First Term at St Penelope's - Day 02

Story Info
Light-hearted, lesbian sex, at a girls' school. Part 2.
5.6k words
4.6
12.2k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[ Hi all, while this stands alone, it's easy to go and read part 1 first

First Term at St Penelope's - Day 01

So, go get caught up then come here for more fun.

Remember, this is a light-hearted, lesbian sex, school romp. It's not meant as a serious portrayal of lesbian relationships. All participants are 18+.

Contains very mild bondage and hazing of a new pupil. Have fun! ]]

===================================

First Term at St Penelope's -- Day Two

===================================

Beth Summer got to bed late on her first night at St Penelope's boarding school for girls. Her first day had proved rather exhausting. When she finally tumbled into the bottom bunk that had been allocated to her, she fell into her dreams almost immediately despite the turmoil of her thoughts.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!"

For a long moment Beth lay confused. Yesterday she'd woken in her father's house, in her own -- albeit new -- bedroom. She'd breakfasted with her equally new stepmom, or stepmother as Beth should call her since Lisa was very English. At twenty-five, Lisa was half Beth's father's age and just seven years older than Beth. Not long ago Lisa had herself been a pupil at St Penelope's, sleeping in a bunkbed in the same dormitory that Beth inhabited.

Beth sat up sharply, remembering in a flash of shame and amazement all the things that had been done to her the previous evening.

"Easy there." Beth's cousin, Caroline who had been about to shake her again, pulled clear just in time to avoid a clash of heads. "You better get dressed if you don't want to miss breakfast!" She smiled brightly and stepped back, still buttoning her school blouse.

All around the dorm Beth's new classmates were busy wriggling out of nightdresses and into their uniforms: the ugly brown and orange of St Penelope's skirts and blazers, with thankfully white blouses. The flashes of flesh, a thigh here, ass cheek there, the side of a breast, all served to remind Beth of the previous evening's hazing, when after P.E class all the girls had pressed their naked, soapy bodies against hers in the communal showers.

Beth slipped her legs out from under the covers and bent to get her uniform from her suitcase. She'd not even had time to unpack. Self-consciously she dug down for her second skirt. The one she had been wearing had got rather wet. The girls had tied her to a chair with their school ties and her own cousin, Caroline, had masturbated her to a huge orgasm while, unknown to Beth, the whole class watched the livestream. Live stream was an appropriate term here since Beth had been left tied to the chair for a long time and had been on the point of wetting herself. When Caroline's finger had made her come, Beth had squirted ... everywhere. Now she felt terribly ashamed of the whole thing, though the memory had generated considerable heat between her thighs as well as across her cheeks.

Beth kept her head down as she dressed, not wanting to meet anyone's eye. Caroline had said all the girls had gone through the same hazing when they joined the class, and that made Beth feel a little better, but her face still burned red when she thought about how abandoned she'd been when the orgasm took her. She couldn't even remember if she'd cried out or, god forbid, screamed.

"Be good today!" Caroline headed for breakfast, blowing Beth a kiss. Some of the other girls laughed. With a start, Beth remembered that last thing she'd been told the night before was that today would be her final day of hazing before she was fully accepted by the others.

"First full day, Beth!" The class's only black girl, Cherry, laid her hand briefly on Beth's shoulder as she passed, headed for the door.

Beth was pulling her white socks on when the head girl walked past, the tall, willowy, red-haired Charlotte Chase -- officially 'the honourable Charlotte Chase' since her father was a significant figure in British aristocracy. Beth looked up and found herself the focus of the older girl's green-eyed curiosity. "You did well yesterday, new girl."

"Uh..." Beth found herself too embarrassed to speak, her mouth too dry. Charlotte had that delicate, fine-featured beauty Beth associated with aristocratic women, and the girl made her feel like an awkward, clumsy, American.

Gwen, the achingly pretty blonde blew a kiss behind Charlotte as she made for the door. The Indian girl, Sita, paused as she went by. "I hope she's not so messy today," she said primly before walking away.

Charlotte gave a small smile then followed on, leaving Beth as the last girl in the dormitory, scrambling to get into the rest of her over-tight uniform.

Beth shuffled into the rear of the assembly, joining her class at the back. She found herself standing next to Daisy, the trans-girl and watching the headmistress over a sea of younger pupils. Mrs Johnson stood addressing the school from behind her lectern more or less where Beth had spent several hours tied to a chair the night before, part of it silenced with a ball-gag. Beth lifted her hymnbook and pressed her thighs together briefly but tightly as she remembered Caroline's fingers down there when she'd sat helpless, knees help apart by the school ties the girls had used to secure her.

A nudge from Daisy's elbow brought Beth back to present and she realised she should be singing along with all the other girls.

All things bright and beautiful

All creatures great and small

All things wise and wonderful

The hymn continued, with Beth's whole class giving voice to it like pictures of innocence -- model pupils who definitely hadn't pressed Beth into the midst of a wet, soapy girl-sandwich in the showers, or watched Beth's cousin fingerfuck her to a messy climax hours later.

The Lord God made them all...

The hymn concluded and assembly continued with Mrs Johnson talking earnestly about the importance of teamwork. The headmistress had a good speaking voice and a rousing way of addressing the girls. She was younger than Beth had expected. For some reason she'd felt that such an old school -- the building at least was ancient, the school not that much more than a century -- deserved a tough old woman at the helm. Mrs Johnson was a dark haired, full-figured woman, perhaps in her early forties, her face handsome, rather than beautiful, distinguished Beth might call her.

The assembly finished with a number of announcements about various clubs and activities, and finally a report of cigarette stubs found behind the bike sheds, and a reminder to turn off the bathroom taps properly. After which, the classes filed out to face the day, youngest first.

Beth had studied the timetable on the journey from London and was relieved to know that there'd be no physical education lesson today. No unwelcome running about and no need to run the gamut of the communal showers. It wasn't that she'd not liked the girls pushing up against her -- she rather had, thinking back on it -- it was more that she worried what might be next in terms of hazing. The array of lessons stretching ahead of her today might sound rather boring, but they also sounded safe. And she certainly wouldn't be getting tied to anything while a teacher was watching.

Beth had always done best in the arts at high school, so when told she'd have to specialise in a British school, choosing just three subjects to study, she'd chosen English, French, and History. Yesterday's French lesson had shown her she had a lot of catching up to do. She was hoping one of the girls would take her under their wing and help her get up to speed.

A double history lesson consumed the morning and again Beth realised she was some way behind her classmates. Caroline couldn't be the one to coach her. Beth's cousin was in the math and science classes, the sort of stuff that made Beth's head spin. The head girl, Charlotte, was a science student too. Beth tried not to imagine Charlotte in a white lab coat with nothing on underneath, or maybe just panties and a bra. Instead, she made herself focus on the politics of medieval England. Mostly.

Beth wondered if the remaining hazing might come at lunchtime and sat nervously with Caroline at the sixth form table, looking around at the other girls. But the worst thing to happen to her was more English food.

"Treacle pudding!" Charlotte Chase announced as she returned to the table with her dessert. The others seemed disproportionately excited. Gwen even clapped! Other exchanged delighted glances, many of them looking in Beth's direction as if to see if she'd be pleased too. Beth managed a weak smile and joined Cherry and Sita who were already standing to go and get their helpings. Beth found the thing about as unappealing as it sounded, sticky treacle drizzled over a small dome of soggy sponge. She did her best to seem appreciative since so many of the girls were watching her as if it were their national dish and anything less than adoration would be an insult to the British people as a whole.

Eventually Beth cleared her plate and no more than a minute later the bell went for lessons. Gwen led the way across the playground to the next class, English Literature. The anaemic British summer continued to under impress. The sun peeked out occasionally from the clouds, but not so much that Beth felt ready to shed her blazer -- and a thing that ugly was begging to be taken off.

Back in DC her old friends would be sweltering in the high eighties Fahrenheit, low nineties even. Beth missed the sun but not the humidity. She'd been amazed to find the school dorms didn't even have AC. Back home the only places without AC were prisons.

Cherry and Daisy flanked Beth as she walked, chatting across her about some TV show they both watched. Beth still felt wary. At any moment they might take her arms and veer off into some unoccupied classroom for whatever came next in this ritual initiation of new girls. A spanking perhaps! But no, they reached the lesson without incident.

The English teacher, Miss Treat, looked as if she should have retired ten years earlier. Perhaps twenty. The old lady had a slightly hunched appearance in her old cardigan, and peered at Beth through glasses so thick that they made her eyes seem the same size as the lens.

"And who have we here?" Miss Treat enquired in a slightly quavering but kindly voice.

"I'm Beth Summer, miss. I arrived yesterday."

"Betty Sumner?" Miss Treat leaned forwards as if to hear better.

"Beth Summer."

"You'll have to speak up, dear." Miss Treat brushed back a lock of nearly white hair and cupped a hand behind her ear.

"Beth Summer!" Beth said as loudly as she dared.

"Ah. Well, sit down, Betty, and try not to mumble."

Cherry beckoned Beth to a free desk at the back of the room, and Beth hurried over gratefully. She already liked Cherry, plus, if she was at the back she'd be less likely to get asked any questions. Beth really didn't want to show her ignorance in the final of her three chosen subjects.

And so, with the statuesque and beautiful black girl, Cherry, at the desk on her left and the petite oh-so-pretty blonde girl, Gwen, at the desk on her right, Beth settled down to listen to Miss Treat ramble on about the writings of Jane Austin.

It had been difficult to concentrate on medieval politics that morning, but Beth hadn't been sitting next to Cherry in that lesson. The previous day's events, shocking and surprising as they were, had woken Beth up to one particular fact. It was one that she had long suppressed. Namely, that despite considering herself straight and having put her 'kissing cousins' summer down to early teen experimentation ... she was now very definitely interested in girls. She wasn't swearing off boys by any means, but she didn't see any of those around, and the insta-crush she'd got for Cherry couldn't be denied. Of course, it might have been helped along by having the girl rub her full brown boobs over Beth's own creamy white ones in the shower, and by that half-amused, half-inviting smile as she'd done it. But either way Beth couldn't help her mind drifting away from Jane Austin's Mr Darcy and towards thoughts of kissing Cherry's mouth, or maybe even sucking on those large, dark, rubbery nipples that had pressed against her so stiffly less than 24 hours earlier.

Miss Treat turned away from the class to begin drawing on the blackboard. They still lived in the age of chalk at St Penelope's when everyone else had been using dry-boards and markers since Beth's father had been a schoolboy at a time when digital watches and pocket calculators were new things. The old woman began slowly writing out the names of the main characters in Pride And Prejudice so she could show the relationships between them.

Beth was surprised to see Sita stand up at her desk near the front. The girl hadn't asked permission to go to the bathroom. Sita didn't seem to need the bathroom though. She turned to face Beth, holding something small in her left hand and something smaller in her right.

With her long black braid penduluming behind her and her school skirt swishing around her thighs the Indian girl walked deliberately towards Beth, as though she were pretending to be a fashion model on a runway.

Beth turned questioningly toward Gwen, only to find the girl leaning over, perhaps tying her shoelace. She looked across to Cherry and blinked in surprise. Cherry was also bent over, perhaps reaching for a dropped pen.

Something looped around Beth's left ankle.

"Hey..." Beth grabbed the edge of her desk and peered over to find that Gwen was knotting her school tie, securing Beth's ankle to the desk's back leg.

Before Beth could protest further, something looped over her other ankle. She tried to pull free but Cherry had already made a noose around the other desk leg and tightened the loop until there wasn't any give in it.

Beth thought about calling for help, but realised this must be the last part of her initiation. She reasoned that they couldn't do much to her with Miss Treat in charge. Best to let it happen. Then she'd be in the club and put it all behind her. When the next new girl arrived Beth would even play her part in the shower game.

Sita's approach recaptured Beth's attention. The girl had a pair of scissors in one hand, and in the other ... was that ... a treacle pudding on a paper plate? Beth was so surprised that she didn't even struggle as Gwen and Cherry produced a spare tie each and secured her knees to the front legs of her small school desk.

As Sita went elegantly to all fours Beth realised that she couldn't close her legs and that the girl was advancing cat-like beneath her desk.

"Oh!" Beth gave a small cry of panic.

"Sssh!" Gwen said from the desk to her left.

Cherry, meanwhile, stood briefly from her own desk to hang her blazer across the front of Beth's. Presumably this was to give Sita some degree of cover from observation should Miss Treat turn around to address the class in the near future. Fortunately for Sita, Miss Treat continued to chalk lines on the board, joining the character Miss Elizabeth Bennett to all the other Miss Bennetts, her parents and various neighbouring households.

Beth meanwhile had given up all pretense of paying attention to the lesson. Sita had just pushed Beth's skirt right up her legs. Beth struggled to close her knees but, even if they hadn't been secured far apart, the Indian girl was already between them. A moment later the girl's warm hand pressed against Beth's skin, high up along her leg. She could feel Sita moving between her thighs. Beth was suddenly glad that after her rebellious 'fuck me' panties from the previous day had caused her such embarrassment in the changing room she had put on a simple pair of white cotton knickers today, far more suitable for a schoolgirl.

"Oh..." Beth looked around wide-eyed at Gwen as she felt Sita loop a finger under the gusset of those white cotton knickers. The snip of scissors cutting cloth followed a second later.

Beth moved her hand, intending to intercept the girl, but quick as a flash Gwen reached out and held her wrist. Cherry, meanwhile, reached out from the opposite side to keep Beth's other hand in place before Beth even thought to use it.

Sita slipped her finger under Beth's panties twice more, once on either side, snipping both times, and suddenly Beth's pussy felt a lot more exposed than it had moments before. Beth shook her head in alarm and looked pleadingly over at Cherry, now sitting with her book at the desk beside her. The girl offered a warm, calming smile and nodded encouragingly.

"Oh dear..." Beth shuddered at the puff of warm air as Sita blew playfully across her pubic hair then lower down, her breath soft across Beth's labia.

What came next completely surprised Beth. Something soft and sticky pressed in between her thighs. She'd completely forgotten the treacle pudding and for several seconds as she gasped and wriggled she had no idea what was going on. It wasn't until Sita started to back out, dislodging the hanging blazer, that Beth understood she now had a whole treacle pudding squished against her pussy.

Without a backwards glance Sita returned to her seat, long braid swinging. Beth breathed a sigh of relief even as she frowned and wriggled uncomfortably. It was really unpleasant, but she could clean up in the bathroom afterwards. At least it was over. Her hazing was done! She turned to Gwen to ask if they could untie her now, only to be shushed again.

"No hands," Gwen whispered, flashing an excited smile. The girl really was too pretty for her own good, Beth decided as she nodded her assent. Gwen let go of Beth's wrist, releasing her on the promise of good behaviour. Cherry let go too. Though Beth had rather liked being held in place by her.

Beth frowned and stared at the blackboard. She tried not to think about the stickiness between her legs. She didn't have any paper towels so, even if she wasn't forbidden from cleaning herself up, she didn't know how she'd manage to do it. She would just end up with sticky, cake-covered hands as well as sticky cake-covered legs and pussy.

Miss Treat continued to talk about the book without once looking back at the class. Beth tried to press her thighs together, but her restraints made it impossible. The treacle didn't itch or burn or hurt in any way, but she desperately wanted it off her. She bit her lip and bowed her head, trying to concentrate on the teacher's words rather than the state of affairs beneath her desk. It hadn't seemed that bad at first but she had to admit it was a clever kind of torture that seemed to get worse with each passing moment. After ten minutes she was writhing unhappily in her chair, watching the clock in hope of the lesson ending so she could clean up.

With her head down she almost didn't notice Helen approach. To be fair she'd hardly noticed the girl at all in the two days she'd been at St Penelope's despite the fact she'd been in her French class. Beth noticed Helen now though as her classmate sank to her knees before the desk. A petite girl with short black hair and beautiful eyes, though the rest of her was fairly plain. Beth didn't have long to study Helen. She went to all fours and crawled under the desk. With Sita back in her place in the front row shielding the teacher's view there wasn't any need for the blazer to hide what was going on. And almost every girl had turned in their chairs to watch, only studious Emily Fanning still watching Miss Treat's efforts at the board.

Beth gasped at the first touch of lips against her thigh. She made to move her hands to intervene, but almost as one her audience shook their heads. It felt as if Helen were slowly kissing her way up the inside of Beth's thigh, starting at about the halfway point. Slow, soft kisses that included a modicum of sucking and of nibbling. With another, softer gasp Beth realised that Helen was cleaning her up, slowly working her way along, eating the fragments of cake, licking her inner thigh clean of the sticky treacle.

12