All Comments on 'First Threesome'

by descartes22

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFalmost 19 years ago
I could have done without the asshole licking

I can't imagine why you guys want to taste assholes so much.

Aside from being dangerous it has to taste terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very horny

i loved the arse licking it tastes wonderful and is very horny!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please do continue !!!!!

Having enjoyed my wife and another lady together for a few years (some years ago) I lived every minute with you and the memories came flooding back to those times of passion and lust. I see nothing wrong with giving a sweet rose bud some oral pleasure when all is clean - very erotic act in fact. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great start!

Well written and arousing! It's so nice to have a new writer show up who is good with the language. Looking forward to chapter 2.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 19 years ago
nice buildup

I liked the slow buildup, going from reluctant wife to uninhibited wild thing. Great images and descriptions too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Watch the detail

A nice story, but slightly spoiled by some carelessness in spelling and grammar as well as some plot details.

e.g. How do you pour wine from an empty bottle?

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Intriguing

Cut off too soon. Needs more action before this story can be properly graded.

snfl_grlsnfl_grlalmost 19 years ago
My my

Well written. I love the thought of a threesome. How the wife changed gives her husband more encouragement to fuck her best friend. Ass licking is very sexy and arousing. It all was. Mmm when she licked him and Erika fucking one another, THAT is a thought I'd like to try.

snfl_grlsnfl_grlalmost 19 years ago
My my

Well written. I love the thought of a threesome. How the wife changed gives her husband more encouragement to fuck her best friend. Ass licking is very sexy and arousing. It all was. Mmm when she licked him and Erika fucking one another, THAT is a thought I'd like to try.

fingerlickingfun69fingerlickingfun69almost 19 years ago
not that hot

I have to agree with Marilyn.. too much ass licking.. that has GOT to taste nasty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I got wet reading

You wrote of a fantasy I've always had - you got straight to the point, although, it did end abruptly. Still and all, a nice way to pass the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EVERY MANS DREAM

BUT I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE OF THEIR MARRIAGE FOR SEX. IT COULD ONLY END UP IN TROUBLE AND PAIN. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE SOME LUCKY ONES(SWINGERS) THAT DO FINE.ALMOST DIDN'T READ IT CAUSE I THAUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE SOME DAMN THREESOME WHERE THE HUSBAND SHARES HIS WIFE.BUT IT WAS A GOOD READ,THANKS. BY THE WAY THANKS DOCTORWYLDCARD,I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DON87654 WAS INTO THAT CRAP.AND UR RIGHT IT IS FUNNY BECAUSE WHEN I READ IT I LAUGHED AS WELL.DON87654 I APOLIGIZE,IF THIS IS WHAT FLOATS UR BOAT THAN SO BE IT.EVERYONE TO THEIR OWN.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Arousing Start

I don't vote because of Trolls and Goblins. Well written, good action. The sequel should be hot! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Took your time, but that's good

It was time well spent to properly develop a nice hot sexy story. Please hurry with chapter 2. Ronnie W.

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 19 years ago
This is everey man's fantasy, FMF 3way.

I loved the action in this story about the most common fantasy men have,a FMF 3way. Is there a married man alive who doesn't fantasize about a 3way with wife & another sexy lady,I don't think there is. Just thinking about wife having sex with another woman where he can not only watch it but join in the fun creates the same result as viagra does on a man. Reading this exciting story does the same thing, hope you post Pt2 soon, with Erika doing a even better job on Kate to repay her for getting her off the way she did. Let Tom have the joy and pleasure of watching his wife make the #2 fantasy of married men come true and make sure Toms gets to kiss Erika so he can enjoy tasting Kate on his wife's mouth,lips and tongue. Fantastic exciting story,hope the rest of it is as great as the start of it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shallow and selfish

So none of them give a rat's ass that they're putting Kate's marriage in jeopardy? And does it ever occur to Tom that if they're fucking him without Dave's knowledge, that they may have already fucked Dave without his knowledge?

If that turns out to be the case, he hardly has any grounds for objection, now would he, since he so willingly participates in a cheating affair himself.

TheBigATheBigAalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

Great story...Had one in real life happen kinda like that. Can't wait for the second chapter....Oh, Shallow and Selfish needs to shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HAVE TO AGREE WITH SHALLOW AND SELFISH

If you have to bring another person into your marriage, sex life to spice it up, than it means that your not as happy as you say that you are. If you were as happy in your marriage and sex life as you say you are than why do you need to bring other people into it.Tells me that one or both of you are not as happy as you claim to be. I know some of you will say that you are happy. Come on be honest with yourself.Do you honestly think that your wife/husband will tell you the truth. Do you think that she/he will sit you down and tell you that you don't do anything for her/him sexually anymore. Thats why they brought up the idea of an open marriage, swinging.Hell chances are that she/he already fucked someone else thats why they brought this up.By the way i know that this is a story,but my opinions on this matter speak for themselves.Just think about it, whose idea was it to have an open marriage.I would bet that the person that brought up the open marriage topic is the one that either....she/he is not satisfied in the marriage,sex life or.....they have cheated on you, or were cheating on you at the time that they brought this subject up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love to read moralistic comments from some jerk

who gets his jollies reading this stuff.

Personally I loved the story until the shithole licking started. That changed it from a 5 to a 1.

I would have up to that point given it a 5 in spite of the often confusing situation of who was doing what to whom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story,

Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
are you people serious?

I love the shallow and selfish comment. You realize it is a story...for entertainment purposes. Perhaps the author will write a discertation on the sanctity of marriage...but I doubt you would find it on this site. Get a clue and go to another site.

swoondoggledswoondoggledalmost 10 years ago
HOT!!

Very well written, good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

That is fucking hot!! More please. Maybe an audio reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very sexy . what a turn on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous