First Tell Me Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried looking at the ceiling. After all, it seemed to work for her.

Then it hit me. She could see it in my face.

"You mean me?"

"Didn't you tell me you'd been in Drama Club in high school?"

So that was the crazy scheme. I could be there as long as I wasn't the husband. I'd be playing a part. I'd be like a second Dick. Which made me laugh just saying that to myself.

- - -

It seemed to take a surprisingly short time for her to set something up.

"Okay, sweetie. Tentatively, Saturday night. Are you going to need to rehearse your lines?"

"Wow. That was fast. So tell me about the guy I'm to be teamed up with."

"Well, someone who I'm sure will be compatible. I talked to him and he thinks a threesome would be hot. By the way, you're Jack, and I found you online."

"Okay, so tell me about my partner."

"I think you already know about him some. It's Dick!"

Five

It was true about Drama Club. I think my father had always dreamed of his son being some kind of star. He clearly didn't understand how competitive it is. And the fact was, what really grabbed me eventually was math and science. And later, computers. Nevertheless, the thought of doing some acting again was kind of appealing. But Dick. The guy I'd already spied on when he was with my wife. Or whatever the word was for a crazy situation like that. I began to wonder if I could really pull it off. I just had to start thinking of myself as a guy who has this thing for married women.

Saturday came too soon. It was to be a more or less similar story to the one used before. Sybil's husband would be on a later flight and wouldn't be back until 2 AM. Sybil had given me Dick's number and I'd texted him, suggesting we get together beforehand, at a downtown bar.

As I walked up to shake his hand, I couldn't help thinking ... that it looked like I'd be finding out soon whether any particular exaggerations had been made concerning his ... assets. Yes, he was younger, and a little taller than me. Dark hair tied back in a ponytail, one earring, and the short-sleeve shirt revealed the tats. Returning his warm smile, I felt maybe I could do this. Maybe even have some fun. Our beers came and he got right down to the situation at hand.

"So look, Jack. Sybil says she told you about the fact ... that she and I have already been together once. You cool with that?"

"Well, lucky for me I guess ... that you're willing to share her."

"Well if I wasn't, I'd have to be somewhere else tonight. Kind of her condition. In the end, it seems like it's often the women who have the power, right? But I'm not complaining. I'll be honest with you. I've imagined a threesome before, but never done it."

"So Dick, ever thought about settling down, or is this hookup stuff just too much fun?"

"Well it kind of scares me. Like I'd be afraid my wife might some day, you know, something like Sybil."

"Yeah, I hear you. Of course here you're about to share a woman with another man. And another thing. You know I've heard there are some married men who ..."

As I suddenly realized, that was not at all a sensible subject to be getting into. But there was no turning back now.

"Sure, I've read some about that stuff. I don't know. But I had a thought. If you could be like that, if you could beat the jealousy and all, it would mean somehow you'd be freed from the terror. Of her cheating. You get what I'm saying?"

"Yes, I think I do."

If only he knew how much. But I dared not go further. My cover was already in danger of being blown, even at this early stage. So I decided to try and steer away from it.

"Well, it's almost 8. Maybe it's time for a little fun? With, I might add, a rather hot little doll?"

He laughed, and said,

"My sentiments exactly. I think you know the address, but you can follow me. As you already know, I do know the way."

Yes, I know you know the way, I thought to myself as we went for our cars.

Sybil was wearing a filmy sapphire blue dress that came up about as high as it could short of actual showing. Generous cleavage, and obviously no bra. Black heels. We didn't spend much time with small talk. Everyone understood what we were there for. Dick wasted no time, going in for that first kiss while we were all just standing there in the dining room. And when he let go, Sybil turned to me. I tried to do it the way he did, and right away, Sybil reached down to feel both of us, and I suppose, check what condition we were in. I got behind her, reached around and started playing with her tits. Dick kissed her again, obviously more powerfully this time. I pulled the thin material to the side exposing one breast and cradled it in my hand. Sybil must have given him the perfect look. I couldn't quite see, but he responded appropriately, leaning over to take the erect nipple in his mouth and squeezing with both hands.

I decided then that I didn't really need to act, that I could just go with my genuine arousal, which was fueled considerably by the presence of this other man, and my eagerness to watch him having his way with my wife. I decided to speak to him.

"So Dick. You've already fucked this babe, haven't you?"

"Oh yes, and I'm going to again."

"So you liked it then? Did she show you her pussy first? I'd love to see her do that."

She reached under the dress and pulled the black panties down to knee level. I assisted by pulling up the dress. For some reason, I just loved the pussy reveal.

Sybil looked him in the eye, said,

"Look at it, Dick. You do remember what I told you about this pussy."

He gave his answer to me.

"She likes to have guys put their cocks into it. She loves to fuck. Such a slut."

"A sweet little slut. I want to see you do it. Let me see you fuck her."

"You're funny, Jack. You almost seem more interested in watching than doing."

He had me there. For me, this scene was almost entirely about watching Sybil 'cheat' with a man she genuinely desired, although I knew that my presence had to dampen her cheating experience a bit.

"Oh, but you've already done it. So you can show me how she likes it. I'm in no hurry."

"Okay, but first I just have to have a taste."

Sybil stepped all the way out of the panties, sat down on one of the dining room chairs, and pushed out to the edge, legs spread wide so he could kneel and have his taste. Not wanting to miss anything, I was right there and Sybil was able to go for my zipper.

"Well I should get to have a taste too, don't you think?"

Yes, it felt really good. Like I said, Sybil was very good at that, but what really did it for me was just the whole lewdness of it all, Dick, lapping away at Sybil's pussy, and as I stood there watching that, she was able to take very good care of me.

It turned out that what Dick was doing was developing into somewhat more than just a taste. I saw the telltale trembling of her legs, then heard the little whimpering sounds. Dick was a strong guy and stayed with her to the last of it, his mouth glued to what had to be a very happy pussy. And Sybil's next words made it pretty clear that she was ready.

"Let's go upstairs to the master bedroom. Much nicer place to be fucked by two lovely guys. And I intend to be well-fucked before anyone leaves."

Dick's forehead wrinkled a little.

"But what about the respect for the marriage thing?"

"Yes I guess we're going to have to talk about that. But let's save that for later."

She hurried up the stairs, leaving Dick to ponder her enigmatic comment. It seemed like she could hardly wait for the repeat performance, this time including my getting to see. By the time we caught up with her, she was already on her back ready for action. Her attention was now on him.

"Okay, Dickie. Ready to show Jack here what he asked to see? Ready to show him how you do it? He wants you to go first."

His answer was nonverbal. He'd scarcely started to undress and I could already see. It was startling. Not only was he ready for this, but I realized, as the boxers came down, that Sybil's reaction I'd heard from outside the window hadn't been much of an exaggeration at all. Huge might be the appropriate description. She grinned at me.

"Big, isn't it, Jack? But are you ready to see what he can do with it? Can you believe he's going to get that in here?"

... and she stuck two fingers in for emphasis.

"Do it, Dick. By the way she's acting, I think she must have liked it last time."

"Damn right I liked it. Like hardly says it."

... and she drew back her knees. Slowly. Way back. Dick reached down and explored with his fingers, spread some of her generous slippery juices all over the engorged lips. And then it was time. Condom in place, he rested the head against her slit and she reached down to tease herself with it and then help work it in. She looked up at me. Even playing the part of Jack, I was supposed to indicate my readiness for this. I nodded, and it began. Slowly. A little more open, a little further in. I recognized the gasp from before. And then it was all the way. And so they began.

But it was her face that got me. Such pleasure. Such ecstasy. And pretty much the same great dirty talk that I'd remembered ... that had pushed me over the edge last time.

"Oh yes. Yes. Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me ..."

Such strange words. Asking him to do what he was obviously already doing. Beautiful nasty talk. No mistaking it. My dear wife definitely loved to fuck. So they did. They did it doggy style. They did it with her on top. Both ways. They did it with my cock in her mouth. But eventually, Dick fell away and turned to me.

"Okay buddy. Not fair for me to monopolize this lovely lady. Your turn."

My answer was directed to Sybil.

"But he's so big. I don't think you'll even be able to feel me."

"Oh don't be silly. And besides, you can do it the way I wouldn't dream of letting Dick do it."

It only took a few seconds for me to figure that out. It was obvious. In the ass. Being Jake now, I had to ask.

"Are you sure you're into that? Have you ever done it before?"

The sly grin I got from that was only understood by me. It was time for a bit of reveal for her husband. About her past. And she seemed to relish giving me this.

"Yes, Jack."

She emphasized Jack.

"I have done it before, and I loved it. Funny thing that I never got around to sharing that with my husband. Maybe I was afraid he wouldn't want to."

"Maybe you just needed to teach him."

"There's lube in the nightstand."

Sybil, being the experienced one, took over with the details. Rolled my condom on with her mouth and got herself ready. And then commanded me.

"On your back."

I complied, of course. She lowered herself facing away, and looking at Dick, who was now standing at the end of the bed. Sybil reached down and controlled things, as I slowly reached my new milestone. A different sort of feeling. I guess I'd always thought this was wrong, but began to let the enjoyment of that kick in. As my wife knew so well, wrong can be irresistible sometimes. I had only been at it for a minute or so when I heard,

"Well don't just stand there."

I wasn't sure what she meant, and given my position, I really couldn't see much. But I could feel his weight as he climbed onto the bed.

Simultaneously, I heard Sybil's gasp and felt the cause. Now that was a really different sensation. His size made it particularly intense. But I got into the rhythm and rather liked the idea that the two of us were kind of collaborating to give her pleasure. I suppose it's about as close as two straight men can get to having sex with each other. Well, with each other and an essential third. With her sighs and her movements, Sybil was confirming her enjoyment of this. But she was a woman who liked to voice her appreciation, as she had done so dramatically on previous occasions.

"Oh God. I'm in heaven. Just don't stop."

By then, Dick and I had settled into a kind of reciprocating thing.

"Just keep doing that, you two. It's perfect. Lets just fuck and fuck all night long."

I guess Dick took that somewhat literally.

"But your husband."

"Don't worry about my husband, Dick. I didn't want to tell you before, but he's actually okay with me having fun with other men."

"What? I find that pretty hard to believe."

"No, really. He says it's a turn-on for him. I tell him all about it. He even knows you're here."

"I'll bet the truth is he's just tolerating it to try and hang onto you."

"No, Dick. I'm quite sure he's okay with it."

"So what makes you so sure?"

"Well, for one thing ..."

"What?"

"As we speak ..."

"I'm listening."

"His cock is in my ass."

Six

At that, Dick's movements suddenly stopped. Sybil responded,

"Oh don't stop, baby. It was feeling so nice. We're sorry about kind of misleading you and all, but, you see, I wanted to have a cheating experience. So we needed to have you in that sort of mindset, you know? Please don't stop."

"I need to get my head around this first. So Jack, you're really cool with all this? If not you're an awfully good actor."

Sybil answered.

"Actually, it's Jake. And now that you mention it, he is a good actor. After all, it looks like you never suspected. But I know by now he's way beyond cool with it. I think he likes you even. You must realize he's practically been fucking you."

That elicited an "Oh my God" from Dick.

"C'mon, baby. You just have to switch gears a little. Find your inner bull."

And then a miracle happened. Dick started up again. And I don't think I was imagining it. It was even more intense than before. He still couldn't see me very well, but he was definitely talking to me.

"You know what, Jake ..." (he kind of emphasized the Jake), "You know what I like? You know what I really love? I totally love fucking your pretty little wife. I love sucking on her tits. I love licking her perfect little pussy, but most of all, I love sticking my big hard cock into her and fucking the wind out of her. And you know what, Jake? I think she likes me doing that."

Sybil responded gleefully to the new Dick that had emerged. She turned her head to the side as far as she could so as to speak to me.

"Damn right I like it, honey. I fucking love it. And I really loved it that first time when you were in the flower bed listening."

"He what?"

"That wasn't my idea, baby. He was supposed to stay away until 12:30 so you'd be gone. But he took it upon himself to sneak under the window and hear us. But now I'm glad he did. I'm glad he heard how much I was loving it all. But it was apparently a kind of peak experience for him too."

I hoped she wasn't going to go into details about that.

At that point, Dick and I both went into overdrive. Sybil reached down to touch herself, and then the trembling, the shaking, a loud cry at the end. Dick and I pulled out, and threw off our condoms. Dick finished on her tits, and I just shot into her wide open mouth. We all finally collapsed, exhausted.

- - -

As the workday neared its end, my phone buzzed. Sybil.

"Hey, sweetie, what's up?"

"Just wondering if you had an idea of when you might be getting home."

Oh no. It felt like in Groundhog Day.

"Probably no later than 7. Why?"

"Sorry. Surprise."

I tried to calm down, but this little ritual was becoming downright scary. What on earth this time? Who would be sitting on the couch when I walked in the door? Maybe Miriam again. That would be nice.

But when I looked in, the answer was nobody. Nobody on the couch, nobody in the kitchen. The house just seemed empty. Silent.

But no, I thought I heard something. Something upstairs. For no good reason, I took off my shoes so I could climb the stairs on tiptoe. The sound grew louder, and I slowed down as I neared the top. It was a creaking sound. Sort of rhythmic. I seemed to be hearing a slightly vocal panting. And then I saw. It was Sybil, sitting on someone, although sitting wasn't quite the right term. She was quite naked, clearly impaled on someone's cock, moving up and down on it, in fact. I looked around to the side to see who it was. Glen. And he smiled at me. He actually smiled at me. I didn't know what to say. So I just blurted it out.

"What are you doing?"

"Can't you see? We're fucking, honey."

"But you said just once. That was what I agreed to."

"I know, I know. I could cheat on you just once. But really, that first time with Dick, I'd told you about it in advance. So it seems to me that wasn't really cheating. I don't think that one should count."

Glen, who had remained mostly horizontal up to this point raised his head to ask,

"I really hoped you wouldn't mind. Do you want us to stop?"

I knew I should want him to stop. I should be angry that Sybil had done this. But my desire had a different view. I had to be honest.

"No, please don't stop. In fact, I'd kind of like to help."

Sybil laughed out loud at that.

"And what sort of help were you thinking of, my love?"

"How about this?"

There was no need for me to remove any clothing. I was on her in an instant. Or maybe on them. I guess I'd just felt sorry for her poor little clit, standing at attention but in obvious need of attention. I pretty much had to confine my help to that rather small region, since so very nearby, there was a stiff cock sliding joyfully back and forth inside my wife. If I wasn't careful, my lips would touch it, and as much as Sybil would have loved to see such a thing, I wasn't quite ready for it. But it was pretty obvious that there wouldn't be much in the way of complaints coming from my sweet, my wonderfully nasty wife, as the dual stimulation we were providing seemed to suit her very well, judging by the sounds she was making. And soon enough Glen and I were treated to -- which is to say, Sybil herself achieved -- another Richter Scale orgasm. And kind and considerate to a fault, she then took care of her two men using her talented mouth and both hands.

- - -

It was Sybil who finally spoke, lying there between Glen and me.

"I had a thought."

'Look out.', I thought to myself.

"I think some people would contend that it's not really cheating unless the spouse doesn't find out until it's all over."

I tried to keep my groan silent. Still, I suppose she had a point. And yet she seemed to sense that I was not overjoyed at this thought.

"You seem less than thrilled, sweetie."

"You know how I feel about exclusion. And it seems to me, that would be the worst kind."

"My, aren't we the glass-half-empty one."

"Well, what do you expect?"

"The way I see it, as long as I find a way to include you, which I may say, I find way more fun anyway, then it isn't really cheating, so I can do it as often as I like. Plus, I don't suppose I have to limit myself to just two men at a time. And come to think of it, why just men?"

Glen asked me then,

"So would that be more of a glass-half-full sort of take on it?"

I didn't really have to answer, given the sudden and surprising way I'd become hard again, after such a short rest. I just had to take her.

"Come here, my dirty little not-really-cheating slut!"