First The Warmup then The Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the gentlemen was laying on the floor, on his back. Cindy was squatting over him and had his cock in her pussy. The man who knew her at the beginning was behind her with his cock in her ass, his torso hovering over her back.

The third gentleman, Bruce, stood over the man on his back and was feeding her his cock. Bruce could be heard saying that someone had to have balls in their face."

"I'm not too crazy about it either Bruce," the man on his back complained.

"Her husband would love balls in his face. You can take that to the bank, fellas."

One of the other guys laughed. "Yeah, we've heard about johnnie's so-called new hobby."

I couldn't have been more embarassed.

They fucked, cursed, and grunted. Even Cindy was heard moaning around that succulent cock in her mouth. The scene was hot but made me wonder how long my wife had been Clara's slut and how many men had been fucking her. And how come she never let me engage in anal sex with her, much less give me a hearty blow job as she's apparently now relishing providing some other guy?

Cindy was moaning with the cock in her mouth drowning out most of her wailing orgasm that rocked her whole body.

The man in her ass was fucking her fast and furiously, sweat running down his back as he spanked her ass.

The gentleman in her pussy announced he was cumming. "God, bitch, I'm going to plant my seed in you and give johnnie my bastard to raise."

The moan the room heard was mine. Hearing a man fucking my wife and promising to knock her up was almost too much for me to take. My dick was hard and throbbing.

That scene ended with all parties climaxing though not together. The man with his cock in my wife's mouth finished last. Instead of fucking his semen down Cindy's throat, he announced it was money shot time. He pulled his impressive cock out of my wife's mouth and jacked it plastering Cindy's face, neck and hair with his prodigious load. Then stuck his tool back in my wife's mouth.

Again, Bruce paused the recording. "johnnie, fetch a round of cocktails for everyone before we watch the last scene.

I served our host and hostess first. Then, handing Cindy's drink to her, neither of us could look the other in the face. "Here, slut," I whispered.

"Come sit with me princess," Bruce called me back to his side.

I sat close to him, feeling all of a sudden like I was his possession.

The next scene was shocking. Seated were Clara and Bruce. Bruce was naked, like me as I knelt between his thighs and asked him if I could suck his big beautiful cock.

Cindy watched as my pursed lips suckled Bruce's leakage and my tongue feathered his purple crown.

Hugging me close to him as he and the others watched me performing, Bruce opened his trousers and fished out his cock.

"Glorp," was the noise I made when he pushed my face down and pushed his cock into my mouth.

Bruce had paused the recording at the exact clip where I was squeezing the last drop of his zesty sperm on my outstretched tongue.

"It appears I married a princess cock sucker," Cindy shared.

"And a damned good cock sucker he is. Almost as good as you my dear," Bruce said.

I sucked Bruce not only because he wanted me to, with his large hand firmly on my neck, there was nothing else I could do but to suck.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Cindy move to the floor, her back to Clara. Clara was fondling her breasts and eventually opened my wife's blouse. This was no recording. Cindy was making mewling sounds.

In the dimmed lights of their den, I was told to strip and assume my position on my knees.

I saw my wife was doing the same, stripping and planting her face in Clara's crotch.

My wife and I both made slurping sucking sounds as we attended to our hosts until we brought them to orgasms.

When Bruce and Clara had regained their composure, Clara suggested they watch Cindy and I fuck.

Like performers in a live sex show, Cindy and I were each ready for our own relief. I went down on her before fucking and heard Clara cheering me on. "That's it princess, suck that bastard Frank fucked in your wife."

Bruce laughed and so did Cindy. It was contagious. Clara began laughing and I was unable to hold my own laughter in.

We fucked and I had been so hard, so long that I was unable to last long. "Eat me, johnnie," Cindy ordered.

Eating my own sperm from my wife while others watched and chatted was..., well it was a new experience, that's for certain.

Clara was the only one still dressed as we sat around enjoying one last drink.

"We're having a diner party next month. What do you think, Bruce? Wouldn't our guests love to meet Cindy and johnnie?"

"I was thinking the same thing. It's casual dress you two but you can come as you are now. What do you say?"

It wasn't lost on me that we were still in the nude and knew what would be expected of us. I looked at Cindy waiting for her reaction. "If my Mistress wants me here, I'll be happy to come."

"Wonderful, my sweet slut, I knew I could count on you. And you johnnie? Are you brave enough to accompany your wife?"

I remember Bruce suggesting I spread my wings and share my talents with some of his friends and telling him I wasn't ready to take the show on the road. I looked at him and saw his hopeful expression. My dick tingled, "If Bruce wants his princess here, I'll be here."

"Excellent, johnnie. My friends will definitely enjoy your hobby with you, and I can't wait for you to meet Nevel. He already knows Cindy and I've told him much about your new hobby."

Okay readers, whatcha think about this one? Comments and emails are welcomed.

12