First Term at St Penelope's - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Treat turned from the board, and as one the girls returned their attention smoothly to her. All save Helen who continued with her duty down below.

"So, perhaps we should actually read some of this book?" Miss Treat chuckled as if she'd made a joke.

At the front Emily Fanning raised her hand. "I can read it, miss."

The elderly teacher waved the offer aside and peered around her class, blinking and not seeming to notice that she was lacking a pupil. "Maybe our newest recruit can start us off? Betty, if you could read aloud from the start of chapter one."

Beth bit her lip. "I ... I don't have a copy, miss." Beth gave Miss Treat a hopeless look and invited the old woman to take mercy on her. She actually had the book in her school bag. It had been one of the things her stepmother had purchased for her, albeit with her father's money, during their Saturday shop. They'd got everything off the school list. But Beth was damned if she was going to try to read Jane Austen out loud while Helen Stanley was carefully licking her inner thighs as if she were in danger of starving. The attention the girl was paying her had felt odd at first but, as she progressed, the sensation had started to become deeply and disturbingly pleasurable.

"Oh here," Gwen said beside her. "You can read from my copy." She passed the book over with a knowing smile.

"Thank you," Beth managed, struggling to keep her voice even, while staring daggers at the girl. The sensation along her inner thigh was becoming very distracting and really rather pleasurable. She took the book in trembling hands and turned through the pages to the start of the first chapter.

"It is," she began to read, "a truth..." She had to close her eyes for a moment and draw in a slow breath. What Helen was doing, the long soft strokes of her tongue across Beth's skin, had lit a slow fire in her belly. Beth's pussy already felt soaked and the girl was still a good six inches from it. But just the motion of her head and the feel of her hair between Beth's legs...

"Betty?" Miss Treat enquired.

"S...sorry miss." Beth returned her attention to the page, trying to find her place. "It is a truth universally--"

"Louder please, child." Miss Treat said, tapping the table before her. "I won't have mumbling. You young girls all mumble these days."

Beth refrained from suggesting that perhaps it was Miss Treat going somewhat deaf rather than a schoolgirl conspiracy to mumble. Instead, she raised her voice, and carried on, straining not to let what was happening under the desk show in her reading.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession--"

"Please, miss!" Emily raised her hand at the front, the overhead lights gleaming on her glasses. "Was it universally acknowledged? Or is Austin's view limited to the class that she was born into?"

While Miss Treat focused her gaze through pebble-thick lenses onto Emily, Helen took the opportunity to back out from under the desk. She smiled up at Beth then got up, wiping her mouth and returned to her own desk.

Beth couldn't help feeling that she was worse off than ever. True, some of the mess had been cleaned up, but she was still sticky and cakey where it mattered most, and on top of that she was now hopelessly turned on. Not only was she leaking onto her second skirt, her breasts felt so full that she expected the buttons on her blouse to start pinging off any moment now, and her nipples felt like bullets, straining the material in a way that even her sensible bra couldn't disguise.

When Gwen crawled in to take Helen's place Beth almost sobbed with relief. The blonde girl began at the left knee where she'd bound it to the desk leg and began to move in with soft little kisses. The sensation was half pleasure, half tickle, and Beth writhed in her seat, trying not to giggle or moan.

"Betty," Miss Treat said, having finished with Emily's question. "Perhaps you could resume from the beginning, and try to read a little more clearly this time."

"Y... Yes miss." Beth could feel Gwen's hands sliding her skirt back further, and feel her kisses slow down as she reached the edge of the pudding-affected region. "Oh God..." she murmured. Then, in as steady a voice as she could manage, she started to read. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering--" Gwen's tongue was advancing closer and closer towards Beth's aching pussy. She got so close that her nose brushed lightly against the black fur over Beth's pubic mound, but then she swapped sides and retreated to deal with further away treacle smears on the other side, first nibbling at crumbs of sponge cake adhering to Beth's thigh.

"Continue!" Miss Treat instructed. "And do try to stop gasping at the end of each line. Are you unwell?"

"No miss." Beth's treacherous hips were moving of their own accord, trying to push her dripping pussy towards Gwen's busy mouth. Beth tried to stop them. The last thing she needed while trying to read for the whole class was Gwen's tongue in her-- "Ohhh!"

"Really, girl, do try to stop these outbursts." Miss Treat frowned. "Read please!"

Beth tried. "...a man may be on his first entering..." She bit her lip and tried not to pant as Gwen drew closer and closer on the second side. "...a man ... first entering..."

On the front row Daisy giggled.

Miss Treat turned to scold her. As the teacher turned her thick lenses towards Daisy, Cherry rapped on Beth's desk and Gwen backed out quicky. Helen raised her arm for Miss Treat's attention, asking if she could be excused to go to the bathroom. Cherry used the distraction to take Gwen's place under Beth's desk. Before her mass of black, tightly curled hair vanished from view Cherry made eye contact with the open-mouthed Beth and blew her a cheeky kiss.

With little time to spare Cherry concealed herself just before Miss Treat remembered where proceedings had got to.

"Again please, new girl! You need to pay attention and stop getting so distracted."

"Yes miss." Beth's heart sank as her pulse rate skyrocketed. Cherry placed a warm hand on each of her thighs and pressed them as wide as they would go. Gwen had managed to eat and lick her way almost to pudding-central, cleaning off Beth's thighs nearly completely, but leaving her pubic mound a sticky mess along with the wet slit below.

"Oh please no..." Beth moaned as Cherry ran her tongue along the crease of her thigh, licking slowly and smoothly across the hollow that lies under the tendon there.

"I must insist," Miss Treat said, misinterpreting Beth's distress. "Please continue."

Hopelessly, in shaking hands, Beth picked up her book and read on. "a man may be on his first entering" -- it wasn't a man she wanted entering her, it was Cherry's warm, wet tongue -- "a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters." Beth tried very hard to keep her voice level as Cherry cleaned the crease of first her left thigh and then her right. She tried not to think about being the rightful property of the particular daughter currently between her legs. But then Cherry began to lick Beth's fur. "ooohhh". Beth shuddered. Her classmates had turned from their books to watch her. They'd watched her come just last night and all knew what her face looked like when she did. From their wide smiles Beth could tell she must look pretty close to orgasm right now.

Miss Treat shook her head in disappointment at Beth's performance. "Daisy, you carry on. I can see Betty will need a lot of licking into shape before she can become a valuable member of this class."

Gratefully Beth lowered her forehead to the desk before her. She started to move her hand, wanting to reach under her desk and run her fingers into Cherry's hair, guiding her. Gwen reached out to stop her. "No hands."

Beth stopped trying. Her breath was coming short and shallow now, panting. She found it hard to even focus on Gwen's pretty face, let alone wrestle her hand free. Her cheek pressed against the hard wood of the desk, damp with her breath.

"I know," whispered Gwen sympathetically. "Cherry has such a long tongue!"

And at just that moment Cherry gripped the sides of Beth's butt, pulling her forwards, dipped her head, and proved Gwen's point for her. Cherry slid the remarkable length of her tongue into Beth's soaking vagina. Beth could feel it wriggling in the depths of her.

"Oh God!" Beth sat up sharply and threw her head back with a low groan.

Emily spilled her books on the floor in front of Miss Treat, and the old woman, whose sight was as poor as her hearing, failed to notice Beth's outburst.

"Do pick those up, Emily! You girls are so clumsy today. Dropping this, dropping that. You'd drop your heads if they weren't attached."

Cherry, having tasted Beth as deeply as anyone could, lifted her head and ran her agile tongue along the length of Beth's pussy until she found her clitoris. At which point she trapped the wildly sensitive nub of flesh between full lips and began to suck gently on it, pausing every now and then to lick it.

Beth's hands made fists then stretched out her fingers then made fists again. Her hips bucked. The desk scraped the floor as her bound legs attempted to pull free, and failing at that she tried to clamp her thighs around Cherry's head.

Helpless to escape the black girl's dedicated ministrations Beth Summer orgasmed harder than she ever had in her short life, all the while desperately trying not to cry out or otherwise attract the English teacher's attention. Gwen held her hand, smiling encouragingly. And at last, with one final gasp and stifled moan, it was over. Beth went limp.

Cherry backed out, licking her lips. With a languid smile she returned to her own desk. She whispered across to Gwen, "Treacle pudding used to be my favourite. But my new favourite is Summer pudding."

Beth Summer sat weak and trembling while the two girls untied her. Immediately she was free she pressed her legs together. She felt completely clean down there, and sneaking a hand under the desk to check, she found that the girls had done a thorough job. Apart from her panties being cut to ribbons and a skirt damp with pussy juice, there was no trace of anything having happened.

The lesson carried on without further incident. Beth sat, still breathing heavily, as Miss Treat rambled on about Pride and Prejudice. She felt about a dozen conflicting feelings at once: tired, satisfied, shocked, confused, ashamed, pleased, and still despite her orgasm, massively turned on. Her breasts felt overfull, her nipples hard as pebbles. She glanced at Cherry several times and Gwen twice, but both girls were bent diligently over their books, taking notes, Cherry pausing just once to pick something small from between her teeth.

And when the bell finally went and the girls crowded out into the corridor, a cheer went up.

"Well done, Beth!" Gwen announced as she headed off, leading the way to the next lesson. "You're a proper St Penelope's sixth former now!"

And surrounded by smiling laughing girls, patting her on the shoulders in congratulations, Beth Summer found herself smiling too. St Penelope's had turned out to be nothing like she thought it was going to be when her stepmother talked her father into sending her. But surely, Lisa, an old girl herself, just seven years out of the school gates, must have known what she was sending Beth into. Perhaps it was a peace offering for breaking up her parents and uprooting her from the States. Or just a way of removing her from the picture. But either way, Beth felt that she was going to enjoy her year at the school. Very much indeed.

12