All Comments on 'First Tape'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
NIce

Hot, quick, fuck story. I loved it.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
NICE

Nice but short, but still hot.

donbatesdonbatesover 6 years ago
Butt fucked

I am new to the "gay community". Getting butt fucked sounds fun! How much does it hurt much when he pushes through my sphincter?

bhart1bhart1over 6 years ago
Re: Butt fucked

It depends on several factors; how receptive your hole is to penetration, how experienced your top is, how well he's prepped you to receive him, how well lubricated he is, how large his member is, etc.

As an anal bottom I seem designed to handle some pretty impressive equipment. Even undeniably fat ones induce no more pain than I find pleasurable. As an anal top I am generally patient enough to coax my bottom's bottom through it, even though I am endowed at the large end of the scale for what you're likely to encounter out there.

At that, a couple of men have found me too painful to enjoy. The more pain they felt the more tightly their sphincters gripped my girth, which only increased their resistance to me and hence their level of pain.

The key is to find a top you trust implicitly to have your pleasure uppermost in his mind, make sure he's lubed to your satisfaction and properly preps you, then simply bear down on your muscle to offer him the least resistance. It has much more elasticity than you likely give it credit for and, with proper care, no cock should be too fat to take you to that special place.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
i enjoyed the hell out of this, sure it could use some tweeking, but

this was great, and i can see why you love to write. and why i love to read it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story, I am a cocksucker, but haven't been fucked by a man yet. I have been pegged by a woman using her strap on a couple of times. If I ever let a man fuck me it would have to be with a condom, no barracking. Play safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
young boys

The older man knew the young boy would love to be fucked and take a load. They just need a push. It is how many of us were seduced into loving sucking and fucking.

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47over 2 years ago

Great short story, your very good writer. Thanks Andy

ShortyMacShortyMac8 months ago

Wow I thought it was a pretty good story. Good enough to give me a hard on. 🤤 I lost my cherry when I was 18 and it was to a nice 50+ man with a nice cock.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a very hot story and with a few changes it was the same as my first time.

Not Texas but Boston, senior year at BU

I was 21 he was early 50's

Met him in a bar, watching football a day after turning 21

He invited me back to his place to do some shots, Jack Daniels

We watched Porn too:

white guy fucking a girl with big tits

black guy fucking a white woman while her husband watched

black guy fucks the husband too

I'd have been DUI about now

I try sucking my first cock

He fucks me for the first time

Jack Daniels always brings a smile to my face

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

A brute of a man pushed me against the wall of his construction trailer and took me slow and deep. It was so good I splashed the wall with so many ropes of cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5093 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.