First Swap

Story Info
Newly married couple tries swapping for first time.
1.8k words
4.11
70.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

"Tom Miller stopped by my cubical yesterday."

"Tom?"

"You remember, Tom, the guy we met at the office party and his wife Susie. I know you remember her, the little sexy blond. He and I are on the same project team. Nice guy. Anyway he invited us over to their place on Saturday for BBQ."

"I don't think we are doing anything, are we?"

"No, nothing planned but before we decide I should tell you what else he said. He said they found us both very attractive and would like to get to know us better. They want to swap with us."

"Swap, like in have sex, you and him, me and her? You're kidding! Just like that, he asks if we want to swap? Has he been coming on to you?"

"Don't get hostile. No, he's been friendly, maybe a bit more than just a co-worker but never anything inappropriate. But I had the feeling at the party that they were checking us out. And the four of us did have a good time, maybe that gave them the idea we might consider it. He said they did it in Seattle where they used to live. I said I would talk with you."

"Talk, like in maybe it would be something we might do?"

"I don't know. I didn't even know if I should tell you or not. I don't want to do anything that screws up our marriage. On the other hand, it could be really exciting, honey. We like to tell each other fantasies while we have sex. Your favorite is watching some guy fuck me while I suck your cock. Last night I imagined it was Tom's cock in my pussy."

"But most fantasies should remain just that, Mandy. Some things cannot be undone. I'm not sure I could deal with the idea of him putting his cock into you. And you might get jealous watching me fuck her. She is very sexy."

"How about I talk again with him, find out exactly what they have in mind? Make sure I didn't misunderstand."

She hadn't. They want to have sex with us. Tom said Saturday would just be an opportunity to get acquainted. No pressure, if something happened, it happened. Mandy told him we would come.

"Now I'm really nervous, honey. Do you think we would all be in the same bed? I've never had sex with someone watching. Maybe I'll like the sex too much and embarrass myself, or what if he doesn't like me? Let's go back home."

"If that's what you want. I'm nervous too. We are together on this and not committed, we can leave if it gets too heavy. And don't worry, you are every bit as sexy as his wife, if not more so. Actually I worry that I'll be so nervous that I can't get it up or for that matter climax way too soon."

"Are you kidding? Your cock is always ready. OK, we go, but if either of us says the word, we leave. No arguments, OK?"

"Hi, guys. Great day for a BBQ, huh? Susie's bringing out the margaritas. She has a special recipe, guaranteed to please. I'm going to start the grill. It will be about an hour before we eat, give us time to visit."

I'm sure they noticed how nervous we were. The margaritas were good, just what we needed. I suspected they were pretty powerful, likely part of Tom's strategy. Susie moved the conversation towards dangerous territory.

"Mandy, how long have you guys been married?"

"Just a year."

"Three years for us. Before that I was on a mission to sample lots of cocks. When I found Tom's I stopped looking. He's a great husband." She smiled at Tom and then at us.

"We had these neighbors back in Seattle, they were married a year, at the time just like us. She and I became good friends. She had been pretty wild like me and we talked about former lovers and sex. She said she loved her husband dearly but was already missing some of that excitement. They were thinking about opening up their marriage and swapping with another couple. She asked if we might be interested in trying it with them."

"So you and Tom had sex with them?"

"Yes. This was something new for all of us. I sucked off the guy, he ate my pussy, and we fucked, the usual things. His wife and Tom were in bed with us. At first they watched and then did their thing. We swapped quite a few more times before moving here but nothing since. It was very exciting but just sex and if anything made our marriage even stronger. We would like to do it again and hope that you guys would give it a try."

Mandy looked at me, uncertain as to my reaction. I gave her a non-committal shrug. Decision was up to her.

"This is a pretty big deal for me. Like you I was a pretty wild girl before Bobby and I hooked up. Now that I found him I don't want to risk messing up my marriage by doing something that gets out of hand."

"That's exactly how Tom and I felt with that couple. We agreed to start slow, just some playing around and any of us could call stop."

"How about one more margarita? We'll be ready to eat soon." Tom announced.

Mandy pulled me off to the side. "You ok with this? We start slow and if things get out of hand, we go home."

I was pretty sure things would get out of hand but decided to go along. Besides, I wouldn't mind fucking Susie if I had the chance. We were on our third margarita after dinner when Tom took Mandy by the hand and led her into the house. She looked back at me and I hesitated before nodding ok.

"She'll be fine, Bobby. Tom is very talented and will go slowly. How about I suck your cock?"

"Here?"

"No one can see." She stood up and removed her clothes and I followed suit.

"Oh, very nice, Bobby. I guessed you had a big one. Makes it a little harder to suck but will fill my pussy very nicely."

So much for "starting slow". A few minutes later I pumped my first load into her mouth. She kissed me and stuck her tongue into my mouth, giving me a taste of cum. Spreading her legs, she beckoned me to her crotch.

"I hope you like to eat pussy. It's my favorite."

It was mine too. After I finished she grabbed my flaccid cock and led me inside. "Let's see how they're doing. I expect they're in the master bedroom. We will use the other one."

God, I had completely forgotten about my wife and Tom. We stood in the open doorway, watching as he fucked her doggy. She was moaning and thrashing around and seemed about ready to climax. I had never seen two people fuck, much less one of them my own wife. I was turned on but also uneasy that she was enjoying the sex so much.

"He's about to cum. Watch."

He rapidly thrust into my wife and she pushed back, his balls slapping against her ass. Suddenly he grabbed her hips and shoved deep. She cried out with pleasure and they came together. He stayed inside, slowly moving in and out until his cock softened. She rolled over and put a finger between her lips and then into her stretched vagina. Her pussy was swollen and dripping cum. Opening her eyes, she let out a screech when she saw us standing there. Totally embarrassed, she closed her legs and grabbed for the sheet. I laid down next to her and gave her a kiss for reassurance. I tasted his cum.

"You looked so sexy with his cock in you. I am proud of you. Want me to eat you?"

"Uh, huh."

I pulled down the sheet and nudged her legs apart. Her gaping pussy had that just-fucked look. We had done creampie many times but this was Tom's cum not mine. No matter, I wanted to demonstrate that I still loved her, that everything was good. For the next few minutes I slurped away.

Susie joined me on the bed and played with my cock. I brought my wife to a climax and rolled to her side. Susie continued to fondle me until I got hard and then got on top, dropping down on my cock.

"Oh, damn, Randy, you're stretching me with that big thing of yours." She wiggled and slowly moved up and down, each time taking me deeper. As she rested her crotch against me I felt it bump something firm, her cervix.

"Oh .... Oh, that makes me tingle all over. I love your cock."

I reached over and took my wife's hand as Susie fucked me. "I'm going to come," I warned a few minutes later. I held her hips and helped her rock back and forth, my cock tingling with imminent orgasm.

"Oh, god, I can feel you coming. Oh my ..... ," as I pumped cum deep into her pussy. Moments later I felt her vagina muscles squeeze my cock as she came. She slumped down and we stayed coupled until my cock became flaccid. Then she and Tom left, giving us privacy. An hour later after some quiet conversion we dressed and rejoined them in the living room. We were anxious to go. As we drove to our house we were wrapped up in our thoughts.

"You're awfully quiet. Did you have a good time?" Mandy was first to break the extended silence.

"Yeah."

"Me too." She giggled. "I was so embarrassed when we finished fucking and I saw you and Susie watching. My legs were spread and you could see everything. When you ate me I knew then that everything was ok. Did you taste his cum?"

"I guess. I didn't think about that."

"His cock is a little smaller than yours but still plenty big. I could suck it easier and managed to take almost all and most of his cum went straight down my throat. He said I was a better cock sucker than Susie, that made me feel proud."

"Did we make a mistake, Mandy? At the time we both were so caught up in what was happening. I liked fucking her, a lot, but now I worry about us."

"It was just sex, something that was fun to do. I liked seeing you and Susie together. I'm proud of you and liked showing you off. When we get home I want to fuck."

We are invited to join them in Vegas for a weekend.


NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers