First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful, Nicole," Ann said.

"I'll say," Chip said, sitting back down.

Everyone laughed as the cards were dealt again. This time Nicole won and Sam lost. There were some hurried exchanged glances as Sam turned over a card. SHORT FUCK. Ann quickly read the directions, explaining that short fuck meant not to cum. Dan and Wendy and Chip watched in fascination as Sam positioned Nicole on her hands and knees in the middle of the circle, his cock pointed at her pussy from behind. Since Dave knew the story of the other day, he wasn't surprised that the two cousins were playing the hand through, but he was just as excited to see it.

Positioning his cock at the entrance to her pussy, Sam slowly pushed against her until the entire length of it disappeared into her. Nicole was resting on her elbows with a smile on her face as Sam began to pump his monster cock back and forth, fucking Nicole. He fucked her like this for about five minutes, then pulled back, his huge cock, glistening with pussy juices, springing up in front of him. There were some murmurs of approval as they both sat back down and the cards were dealt again.

This time Sam won and Ann lost. Turning over a card, everyone could see that it said BLOWJOB. As Chip watched with a smile on his face, his cock standing straight up in front of him, Ann crawled over to Sam and slowly slid her mouth down over his still glistening cock, not stopping until the entire huge black thing had disappeared down her throat. Then she slowly began to slide up and down on his cock, fucking him with her mouth as she sucked and slurped.

Chip couldn't decide what to watch, his sister sucking Sam's cock or her pussy staring at him from between her legs as she knelt. Both sights were equally stimulating for him. After several minutes Sam began to show signs of cumming, having just fucked Nicole for several minutes and now having Ann suck his cock. Giving a loud groan, Sam began to cum, holding the back of Ann's head against him as his cock filled her mouth. Gulping as fast as she could, still some of Sam's cum leaked out from around his cock to dribble down her chin. When she finished sucking him dry, Ann sat up, wiping the cum from her chin and then licking it from her hand, her lips puffy and her eyes bright.

Ann looked at her brother who was staring at her with his mouth open.

"You have something to say?" she asked, a little peevishly.

"You are beautiful," Chip said, "totally beautiful."

Everyone laughed as Ann sat back down, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. The next hand Chip won and Wendy lost. Quickly turning over a card, Wendy smiled in delight. SHORT FUCK. Everyone smiled and Ann watched with great curiosity as Wendy moved over and pushed Chip onto his back, quickly straddling him. Reaching down between her legs, Wendy rubbed the head of Chip's cock against her pussy, then slowly lowered herself onto it. Then could all see Chip's cock sliding in and out of Wendy's newly shaven pussy as she pumped her ass up and down on top of him. When she showed no sign of stopping after a few minutes, Dan and Dave pulled her off of Chip, his cock flopping out and pointing straight up his belly, glistening with pussy juices.

The next hand Chip again won, but this time Ann lost. Everyone stared at her as she sat there, not reaching to turn over a card. Finally Dave leaned over and turned a card over for her; 69. Wendy gasped out loud when she read the card, looking at Ann whose face had turned first white, then beet red.

"Are you going to do it?" Wendy asked.

"Why not?" Dave retorted. "This was her idea to begin with."

"But her brother," Wendy said.

"Sam and Nicole are cousins. There's really not a difference," Dave insisted.

Ann just stared at him in disbelief as he said this. She couldn't believe he was encouraging this.

"Go on honey," Nicole said. "The bottom line is it's a cock to suck and you have a pussy that loves a tongue. You don't have any problem, do you?" Nicole asked Chip.

Slowly shaking his head from side to side, Chip just stared at Ann.

"Actually, I think I'd love to suck your pussy, Ann," he said. "Do you mind?"

Her mind racing furiously, Ann just shook her head. Holding out a hand to her, Chip gently pulled her over so that she was straddling his face as he lay on his back. Chip could see her pussy spread in front of his face and very gently stuck out his tongue and slid it into her, slowly sliding it up and down in her pussy, tasting her. After a minute or so, Ann sighed and leaned forward, grasping her brother's still slippery cock in her hands. Flicking her tongue out, she teased the head of his cock, tasting him and also Wendy at the same time. Then she slowly began to lick his cock, from crown to base, up and down and all over, while at the same time Chip had glued his mouth to her pussy and was eating her with enthusiasm.

Finally Ann opened her mouth and let Chip's cock fill it, gently sucking on it, sliding her tongue all around as she explored. Then she lowered her face until she had sucked his entire cock into her mouth and began to suck and work his cock with more determination, causing some groans to come from the vicinity of her pussy. Everyone watched in fascination as brother and sister sucked each other, their moans and groans filling the room. When Chip felt his orgasm beginning to approach, he grasped Ann's clit between his teeth and began to worry it, driving her crazy. Then sucking her clit as hard as he could, Chip began to cum, pumping gobs of cum into his sister's mouth. As Ann swallowed as fast as she could, her own orgasm cut loose, flooding Chip's mouth as he slurped at her pussy, driving his tongue up into her as he drank her up.

Finally they stopped cumming, and Ann just lay on top of Chip for a few more moments, his cock still in her hand and the head of it between her lips. They could all see Chip lying there, his mouth open, Ann's spread pussy still plastered to his face.

"That was just beautiful," Wendy said, breaking the silence.

"Great action," Dave agreed.

Slowly they disengaged, moving back to their seats.

"How was it?" Wendy asked.

"That's the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted," Chip said, shaking his head in wonder. "Delicious."

"I liked it, too," Ann said, blushing a little. "My little brother has a nice cock and a very useful tongue."

"Let's deal the cards already," Wendy urged.

The next hand Dan won and Nicole lost. When she turned a card over, it said FUCK. As everyone watched, Nicole mounted Dan and his cock just disappeared into her pussy. As Nicole humped her ass up and down, they could see Dan's white cock sliding in and out of Nicole's black pussy, a white piston riding the dark tunnel of love. Nicole fucked Dan like crazy, grinding her pussy into him as she slid back and forth. Soon Dan was groaning as his orgasm built, thrusting up to meet Nicole as she fucked him. Then he bellowed and began to cum, pumping his seed up into Nicole's juicy pussy. When finally he stopped cumming, Nicole slid off of his cock, a dribble of cum streaming from her pussy. Dan's cock was covered with goo, lying across his thigh.

Quickly dealing the next hand, Nicole won and Ann lost. Picking a card, it showed SHORT SUCK. Quickly crawling over to Nicole, Ann dove into the swampy pussy, licking and slurping at the double cum cocktail that awaited her. In only a couple of minutes she had sucked Nicole's pussy of all traces of the cum that had just filled her, moving back to her seat when she finished.

The next hand Sam won and Dave lost. Picking a card, Dave sighed as he turned it over. BLOWJOB it said. As Chip watched in surprise, Dave knelt between Sam's legs and grasped his huge cock in his hand, squeezing it. Leaning forward, Dave licked his tongue all around the crown of Sam's cock, tasting it, then opened his mouth and sucked it in, clasping his lips firmly around it as he sucked it, teasing the tip with his tongue. Then slowly Dave began to bob up and down on Sam's cock, sucking it as he worked it with both hands. Every once in a while he would just tease the tip of it with his tongue, darting it into the slit at the end and running it around the crown, then opening his mouth and diving back down on it, sucking it deep into his throat. Dave could feel Sam's cock changing as he got more and more excited. When he felt that he was building to a climax, Dave began to really suck on his cock, one hand pumping it and the other grabbing Sam's balls and squeezing them at the same time. Finally Sam groaned as his balls exploded into Dave's mouth, great gobs of cum filling it as Sam's balls emptied themselves. Dave gulped and gulped as Sam shot mouthful after mouthful of cum into his mouth. Finally Sam stopped cumming and Dave sucked the last of the cum from his cock. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, Dave moved back to his seat to applause from everyone.

"That was one hell of a blowjob," Dan said, shaking his head. "You really got into it."

"I surprised myself," Dave admitted. "But I did get into it. It's pretty neat once you stop thinking about it and just concentrate on what it feels like."

The next hand Chip won and Ann lost. Everyone leaned forward to read the card Ann quickly turned over. FUCK. Chip smiled and Wendy gasped as they read the card. Everyone looked at Ann to see what she would do. Smiling, Ann looked at her brother.

"What the heck," she said. "If I can suck your cock while you're eating my pussy, I can sure as hell fuck you, too."

Ann crawled over to Chip, grasping his cock as she got between his legs. With her other hand, she reached between her own legs and stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy, which she then used to smear some of her pussy juices around the head of her brother's cock. Then straddling her brother, his cock positioned at the entrance to her pussy, her feet flat on the floor next to his hips, Ann slowly lowered herself onto her brother's cock, not stopping until the entire length of it had disappeared into her pussy and the red curly hairs around the base of his cock mingled with the little bit of hair left above her shaven pussy.

Chip gasped out loud when Ann clamped her pussy muscles around his cock and began to slowly ride him, letting his entire cock except for the head slide from her pussy before plunging back down onto him. As she rode him, Ann used one hand between her own legs to rub her clit. She drove herself crazy as she jumped up and down on her brother's cock, her fingers driving her wild on her clit. Then just as Chip screwed up his face as he was about to cum, Ann groaned as her own orgasm swept through her body, causing her pussy to spasm around Chip's cock as he began to cum inside of his sister's pussy. Ann milked Chip's cock for another minute or so with her pussy before standing up, his cock flopping from her pussy. Still standing above him, her legs apart, Chip could see her engorged clit sticking out from between her swollen and puffy inner lips, which were pouting open, showing a dribble of cum.

Stepping forward, Ann knelt down with her knees on either side of his head and lowered herself until her pussy was pressed against his mouth. She rubbed herself on his face as he began to lick her, sucking his own cum from her pussy that he had just put there. After a minute Ann stood up, then bent over and kissed her brother before returning to her seat.

"Wow, that was really something," Nicole said in admiration. "You two look like you've practiced that before."

"I'd never even seen her naked before in my whole life," Chip said, shaking his head as he sat up. "But I can't tell you how glad I am that I came to visit you. This is just unreal."

"If I had known you could eat pussy so well and that you had such a nice cock, well, who knows," Ann said as she sat down.

"Let's play some more," Wendy said, rubbing her pussy in excitement.

"Should we change the rules a little?" Ann asked.

"How?" Wendy replied.

"Well, instead of just one loser, let's make the two or three lowest hands losers. That way they each pick a card and the winner gets two or three whatever."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Wendy said. "I'm ready."

Everyone else nodded or voiced in their agreement, so Ann dealt the cards. At the end of the hand, Sam had won.

"Well, I guess we need to decide how many losers we're going to have," Ann said.

"Let's do two," Dave suggested. "That's the easiest, I think."

When everyone agreed, Wendy and Chip were the two low hands.

"What do we do now?" Wendy asked into the silent void of confusion.

"They both pick cards and do what the cards say, but we should have a rule that it has to happen at the same time, okay?" Ann said.

When everyone agreed, Wendy and Chip turned cards over. Wendy's said SUCK and Chip's said BLOWJOB.

"I guess that means you get sucked and Chip gets to blow," Ann said.

"I've never done that before," Chip said. "But if Dave could handle it, I'm sure I can too."

As everyone watched, Wendy knelt down on either side of Sam's head, plastering her pussy to his mouth. She quickly arched her back and they could see Sam's tongue stuck up into her pussy, swirling around in her hole. Then they watched as Chip hesitantly grasped Sam's cock in his hand. It was standing huge and black in contrast to the freckles and white skin of Chips hand. Bending forward with his tongue stuck out, Chip let Sam's cock slide onto his tongue, getting his first taste of a man's cock in his life. Then letting it slide on his tongue into his open mouth, Chip closed his lips around it when he felt it hit the back of his throat. Clasping his whole mouth firmly around Sam's cock, Chip sucked on Sam's cock, slowly letting it draw back out of his mouth. They could all hear Sam moaning into Wendy's pussy as he sucked her as Chip sucked on his cock. Chip continued to suck on Sam's cock, slowly letting it slide in and out of his mouth, pushing against the back of his throat each time he slid down on it.

For more than ten minutes they watched and listened as Sam sucked Wendy's pussy and Chip sucked his cock. Then they heard Sam groan and at the same time Wendy gave a little scream as he grabbed her clit between his teeth as he began to cum in Chip's mouth. Chip was gulping as fast as he could, but began to cough and choke on Sam's cum. His hand and Sam's cock were covered with cum as Chip controlled his choking, then he sucked Sam's cock back into his mouth, continuing to suck the last of it until Sam stopped cumming. Then he licked the cum from his hand and from Sam's cock before sitting up, to the applause of everyone there. Wendy twisted off of Sam's face, sitting on the floor, her legs wide apart and her smooth, pink pussy glistening clean from the sucking Sam had just given it.

Everyone just sat there for several minutes watching as Sam and Wendy recovered. Dave got refills for their drinks and they relaxed for a few minutes before dealing the cards again. This time Ann won the hand.

"Let's have three losers this time," she said, excitement in her eyes.

When nobody disagreed, Dave, Dan and Nicole turned over cards. Dave's said "SS FUCK, Dan's said FUCK, and Nicole's SUCK.

"Wow," Wendy said. "This is going to be great."

Laughing, Ann pulled Dan onto the floor straddling him and guiding his cock into her wet, ready pussy. Moving around behind her, Dave pressed his cock against her asshole but with no luck. Reaching down between her legs, Dave grabbed Dan's cock, pulling it from Ann's pussy, then pushed his own cock into her pussy, stroking her deeply five or six times. Then pulling his cock from her pussy, now glistening and gooey with her pussy juices, he again pushed it against her asshole, this time easily sliding into her.

Ann groaned as Dave's cock slid all the way in, resting deep inside of her, throbbing. Then she felt Dan's cock pressing against her pussy again and suddenly she was filled with two cocks, both pulsating against each other, separated only by the thinnest of membranes. As Dave began to stroke his cock in and out of her ass, Ann attempted to ride Dan's cock, humping up and down on it at the same time. Then Nicole sat down next to Dan's head, one leg draped across his chest, the other spread wide open. Falling forward, Ann shoved her face into Nicole's pussy, slurping on the dank juices that were filling her pussy to overflowing. The room was full of the sounds of cocks sluicing and tongues slurping and everyone moaning and groaning and mewling as they fucked and sucked.

Wendy was so excited that she pushed Chip over onto his back and mounted him, impaling herself on his cock and beginning to feverishly ride him. Then Sam came over and stuck his cock in her mouth, working it in and out for a minute, then moving around behind her and pressing it against her asshole. Holding her breath, Wendy could feel his huge black cock pressing against her asshole and she made a conscious effort to relax. Suddenly she felt herself being split open as Sam's cock burst into her ass, almost driving the breath from her. She could feel it filling her, stuffing her completely, then he was sliding it in and out, pumping her ass in long smooth strokes. Slowly she resumed her ride on Chip's cock, feeling it rubbing against Sam's as they fucked.

The room was a cacophony of the sounds of sex as they fucked each other with total abandon, no holds and no holes barred. Shortly, one by one, people began to cum, pumping Ann's and Wendy's asses and pussies full of cum, while Ann continued to feast in Nicole's pussy, slurping the juices that were flowing from her. Finally, everyone finished cumming, tiredly falling to the floor and lying there, Ann and Wendy with cum dribbling from their asses and pussies. One by one they fell asleep as they lay there, completely spent from their fun.

Ann awoke the next morning to the sensation of her legs being spread and then feeling a cock sliding into her pussy. Opening her eyes, she saw her brother Chip between her legs, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. At first startled, then remembering the previous night, Ann wrapped her legs around his waist and began to fuck back up at him, meeting him thrust for thrust. The sound of their fucking awakened the others, and after watching them for a minute or two, fell into each other's arms until no cock or pussy was unoccupied. When everyone had fucked and cum, they all slowly got to their feet, Dan and Wendy, Sam and Nicole pulling their clothes on. After some last good-byes and promises to get together again, they left, leaving Ann with Dave and her brother.

"What a night," Ann exclaimed, collapsing into a seat. "I don't ever think I've had such a good time before. How about you, Dave, did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh, yes, you bet I did," Dave said with a laugh. "I especially enjoyed watching you figure out how to deal with Chip's visit. Now that was fun."

"Were you being mean to me?" she asked.

"No, just trying to get you to realize that there are some things that can bother you, and me, about being this open with our bodies, that's all."

"You mean going over to Sam's the other day, don't you," Ann replied sheepishly.

"Well, yes, I guess I do," Dave said. "I just think it's only fair if you try to include me, that's all. It's different if you just go somewhere else and fuck some people without me."

"I understand what you mean now," Ann said. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

"I'm not mad, I just wanted you to understand how I felt, sort of left out."

"Hey, you two don't look like you're leaving anything out to me," Chip said suddenly, breaking the mood. "I can't believe how cool you two are."

"You're just saying that because you got laid last night," Ann said with a laugh.

"I didn't just get laid, Sis, I had you, and you have the most incredible pussy I've ever seen or tasted or fucked in my life. Dave, you're one hell of a lucky guy, that's all I've got to say."