First The Warmup then The Pitch

Story Info
I learn that sucking cocks can be a hobby not a fetish.
4.7k words
4.46
14.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers

It was cards night at the Tibbets house, or so I thought. Cindy and I were on our way when she dropped a bombshell on me. "Tonight will be different, johnnie. Instead of bridge, tonight will be a movie night. Now before you get yourself all worked up, I know how much you like to play cards. This won't be so bad. I may be in a few of those home movies."

"How did you wind up in their home movies?"

"You'll see," she giggled nervously.

"Am I on any of their recordings?"

"I have no idea. You'll have to wait and see, johnnie."

I swallowed. There was a sick feeling in my stomach and my throat went suddenly dry.

Bruce Tibbets and I, well, it's complicated. A tall, broad chested man 10 years my senior and I had played a round of golf a several months ago. It was when we went to shower that my life began taking a strange turn.

It happened like this. I was seated on the bench by my locker when here comes Bruce. He sauntered up to me, his cock swinging and swaying as he walked.

To be sure, it was a thing of beauty; something to behold. But me, being married and straight, I only admired it for what it was; 9" of thick magnificense. I did not have any desire to service it. Not at first, anyway.

Bruce caught me looking and stopped close to me. "See something you like, johnnie?"

I looked up at him in all his naked glory. "Um, no, not really. I mean it's nice and all but I'm not like that."

"You're not like what?"

"Gay. Bruce. You know I'm not. You know I'm married."

He moved his hips, maybe by accident, maybe not. In any event, his cock brushed against my shoulder which caused me to shiver.

"Yeah, johnnie. I know you're married but a man can have hobbies."

"Hobbies?"

"That's right, son. Hobbies. Like painting, fishing, golf, even sucking a cock now and then."

I wanted to debate whether sucking cocks is a hobby or a fetish, but Bruce left me to go to his locker.

Nothing more was said about his cock or sucking it as a hobby as he and I enjoyed a post-round drink at the club's bar. "Cindy is spending time with Clara, they're getting ready for my son's 18th birthday. My wife wants to give him a special present."

"I know Clara and Cindy will come up with just the right gift, Bruce. Cindy is creative like that."

Bruce chuckled as he took a sip of his vodka martini. "Don't I know it," he said as if remembering something enjoyable.

When I got home, the house was empty. I remembered that my wife was helping Clara put together something special for Bruce's son and figured she'd be late.

I tried watching TV but the sight of Bruce's magnificent cock kept running through my thoughts. My lions stirred when I remembered how I shivered when it touched me.

Now this was a first for me and I tried to understand it. With no other means to explore my irrational feelings, I resorted to the internet.

When I googled "straight guys sucking cocks" it brought up pornhub, zhamster, and a host of others including videos.

I hesitated but failed to resist the temptation of clicking on one of the many videos offered.

One showed a guy like me, maybe 5'6" tall with a round bottom and narrow waist. He was naked as he approached a big man, much like Bruce, his dick hard and a glistening drop of pre-cum shown in the light as he knelt and opened the larger man's trousers.

When the big man's cock appeared, I was shocked. It was huge. "That's it, boi, feel a real man's cock. Get to know it, every inch cock sucker."

I exited that video quickly, my heart beating rapidly. The stirring in my loins only increased.

Maybe if I could read something that might help explain why I have this feeling," I thought as I typed into the search engine "straight men sucking big cocks stories".

Well! The websites google brought up were Literotica, Lushstories, bisexualplayground and many more.

Being naive about these things, I clicked on Literotica and found a story by silkstockinglover. That story explained how lesser equipped males like me are sometimes drawn to men with large cocks. "The latent desire to serve the Alpha male is a common trait among those not so well endowed."

I read many stories and am not ashamed to say I pulled my pants down and was rubbing my dick as I did so. silkstockinglover is an excellent author and her stories touched my core.

Most all those guys in her stories, like me, were married to women and yet felt better about themselves when giving their mouths and anuses to real men.

At first, I was enlightened. I identified with her characters. I was not unlike those who put others first. So many of those who I could empathize with, ignored their own needs and desires to give pleasure to a real man. They weren't cheating on their wives. They were not interested in a quid pro quo. All they wanted and needed was to give of themselves. It was like silkstockinglover had read my mind, understood my inner turmoil, and laid it all out in print for me.

But, as I read more and more, I became more and more aroused.

What really blew my mind was a story about a straight guy sucking the cock of a man who was going to fuck his wife, with his wife watching. She was actually watching, directing, urging him to suck her lover hard for her.

My orgasm was so intense that it actually weakened me momentarily. I sat with my dick pulsing, my arms shaking, my breathing labored.

When I finally regained my composure, I quickly cleaned up my ejaculate and poured myself a stiff whiskey.

I looked at the clock and wondered what was keeping Cindy so late. I couldn't imagine what kind of present would have Clara and her preparing past midnight.

I washed up and went to bed. I wasn't worried or concerned about Cin. She always was there when others needed her help and this wasn't the first time she'd come home late and worn out by her tireless efforts helping those in need.

When I woke the next morning, Cindy was snoring quietly beside me. I crept out of the room, not wanting to wake her.

Sunday and another round of golf. Maybe I'd see Bruce Tibbets there again.

As I pulled up in my Audi, Bruce was taking his clubs from the trunk of his Mercedes. "johnnie, my man. Join me for another round?"

Rather than play with a complete stranger who the grounds keeper might assign me, I told Bruce I'd be glad to join him.

We were at the first tee when he sort of grinned. "Talk to Cindy about her evening?"

"Not yet. She was still sleeping when I left."

"Yeah. No doubt. She earned a long nap."

I looked at him and asked exactly what did she and Clara do.

"About that. I'm not sure what she got into or into her. You probably should ask your wife."

There was a point during the round when Bruce asked me if I wanted a tip that could help me improve my game.

He told me there was a hitch in my swing that with a few practice swings, he could correct.

Standing close behind me, Bruce told me to hold the iron out perpendicular to my body waist high. He reached around and took my wrists in his. Then he began to turn me right to left and back to the right. "Like this. Just move your hips. An easy, even swing. Feel how smooth it is?"

What I could feel was his cock pressing against my back. "Uh, yeah, I feel it." He probably noticed my ears turn red as I blushed.

"Interested in starting a new hobby?"

"Bruce, you're incorrigible," I giggled. I giggled, yes, but I stayed in his arms feeling his cock growing against me.

He bent down and whispered in my ear. "You can have it, johnnie. I want you to have it in those soft plump lips."

"I can't Bruce. I'm sorry but I'm not that way."

He let go on my right wrist and I felt his finger tracing my lips. "You don't have to be that way baby, not if it's only a hobby."

His finger pushed against my lips and I parted them. I closed my eyes and let him finger fuck my mouth. We must have looked like a strange couple. The tall robust man holding onto a smaller man. The smaller man had the big man's finger in his mouth sucking it like it was a cock.

But still I resisted his come-ons.

I resisted for months but kept thinking about it. How could I not. We'd become regulars on the weekend mornings, and I would see that beautiful thing dangling between his legs so many times. When no one was in the locker room, Bruce would even stand in front of me when I was sitting on the bench and wave his cock in my face.

"Bruce, please don't," I said after he moved his hips side to side which caused his cock to bounce off the sides my face.

"You didn't move away, princess."

"Come on Bruce. I was here first." But I never would move. I liked the gamemanship.

One Saturday Bruce finally cracked my resolve. Usig the guise of a putting lesson, he got behind me again and I felt his cock against my bottom. "Bruce, we shouldn't."

"There's no "we" in cock sucker, baby," he hissed in my ear. "There's only "U".

The strange moaning I heard came from deep within me. I let go of the putter and reached back to grasp his cock. My knees grew weak. My whole body was trembling. "Okay," I said surrendering to him. "I'm ready to start a new hobby."

Bruce ushered me off the course immediately. I think he wanted to hustle me back to his place before I chickened out.

20 minutes later I was in his home office, the door locked for my benefit. I was naked and kneeling between his welcoming thighs.

I held his cock and looked up at Bruce. "Remember, Bruce," I smiled. "This is only a hobby for me. I'm not gay."

"Yeah, yeah, it's just a hobby. So let's get started."

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on the crown. Crown is an appropriate term for the majestic cock that was mine to enjoy.

"That's the way princess. Nurse gently on the head like that and use your tongue. Suckle it like a baby on a big nipple."

My lips were pursed and barely touching the head of his wonderful cock. My tongue licked and lapped gently at the copious amount of pre-cum seeping from the narrow, 1/2" wide opening.

"I knew you'd like sucking cocks, baby. Tell me baby, tell me you like my big cock."

I pulled off his cock. Holding it in my hand, I rubbed it over my face while telling him I didn't like it. "No Bruce, I do not like your big cock. I love it." I covered it with kisses down to his balls and lapped at them until he was ready for me to finish.

Positioning my face over regal crown, Bruce forced as much as he could down my throat and began fucking my mouth like he would a pussy.

His hips moved; his hands guided me. "Fucking cock sucker. God damned faggot, sissy, bitch. I'm cumming you little homo. Eat it you faggot."

Later, after Bruce had me suckle his cock until it grew soft and allowed me to nurse on the last of his tangy gift, I smiled at him, and, with my tongue stuck way out I squeezed the last drop of his salty sperm on my tongue so he could see. When we had finished, I asked him why he cursed and called me dirty names.

"Don't mind that, johnnie," he said tussling my hair. "It's what men say to their cock suckers when they've done a great job of blowing them."

"Can I ask one more question?"

"Sure," he said rising to get dressed.

"Why did you say I was almost as good as, and I quote you here Bruce, my whore wife?"

"I said that?" He asked sheepishly.

"You did."

"Oh, never mind that now. I may have just been overly excited by your efforts baby."

His answer satisfied me. I mean it was my first time, after all.

But not my last. Bruce would have me over many times after that, even arranging for his wife to witness my servitude to his beautiful cock. It was strange at first. But I gradually became used to her being there. She once told me that I was a life saver. "I don't really enjoy sucking his cock and he loves blow jobs, honey. I'm happy he found such an attentive surrogate."

Saturdays and Sundays I would tell Cindy I was playing golf and sometimes I did. Mostly though, Bruce wanted his cock sucked and would have me in his house nursing on his glorious phallus.

I became so proficient at my new hobby that Bruce once suggested that I spread my wings and use my newfound talents on some of his friends. "They're good guys, johnnie. And like me, they would love to share your hobby with you."

The idea was compelling but I wasn't ready to take my act on the road and told Bruce that. Licking the length of his masterpiece, I smiled coyly at him, "I'd rather share my hobby with just you, at least for now, Bruce."

"Okay princess. Whatever you say."

The sweet names Bruce would call me such as baby and princess bothered me at first. But the more time I spent worshipping his cock, the more I liked hearing him call me those things. It was, I suppose, his way of letting me know how well I was progressing in my hobby.

Cindy herself was out of the house more and more. I figured she and Clara were hanging together. I couldn't be jealous of her because I was getting loads of quality time and more with Clara's husband all the while perfecting my new hobby.

Bruce and Clara began having us both over once a week to play Canasta or Bridge. Nothing was mentioned about my new hobby and it was easy to see how friendly Cindy and Clara were with each other. Seeing how Cindy deferred to Clara, I figured my wife was respecting her elder even though Clara was only about 10 years older than Cindy.

But now, in the car on the way over to Bruce and Clara's, Cindy tells me we won't be playing cards but watching their home movies instead.

Bruce answered the door and ushered us into their den. Complimenting Cindy on her outfit, he took her in his arms and kissed her like he always does.

I wasn't surprised to see Clara and Cindy embrace and kiss. That was not unusual.

Drinks were poured and small talk ensued for a few minutes. Then, Bruce announced it was show time.

"johnnie, be a Mench and dim the lights."

The room was darkened but not so much where you would be unable to walk around or see the others.

"Cindy, come sit with me, my pet," Clara smiled at my wife.

That left Bruce and I to sit together on the other small sofa they had in their den.

"These are kind of short recordings," Bruce explained. "We're armatures but I believe you'll find the quality is very good." Then he aimed a remote control at the DVR and we all sat back to watch on his 84" flat screen TV.

The first scene was a bit startling to me, anyway. Cindy was standing in front of Clara, her back to the older woman. My wife was wearing a short black skirt, a semi-transparent blouse and heels.

Clara was nuzzling her neck and caressing my wife's breasts through her blouse. I could see Cindy was getting into what was happening to her. She moaned and reached to hold Clara's neck.

One of Clara's hands raised the front of my wife's skirt so that her panties became visible. I gasped when Clara slid her hand down and you could see her hand moving under my wife's panties.

Cindy was moaning and moving her hips as Clara fingered her.

"Are you my slut, Cindy?" Clara was heard whispering in my wife's ear.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm your slut."

"Wonderful, my pet," Clara grinned.

Then, we watched Clara lead Cindy to the very sofa I was now seated upon. Clara sat and pulled my wife over her lap. Looking around at people who were off-screen, she told them that sluts like Cindy needed to be punished.

Then Clara flipped my wife's skirt up over her hips and pushed her panties down leaving her bare bottom exposed to those still off-screen.

I was surprised to see and hear my wife as Clara began spanking her. It was easy to see Cindy was becoming highly aroused and urging Clara to spank her harder. Clara turned my wife's buttocks red with a series of spanks interrupted by soft caresses then more spanking.

My own dick was hard as I watched the scene unfold. It also turned Bruce on because he took my hand and placed it on his cock.

Clara spanked Cindy until she was moaning loudly and squirming. "My slut likes her fat ass spanked, doesn't she?" Clara asked.

"Oh God, yes Mistress.," my wife groaned.

Finally, the spanking stopped but what followed was the sexiest thing I ever witnessed.

Clara pushed Cindy off her lap. I watched my wife laying facing her Mistress, her skirt up over her waist. She pulled her panties all the way off and was fingering her pussy with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other.

Clara watched, amused, as the others, by the noise they made gathered close. Clara then put the pointed toe of one of her high heels into my wife's pussy and to my disbelief and amazement, Cindy held Clara's ankle and humped Clara's shoe seemingly fucking herself with it while furiously rubbing her clit.

In the background you could hear both men and women laughing.

Cindy's orgasm shook her like she was having a seizure. Her wailing and thrashing about amused the still unseen onlookers.

As my wife settled down, you could see her satisfied smile as she lay there, her nether region fully exposed. That's where Bruce paused the recording.

"I never tire of that video, Cindy," he praised my wife.

"She truly is my slut," Clara agreed. "

"I am that, Mistress Clara."

"Okay Bruce," Clara ordered. "Let's see more."

The scene changed and appearing was Nevel, Bruce and Clara's son who had just turned 18. He stood looking expectant in a semi-circle of a half dozen of his 18- and 19-year-old buddies.

We heard Clara, who was off-screen, ask Nevel if he was ready for his present.

"Yes mother. I can't wait."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Clara appeared holding a leash. Cindy followed, totally nude but for high heels and a collar to which the leash was attached. You could see the moisture her pussy was generating shining in the well-lighted room.

Handing Nevel the leash, Clara told him, happy Birthday dear. Tonight, you can become a man.

To the immature laughter, cheering, and catcalls of Nevel's friends, Nevel led my wife away. My 34-year-old wife was led away by an 18-year-old presumably for him to have sex with. Incredible.

Pausing the recording, Bruce said that we can only imagine what they did in Nevel's room. "Maybe Cindy will tell us."

"I was sworn to secrecy," my wife giggled.

"Okay, there's more," Clara announced. "Hit it, Bruce."

The next clip showed Cindy walking into a room with Bruce over to two of his friends. This time, although she was naked, my wife was wearing a black mask, adorned with black feathers that covered most of her face. She looked sexy and Clara, in the background introduced her as her slut. "My little pet wishes to remain anonymous tonight, gentlemen. Use her as you wish but no harm is to come to her."

"Hey, I know this bitch," one of the men said. "She's Cindy, johnnie's wife. I recognize that little mole just over her cunt. It is you, isn't it Cindy?"

"May as well take this off," Cindy said removing the mask and giggling.

It was suddenly apparent to me that my wife had been around a lot. I looked over to see how she was taking this exposure. She was watching, unabashed and enraptured by the on-screen events it seemed.

Then again, much to my amazement, Cindy knelt as the men surrounded her each pulling their cocks out.

"Jesus Christ," I blurted. "What the fuck, Cindy?"

Bruce paused the recording. "Behave yourself. johnnie," he warned. "You could be spanked yourself, princess."

I quieted down and Bruce hit the play button.

Cindy went from cock to cock sucking and slurping as the men talked about what a wonderful cock sucker, she is."

At one point, my wife was holding two cocks close trying to get both heads in her mouth at the same time.

I involuntarily squeezed Bruce's cock and wondering how it would be to be in her position.

But the most surprising scene was played out next. "Time to make this slut water tight," Clara could be heard urging her guests on.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers
12