First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that's enough," Dave protested, groaning as he felt his balls spasming. "I can't take it anymore."

"I just had to suck your cock one more time," Ann said, smiling up at him. "I just love the taste of your cum."

"I don't have any more," Dave said. "I'm milked dry."

"We'll see," Ann said, smiling cryptically.

"I'm going to take a nap," Dave said, ambling towards the bedroom. "See you later."

"Sleep tight," Ann said, falling back on the sofa, her hands immediately finding their way between her legs where they quickly busied themselves softly rubbing her pussy, sliding into her hole and teasing her clit as she closed her eyes and reviewed the day's fun.

A couple of days later Wendy phoned to talk to Ann about their experience of the past couple weeks. She was worried that there might be something wrong with her because all she could do was think about sex, sex, sex. She was just so horny all the time now. Laughingly Ann told her that she, too, was horny, morning, noon and night, and that she did nothing but fantasize and masturbate whenever Dave wasn't there to satisfy her.

"Me, too," Wendy confessed. "I just can't seem to cum enough. In fact, I'm masturbating right now while we're talking. There must be something wrong with me," she complained.

"No, there's not," Ann assured her. "Why don't you come over and visit," she suggested. "That way we can take care of each other for the afternoon."

"Oh, Ann, you wouldn't mind?" Wendy asked. "I could really use some attention."

"No, of course not," Ann replied. "I told you to come over whenever you wanted, that I'd always be willing to share time with you."

"Oh, thank you, Ann," Wendy said. "I'll be right over."

Ann smiled as she hung up the phone, thinking that at least she'd have some company for the rest of the day. Then on impulse she made another call just before Wendy arrived. When Wendy entered the house, Ann could see that she was in a state of agitation, so she opened a bottle of wine and poured them each a glass, which Wendy quickly quaffed down. Pouring her another, Ann encouraged her to sit with her on the sofa.

"You shouldn't let yourself get worked into such a state, Wendy," Ann commented. "It's not that worth it."

"I'm just so bored with nothing to do during the day, my mind just seems to wander. And it always wanders to the same thing now," she lamented.

"Why don't you play with yourself and I'll watch you," Ann suggested, sipping her wine. "Maybe that will help."

"Oh, Ann," Wendy said, taking a big gulp of her wine. "This feels so strange, what with Dave and Dan not here or anything."

"There's nothing wrong with them not being here," Ann replied. "Why should that matter?"

"I don't know, but it sort of bothers me," Wendy said.

"Well, it sure doesn't bother me," Ann declared. "I'll do what I please whenever I please if I want to. If Dave's here, great; if not, that's life."

"I can't believe how brave you are," Wendy sighed.

"What's Dan going to do, fire you?" Ann laughed. "It's not as if you're going to do anything you don't do at home or that you haven't done here with Dan watching. I don't see the difference."

"Maybe you're right," Wendy said, nodding her head. "It's not like he's told me not to do it."

"That's right," Ann said. "And even if he had, who is he to tell you what to do while he's at work all day doing who knows what."

"I guess," Wendy sighed, sipping her wine.

"So, go ahead, you play with yourself and I'll watch," Ann encouraged her.

"If you think it's all right," Wendy said, her hand fidgeting at the lower edge of her skirt.

"Sure, it's okay," Ann soothed. "Go ahead."

Smiling wanly at Ann, Wendy pulled her skirt up over her waist, revealing that she was wearing no underwear.

"I see you came prepared," Ann observed with a smile.

"Well, I just thought..." Wendy began.

"There's nothing to justify with me," Ann stated. "I'm glad you called me. It's lonely sitting around playing with myself all day. I like the company."

"Umm, yes," Wendy replied, her fingers busy between her legs.

As Ann watched, Wendy's fingers slid easily and gently through her pussy, her fingers sliding between her pussy lips, the light blonde fringe of hair outlining them contrasting with the pink interior of her pussy. Ann could see Wendy's fingers sliding up into her pussy, disappearing right up to the knuckle. Wendy had now pulled her shirt up and was rubbing and caressing her breasts, twisting and pulling on her nipples as she continued to play with her pussy. Ann found herself getting aroused and leaned forward, her hand joining Wendy's in her pussy, feeling the warmth that was emanating from her as she continued to stimulate herself.

Then Wendy was moaning, rubbing and squeezing her breasts with both hands as Ann had leaned forward and pushed her face in between her legs, her tongue flitting into her pussy, teasing her. Then Ann encouraged Wendy go get to her feet, pulling her remaining clothes off of her, and bent her over the back of the sofa, her face in the cushions and her ass and pussy sticking straight up in the air. Prying Wendy's ass cheeks apart, Ann pushed her face in between them and began to tongue her pussy and asshole, causing Wendy to squeal with delight and squirm her ass around as Ann's tongue drove her wild.

Then they both heard the doorbell ring. As Wendy jumped, Ann reassured her, telling her that she'd quickly dispose of whoever it was, not to move. So with Wendy bent over the back of the sofa, Ann quickly went to answer the door. Opening it, she was greeted by the smiling face of Sam. Smiling at him and then kissing him, Ann quickly helped him out of his clothes, then hurried back into the other room.

"It was nobody important," she said, again falling to her knees and sliding her hand into Wendy's pussy.

As Wendy groaned, Ann continued sloshing her fingers in and out of Wendy's pussy, then bent forward and stuck her tongue into her, tasting the juices that were beginning to flow. Then taking a big breath and moving aside, Ann made room for Sam to get on his knees and he quickly stuck his tongue into Wendy's pussy.

"Oh, Ann, that feels so nice," Wendy said, wriggling her ass as Sam's tongue began to work in her pussy.

"Your pussy tastes so good," Ann replied, watching in delight as Sam sucked Wendy's pussy without her realizing it.

As Sam continued to suck Wendy's pussy, Ann bent over and sucked his cock into her mouth, savoring the musky flavor of him as he continued to suck Wendy's pussy. Slowly but surely Sam's skilled tongue brought Wendy to the brink of orgasm while all the time Ann was quietly sucking his cock. When Sam felt Wendy cumming, her pussy spasming on his tongue as he slurped up her juices, he pushed one finger into her ass, eliciting a loud gasp from Wendy in the midst of her orgasm, which increased in intensity as he kept his finger buried in her ass.

When Wendy finished cumming and Sam had sucked all of her juices from her pussy, he slowly slid his finger from her ass, even as Ann continued to suck his cock.

"Oh, Ann, that was just amazing," Wendy sighed from the other side of the sofa. "I can't tell you how much I needed that."

"Umm, tastes good," Ann said, letting Sam's cock fall from her mouth as she turned and stuck her tongue into Wendy's pussy quickly. "How about some more?" she asked.

"God, I don't know how much I can take," Wendy said, "but okay," wriggling her ass as she felt Ann's hands wandering all over her cheeks, pulling them apart, sliding her fingers into her pussy.

As Ann slowly continued to slide her fingers in and out of Wendy's pussy, she at the same time pulled Sam to his feet, grasping his cock with her other hand while still sliding her fingers in and out of Wendy's pussy. Releasing his cock for a moment, Ann stuck her hand into Wendy's pussy, getting it all wet and gooey with her juices, then returned it to Sam's cock, which she smeared the juices all over. Then pulling his cock closer to Wendy's pussy, Ann pulled her fingers from her hole, and using both hands, spread her pussy so wide open that Sam was able to rest the head of his cock at the entrance to Wendy's pussy. Then as Ann again grasped his cock with one hand, Sam suddenly pushed himself into Wendy's pussy, shoving his cock all the way in with one stroke, causing Wendy to gasp out loud.

"Ann, what are you doing?" Wendy asked, feeling Sam's cock pulsating within her pussy.

"Just playing with your pussy, that's all," Ann said, letting Sam's slippery cock slide through her hands each time he now pulled back from Wendy, only to slam his cock back into her.

"What are you doing?" Wendy asked, her ass twisting as she felt Sam's cock ramming itself again and again into her pussy.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Ann asked, her hand massaging Sam's balls and grasping his shaft as he pulled back again.

"Ung, yes, it does," she replied, her pussy squeezing Sam's cock as it slid back into her. "But it feels like the biggest cock in the world fucking the hell out of me."

"Umm, that must be nice," Ann said, squeezing Sam's balls again.

As Sam continued to slide his cock in and out of Wendy's pussy, Ann continued to play with him, exciting him. Then he felt his balls tensing up as they got ready to explode. Ann could feel it, too, as she continued to massage his balls in her hand. When finally Sam began to cum, Ann slid his cock out of Wendy's pussy and sucked it back into her mouth just as he began to pump his cum. Sucking as quickly as she could and swallowing as fast as her mouth was filled, Ann gulped Sam's cum down, while at the same time sliding a couple of fingers from her other hand back into Wendy's pussy. When she finished sucking Sam's cock, Ann turned again to Wendy's pussy, gluing her mouth to her hole as she sucked her pussy, slurping all of the juices that flowed from her.

When she was finished, she leaned over Wendy, her arms wrapped around her, her hands cupping her breasts, and pulled her to her feet. They stood like that for several seconds while Wendy got a grip on herself, Ann's arms wrapped around her from behind. Then Wendy turned in Ann's arms to face her and saw Sam standing there, his cock dangling in front of him.

"Oh, Ann, what have you done?" Wendy asked, her hand going to her face in shock.

"I just got Sam to come over and fuck you, that's all," Ann replied. "Isn't that what you needed?"

"Gosh, yes," Wendy replied, quickly recovering and moving to hug and kiss Sam. "It was just wonderful. But what will Dan say?"

"What does it matter what Dan says?" Ann asked. "You're not doing anything that you haven't done with him."

"Umm, it sure was nice," Wendy agreed, letting her hand slide down between her body and Sam's, cupping his cock and balls. "Thank you, Sam."

"Don't even mention it," Sam laughed, squeezing her in his arms. "I love your pussy and I'll always be happy to fuck or suck you, any time."

"Oh, Ann, what should we do now?" Wendy asked, looking up at Ann.

"Well, I think it's my turn to have my pussy sucked and fucked, don't you?"

"I sure agree," Sam said, smiling at her. "That bald pussy of yours sure is nice to suck on."

"Well, what are you two waiting for?" Ann asked, quickly stepping out of her clothes and bending over the sofa, just like Wendy had been. "Come on," she said, wriggling her ass at them.

With a laugh Sam fell to his knees and buried his face between her ass cheeks, sliding his tongue easily into her hairless pussy, tasting her already flowing juices. Wendy bent close to watch as Sam's pink tongue slithered and slid all through Ann's pussy, plunging in and out in a tongue fuck as he sucked her. Then Sam slid his tongue up to Ann's asshole, tonguing her rosebud and probing, trying to push his tongue into her ass as he continuously pumped two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Wendy finally fell to her knees and began to suck Sam's cock, slathering her tongue all over it as she bobbed up and down, sucking him. Then Sam pushed himself up onto his knees, his cock resting between Ann's spread pussy lips. Slowly pushing, he pushed his huge black cock into her pussy, stretching her wide, not stopping until the entire length was buried deep inside of her.

Ann just sighed with delight as Sam began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Wendy was kneeling right next to them, her face bent close so that she could flick out her tongue and lick the shaft of Sam's cock each time it pulled back out of Ann's pussy. With one hand she reached under Ann and began to rub her clit as Sam continued to fuck her.

Ann was moaning out loud now as Sam's cock pounded her pussy while Wendy continued to rub her clit, driving her crazy. She was bucking back and forth on Sam's cock as it slid in and out, his huge black cock contrasting wonderfully with the red-pink pussy of Ann. The Ann cried out loud and began to cum, grinding her hips backwards into Sam as he plunged his cock into her, his balls beginning to spew their cum into her pussy.

Wendy quickly pulled Sam's cock from Ann's pussy, directing it into her mouth as cum shot from the end of it. Hungrily sucking his cock, Wendy continued to rub Ann's clit as she continued to shake from her orgasm. Finally Ann stopped cumming and fell onto her stomach, while Wendy finished sucking all of the cum from Sam's cock, making sure that all of the juices from Ann's pussy were licked from him.

"Oh, that's so good," Wendy commented, smacking her lips. "Such a magnificent cock."

"I'll say," Ann agreed, pushing herself up into a sitting position. "I thought I'd never stop cumming."

"You two sure know how to make a cock welcome," Sam laughed. "I just love eating your pussies and then fucking you. I feel like your pussies are going to just suck my cock right off of me."

"Well, I sure wouldn't mind having that cock around all the time, would you, Ann?" Wendy said, licking her lips.

"It sure is something," Ann agreed.

"Maybe you'd like me to fuck you in the ass," Sam suggested. "I'll bet that would be a nice tight fit, wouldn't it?"

"I'll say," Wendy agreed. "I've never done that before. Have you, Ann?"

"Just once when I was a teenager, with my first boyfriend."

"Did you like it?" Wendy asked.

"It was different, that's all I remember," Ann replied. "I don't know if that monster cock will fit though."

"Ooh, that would be something, wouldn't it?" Wendy said, her eyes bright. "I think I'd like to try it."

"Oh, Wendy, are you sure?" Ann asked, looking at Sam's cock twitch as he stared at Wendy's pussy and ass, as she had drawn her feet up onto the seat and was playing with herself.

"I want that cock every way possible," Wendy said, nodding her head. "And the thought of that huge thing pushing into my ass, well, for some reason that just turns me on like crazy."

"Let's get to it then," Sam said, stroking his cock in his hand. "Let's use this table here," he said, indicating the coffee table in front of the sofa.

Helping Wendy to lay down on the table on her back, Sam pulled her legs up, pushing them back towards her head where Ann was standing. Ann reached out and grabbed Wendy's legs, holding them, as Sam bent down and began to lick her pussy. Wendy was squirming on the table as Sam licked her pussy, then he began to tongue and lick her asshole. Ann had moved so that she was squatting over Wendy's face, her pussy plastered to her mouth as Wendy began to flit her tongue up into her pussy while Sam continued to lick and suck her pussy and asshole.

Then standing up, Sam pressed his cock into Wendy's pussy, easily sliding it all the was in. As Wendy groaned, Sam began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy, slamming it all the way in until his black pubic hairs mixed with Wendy's blonde ones. Quickly juices began to flow from Wendy's pussy, squishing out from around Sam's cock. Pulling his cock from her pussy, Sam pushed some of the juices that were flowing from her pussy down so that they ran into the crack of Wendy's ass, lubricating her asshole. Then Sam lowered his cock so that it was pressing against Wendy's asshole and began to push.

Wendy groaned as she felt Sam's cock pressing against her asshole. She could feel him straining against her and she could feel that her asshole was clenched tightly shut. Then Sam reached down with one hand and began to rub Wendy's clit in slow gentle circles. Gasping with delight, Wendy for one moment relaxed her asshole and the head of Sam's cock plopped in, stretching her wide. Wendy groaned as she felt the head of Sam's cock stretching her asshole. It felt like it was tearing her apart as he continued to press against her. Ann was rubbing her pussy all over Wendy's face as Sam continued to press his cock into Wendy's ass, slowly but surely sinking into her. Wendy was really groaning now as more and more of Sam's cock pushed into her ass. Her tongue was slicing like crazy through Ann's pussy as she felt Sam's cock stuffing her. Then finally Sam's cock was fully buried in Wendy's ass, his belly resting up against her as his cock pulsed inside of her ass. Wendy was gasping as she struggled to adjust to Sam's huge cock stuffing her ass.

Slowly Sam began to slide his cock in and out of her ass, beginning to fuck her. Ann was shuddering as an orgasm ripped through her body from Wendy's tongue in her pussy and she came all over her face while she watched Sam's huge black cock sliding in and out of Wendy's ass. Slowly Wendy adjusted to the sensation of Sam's cock pistoning in and out of her ass and she reached down with one hand to play in her own pussy, rubbing her clit and plunging fingers into her hole. Sam was fucking her ass with abandon now, plunging in and out as he fucked her. Wendy was trying to thrust back against him but this was hard with her legs held back over her head. Sam fucked her ass for what seemed like hours, where in reality it was more like ten to fifteen minutes. Then he cried out loud as his balls explode and he began to pump his cum deep into Wendy's ass. Wendy too cried out as she felt his cock spasming deep inside her ass, knowing that he was pumping cum deep up into her. Finally Sam stopped cumming and pulled his cock from Wendy's ass, which was all puckered up now, a dribble of cum streaming from her.

"Man, that was some piece of ass," Sam said, still gasping from his exertions. "I never felt an ass so tight before."

"God, I never felt so stuffed in my whole life," Wendy said, just laying on the table, her legs dangling over the side, her pussy wide open. "I thought I'd die when you first pushed into me, but then I got used to it and it wasn't so bad."

"Did you like it?" Ann asked, bending over to kiss Wendy, tasting her own pussy on her mouth.

"It was okay, actually," Wendy answered. "After it stopped hurting, I liked it, but before that, well, it was pretty painful."

"That was something to see," Ann said, shaking her head. "Your cock is so black, Sam, and seeing it sliding in and out of Wendy's ass with her pink pussy spread wide above it was just beautiful."

"I'll bet it looks just as nice sliding in between your cheeks too," Sam observed. "With your red pussy and pale white skin, my black cock will look great plunging into your ass."

"I'm sure it would," Ann said, "but not today, thank you. I've had my share for the afternoon. Besides, Dave will be getting home soon and I don't think he should walk in and find us with your cock stuck up my ass."

"Ohh, he'd go nuts, wouldn't he?" Wendy asked. "Do you think I should tell Dan about this?"

"Oh, I'll tell Dave about today, I just don't want him to walk in and find out that way," Ann said. "You have to decide whether to tell Dan or not. I promise I won't be the one to tell him."

"I'll tell him, then," Wendy said. "Maybe he'd like to fuck me in the ass, too."

1...56789...14