First Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I withdrew my sticky fingers from her pussy, there was a small amount of her creamy residue on them. I teasingly put them to my lips to lick off her cum. My oral assault wasn't finished yet. I asked if she would turn around and get on all fours. She was spent, her knees wobbled as she moved but she stuck that beautiful ass in the air.

The view was what I had always imagined and more. This sexy woman with her ass stuck in the air, pink pussy glistening with her cum, slightly parted from the finger fucking she had received. This was my favourite way to eat out a girl.

I put both my hands on her glorious buttocks and spread them slightly, opening her awaiting hole. Teasingly I bit her bum the slid my tongue down to penetrate her. Delving my tongue straight into her I tried to go as deep as possible. The tip of my tongue was swirling around inside her, between both walls. Moving my tongue all around trying to gather her creamy honey, lapping it up. I moved up her lips once again to her clit, flicking and sucking it then moving back down to insert my tongue again. With the little bit of lubrication I left on her clit I brushed one of my fingers across it. This was my final touch on her today. Instantly she orgasmed and her whole body was shaking. This time with my tongue still inside her.

Beth collapsed on the bed, I crawled back up to the pillows and put my arm around her. Our mouths met each other's, and we slowly kissed each other. This time it was more sensual, like our first time a few months before.

We laid and chatted for a while about what had happened, waiting for our heart rates to recover and legs go back to normal.

Once we had recovered Beth moved to the foot of the bed and started to remove her soaking panties and bra. My eyes were still all over her, watching her every move as she put her knickers and clothes back on. Every moment when she was getting dressed, I was hoping for another time when we could be together.

12