All Comments on 'First Term at St Penelope's - Day 04'

by Chaste_Down

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CharmadilloCharmadilloabout 2 years ago

I haven't joined your Discord, mostly because I'd rather have you tell your story how you want rather than throwing a bunch of suggestions and requests at you, but I wanted to let you know I'm happy you got to the spanking so quickly, although it seemed last chapter that Beth was looking forward to it more than this. Maybe because of who was the spanker? Or maybe because it was definitely a punishment more than something playful. Anyway, I'm still really enjoying this, and I even enjoyed the watersports, perhaps because Beth got to do more licking afterwards.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 2 years ago

Loving this story. Looking forward to more. Would be nice to see the T girl get in on some of this. She has been fairly well neglected since being introduced early on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars is all I can say. thank you! Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChaste_Down@Chaste_Down
I just like writing stories that put naughty thoughts in your head. Join my discord and help direct new stories! https://discord.gg/SRcT6AyBzp I have lots of stories up - just click on the 'stories' tab!