All Comments on 'First Sunday'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
awesome

great story, i was hoping that at the end the lovely french girl would leave $400 on the counter, and tell him that she could afford the extra money now, but still wanted to do the monthly visit!

spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheover 14 years ago
ohhhhh...

you've outdone yourself, gapster. sensual, sweet, and scorching. splendid wordsmithing as always, and utterly compelling sex. you really know how to make me want to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Think.!!

I think this should be a 3 or 4 Chapter piece of writing so that we can have the pleasure of his story over and over.!! Great story with a 100 & a '5' that is well deserved. Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

Just when I thought for sure that Emmaline & Jack were my favorite couple you've created, here comes competition! Amazing details and language, as always. I'm sucker for the May/December hook-ups, and no one tells those stories better than you. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love older men. They are so much sexier than they realize and this story totally captured this feeling!! Truly one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NYU students involved in prostitution to pay tuition

Truth is stranger than fiction:

February 12: CBS Sixty Minutes and/or FULL MEASURE will air a story about how many female NYU students are involved in prostitution to pay high cost of tuition and/or pay off student loans.

HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 7 years ago
Just lovely

I really love the way you've portrayed Aurelie's sincere enjoyment in their encounters and Robert's sincere satisfaction in being the agent of it. I also admire the way the two of them are able to share themselves so fully and so fulfillingly on the afternoons they are together without making any claims on each other the other twenty-nine days of the month.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

Great scene though it feels kinda bad that it's only once a month, making the rest of his life feel a bit meh without her.

Also makes it a pretty expensive day for him, I would at least have tried to convince her of coming more often since she obviously enjoys it ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Story is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AN EASY AND IMMEDIATE⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So worth 5 stars as is.

But I thought maybe it would end with Aurelie graduating and telling him of her French friend (or younger sister?) who was coming from Europe next semester for graduate studies in New York City, and whom Aurelie had already tipped about where she could find a nice apartment and how to get it for a reduced rate with pleasurable payments.

Possibly the above could be the lead-in to a sequel that dealt with the new French hottie, along with the need for raising the "rent payments."

So far, I have also read My Night With Chloe, by gapster7,

and they are some of the best Mature stories I've read on Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 years ago

May I begin with a complaint!?! With what gall do random readers suggest how you “should” have written your story? They should write their own - but, of course, they can’t.

This was a wonderful fantasy! It’s even one I’ve shared for years. Romantic films prime us for that.

In my life I’ve met at least half a dozen French women living in the US. While most were attractive, every one of them was decidedly bitchy or whacked out. It really crushed my nascent fantasy.

But still, the lovely young seductress in my fantasies is still French.

C’est la vie!

Keep on fantasizing!!!

ironworksironworks8 months ago

I thought this was an absolute wow! from Amy. it so turned me on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous