First Tell Me Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she'd told me was that he was cute. And I suppose he was. Young. Young and cute. Couple of inches shorter than me. Sandy blond hair, brown eyes and a disarming smile. This would be a hard person to feel any hostility toward. Kind of the antithesis of the alpha male I might have imagined Sybil picking for this ... event.

Glen's body language seemed to say non-threatening. He spoke calmly then, but with some concern.

"Look. Nothing's going to happen here unless you're into having it happen. If you want me to leave, just say the word. And even then I want to be a friend. To both of you."

He was giving me the easiest escape route he could. But strangely, I didn't feel myself going for it. My mind was just extrapolating forward, imagining the scene that would be unfolding if we continued. I imagined Sybil and Glen ... Looking ... Touching ... Joining ... and it began to have a bizarre effect on me. God. What kind of man would get turned on by the idea of his wife and another man? But it was unmistakable. My mouth was dry when I finally answered him.

"No, Glen. I don't want you to leave."

And at that, I was sure I heard Sybil catch her breath. Maybe she'd only been half serious about doing this. Maybe she'd just figured I'd call it off and then she could tease me about it. Maybe now she'd have to call it off herself. I waited for it. But she showed no sign of doing that. She walked slowly to where I was standing next to Glen, and looked at me like she was possessed.

"You remember, don't you? You have to help."

Yes, of course I remembered. Such a ridiculous notion, that any man would need the least bit of help, when this beautiful woman had just come out with it. But she wanted me to help. It had been a part of her fantasy, after all.

This was all just crazy wrong, but something was making me keep going. Why wasn't I putting an end to it? The truth was, I knew why. I was incredibly turned on, and it almost seemed to be about the wrongness of what was happening. I pulled down the leggings and panties in a single movement. I stared at him staring at the neatly-trimmed pussy. Sybil looked straight at him, giving him her own lust for his. But her words were for me.

"Show him what to do, honey."

I could smell her arousal as I leaned in slowly to savor the first contact of my mouth against it. Licked slowly. It had never tasted more lewdly delicious.

"Now help him do it."

That ridiculous word again. I moved away and watched as he sat down at the edge of the couch. Sybil moved in close. He was inches away, but went no closer. It was as if he knew the rules. That I had to help him do everything. I shuddered at the thought of what that would eventually mean, but went ahead and put my hand behind his head, pulled him closer, so he could experience what I so briefly had.

As he began, she moved her hips rhythmically. She was not going to do this passively. Then in a sudden motion, she pulled the knit top up and over her head, freeing her full breasts. He looked up from his labors but did not touch them. Of course. I took his hand in mine and brought it up so the palm was first to feel the hard nipple. But then the hand moved on its own.

He was doing it well. Little gasps at first, then louder. Her legs trembled as she came, and with just a few jerks of the hips, a sharp cry. She hugged his head with both hands, just holding her pussy hard against his mouth, before finally moving back and around, sitting beside him on the couch. She spread her legs, so that one was draped over his, and spoke to me.

"Show him how to do this."

"I'm sure he knows very well how to fuck."

"Show him!"

I undid my pants, pushed them to the floor, and stepped out of them. Next the boxers. They could both see now that I was more than ready for this demonstration. Sybil scrunched to the edge. I put one leg on the couch for stability, took my cock in hand and guided it in. She answered my thrusts as best she could, considering her position, and leaned over and kissed Glen hard as we fucked. He freed his cock and I looked over at the large and very erect member. He went to work on it with his hand as they continued kissing, as we continued fucking. Apparently, I was not going to have to show him how to do that.

It seemed like this had hardly begun when Sybil spoke again.

"Now I want Glen to."

We hadn't come. But of course, we had succeeded in demonstrating how to fuck. I moved out of the way.

"... but not bareback."

Glen needed no help getting out of his shoes, his pants, shirt and underwear. Sybil and I both stared briefly at the thing which was about to bring our marriage to a turning point. Fully erect and pointing slightly up. I almost shivered at the sight. Sybil reached over to a small covered ceramic bowl on the end table, and removed the top. It was full of condoms. That was good, I thought ridiculously, in case we needed to do this with a larger group of friends. I waited for her to hand it to Glen.

But no, she handed it to me. I looked at her quizzically.

"I told you, he can't do it bareback."

Of course. It was time to help again. Was there no limit to this game? It had almost become like a sport. You push and push yourself, determined to meet the next challenge. To prove that you can do it. That you have not yet reached your limit.

I opened the packet and tried to steady my hand, bringing the condom over where it was needed. I breathed a sigh of relief that at least I would be getting away with doing this just with my hand. Not an objectively difficult thing to do, after all. Every man knows what a hard cock feels like, and unsurprisingly, another man's feels pretty much the same.

Condom in place, Sybil moved to face and straddle the man who was to be the first to do this, other than her husband, since we married. She clearly didn't want that point to be missed.

"Glen needs to fuck me now, Jake."

Her pussy lips were barely an inch over the head of the sheathed cock. But she wasn't moving further. She wasn't doing the thing she had just said needed to happen.

"Well, come on, Jake. You heard me. I said he needs to fuck me."

I got it, of course. She wasn't going to have to use the 'h' word this time. I moved closer. In this position, I could see everything clearly. See what a fully-aroused pussy, a totally ready-to-fuck pussy, no, a desperate-to-fuck pussy looked like. And I saw the thing which would mercifully make exactly that happen.

But I had to play my part. I took the instrument of my wife's impending pleasure in one hand and placed the other on her ass, kind of a signal, that it was time. In this situation, I really was the only one who could make it happen in one perfect motion. Neither one of them could see as well as I could. There would be no need for rubbing around to find the magic placement. I would ensure that the arrow would find its target the first time.

And it did.

Sybil went immediately into the incredible writhing, rotating-hips movement that I loved, while Glen hardly had to move at all. This spectacle continued, but was not to be the end of it. Sybil was one for variety, and it was no different, even with the excitement of doing it with somebody new. And young. She was off in a flash and motioned Glen to get up. Things were a little awkward on the couch, but where there's a desire ... Then she was on her back with one leg draped over the back. Needing no help this time, with one leg on the floor, he was there. Ah youth. Powerhouse. Sybil was gasping as if there wasn't enough oxygen. In time, as things worked up to a fever pitch, he cried out that he was close, and she answered,

"In my mouth!"

He complied, and she swallowed eagerly. In the end, just a little could be seen dribbling down her chin.

Now it was my turn. For us, I suppose it couldn't be expected to be the same level of intensity, but it was so sweet to reclaim my dear wife after the spectacle I'd just witnessed. She reached down and helped herself to another climax when I finally shot mine deep inside.

Glen excused himself, claiming he needed to get some sleep, but I think he wanted to give us some time to regroup. He had to realize what a monumental change had now come to our marriage. I held her tightly as we drifted off to sleep.

- - -

With the morning sunlight, we awoke together, realizing almost simultaneously that we'd forgotten to eat the previous night. It was a simple breakfast. Not much talking. I was pretty sure we were okay after our big step, but I started to suspect that Sybil had something significant to say to me.

"I have another fantasy."

"Well, the last one was pretty startling, but much as I hate to admit it, it turned out to be pretty hot. So give it to me. What's the new fantasy?"

I was expecting playful, coy. But what I saw was dark and serious.

"Cheating on you."

Four

That was ... not anything I was prepared for. Something awful couldn't be hot. Well, maybe for her, but not for me. And there was something about this revelation that just didn't seem to make sense.

"Wait. I'm confused. Something doesn't click. Last time you shared your fantasy, it turned out you wanted to go through with it. To turn it into reality. I really think that's why you shared it with me. But with this one, if you tell me about it, which you sort of just did, then it wouldn't be a secret. So how then could it be cheating? You say, 'Bye honey. I'm going out to cheat on you. I should be back by morning.' I'm not saying I'd like that. In fact, I wouldn't at all. But since you told me, it wouldn't really be cheating. Would it?"

"Yeah, you're right. The thing is, the more wrong, the more bad something is, the more irresistibly exciting it seems. And what could be more wrong than that? But I couldn't really cheat, honey. I love you. I couldn't do that to you. I'd have to tell you. You'd know, so I can't see how it would be an actual betrayal. The thing is, he'd think I was cheating even if I had to kind of pretend. God. I feel like it would be such a rush. Just imagining it... But I won't do it unless you let me. Just once in my life, I'd like to have that experience. Please, Jake. Just one time."

- - -

I still can't quite believe that I finally went along with it. She found him on some adult cheating app. Name was Dick. Good name, I guess. Sybil had met up with him for coffee and said he seemed to check all the boxes. Seemed safe, and importantly, there was real chemistry. She was looking forward to it. Said he was just a tad taller than me, and obviously worked out. Also young. Her mouth was almost watering describing the guy. Obviously taken with the fact that this younger guy had such obvious hots for her. The plan was that I was away at a conference or something, but would be getting home sometime after midnight. He'd be arriving around 8, so they'd have a few hours. I could go to a movie, maybe a bar after. Just so I stayed away until 12:30. Dick had agreed to be gone by then.

But I couldn't stay away. It seemed wrong sneaking back to the house when I was supposed to be somewhere else, but I was obsessed. It was like I couldn't control it. I knew I wasn't really the classical jealous husband. After all, there was no secret here, at least not from me. Anything I discovered would be what I had been told to expect. And yet I was driven. I walked the last few blocks looking around hoping nobody would notice me. It was a cool evening, and under normal conditions, it would have been a pleasant walk. But these weren't normal conditions. I felt like a fucking porch pirate, but I wasn't looking for packages. I reached the house and was pretty sure nobody saw me as I proceeded around the South side. She'd told me they'd be using the main floor guest room, that she'd explained to Dick that they couldn't use the master bedroom, out of respect for our marriage. Which made me laugh, wondering what Dick would have thought about her degree of marital respect.

I couldn't look through the window, since then I'd be spotted for sure, and besides, the blinds would obviously be closed. So what the hell did I think I was doing? Somehow, I just needed to be near, even if it wasn't going to be much different from not being there, really. But then I realized. She'd left a window cracked open. Funny thing about Sybil. Unless the window was open just a little, even in cold weather, she'd have the sensation of suffocation. So of course. And it didn't take any superior insight for me to realize what that meant. I'd be able to hear.

It would be too hard to just squat for very long, so I sat down in the flower bed. Right in the mulch. And listened.

"Do you want to feel them first, or should I show you?"

"Show..."

The poor fellow was so turned on he could hardly talk. I figured he had to be hard already.

It's hard to hear a blouse being unbuttoned, a bra unclasped. But my imagination was willing to fill in.

"Feel me, baby. Feel them. You can suck on them."

My heart was beating so hard, I was afraid they'd hear it.

"Oh, baby. That feels so good."

I wasn't sure what I was hearing then, but I guessed it was kissing. I visualized him kissing her and squeezing her tits at the same time. And then,

"Oh, what do we have here? Is that for me? I wonder what you're going to do with that? Here, let me look at it."

Did I hear the sound of unzipping?

"Oh God! It's enormous."

"You like big?"

"Oh I hope I can get it in. It's so much bigger than my husband's."

I'd never thought I was exactly small. I know a lot of guys obsess over how big they are, but that had never been my problem. Was he really that big? She could have been exaggerating. After all, I wasn't there with them, so there was no way to verify her claim. That thought gave me an odd feeling. The truth was, I wished I could be there with them. Even if I just had to sit and watch.

"I really really want you to fuck me, but let me taste it first."

"Yeah. Take it, slut. Take it all."

So Dick had a voice, when the situation required it.

"Am I your slut? Am I your dirty little slut?"

"Oh yeah. Take all of it ... Oh shit. You do that so well."

He was right, of course. She really was pretty good at that particular activity. I heard a popping sound, and then,

"We don't want to get too excited too soon now, do we? We need to see what else you can do with that beautiful thing. Do you want to see my pussy?"

"Oh yeah. Show me your pretty little pussy."

Even though I could see nothing, hearing that, I was in danger of coming in my pants. Again, I had to mostly imagine the sound of pants coming off. And come to think of it, panties were pretty silent, even when you were right there. Even when you were as lucky as Dick would be. I'd never ceased to be enamored of my wife's beautiful pussy. If Dick didn't appreciate it, he was an idiot.

"Look, baby. Look at my pussy. I like doing things with it that feel good. And you know what feels really good? When guys shove their cocks into it and fuck me. And they really seem to like to do that, you know? Do you want to do that? Do you want to stick your big beautiful cock into my cheating little pussy? Do you want to give me what I haven't been getting from my husband?"

Well, that stung. But of course, I wasn't meant to have heard it. Maybe if I'd been present, she would have censored that little statement. Which of course was one of the reasons that this was such an experience for her. She could say things like that without fear of hurting my feelings. But I had heard it. Couldn't help wondering whether there was something to it. Maybe this was a mistake. Well, of course it was. I'd known that from the beginning. The mulch I was sitting in was a little damp and was starting to seep into my jeans. Not only that, but my foot was starting to go to sleep and it was really awkward, but I had to shift my weight a little. And without making noise. After all, sound could travel through that opening in both directions. But as I struggled to reposition myself, things inside continued to advance.

"It's time, babe. Time for you to come and fuck your dirty cheating little slut."

She obviously just loved that description of herself.

"Come here and give it to me."

"This what you want, beautiful?"

"Oh, yeah. That's what I want. All of it. Now."

I thought I heard the sound of the packet being opened, not too much after that. Not until ... A gasp, and the distinctive moan that could only be the sound of that delicious first moment. I knew just what had happened. It would have been painful for any halfway normal husband. But as I visualized it, his possibly obscenely large member stretching and opening my wife's obviously fully aroused and very wet pussy, or what she might have preferred right now to call her dirty cheating little cunt, as I pictured it in my mind, all I could think of was what an incredible experience it had to be for my beloved, and that thought turned the graphic mental image into something beautiful. Sitting so uncomfortably in my little nest of damp mulch, I found myself wishing for Dick's dick to be doing everything Sybil had wished for it to do and more. I wasn't touching myself. In my position, that would have been quite an accomplishment. But I knew that the effect of the unseen scene above me would soon have its way with me with no touching required. I just wanted to last a little longer. And so I listened.

"Oh yes, yes. Oh fuck me. Oh God. Fuck me ..."

... and so it went on, and with it, I felt it coming and couldn't do anything to stop it.

At that point, I figured it was time to crawl away from my listening post and see if I could stand. The sensation in my leg did return, and I was able to get away safely.

- - -

I arrived home at the appointed time, entering properly through the front door. She was just glowing, and immediately ran up and threw her arms around me.

"So you had fun with your little cheating adventure?"

"Oh, it was amazing. And you're so amazing, letting me do that. If only you could have seen ..."

I knew then that there was no way I could keep my little secret.

"Well, I have to confess. I didn't see, but I did hear."

"What do you mean?"

"I just couldn't stand not being there. So I sneaked around the house and sat in the flower bed under the window. You were marvelously verbal."

She didn't seem to be upset at this news. After all, my eavesdropping had taken nothing away from her experience. But she looked at me seriously.

"I guess your issue with exclusion is a pretty big deal. And I guess there's something I need to tell you."

That statement was downright frightening.

"And what would that be?"

"I know I said just once, but I really want to do it again."

"With Dick? Are you developing some sort of feelings for him?"

"Oh, no. I swear. It was just sex. But it was such amazing sex. So new. So different. And that whole thrill of violation. Like I told you before."

"I get that, but I also know myself. I want you to have the experience, but I think you do seem to understand. The whole exclusion thing ..."

All of a sudden, Sybil was gazing at the ceiling, like she does when she has an idea. Her eyes sparkled. She'd thought of something.

"Listen. What if I cheated on my husband with two men? You already know how much I like the idea of a threesome."

"So ... what then? Sounds like you're just back to cheating again. You think it'd be okay, just because two men were fucking you behind your husband's back?"

"No, baby. You're not getting it. One of them would absolutely believe he was fucking a cheating wife. And that would make it almost real for me, just like with Dick."

"One of them? So what would the other one be doing ... or thinking he was doing?"

"Okay, so the other one would be role-playing. You get it now?"