First Taste

Story Info
The first taste of my sister-in-law.
4.3k words
4.49
57.5k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Branagh
Branagh
53 Followers

Chapter 1 - First Kiss

Chapter 2 - First Touch

Chapter 3 - First Taste

The feeling of my tongue touching her body for the first time felt like electricity surging through my body.

It had been a while now since our first two encounters. I was still finding it hard to put Beth out of my mind and thoughts of her would creep in at the most inopportune moments. Normally when I'm meant to be concentrating on something important. The thoughts of her were always distracting as my mind wandered to the filthy depraved things I wanted to do to her body. The kiss and touch were only the beginning.

We had been invited to Sunday lunch by my brother-in-law, just us and them. It was always a fun afternoon with the kids playing but mainly arguing between themselves. A bit of adult conversation whilst they weren't in the room and a whole load of ogling Beth's ass. She didn't disappoint. She had on a tight pair of grey yoga pants and a low-cut teal blouse. It was always a casual lunch and in the winter I would even take a pair of slippers to keep my feet warm.

Beth had been teasing me about the sexy little number she had bought when we were out at Christmas. She didn't tell me at the time but she had bought an all-in-one lacey lingerie bodysuit. She had used it a few times with her husband and said she had tucked it under her pillow. She also said that as I was a perv that I probably wanted to give it a sniff. Somehow, I needed to find an excuse to go into her bedroom alone, creeping around is easier said than done. Especially with the prospect of getting caught. I had told her that for how great she smells normally, I expect that she smells amazing when she is turned on and horny. All I got from that comment was a blush and that her phone was on charge by the bed and could she try and sort her emails out for her.

I went into her room and closed the door. My heart had already started to beat loudly and I hadn't done anything yet. I found her phone by the bed and sat down with it, just in case anyone came in. I had a little search under her pillow and pulled out this gorgeous little black lace teddy. It looked nothing hanging from my finger but I'm sure it would have accentuated every inch of Beth's body. I laid it out on the bed so I could take it all in. Every detail of the lace, from the arm straps at the top all the way to the crotch. My mind was racing and wishing that I could see her in the lingerie. The next thing I know, I've brought it to my nose and inhaled her scent. Floral and musky but with a hint of sex. Her scent was intoxicating, mesmerising. I was hypnotised by the fabric. I didn't want the moment to end or forget her aroma. The only problem now, apart from my erection was wanting her even more.

After a couple of minutes of sniffing and imagining her in the lingerie, I regrettably put it back under her pillow. I had a little snoop around the rest of the room but I felt like I had pushed my luck at this point I went back out to continue our afternoon.

Beth asked if I could help her get a couple of chairs out of the shed and I had no problem doing so. My head was still spinning from her smell and my heart was still pumping from the prospect of being caught with my hands in her panties.

A few moments later we were in their garden shed. Beth had said that she was looking for a tape measure and she thought it was on the top shelf. She couldn't reach so she pulled out a little step ladder and started to climb up. I don't know why but when she has her arms stretched upwards it really turns me on. Her ass and tummy tighten up and her arms aren't in the way to stop my advances, not that she wants to stop me.

Her scent wafted up my nostrils and her sexy ass now at eye level. With my already spinning head and being overly turned on my desire to intimately touch her was overpowering me. I was in a trance like state. I moved in behind her and wrapped my arms around her tummy. Pulling her in tight, her perky ass touching my chest. My hands once again roam around her torso, chest and boobs touching everywhere I can. My heart was thumping and I could feel hers too. Beth moaned quietly at my touch. My cock was starting to harden as I felt her, touched her. She lent her head to the side enjoying my touch and my head drifted downwards until my nose is almost touching her neck. I inhaled deeply, smelling her once again. I can't get enough of this woman. Being in her presence, chatting with her and spending time is enough but to get to intimately touch her takes our relationship to another level. All of a sudden she said "As much as I want you to continue, we need get back inside or someone might come looking for us. Hopefully I don't look like I was up to no good." I begrudgingly agreed.

She took a step down the ladder and although were both still clothed, I gently push my hardening cock into base of her spine as she stepped down.

I still can't get enough of her, I gently planted a kiss at the base of her neck and slowly kissed round her collarbone to her mouth. I wanted to taste her lips once again. She moaned against my mouth and parted her lips. My tongue dipped inside playing with hers. Somehow one of my hands ended up touching the top of her leg and the other was still on her chest.

Once our lips parted she scolded me. "We really shouldn't be doing this when someone could come in".

I replied with "Doesn't that make it more fun, knowing that we could get caught?"

She gave me the naughtiest grin yet, picked up the chairs and took them indoors.

Later in the afternoon after we were suitably full, we settled down on the sofa. I ended up sitting next to Beth as my wife was showing her brother something on her phone. I coaxed one of the dogs up between us so that I could stroke the dog, whilst giving Beth's leg a cheeky touch. We exchanged a few looks but the rest of the afternoon was uneventful. Later Beth's husband had asked me if I could do a few little jobs around the house for him. He can paint but his DIY skills aren't the best. We arranged a time when I could pop in and left it at that.

-

A week later, I had gone round to see Beth to complete the Jobs that needed doing. A bit of plumbing and moving an electrical switch or two. We had our normal chat about the kids and general life over a cup of tea with a few saucy comments and questions mixed in.

Today Beth was looking radiant. She had this glow to her and seemed really happy, hopefully as we got to spend some time with nobody else around. Her hair was down, I always forget how much hair she has and how I would love stroke it whilst digging my fingers in right down to her scalp. She was at home today, doing some housework, the grocery shop, the normal everyday chores. Beth was wearing a tight pair of leggings that showed off her spectacular ass and a tight t-shirt that accentuated her boobs.

I told her how sexy she looked today and she said "You think I look great in everything". Which was true. I had thought about giving her a kiss but I didn't want to get distracted straight away, it needed to look like I had been there for a reason. After we had been flirting for a few moments, I got straight to work.

There was a bit of plumbing needed and there were some small pipes that needed soldering up. I took my time as I like things to be as perfect as possible but I'm not a professional, so it takes me a little longer. Whilst the pipes were cooling down, I kept going back to her to flirt.

We had been talking about our favourite positions, my favourite is probably reverse cowgirl as I like to watch as my cock goes in and out. Beth said that she liked doggie and also really loves to have sex in the shower. She said that she enjoys her nipples being sucked and how I love to see a sexy woman in a pair of knickers. Although it's nice to see a sexy bit of lingerie, a plain pair of cotton panties can please the eye as well.

It was nearly Beth's husband's birthday and she mentioned that she had bought some lingerie to give him, for use in the bedroom. She was saying that she couldn't decide which set to give as a gift and wondered if I would give my opinion.

I obviously jumped at the opportunity but not wanting to sound too eager I just noncommittal yes.

Beth went into her bedroom and came back with two beautifully wrapped bags. She pulled the first lingerie set out. There was a lacy black bra with scalloped detailing around the top, the cup was made of lace with vertical separations, the centre of the bra was patterned but the side was just mesh. She had also bought a matching black thong. The thong had a ribbon waistband with a scalloped trim at the top. The centre of the thong was made from lace all the way to the rear, with a pretty floral pattern within the lace and a little black bow. In the other bag was an electric blue bra and full brief panty. This set was slightly different. The panties were again lacy with a scalloped edge, but they were all lace. The lace went all the way to the back of the panties. They weren't designed for comfort but for looking amazing before being removed. All I could think was how wet I would get her before removing the panties from her. The sides of the panties rose high at the waist and there were two bows on the front of the knickers where your hips would be. The bra, also an electric blue colour was lace across the cups so that the nipple would be fully visible. Half cup so sitting a little lower than normal but still holding everything in.

She held them up, one item at a time and although they looked very nice, I just couldn't tell how they would accentuate her body.

She said "I think I like the black set better than the blue, the thong looks great and the bra pushes my tits up. The blue one is nice and I liked the colour but I'm not too sure on it. It's not something I would normally buy as the knickers don't come up high enough."

I reminded her that the garments weren't designed for everyday use, just to tease and be removed. I then said I couldn't really tell which set was nicer and asked if she would model them for me. She was a little hesitant but agreed. She got up and made her way to the bedroom and called me in when she had put the black bra and thong set on.

I sat down on the side of the bed whilst she was standing at the end. I was already turned on but wondered how far she would go.

The lingerie set looked amazing on her and really helped to set off her assets. I asked for her to slowly spin around so I could ogle her ass and as her bum was facing me she cheekily pulled her cheeks apart slightly so I could see the thong string separating her cheeks. The sight of her in the knickers was truly stunning. This girl knew how to tease, she seemed to know everything that would get my heart going.

"Did you want to take a look at the other set? Or do you think he would prefer these?" I would have happily slid the panties down her legs for her but didn't offer in case she declined, I didn't want the moment to end. She asked me to leave the room but I promised not to look when she was swapping them over. She obviously didn't believe me but agreed.

Beth had turned round to face the wall and she moved her arms behind her and undid the clasp on the bra taking it off and carefully putting it back in the bag. She could see me watching her in the mirror on the wall but she continued to get changed. I wanted to get up and run my hands across her naked chest, around her torso, boobs and all around her shoulders. Drag my lips across her collarbone, down her spine, then spin her round and push her onto the bed. I wanted her so badly but I didn't move, just observing her get changed.

She bent down to pickup the electric blue bra and put it on. I could see her uncovered boobs and hard nipples as she lent to grab the bra. The next item was the panties. She picked up the panties by bending at the waist. As she bent, she pushed her panty covered pussy backwards so that I had the most awesome view. Whilst holding the blue panties in one hand and still bent over she peeled the black panties down, slowly uncovering her shaved pussy. Before I knew it, she had slipped the black panties off and the blue ones on. She had teased me with such a fleeting glimpse of her gorgeous pussy, I had hardly got chance to look at it, let alone react. I was captivated by her.

I didn't think that Beth could outdo herself with the black panty set but this blue lingerie made her look ravishing.

The moment she turned around I want to push her straight onto the bed. Climb onto her nearly naked body, stick my tongue down her throat and fuck her senseless. I did however resist the urge. I was merely meant to be there as an impartial judge to pick the winning lingerie set. My favourite set by far was the electric blue number.

I was so jealous of Beth's husband at this moment, how he would get to unwrap this gorgeous woman dressed in the most amazing lingerie.

I had said "You look amazing in both of the sets, the blue one is my favourite but I would have an instant erection if I saw you in either of them. Your husband is one lucky man to get you dressed like this. I hope he appreciates his birthday present."

Beth replied with "I do hope that I didn't disappoint and you had the same reaction that my husband will have."

She gave me that cheeky grin of hers knowing that the last statement was true.

Beth had turned around and was facing the mirror on the wall. I felt that she was going to get dressed back into the clothes she was wearing when I turned up and probably ask me to leave the room. She stopped for a second and pulled the hairband out of her hair, gave it a quick brush and started to put it back into a ponytail.

That moment with her arms up, showing her shapely figure but leaving every inch of her unprotected. I ceased the opportunity and slid off the bed, without her hearing I moved up behind her and slid my hand between her legs at the top of her thigh. My palm flat to her leg and my index finger barely touching the fabric between her legs. I wrapped the other round her waist, holding her. My sudden, unexpected move made Beth jump and she took a sharp intake of breath as she span round to playfully hit me and call me a dick. She had a devilish grin on her face and I could see she wanted payback for making her jump.

The next thing I know, Beth had grabbed both of shoulders and pushed me backwards onto the bed. She climbed on top of me, straddled my waist, grabbed my shirt and pulled me up so our lips met. Once our lips were pressed together, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Compared to our last kiss this was carnal. She wanted me, there was no sensual kissing this time, I had unleashed a rabid beast. She pushed me back down onto the bed and forced her lips back onto mine. There was no hesitation from her tongue as she shoved it straight back into my mouth. Whilst we were franticly swapping saliva she had put both of my hands on her hips and she was pushing her crotch down into my waist, grinding her sexy panty clad area into me. I was still fully clothed although my cock was straining at my boxers to be released.

Using my strength, I rolled her off me onto the bed and she moved up the end with the pillows. I had repositioned myself so that I had one leg between hers, my knee up near her crotch leant forwards. I said "I can't believe we are doing this." I had both hands holding her head and we resumed our embrace. Beth was still acting like an animal, it was as though both our tongues were trying to capture the others. Occasionally she bit my lip and I hoped it was light enough not to leave a mark.

With one hand still touching her face, I let the other slide down her body, two fingers making a line from her chin, between her boobs, across her tummy and finally coming to rest between her legs. I gently touched her arousal through her sexy knickers, I could feel how wet the material was and it made my dick even harder.

I moved her panties to the side so my fingers could lightly slide along her opening. Touching her wetness with my fingers I gently slid two into her. Beth moaned against my mouth and bit my lip as I invaded her pussy. I fingered her for a few minutes and we were still kissing each other but I alternated between her lips, neck and moving down towards her boobs.

If there was one thing that Beth knew I liked to do in the bedroom was to eat pussy. She had said that she didn't get it very often and unlike me, wasn't one of her go-to sexual activities. Beth was once again moaning into my mouth whilst our tongues were fighting one another. I moved my lips away from hers and started to kiss down her neck again, down the centre of her breasts and then I started to move my body.

I said "I'm going to eat your naughty wet pussy, lick your clit and make you cum. Do you want me to carry on?" She didn't reply, just bit her lip and pushed my head down towards the goal.

My preferred position for eating a delicious vagina is like in a 69, with the girl on the bottom but instead of straddling her face you kneel to the side of her waist. That way you have full access, and I can pay maximum attention to my lover.

I dragged my fingers up over her clit and removed my fingers from Beth's now soaked panties, making her body shudder with my touch. I continued to kiss down her tummy and ended up between her legs. I was now accustomed to how Beth smelt but as my lips tracked further down her body it changed slightly. The closer I got I could smell her arousal mixed with her normal scent. Once I reached her panties I was overwhelmed by her arousal. I almost felt dizzy from her scent and the prospect of getting to put my head between her legs.

She gently placed her hand on my head, I could feel she was a little unsure but I decided to continue. She dug her fingers into my hair and pushed my head down. I kissed along her legs and inside thigh, whilst running my hand down to her knee and slowly back up again. Bringing my lips back up from her thigh, I kissed along her panty line and my fingers reached her panties. I slowly pulled them to one side giving me my first proper glimpse of her pussy. Carefully with a mixture of kissing and gentle sucking I made my way down her outer lips towards her centre. I used the flat of my tongue to lick her lips and I could taste her sweet arousal.

Even though I had tasted her before when we were on the log flume, sucking her juices off my fingers, this taste was infinitely more arousing. The mixture of her wet, stimulated pussy and the smell of sex in the air is a moment I never want to forget.

I moved my head further down between her legs and proceeded to push my tongue inside the entrance to her hole. This was the best feeling yet as my tongue and saliva mixed with her warm, sticky juices flowing from within. I tongued her for a moment then slid one finger in to replace my tongue. Licking up her lips, I brushed her clitoris with the tip of my tongue and slowly flicked and sucked her engorged clit. Adding a second finger whilst still sucking her clit I started to pump my fingers in and out of her wet hole. Beth continued to push her fingers through my hair. There was no hesitation in her moments now, occasionally pushing my head down onto her clit. She was enjoying the oral assault, I would have been happy eating her out all day. I alternated between licking her pussy, sucking her clit and fingering her. I could feel that Beth was coming close to orgasm and I couldn't decide if I wanted to be between her legs or with my tongue in her mouth when it happened. I stopped licking for a second to ask If she minded me kissing her again and she didn't object.

I moved again to my original position with one knee between her legs and me on top. I slid two fingers back inside her whilst we resumed our kiss. I was moving my fingers quickly in and out of her hot, wetness. Beth was pushing her sexy ass backwards, grinding on my leg and the bed whilst humping my fingers. I could feel her clenching with the beat of my pounding hand as I slid in and out. Suddenly I felt her tighten, she threw her head back against the pillow and let out a toe-curling moan as she orgasmed on my fingers.

Branagh
Branagh
53 Followers
12