First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You jocks would think of something like that," Nicole laughed. "What good would that do us?"

"Well, it would make the game interesting," Fred said softly. "And be a hell of a way to pass the time."

"I'll say," Sam laughed. "What do you think, Ann?"

"Me?" Ann said, sitting up straight, feeling light-headed. "I've never played before. I don't even know how."

"Wouldn't you like to learn?" Adam asked.

"I dunno, I guess so," Ann said, slurring her words a little. "How do you play?"

"Well, you play poker and the person who loses the hand takes off a piece of clothing," Fred explained.

"What for?" Ann asked, a puzzled look on her face.

"Because we're not playing for money, we're playing to see who loses their clothes first," Adam said.

"You're not serious?" Nicole asked. "You really want to play stripped poker?"

"Sure I do," Adam said, looking at her. "I'd love to see you lose."

"Huh, what makes you think you can beat me in poker?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, I don't think there's any doubt that I can beat you," Adam said. "It's just a matter of how quickly I can get you to lose all of your clothes."

"I'll see you stripped before I even lose a hand," Nicole laughed. "I played poker all the time in college and I was always really lucky."

"Then let's play," Adam taunted. "I'd like to test your luck."

"Well, I'll play if Ann will," Nicole said, "but I don't want to be the only one."

"How about it, Ann, will you play?" Fred asked.

"I'll try," Ann said. "But I feel pretty drunk from this tequila and I don't know if I can."

"We'll help you," Fred reassured her.

"Okay," Ann said.

"You sure you want to play?" Sam asked Ann, kneeling down in front of her and looking her in the eyes.

"If you play, I'm sure it's okay," Ann said, smiling at Sam. "Right?"

"Right," Sam agreed, smiling at her. "I'll get some cards."

When Sam returned with the cards, they all sat in a circle on the floor. As he shuffled the cards, Adam again explained the rules of the game. Dealing the cards, they played the first hand with Fred winning and Sam being the only loser. With a smile, Sam took off one of his shoes and tossed it into the middle of the circle. The next hand Nicole, Ann and Adam each lost and each contributed a shoe to the middle of the circle. After several more hands, everyone had lost their shoes and Sam and Fred were without their shirts.

After the next hand, Nicole lost. After a big sigh of resignation, she pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her huge breasts encased in a bra which was straining to contain them. The next hand Adam and Ann lost. Adam removed his shirt and everyone looked at Ann expectantly. Blushing, Ann slowly unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it off and exposing her breasts to everyone, her nipples standing erect and hard. After some appreciative comments, they played the next hand, which Fred and Nicole lost. Muttering under his breath, Fred stood up and removed his trousers, revealing a big bulge in his undershorts as he sat down. As everyone looked at Nicole, she sighed, reaching behind herself and unhooking her bra. Tugging it off, her huge breasts were revealed, the gigantic nipples on the ends hard and erect, almost bigger than Ann's entire breast. Ann couldn't believe how big they were, hanging pendulously from her chest. Nicole smiled at Ann as she noticed her staring at her breasts.

"They're pretty big, aren't they?" she asked, hefting them in her hands as she looked at Ann.

"I've never seen anything like them," Ann confessed. "They're just huge."

"Yeah, they get a lot of attention," Nicole laughed, noticing the stares from the rest of the men. "You've seen breasts before," she said, "keep on playing."

Dealing the cards, Sam and Adam both lost. Pulling off their pants, Nicole burst out laughing as they saw that Adam's cock was sticking out of the top of his bikini briefs, while Sam's cock was bulging in his. Adam also lost the next hand and had to remove his briefs, his cock sticking straight out in front of him. Ann marveled at the size of it, dark brown in color, as he sat down, his cock sticking straight up almost to his belly button.

"I told you I'd have you naked," Nicole laughed. "Now you just sit there and watch me get the rest of them."

The next hand Nicole and Fred both lost. Fred tugged his briefs off, revealing the longest cock Ann had ever seen. It wasn't as thick as Sam's or Adam's, but it was very long. Nicole stripped off her shorts to reveal a pair of very tiny bikini briefs, hair spilling out the sides. The next hand Sam and Ann lost, Sam quickly removing his shorts to reveal his huge black cock. Slowly Ann got to her feet and slid her shorts off, revealing that she wore nothing under them, her bald pussy pale with a pink line where the slit was.

"Oh, baby, that is some sweet looking pussy," Adam said, stroking his cock. "That looks good enough to eat."

"I'll say," Fred chimed in, staring at Ann.

Blushing and a little unsteady on her feet, Ann sat down, her pussy lips spreading open as she sat cross-legged.

"Now what do we do?" she asked, seeing that everyone but Nicole was naked.

"Now we all play," Adam explained. "Whoever loses picks a card. If it's a two through five, you suck the winner's breasts. If it's six through ten, you suck the winner. If it's a face card, you fuck the winner."

"What about the ace?" Nicole asked.

"If you pick an ace," Adam explained with a grin, "you get it in the ass."

"What happens if you lose and Sam wins?" Nicole asked.

"That won't happen," Adam assured her.

"But what if it does?" Nicole insisted.

"Then he's out of luck," Fred laughed. "Because Sam's cock will split that boy's ass wide open."

"What about Nicole," Ann asked. "She still has her undies on."

"I get to keep them until I lose a hand," Nicole stated. "That's my advantage for winning the first round."

"You sure you want to keep playing?" Sam asked Ann.

"I guess so," Ann said. "This might be fun."

"Oh, it'll be fun all right," Adam laughed. "I can't wait to slide my tongue up into that smooth pussy of yours."

"We'll see, won't we," Nicole said.

After dealing the first hand, Ann won and Fred lost. Picking a card, Fred turned over a four. Smiling, he crawled over to Ann and sucked one of her breasts into his mouth, gently chewing on her nipple as he sucked her breast. Ann leaned back on her hands as Fred continued to suck her breasts, making her feel all warm. Finally he stopped, leaving her nipples glistening and hard as he moved back to his place in the circle, his cock twitching in front of him.

The next hand Nicole lost and with a smile she lay back and peeled her bikini briefs off, revealing her pussy covered with a thick thatch of hair, a bright pink interior barely visible. The next hand Sam lost and Nicole won. Turning over a card, Sam showed an eight.

"Okay, cousin, it's time for you to suck my pussy," Nicole laughed. "You ready?" she asked, laying back on the floor and spreading her legs.

"You bet I am," Sam replied. "I should have done this a long time ago."

Using his hands to spread a path through Nicole's thick hair, Ann saw his tongue slide into her pussy, trailing all the way up until it found her clit. As they watched, Sam's tongue slid in and out of Nicole's pussy, slurping and sucking as Nicole moaned, her hips writhing as Sam expertly sucked her pussy. Ann found herself with a hand between her legs rubbing herself as she got turned on watching. Finally after several minutes, Nicole gave a shout and began to cum, humping against Sam's face as he slurped as fast as he could, drinking up all of the cum that flowed from her pussy.

"Baby, you sure have one sweet tasting pussy," Sam said as he moved back to his place in the circle.

"You sure do know how to suck a pussy," Nicole agreed, sitting up.

The next hand Ann won and Nicole lost. Turning over a card, she revealed a ten.

"Oh, man, I wanted to suck that pussy," Adam exclaimed as he saw the card.

"Maybe you will," Nicole said. "But it looks like I'm going to be first. I've never been with a woman before."

"Trust me, it's great," Fred laughed.

"I can't believe I'm playing this game," Ann laughed. "I don't even know any of you besides Sam."

"Looks like we're going to get to know each other pretty good to me," Fred observed with a smile. "Especially Nicole now."

Crawling forward, her huge breasts dangling beneath her, Nicole lowered her face in between Ann's thighs as her knees fell outward, exposing her pussy completely to everyone. Looking down, Ann could see that her pussy lips were spread open, her clit sticking out from between them. Taking a big breath, Nicole leaned forward and licked her tongue up through Ann's pussy, tasting her. Then her tongue shot out from her mouth once more, sliding up through Ann's pussy, this time tickling her clit as it found it.

Ann sighed, noticing that the three men had moved closer to watch, each of them slowly stroking their cocks as they watched. Looking down again, Ann could see that Nicole was steadily licking her pussy, slithering her tongue up and down, in and out of her pussy. Ann was really turned on watching her chocolate brown face, the pink tongue slashing at her pussy, between her pale thighs, only the red of her pubic hairs above her slit providing any color.

Nicole's tongue was now pumping in and out of Ann's pussy, sliding up into her and out again as quickly as she could, fucking her with her tongue. Ann had one hand between her legs rubbing her clit as fast as she could as Nicole's tongue slashed in and out of her pussy. She could feel her orgasm building and feel the juices starting to really flow. Then Ann gave a little cry and began to cum, still rubbing her clit, as cum poured from her pussy into Nicole's slurping mouth. Quickly Nicole fastened her mouth onto Ann's hole, sucking like crazy as the sweet nectar of her pussy poured forth. Ann's head was thrown back, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she came, feeling Nicole's tongue slithering back up into her pussy as she sucked her cum from her.

Finally she stopped cumming and Nicole sucked the last of her juices from her pussy. Sitting up, Nicole had a wild look in her eyes and pussy juice smeared all over her face.

"Wow, that was absolutely delicious," Nicole exclaimed, licking her lips. "I never knew."

"You made me cum like crazy," Ann said, leaning on her elbows, her legs still spread wide, her pussy exposed. "That was wonderful."

"I'll say," Sam said, shaking his head. "That was great to watch."

"Let's play cards," Adam growled. "I want a chance at that sweet pussy, too."

Dealing the cards, Sam won and Fred lost. Turning over a card, they all saw that it was a jack.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Fred asked.

"According to the rules you're supposed to fuck Sam now," Adam laughed. "This should be a lot of fun."

"Bullshit," Sam said. "Not a chance."

"I'm not fucking Sam, no way," Fred laughed. "I'm strictly a pussy hound."

"What are we going to do then?" Adam asked.

"We'll change the rules," Nicole volunteered.

"How?" Sam asked, looking at her with a puzzled expression on his face.

"We'll play teams, us against you three," Nicole said, moving to sit next to Ann. "That should solve any problems."

"How will we do it?" Adam asked suspiciously.

"Well, the highest hand from you three and the highest hand from us. The lower of the two hands will pick the card. Sound fair?" Nicole asked.

"How did you ever think of that?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, it just seemed logical," Nicole shrugged, her big breasts bouncing.

"Let's try it," Adam said. "It sounds okay to me."

When everyone agreed, the cards were dealt, this time with Nicole holding the highest hand and Fred picking a card. Turning the card over, they saw it was a four. With a big smile Fred crawled over to Nicole and sucked a big hard nipple into his mouth, gripping it with his teeth and pulling as he sucked on it. Laying back, Nicole surrendered to Fred's sucking on her breasts, squeezing them as he tried to suck as much of them as possible into his mouth. After several minutes he stopped sitting back up with a grin on his face.

"Man, that's the most unbelievable set of breasts I've ever seen," he exclaimed. "They're just great."

"I think so, too," Nicole agreed, sitting up, hefting them both in her hands. "And they love to be sucked on."

The cards dealt again, this time Sam won and Ann turned over a card. It was a seven. Smiling, Sam sat back on his hands, his legs out in front of him spread apart, his cock sticking up in the air. Smiling and licking her lips, Ann crawled over to Sam and grabbed his cock in her fist, squeezing it. It was so big it dwarfed her hand, and so dark that the contrast was breathtaking.

Leaning forward with her mouth open, her tongue sticking out, Ann slowly drew circles around the head of Sam's cock with the tip of her tongue, finishing by pushing it into the slit at the end of his cock. Then opening her mouth, Ann slowly lowered her head onto Sam's cock, which inch by inch slowly disappeared into Ann's mouth. When she felt his cock pushing against the back of her throat, Ann closed her lips around Sam's cock and sucked on it, all the while slowly sliding her mouth back off of him. Sam let out a deep breath of relief as Ann began to slowly lick and suck his cock, sliding up and down on it with her mouth.

Fred and Adam were both stroking their cocks and Nicole had a hand in between her legs as they watched Ann sucking Sam's cock. Holding him with one hand while she sucked his huge black cock, Ann's other hand found its way between her legs where she rubbed her clit, occasionally sliding a finger or two into her pussy. Fred and Adam watched this with as much interest as they did Sam's cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Finally after several minutes of cocksucking, Sam tensed up and Ann used the hand from between her legs to grasp his balls, gently squeezing them as he began to cum. Then could see Ann's cheeks billowing as she struggled to swallow the cum that came blasting from Sam's cock. They could see the trickle of cum that escaped, slowly dribbling down Ann's chin as she continued to suck Sam's cock, gulping down the cum as it shot from the end of his cock.

When Sam stopped cumming, Ann's mouth still wrapped around his cock and her hand still gently milking his balls, everyone let out the breath that they had been collectively holding.

"Baby, you sure know how to suck cock," Adam said, shaking his head in admiration.

"I'll say," Fred agreed.

"I just love the taste of Sam's cock," Ann said as she sat up. "I could suck him all day long."

"Well, there's two more cocks here just waiting to get sucked," Adam said, stroking himself.

"Yes, I can see that," Ann said with a laugh, reaching out and squeezing Adam's cock.

Everyone laughing, they dealt the cards again. This time Adam won and Nicole turned over a card, a jack. Smiling at Ann, Nicole quickly crawled over to Adam, and before he could say jackshit, Nicole had mounted him, her pussy engulfing his cock. Quickly Nicole began to hump her ass up and down as she fucked Adam, grinding her hips into him as her pussy slid up and down on his cock. Nicole fucked him like this for several minutes, then stopping, she spun around 180 degrees without disengaging herself, ending up facing Adam's feet and everyone else. Leaning back on her hands, Nicole began to lift herself up and down on Adam's cock. Everyone could clearly see his cock sliding in and out of Nicole's wide-open pussy. Ann marveled at how easily she was able to fit such a huge cock inside herself.

Finally Adam was unable to hold back any longer and he began to cum, pumping his seed up into Nicole's pussy while she slowly ground her hips into him as he came, feeling his cock spurting inside of her. When finally he stopped cumming, Nicole dismounted him and leaned over and sucked his cock into her mouth, slurping their combined cum from him. Licking him clean, Nicole sat back down next to Ann, some cum dribbling from her pussy.

"Man, that's some pussy," Adam said, slowly sitting up. "Felt like a vacuum cleaner sucking me dry."

Reaching between her legs, Nicole brought her hand up with cum dripping from her fingers. Opening her mouth, she licked them one by one, slurping the cum from her hand.

"That was a nice warm-up," Nicole said. "Let's keep playing."

"I have an idea," Ann said quietly.

"What is it?" Nicole asked, looking at her.

"Well, for me it's getting late and I need to be thinking about going home," Ann explained. "And I want each one of you," she added with a grin. "So I think you should each pick a card and the highest card gets to pick what they'd like to do and then the next highest and then the lowest."

"You mean you want all three of them at once?" Nicole asked in surprise, her mouth and eyes wide open. "That's an awful lot of cock, I think."

"I think it would be fun to try," Ann said. "And I do have to go, so that way I get each of them first. What do you guys think?"

"Sounds good to me," Adam said. "But no matter what I want to suck your pussy first. That I just have to taste."

"Yeah, me, too," Fred added.

"Well, what about me?" Nicole asked. "I'm having a good time too."

"Nicole, I'd like it if I could eat your pussy," Ann said. "Especially since it's full of cum."

"Well, that sure would be nice," Nicole said. "You sure?"

"Oh, yes," Ann said. "I've learned recently that I like pussy as much as sucking a cock, and I do owe you one, I think."

"Shoot, you don't owe me anything," Nicole protested. "But I'd love it if you'd suck my pussy."

"Here, squat on my face," Ann said, laying on her back, her knees wide.

As Nicole straddled Ann's face, feeling her tongue quickly slithering through her pussy, Adam dove between Ann's thighs, hungrily licking and sucking her pussy. For the next fifteen minutes the only sounds were of Ann's tongue slurping in Nicole's pussy and the sound of each of the men sucking Ann's pussy. Finally after cumming several times, Ann struggled to a sitting position.

"Now you each pick a card," she said, struggling to catch her breath, Nicole's pussy juices smeared all over her face.

When they turned over their cards, Sam had the highest and Fred the lowest. Everyone looked at Sam expectantly.

"Well, what do you want?" Sam asked Ann while stroking his cock.

Looking from one to the other, Ann smiled at Sam.

"Would you fuck me in the ass?" she asked.

"You bet," Sam smiled back at her. "That'll be great."

"Well, I'm fucking that sweet pussy," Adam said. "I can't wait to bury my cock inside of you."

"Well, lay down then," Ann said with a big smile on her face.

Climbing on top of Adam, Ann guided his cock to the entrance to her pussy, and then slowly lowered herself onto him, completely burying his cock inside of herself.

"Man, this feels great," Adam said, trying to hump his hips into Ann.

"Come here, Fred," Ann said, smiling at him, Aand let me suck that beautiful cock of yours."

Grinning, Fred moved over and stood in front of Ann, whose open mouth eagerly accepted his cock. Slowly Ann began to fuck Adam while sucking Fred's cock. After a minute or two, Ann looked over at Sam who was standing there watching.

"Well, Sam, how about it?" Ann asked, wriggling her ass at him as she continued to suck Fred's cock.

Smiling at her, Sam moved over behind Ann, picking up a small bottle of oil as he did so. As she continued to ride up and down on Adam's cock, Sam poured some of the oil between her ass cheeks and began to massage it in, smearing it all over her asshole, even pushing his finger into her a bit. Then smearing oil all over his own cock, Sam got behind Ann and positioned his cock against her asshole. Ann was noisily slurping on Fred's cock as Sam began to push his cock against her asshole. Ann almost gagged on Fred's cock as she felt Sam's huge cock begin to push into her, stretching her asshole wider than it had ever been before.

1...7891011...14