All Comments on 'First Taste Ch. 01'

by Blitz3330

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really good.

Great story so far and looking forward to reading more of you turning into a cock sucker.

Cincy58Cincy58almost 4 years ago
FUN

Great experience....Thanks for sharing👍

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story, I love hearing about guys first time sucking cock. I have sucked several now and love every minute of it.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 4 years ago
Love it

I love blowing men, and cum is wonderful to feel in your mouth, how thick and creamy sperm is, knowing that you willfully used your mouth to suck a man's cock and swallow his entire load.

Nothing is sexier that that in my opinion. I KNEW the first time I tasted that warm pulsing smooth hard dick that it was better than I could describe. Wish I could blow multiple men, every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story!

I loved this story on first time. I would just about give anything to have my first time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sexy story. Spelling needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm jealous! I have had several opportunities throughout the first 15 years of my life, but none since then (I'm 62 now). The first time, I was four and he was twelve. I told him that some of the neighbor kids were playing "doctor" with me as the patient and they wanted me to suck their little dicks. He said that wasn't a bad thing and he'd help me learn how to do it right. He got down on all fours and told me to act like a baby calf and suck on his dick until I got "milk" from it! Well, I guess he was getting excited and took matters into his "own hands!" I watched in amazement as he came! Just a pulsing stream of pearly white cum shooting from his cock until nothing was left except a bead on the tip of his cock. He asked if i wanted to taste it, but I said no! Over the next 13 years I played "doctor" with three sets of brothers seeing them cum and sucking on them, jacking them, and massaging their nut sacks--but never completing the act! The closest I came was the last cock I sucked. It was my next door neighbor and he has the biggest hugest cock I have ever seen up close and personal in my life! We went to an abandoned building and pulled that thing out of his pants and instantly was rock hard! I had jacked him in his car while he was driving several times but never ending with a load! This time it was different. I knelt before him and took hold of his cock and opened my mouth and honestly, I was only able to take his head into my mouth! So I pulled on his cock while sucking on his huge head until my jaws were tired! He grew impatient and grabbed his cock and pushed my head back and off his head and he began to furiously pump his peter until he let out a loud gasp and shot cum on my shirt and onto the floor! to my count, there were 4 huge spurts of cum and then him squeezing his cock, he milked it for several strokes until only a gooey bead was on the tip of his cock. He took his index finger collected it and put it up to my lips and said for me to take it. I hesitated and he got angry and wiped it on my shirt! That was it! The last time I had sucked a cock! I have never ate anyone else's cum but mine. I regret to this day and makes me wonder how it would feel tohave cum hit me in the back of my throat and to taste another man semen. I really want to now more than ever because I am running out of time and with a wife who has no interest in sex and at my age jacking off is old and seems more like a chore than a wonderful activity it used to be when I was a young man. Now, I use my wife's dildo's for fucking myself. I am trying to test the waters with a guy i've known and my wife thinks he is gay. I'll keep trying to get there! Wish me luck! Oh! The other times? Well that is another story...

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 2 years ago

Such a great story. I was hard the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story made my beautiful uncut cock very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never tasted another man's semen although I came close a long time ago. My own cum is creamy and tastes slightly bitter but it's also on the sweet side too. This story made my foreskin retract instantly giving me a hard erection. What to do now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A long time ago I was hitchhiking and got a lift with an older guy in a big American car with bench seats. About fifteen minutes into the trip I noticed his prominent bulge. We discussed masturbation and he offered his bulge to me. I was hard too. He unzipped and invited me to investigate his erection which I did without much much delay. I am uncut and I felt my tight foreskin retract as I took his hard veiny cut penis out and watched his sticky precum oozing. Within a few strokes he arched back and his warm fresh cum was running out like a lava flow. The smell of his creamy sperm was too much and for the first time I placed my mouth over another man's dick to swallow as much as I could. It was bitter, salty and erotically delicious.

With the taste of his sperm in my mouth I took my very hard uncut dick out and the driver gave me the best blowjob ever. I was quick to cum and it came out in what seemed to be a never ending series of pure white spurts - he quickly pulled back, opened his mouth and caught most of my load. Seeing my own sperm in another man's mouth just before it slid away is a memory I will never forget. I have masturbated many times to the memory of my first and only swallow of another man's cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous