplines -- might not have left her beefed up and muscular looking, but like a long distance runner, the strength was there just the same. And with all the cross training I'd done with Greg I was nearly in the same boat.

Trying to avoid long delays in proceedings we were hustled into the change rooms and given our swimwear. The G string was strongly enough made, even if very minimalist and I made sure I picked the smallest size I could get on to make them harder to get off. The flag costume was as flimsy as it looked from a distance, even if tight fitting and very sexy. Completely unlined it was lucky I didn't have any inhibitions about nips showing through, though I wasn't looking forward to the virtual certainty of having my breasts exposed to the audience and their cameras.

Still, I liked the look and feel of it on my body and, given my swimwear fetish, was sure I could have some fun with Greg with it. I hoped it survived the match unscathed.

I wondered if Kate should have picked a bigger size. The ones she had just barely covered her nipples. They weren't going to stay hidden for long, even if he didn't manage to pull off a shoulder strap.

We had a brief discussion about the tactic Kate had in mind, trusting to fate to set it up for us. As we emerged the German just about burst out of his pants; he was clearly anxious to start and probably in no hurry to finish the match. That might work in our favour.

For a while the match followed a familiar pattern. Lots of sliding and rolling around in a puddle of oil, lots of pulling at swimwear. In the course of it all I let one of the side straps be pulled off my shoulder rather than risk it being torn, thus exposing one breast, although I did get a chance shortly after to slip it back on. He seemed particularly keen on getting the top part of Kate's swimmers down, so she was soon exposed to the waist, delighting the audience with the view but Kate not being the least concerned about it.

Eventually Kate set up the situation she wanted; she was pinned under his legs like the French girl -- except this time he was sitting further back, below her breasts. I made sure not to tackle him from behind and suffer the same fate as the smaller French girl; instead wrestling with his arms from in front of me.

He had hooked his fingers under the back of my swimwear -- both the outer one and the G string. I could see he wanted to put me over the shoulder like the other girl and just demolish the top straps and rip everything off in one movement -- except this time front to back.

He expected me to pull back against this movement -- which is what I did -- causing him to tense himself backwards. But then, as arranged with Kate, I suddenly threw myself forward towards him, aiming my body for his head. Caught off guard and already pulling backwards, he flopped down on his back between Kate's legs, his knees rising and legs pivoting around the folded up balls of his toes since he wasn't flexible enough to keep his knees folded under him.

I deliberately smothered him with my breasts, burying his nose in my cleavage, hoping the cheap thrill might just slightly delay the speed with which he recovered from the shock of being pushed down on his back.

Then Kate sprang into action. Using her core body strength, she rose up from under him, effectively rolling his lower body and legs over his head as she extradited herself. With her fingers already firmly gripping the back waist hem of both his pairs of swimmers, as his bum lifted to the roll she'd induced, she was able to rip them down his legs initially without any real resistance.

At the end he did realise what was about to happen and tried to resist. His hands were basically entangled in my swimwear from when he'd being trying to slip them off; so suddenly there was a lot of movement dislodging the top part of it and whether deliberately or not, fondling my breasts at the same time. I just tried to bundle his arms up and resist their movement while at the same time repositioning one of my now exposed nipples into his eye socket to again try to pacify him with a cheap thrill.

At the same time he started to thrash his feet about to stop Kate from completely removing his pants. But by now they were down to his ankle. The pants themselves inhibited his movements and it wasn't too hard for Kate to finally slip them over his feet and toss them to the audience.

With a final flourish Kate grabbed his feet and dragged them over the side of the pool, effectively dragging me across the pool at the same time. Now he was the one fully exposed, with his back arched over the side and his penis uppermost.

While I couldn't see it, Kate tells me he was already partly aroused when she stripped him. Sitting over his stomach she played with him a bit to induce a more obvious erection, then facing the audience, she held up two fingers spaced only a small distance apart and shook her head, indicating she wasn't very impressed with the size of what she saw.

The audience dissolved into laughter.

Then she just stood up, helped me off him as I readjusted my swimmers to a more modest position, shook his hand and thanked him for the match and we both exited the ring. You could sense a lighter mood had been restored; those upset by what had happened to the girls feeling justice had been done, the yobbos having had some amusement, even if not at Kate's and my expense as they'd expected.

Many guys stepped forward wanting a match with us. Kate put an arm around me and pointing to Greg said "that's the only guy were willing to match"

Greg was caught completely off guard and came out with something like "we can do that when we get home", causing another round of laughter with those who thought Greg was playing a pun and had an unusual domestic situation that would offer him some interesting threeway tangles later in the night. It certainly raised his status among parts of the audience and even induced a couple of girls to try and hit on him while we were getting dressed again.

Me? I parked the thought away as something I might actually take him up on one day. I'd enjoyed the match and had found it all massively arousing even against the jerk and could see it might make an interesting bit of sexual play with him. I might even include Kate in the more innocent part of it; if you can call rolling around trying to strip each other naked innocent.

Still, at the end we were a pair of girls now thoroughly soaked in some sort of vegetable oil. Both our swimmers had survived undamaged, but they too were soaked through. On the swimmer front, I was the one with a bit of a fetish about them; I doubt Kate was all that worried about hers. When I got under the shower I made a point of the fact I initially got under with the swimmers on and gave them a good soaping and a rinse to try and get the oil out before completing the task of washing myself; hinting they might be handy if we do have a game with Greg.

Fifteen minutes later we were restored to some semblance of order and rejoined Greg, wet swimmers in a plastic bag and a free thankyou bottle of champers waiting on the table from the management. The French girls came up and thanked us too. Even the German guy came up and congratulated us; which lifted my opinion of him off the rock bottom place it had been.

But now of course we'd attracted the attention of the whole place. We'd been sitting out of the way somewhat so had been overlooked by a good percentage of the more amorous males in the audience. Now, even if they did have some doubts about Greg's domestic arrangements they were set aside as it seemed every guy in the room tried to hit on us as if Greg wasn't there.

I wasn't used to this sort of attention, but Kate just went about dealing with it as she always does; maybe applying a somewhat more judgemental filter to narrow down the field more quickly.

In the end there was a winner -- if you want to call him that (although there's no doubt he felt like one latter in the night) -- and a surprising one at that. Until sometime towards the end of the Christmas holiday, Kate's typical partner had been what I referred to as the Neanderthal type. A solid body builder's figure and square jawed; your classical model from the front cover of a bodice ripper novel. I would add small brained, and to that even Kate -- after she came to realise the error of her ways -- added "limited penis focused needs". It was Kate's way of avoiding romantic attachments -- attachments she desperately wanted but that the damage caused to her by the ugliness of her parent's marriage had created a barrier against.

Then -- she will admit -- inspired by the love Greg and I had found, she changed her ways and her tastes. If I wanted to be blunt about what she now looked for in a guy I'd have to sum it up as Greg. Tall, slim, muscular, intelligent and sensitive. After all, deep down that's probably why they'd been such close friends for so many years.

Getting all of that isn't easy. Tonight she settled for four out of five. He was someone who approached us shyly towards the end of the night; I suspect egged on by a group of mates he'd been sitting with. Even though he struck me as something of your video playing nerd, he passed Kate's first evaluation and was permitted to buy us a drink.

And then for the next ten minutes he charmed the pants off all of us; not in a smarmy sort of way, just by being genuinely interested in us -- even if especially Kate -- and keeping us laughing with a great sense of humour.

Steve -- that was his name - was impressed by the fact Kate was studying medicine, fascinated by her dedication to lifesaving and teased out a lot of the stories of our Christmas holidays in a way that added to the humorous mood he'd created. He was willing to give insights into himself -- he was an architect student from Brisbane and yes he was a grade A computer nerd -- without making himself the focus. I liked him, and I could see Kate did too. He was encouraged to join our group. I could see his mates would have liked to have joined us too; but this was first and foremost a catch-up between Kate, Greg and myself. He understood they needed to be cast adrift and he did so with good humour to them too.

Let's cut a long story short. At the end of the night he was invited back to Kate's room.

Greg and I had retired to our room and then to bed and started getting amorous when the noise of Kate's activities started coming through the wall between our rooms.

After deep scientific analysis, based on the evidence of overhearing three other people, I have come to the view that everyone has their own distinctive 'sex voice'; the noise they make when they have sex. It might be quieter or louder as the circumstances require, but the nature of it is the same unless you make a strong attempt to focus on it enough to change.

Mine I think is a bit like a grunt; not a nasty guttural noise -- much more feminine than that (in my opinion anyway), but a grunt just the same. But if I think the noise might be mistaken by Greg for an indication of discomfort or pain, I can change it to a more clichéd "yes, yes, yes" or "more, more, more" or any one of a number of instructions ("harder!"). Plus I'm a bit of a screamer; my natural sex voice is loud.

Greg's is a cross between a grunt and a groan; although with a deeper male voice. He also can be pretty loud.

My mother I know sounds like me; and on the basis of that irrefutable scientific evidence, I also hold that your sex voice is genetically inherited.

We've heard Kate three times. Once when we put her to bed after she passed out and she got all frisky on Greg, once at Zoe's sex party and once during our threesome. Her sex voice is the cutest, most femininely sexy and barely audible "ohh". It's much more delightful on the ear than it appears in print, but it's an 'ohhing' sound just the same. There's so much to be jealous about with Kate; I think I'm jealous of her sex voice too.

Not tonight. What was coming through the wall sounded more like me. From the sound of her she was obviously doing the work; on top. Both times I'd seen Kate in action she straddled the guy cow girl style so it wasn't hard to picture her in that position now. Nor was it hard to picture her breasts bouncing up and down like I'd seen them do; at least until Steve got hold of them and all but tried to swallow one of them while playing with the other -- the natural guy reaction.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers